Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575587 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:33:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  looking for a superman storyin which he is beaten by a schoolgirl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: looking for a superman storyin which he is beaten by a schoolgirl  (Read 6023 times)

Offline Theawillem80

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I am looking for a story in which superman is asked by a school principal to try and get a brutal girl on the right path.She started to fight and Superman loses badly.

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
Re: looking for a superman storyin which he is beaten by a schoolgirl
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 01:41:40 am »
I am not aware of such a story, but I want to bump this post, in the hopes that someone out there might have an idea. I could also recommend another forum to check, but don't know the rules. You can DM me if you want OP.

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 05:00:43 am »
Here is the closest to what you are asking for...

ALEXIA VS SUPERMAN

Superman was a bit surprised that the Metropolis police had asked him to intervene in what sounded like a simple police matter. The description was also curious. There were complaints about a young girl showing up at the Metropolis City version of Muscle Beach and terrorizing people. The police showed up to ask her some questions, but she didn’t do anything to warrant an arrest. Apparently nobody was willing to say anything, likely out of fear. But Superman still couldn’t believe that all of this was from what was described as a pre-teen girl.

In order to perform some intelligence, Superman flew down at the edge of the beach and focused in on the scene with his enhanced vision and listened in with his super hearing.  He soon found the girl in question and she was even more shocking than the police report had indicated and Superman was immediately fascinated by what he saw.  She was young all right, with long blonde hair and the face of an angel with sparkling blue eyes and bright white teeth all of which was incongruous with the way she was behaving as she was walking around, talking loudly, intimidating the large men around her. As he refocused, what struck him the most was her body. This pre-teen was absolutely huge, a true Muscle Monster! Layer after layer of thick muscles covered her nearly naked body. She wore the skimpiest of thong bottoms and a bikini top so small that the material barely covered her erect nipples, so she exposed almost every square inch of her fantastic, muscle bulging torso to Superman’s unbelieving eyes. He didn’t know where to look first! She was massively muscled with enormous biceps, huge thighs and calves, washboard abs, hard glutes, a thick, powerful chest and a heavily muscled back. The girl was a muscle freak, easily the most built normal human that Superman had ever encountered in person. And the fact that she appeared to a pre-teen girl was even more incredible.

At just under 5 feet tall, the girl was extremely compact and could have been chiseled out of marble, except that marble couldn’t move as gracefully as the girl did and probably wasn’t as hard as those muscles appeared. Standing next to a large man performing some bicep curls, the young goddess smiled as she slowly and sexily struck a double bicep pose and taunted the large bodybuilding man.

“Ha! You call those muscles? Let me show you what real muscles look like pussy.”

Superman gasped as huge mountains of muscle literally erupted from her arms. Her massive, sculptured biceps and triceps expanded beyond comprehension. Superman zoomed in closer to get a better look at this incredible sight. He had never seen anything like this before! This girl’s arms must have been at least 40 inches around and pounding with veins and impossibly defined muscle fibers that pulsed along the expanse! Her mighty peaks pushed up to the top of her fists and crackled with intensity! The poor muscle man stopped his workout and tilted his head in utter defeat to a girl well over a foot shorter, yet somehow flexing up a muscle twice his size! And she was letting him know it too!

“That’s right little man, bow your head to your superior. These muscles you see are being pumped up by a girl half your age are twice your size! And these babies are over twice as strong too! Don’t you forget who the queen of muscles is around here!

”Laughing as she released her bicep &ex, she turned toward another man doing some posing and pulled his attention toward her. The incredible girl then put her hands on her hips and tensed her whole body.

“Nice try, puny. But you’ll never get that pathetic little body up to the standards of the preteen muscle girl standing next to you."

Once again Superman sucked in air as muscles erupted across her body in waves of unimaginable density, clarity and thickness. The valley between her mighty pectorals dramatically deepened by several inches with wild muscle separation, nasty veins and deep ripples, while thick, defined lats sprang forth, wider than should be possible, giving the girl a “V” shape that would blow away a Mr. Olympia, much less any other girl not even 13 years old! Her already ripped 8 pack abdominals took on a level of definition and musculature that defied description across her narrow midsection. Her thighs showed deep separation between the monstrous slabs of steely power and showcased rippling striations across her quads. Twisting one small, bare foot on the ground, the girl pumped up a grapefruit sized, dramatically cut calf to finish of the muscular perfection of this young girl. The man she was facing had stopped his posing and slumped his shoulders in reverence to her superior body while the girl laughed.

“Ha! That’s right tiny, anytime you want a lesson from your superior, I’ll bury your ass again!”

As Superman pulled his vision away, he found himself nearly panting and sporting an embarrassing erection. That small in stature, drop dead beautiful muscle girl was the most perfect specimen of a human he had ever seen. Willing himself to calm down, Superman decided that perhaps some intel would work better than an immediate confrontation.

Changing into his Clark Kent disguise, Superman walked around the Muscle Beach area, talking to people coming and going. They all knew about the young muscle girl, but didn’t give him much background and refused to make any complaints that could cause him to bring in the police. The only thing he could ascertain was that she was a local beauty queen champion who had taken up bodybuilding. But he could get no explanation of how she could be so muscular or so strong. No woman, much less a preteen girl should be able to build up muscles like that.

Near the end of the day, Superman had typed up his preliminary report and after one last interview started walking toward his car, passing the now deserted Muscle Beach area.  As he did, the young muscle girl walked out behind a concrete pillar and stood in Clark’s way.

"I saw you checking me out before and heard you asking about me. Are you looking for some action?" she asked menacingly.

"No" Clark Kent replied coolly. "No I'm not, thank you.

"Part of him was hoping that this punk girl would do something stupid so he could take her down a few pegs now that there weren’t any witnesses.  But he knew better and sidestepped the girl to continued walking.

"I don't like being ignored, asshole. Especially by a weakling." The muscle-girl roughly spun him around and Clark yelped with surprise, as the kid seemed almost to crush his shoulder with her grip. "I asked you a question, BOY!" The muscle-punk shouted.

The blond preteen girl powerhouse slowly raised her left arm and flexed. Again, the girl’s biceps and triceps burst forth in gargantuan splendor pushing upward and outward with intimidating size and hardness, busting any records set by any hardcore steroid fueled man. The raw, detailed, ripped to shreds gigantic muscle just screamed intimidation. Clark Kent looked at the muscle fearfully, an emotion he rarely, if ever felt. And as he stared at the huge muscle he glanced down at the face of the most beautiful female he had ever seen. The dichotomy of her youth and beauty against the mega muscles and ultra brawn was causing his brain to frazzle. Trying to pull his thoughts back to the shocking event, Clark paused.

What was going on here? How could this young beauty possibly hurt him?

The girl's hard pecs pushed out the tight fitting t-shirt she'd put stretching the material out and showcasing the shocking size, thickness and rolling striations.  Clark couldn't help but gape at those broad, heavily muscled shoulders, and those ungodly arms and that perfectly sculpted beautiful young face. He'd never been so taken in by a young girl in this way before and he once again was found losing himself in the moment. Her beauty, muscles and overwhelming power were shaking him to the core. As Clark stood there stunned with his mind reeling, his lack of response only caused the young girl to become more agitated.

"I asked you a question, WIMP!!" The kid said.

Clark shook off the initial assault as luck and the fact that he mentally dulls his super strength while in disguise so as not to hurt anyone or give his secret identity away. Allowing himself to pull in his full Superman strength, Clark stood upright and staring down at the young muscle beast beauty queen, Clark spat back.

"Well I'm not listening. Do you want to do something about it?" Clark Kent asked defiantly.

"You don't know who you're up against here, but you're going to find out!" the muscle girl replied angrily. They now stood opposite each other, with Clark standing nearly a foot and half taller, but amazingly not quite as wide.

But in the back of his mind, Clark Kent had this funny feeling sweep over him being this close to this huge, muscular young girl.

As Clark lost himself in thought once again, the punk made the first move. She shoved Clark Kent. To Clark's continued surprise, he took a step backwards. That, that had to be impossible he thought. Renewing his resolve, he moved back to where the kid was and said, "Don't do that!"

"Oh yeah?" replied the kid as she pushed him again, this time with more force.

Clark Kent was forced to take two steps backwards and was now enraged, ignoring the fact that nobody should be able to push him around like that. "I told you not to do that!" He yelled.

He stretched out his arms and was about to shove back, but the kid grabbed his wrists just inches away from his body and in one swift motion jerked them down and pinned them to his side, pulling his torso down at an angle. Clark Kent was stunned at both the strength being unleashed and the pain he felt with her grip, but before he could react, the punk headbutted him right on the bridge of his nose with a dull crack.

And to his continued wonderment, he saw stars. He couldn't believe it! He tried to free his arms but couldn't! They were pinned painfully to his side! Another head butt followed which wobbled him. Clark Kent could not comprehend what was happening. How was this young girl be holding his arms in place and why did her head butts hurt? How could this be happening?

Before he could react, the muscle-girl pressed her body against his, released the hold on Clark’s arm and proceeded to bear hug him with her incredibly muscular arms.  Her massive pectorals were unyielding mounds of mega muscled power and Clark gasped as he felt his own super chest actually give way to the unthinkable.  This preteen girl’s pecs were harder than his!

Clark tried to resist. He shook his head back and forth and tried desperately to free his arms, but to no avail. The muscle-girl continued her crushing hold, digging her thick pumped up super chest further into his caving pectorals as though his super muscles were molding clay and her girl muscles were re-enforced steel. Clark gasped as the young muscle freak gloated.

“What’s the matter tough guy? Can’t break free of a hold from a young girl? I told you nobody ignores me! I’m the strongest person around here and these muscles rule! Now you’re going to pay for pissing me off.”

Clark Kent's knees went weak. The kid’s body was pressing up against his even harder and he could feel his muscles compressing against the incredible vice grip of this preteen powerhouse. He groaned as even his ribs started to bend.

Feeling her prey start to go limp, the muscular blond beauty released her grip on him, grabbed Clark by the back of the head, and buried his face in between her massive pecs. Clark Kent could not breathe. He couldn’t resist. He was helpless against the power of this young super strong muscle girl!

“You were asking around about my muscles. Like this close up view loser?”

The power packed muscle freak continued to hold him in that position. The young punk lifted her massive thigh straight up and kneed Clark Kent directly in the mid section. A gasp escaped from in between the muscle-girl’s granite pecs. She kneed him again and again, crushing his once invulnerable abs and causing him more pain than he had experienced in some time. He simply couldn’t believe it! He was in trouble! How could this be happening to him?“

How do you like me now, wimp? Going to ask about me anymore?”

The muscle-punk released his head and pulling her muscle-loaded arm back quickly, cracked Clark across his face with a right cross. His head snapped to the side and blood splattered away from a broken lip. And worse yet, she nearly broke his jaw with one simple jab!

The young girl sniffed as Clark's legs buckled. The muscle-punk grabbed him by the waist and pulled him into another bear hug. Clark groaned as he felt incredible pressure across his abs and lower pecs and the girl tightened her grip. Clark could not comprehend this situation. What was going on here? The muscle bulging girl grunted with a high pitch tone.

“Don’t think you’re done getting a beating old man. And don’t try and pass out either or I’ll only make it worse.

”The muscle punk walked over to the now closed and deserted snack bar, practically dragging Clark along with her. She released her bear hug and shoved Clark Kent up against the wall. She grabbed his wrists and pinned his arms to his side again, continuing to man-handle him, roughly pulling him back and forth a few times. Clark tried to resist, but it was futile!

The muscle-girl stepped back and ripped the front of Clark's shirt. His famous "S" logo was now clearly visible.

"Well look what we have here?" the smirking kid said with glee. "You're wearing a costume! And just who do you think you are little man? Superman, you think you're Superman? Well don't we have delusions of grandeur?"

Clark was breathing hard and tried to regain his composure as the young muscle queen continued.

"Look at me, wimpy, look at the body that's doing this to you." She flexed her left arm for Clark again and again, her biceps exploding with its unbelievable size, pushing the ripped to shreds giant bicep muscle up to the top of her fist, somehow infusing even more size in her mountainous mega muscle.

”The kid reapplied the bear-hug with just her right arm and caused Clark to gasp again in pain.

Clark gaped at the huge muscle she was flexing right in front of him. He was actually afraid of this kid! All the same, he put one hand on that fantastic arm, feeling the huge muscle of the gorgeous girl moving under her velvet skin, once again becoming enamored with the young girl’s muscles, strength and dominating power.

Totally in control, the girl's right muscular arm kept Clark trapped against her thick pectorals even as her left arm pressed toward his face. Clark was surrounded by muscle-punk steel and his muscles were being compressed to their limit!

The young preteen powerhouse of a girl pulled Clark's head against that nine-inch thick, bulging, armor-plated chest once again. She struck a most-muscular pose that caused those granite pectorals to bulge so huge that they engulfed half of Clark's head! Clark felt his cheek bones grind painfully against the steely striations of muscle. He couldn't pull himself free. Soon the pain caused him to partially blackout. The young girl released him and he slid to the ground, dazed.

Superman was devastated. The muscle-punk lifted him by his hair to his feet, flexing the mighty bicep in her free arm. The young preteen girl’s biceps rose to a size unseen by anyone before, the peak rising up over the top of her flexed fist, expanding to 50 impossible inches of raw muscle power!

"Remember little man, don't fuck with me or you'll get fucked again, ya hear. This is MY turf here and I RULE! And don't let me seeing you wearing that ridiculous costume again. Save it for Halloween. Who do you think you are? Superman? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!"

She grabbed Clark by the hair and by the belt and tossed him into the sand and walked away.

Superman just lay there on the sand staring up at the night sky. He was devastated. He was humiliated. He could not understand how this just happened!

PART TWO

Later, Clark sat around his house trying to figure out what had happened and what his next move should be. Could Superman finally have met his match? Could this incredible Amazon, who was so utterly convinced of her own muscular strength and superiority, actually be stronger than Superman?

How?!?!?

Could the kid somehow know that Clark was Superman? Did she have Kryptonite hidden nearby that had sapped his strength? He had felt the radiation of Kryptonite many times before and he couldn’t remember feeling himself weakening around her, but for her to overpower him so easily he must have been severely weakened. How else could he have been so easily defeated?

Superman decided that while he could not explain what had happened earlier, there was no way that this preteen girl could overcome him if he was at full strength.

He would show up tomorrow as Superman and confront her. He would put this thug in her place and put an end to her reign of terror.

The next morning, Superman returned to the beach at the same hidden area he had originally used to check out the young muscle girl. He looked into the workout area to ensure she was there. Once again he spotted her prancing around, seeming even more confident than the day before.

Superman blinked as he released his vision. He figured to confront the young Amazon and get to the bottom of things. Flying up high, he landed softly into the center of the beach’s workout area and went into a power stance. Superman had just spent some time in the upper atmosphere and was feeling especially strong, powerful and unbeatable. All activity stopped as the impressive figure of Superman landed in their midst. He stared at the muscle girl and in a commanding voice cleared his throat and announced. “You girl! I want to talk to you.”

The girl had found a humongous weight that appeared to be several tons and was curling the weight too easily for the mass she was hefting, causing her oversized biceps to balloon with new levels of muscularity! Considering her biceps were already mortal man record busters, the scene was incredulous. But regardless, he was still Superman and his presence demanded respect. Or so he thought.

The kid dropped the weight with a loud CLANG and taking a few steps forward, mimicked Superman’s power stance, only with larger, harder, better shaped, more intimidating muscles on her smaller, girlish frame and defiantly said.

"Well, lookie here! It's Superman! What do YOU want?"

Superman took a few steps towards her and stopped about ten feet away. "I've been getting a lot of complaints about you, and I've come to put an end to your intimidating activities here at the beach."

"Who me?” The muscle-girl asked incredulously and strode to him, every movement causing those amazing thighs to flex and bulge unstoppably.  She stopped again to resume her power stance and Superman, trying to maintain control of the situation did the same.

Superman stared down at the young girl. The muscle girl was once again sporting the black, stretchable, barely there bikini top that showcased huge pecs that pumped forward dangerously as if she took an untoward relish in the idea of taking on Superman.

The pre-teen girl mockingly feigned innocence as she stood there, continuing to flex the magnificent muscle across her body. "What could an innocent little girl like me be doing that's so bad?" She smiled demurely and bounced her bulging pectoral muscles, which were anything but little. Twin eight-inch thick slabs of granite put tremendous pressure on the bikini top as she infused additional mounds of muscle in her intimidating pectorals.

Superman tried not to change his stance. But Damn! She was so powerful looking. It was like waves of strength pulsated out from her muscles. Suddenly, her power stance, gigantic muscles and intense confidence caused fear and jealously to wash over the Man of Steel.

Superman couldn't help himself. He was totally enthralled by this kid. This girl's brawny shoulders were much wider than his and her chest was deeper, and thicker, with even greater slabs of muscle meat than she appeared to have earlier. Her arms were massive, bulging, dangerous mountains of hero-smashing power. Superman felt his control of situation seemingly slip away against the presence of the most beautiful, most muscular girl he had ever seen. His shoulders slumped slightly, his proud stare weakened and his clenched jaw dropped open as his pulse began to race.

The smug girl just stared up at Superman with cool confidence, as the hero seemed unable to stop ogling her phenomenal bod. That incredible torso tapered down to a stomach that was layered with rock hard muscularity. Her waist, much smaller than that massive chest, was still filled with intimidating bumps and grooves. And her midsection looked even more narrow beneath those flaring lats and a back you could land an airplane on.

Superman felt himself uncontrollably losing his ownership of the room. He'd been unable to prevent it. He struggled to not let it show outwardly, but everyone could see it. The mighty Superman was being stared down and intimidated by a young muscle girl!

The spectacular girl wagged her finger saucily at him, and laughed as she observed the waving control of the Man of Steel. "That was easy. Bet I could put you out like a light with just a little posing routine. You'd probably faint dead away like a screaming rock-star, groupie bitch," smirked the muscle-girl.

Superman's face burned with embarrassment. He surreptitiously stood upright again and resumed his power stance. He would make this girl pay for humiliating him by ending her intimidation and making the beach safe again for decent folks.

"That's enough! I'm banning you from this beach. Leave now and I'll give you one chance to clean up your act and walk away from intimidating others.

"The kid just laughed, "Oooh, what ever will I do?" she mocked. "The big strong Man of Steel is gonna spank me."

Then she went deadly serious and said, "You want me to go? Then make me."

Superman didn't want to be seen manhandling a young girl but she wasn't leaving him much choice. He walked over to the young titan and grabbed her left wrist. He turned to pull her toward the parking lot and was stopped cold.

The kid's arm didn't budge from her side. Superman paused. This was clearly impossible. Even if this young girl could curl a ton or two that still didn’t put her anywhere near his league. He must be holding back subconsciously so as not to harm her. Turning to stare down at the wonder girl, she just smiled, flexing her massive chest into twin cubes of intimidation. Was the beating he took yesterday not a fluke? Was this girl really that strong?

Superman cleared his mind and tried pulling again, with the same result! Her strength was amazing. She was clearly much stronger than an ordinary human. But she wasn't up against an ordinary human, this time she was messing with Superman after all. She couldn't possibly hope to prevail. Sighing, Superman frowned down at the young girl.

"Look I don't want to hurt you. It's in your best interest to come along quietly." He said trying to reason with the young girl.

Superman felt the kid's arm relax at his side and thought he was seeing reason so he turned again to lead her away from the beach. But all the girl did was allow him to pull his arm up from her side. The young brute didn't move one step to follow and when Superman had pulled her arm up parallel with the ground he again was stopped short, almost losing his balance and pitching over backwards. The young girl moaned gently as if she had received some type of pleasure from the encounter.

Superman managed to maintain his grip, if not his dignity and turned to face the rebellious youngster again.

"OK, I tried to do this the easy-"

"You know, you very rudely interrupted my biceps workout." The muscle girl interrupted.

"Lets see if you can make it up to me," she said smiling menacingly.

Then she very slowly started to bend her arm in a curling motion. Superman felt himself start to be pulled toward the kid. Superman's right arm was bent at the elbow holding the kid's wrist close to the S-logo on his chest. His arm straightened a little as the young girl pulled against him, humming with pleasure.

Shocked that this girl could actually pull him back like that, Superman ramped us his resistance, causing his big right bicep to bulge with effort.  It was enough to stop the girl's curl, but Superman was making a considerable effort to do so.

"Yeeaah!" the girl growled like a young tigress. "Working out with the muscles of Superman as resistance should be better than pumping iron any old day.”

The young girl tensed her biceps harder and to Superman’s horror, the massive bicep rose up like a mountain, making Superman's large, 24 inch gun look puny in comparison!

The young girl giggled. “Wait for it….”

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 05:02:29 am »
Superman stared at the power packed bicep for a moment and then to his continued shock, the young girl began to curl her arm again, causing her bicep muscles to rise frighteningly.  Her biceps were growing even larger and appeared terrifyingly hard!  The damn peak was already up over the top of her fist and the massive muscles throbbed with growing power as veins rose to the surface and her thin skin showcased incredible strips of pulsing muscle fibers and rippling striations.

With a grunt, Superman resisted.  But it didn't matter this time.  The muscle girl's huge bicep completed the curl with ease, straightening his arm despite Superman's muscle's effort as her own bicep climbed even higher, adding even more monstrous mass!  Superman kept trying; he doubled his effort and the girl's arm straightened again.  But the relief Superman felt at this only lasted half a second as she sighed.

“Yyyyyyyes!  Keep trying Superman, this is best workout EVER!”

The young girl then curled him again, pushing her mighty muscle up several more inches.  Now Superman caught on to what this punk was doing.  He wasn't about to let the cocky preteen girl use The Man of Steel as a piece of exercise equipment!  He put his full super-strength into resisting this muscle-kid, causing the hero's massive biceps to peak like the Matterhorn...and the kid curled him again, easily, with a bicep that surged bigger still!  Her gigantic girl bicep was now well over TWICE his massive manly size, pushing upward at an alarming rate and looking more powerful by the moment!  The girl scoffed as she stared at Superman.

"C'mon Superman, gimme more resistance.  I’m a growing girl after all and these muscles need to surge bigger and stronger.  To grow into the biggest, strongest biceps ever flexed!  Pull with everything you’ve got!  Show me all of your super strength."

Not knowing what else to do, Superman grabbed the girl’s one wrist with both hands, planted his feet and heaved mightily.  He thought of the megatons per square inch of pressure he must have been exerting trying to resist the muscle-punk's towering biceps.  She couldn't possible curl that kind of resistance.

Unfortunately for Superman, he was dead wrong.  Moaning through pursed lips the young Amazonian super muscular girl slowly pulled back yet again!

“That’s it Superman, more resistance equals more strength for me.  More muscle.  More power!”

Slowly, her straightened arm began to bend as both of Superman's arms lost ground and straightened while the preteen muscle girl’s bicep pounded even larger, growing to unthinkable heights.

"Arrrgh...N-no..."  Superman grunted flexing his two mighty biceps to their limit, maybe beyond."

"Yeah!  Oh yeah!"  The girl growled.  "This is going to be one hell of a pump!  My single girlish arm against both of Superman’s arms!  And look who’s winning!  And who’s growing!"

Superman could only look helplessly as the girl’s massive biceps seemed to blot out the sky as her single bicep flex all too easily spanked both his straining guns.  Her bicep seemingly had doubled in size from when they first started, rising well over the top of her head and up over the top of his head!  He had never seen ANYONE flex up a bicep this large, this muscular or this intimidating!

Desperately, he tried flying backward, but that mighty bicep outmuscled his flying power too and pushed up even higher, approaching triple digits in girth!  The girl was totally humiliating him!

“Is that all you’ve got Superman?  You’re entire body against one preteen girl arm and you’ve lost!  And not only is my one arm stronger than your entire body, but just look at the size of my bicep!  Bigger than anything you could EVER flex!  Shit!  THREE times bigger than anything you’ll ever flex, maybe even FOUR times!  My mega girl bicep is bigger, stronger, and harder than your pathetic, weak ass so called super muscles!  I’m the only one around here who deserves to be called super.  Certainly not you!  I OWN you little man!”

Realizing this test was all but over, Superman let go of the kid's wrist and with a sniff she relaxed her flex and the overheated muscles receded back quickly.

But before Superman could even take a step back to gather himself, he was startled when the young girl grabbed his wrist with amazing speed and said "If you try to leave I'm going to start toying with some of the good folks on this beach instead, and they might not be able to handle it as well as you, so I suggest you do as I say."

“I'm not going anywhere!  I'm going to stop you, you fiend!"  Superman warned.

"Take your best shot, wimp!"  The girl laughed and let him go with a shove that sent him stumbling backward.

At super-speed, Superman launched himself at the impossibly powerful young girl; building momentum to be added to the super-powerful punch he threw at her inviting pectorals.  The force of the blast knocked people off their feet in a rapidly spreading circle of concussive force that was centered on the impact.  A deafening boom echoed out across the ocean.  Superman felt his punch land home...and bounce off.  His hand felt numb. 

The pre-teen examined the smooth skin covering her impossibly well-muscled pectorals.  There was no effect whatsoever from Superman's blow.

"I dare you to do that again," she taunted, stepping closer to Superman.  The girl tilted her head back and stared down her nose at the hero, punching her rippling twin volleyball sized pectorals with booming thuds.  "C'mon, this time you'd better really let me have it..."

Superman was furious.  How could this punk be so unaffected by his strength?  He wound up again flying at the cocky punk, putting everything he had into this one.  The kid had still been taunting him as he launched himself, but Superman wasn't listening closely, he was too angry.  At the last possible millisecond before he landed his punch, he processed what the young girl had been saying.

"...'cause this time I'm gonna flex these pecs for ya," she'd said.

Superman watched in what seemed to his super-senses like slow motion as those pectorals became even more powerfully defined and hard.  With perfect timing, the preteen muscle girl super powerhouse flexed her chest so hard that her mighty pectorals actually expanded outward to meet Superman's incoming punch.  Superman could see all of this happening but could not stop himself in time.  Those unfathomably powerful pectorals flexed outward colliding with his incoming fist.  On impact, all of the power of Superman's punch could not compress that flexed muscle on even a microscopic scale.  His punch could only bounce off, cracking bones and dislocating his shoulder.  All his strength was easily absorbed and redirected back at him.  But that power was nothing compared to the energy of those expanding, flexing, muscle-bulging mega girl pectorals.  The result was that Superman was slammed backward by the recoil.  His body dug into the ground gouging out a furrow the length of a football field and finally burying his body altogether in an ever-lengthening tunnel.  The bikini top stretched to the limit against the monumental flex as her pectorals pushed out larger than twin basketballs at 18 impossible inches thick!  Laughing at the sight of the disappearing Man of Steel, Alexia released her muscle loaded, superior flex and grunted, dropping her smile.

"Damn, I might have overdone it."

Alexia leapt toward the trench in the ground that marked where Superman had vanished underground.  She ran quickly further along the sand in the direction of the furrow and when she judged the distance to be right she spun around.

Alexia spun faster and faster and finally drilled into the earth, disappearing.  A moment later her spinning form reemerged seeming a bit larger.  She abruptly came to an instant stop, sending a battered and disoriented Man of Steel crashing into a small nearby rock formation from which he bounced onto the ground to lay flat on his back.

Superman climbed slowly to his feet.  He faced the Sun and swayed unsteadily.  He was waiting for the yellow rays of the sun to restore him after the punishment his body had just endured.

The young girl came up to him.  "Good, thought I might have put a little too much muscle into that flex and killed you.  Wouldn't want to do that when I have so much more fun in store," she giggled as she slapped Superman on his rump.  With yet more humiliation he realized that it stung.

"W-what do you want?"  Superman said, his speech coming out as a hoarse whisper.

"Only what's fair," she said innocently.  "I think it's my turn in our little trading of punches."

Superman was feeling back up to strength now as the sun worked its magic on him, but he didn't know how well his invulnerability would protect him against the kind of muscle this kid could bring to bear.

He dared not resist her though.  The thug might hurt someone if he did.  He nodded his head in agreement.

The youngster smiled broadly while she shook out her small hand and made a fist.  "Where do you want it?"

Superman snarled at this in fury and thumped his fist against his deep chest and braced himself for the punks assault, flexing his pecs as hard as he could.

"OK then", the deservedly cocky girl smiled and dusted some dirt off the hero's S-logo.   "Remember, I get two, just like you did."

As Superman saw the muscle-girl draw back her arm, he felt fear when he saw the sheer size of that bicep flexing into a literal mountain of muscle, pumped up over the top of her fist and riddled with intimidating power pumping muscle fibers and veins.  The pre-teen muscle girl tittered.

"Here's number one!"

Superman's world quickly became an explosion of power, acceleration and supreme pain.  He felt himself hurtle backward at a speed he could never have attained under his own power.  His chest felt like it had born the full brunt of a supernova explosion.  His muscles were ripped through like wet tissue and his bones cracked like dry kindling.  His invulnerability had barely kept him alive.  It had not protected him otherwise.  He flew into the sky at a shallow angle in what seemed to be a perfectly straight line.  Barely conscious, Superman tried to alter his course or slow himself with his flying power but his momentum was so great that he could not.  Suddenly, despite his fantastic speed, something was flying past him.  Something moving much faster than he was.  His super senses identified the object or more accurately, the form of the young girl.

It was her!  Not only was this kid powerful enough to take on Superman, she could fly too, only apparently much faster than Superman.  The hero twisted his body and was able to turn himself to see in the direction he was going.  In the distance he saw the kid hovering, as he screamed toward the now stationary young goddess of muscle.  The floating muscle-girl had her hands clasped low behind her and was flexing her massive chest into a wall of pure muscle 3 feet wide, a crooked smirk on his beautiful face.

Superman's eyes widened in terror as he screamed with abject fear.

"Nooooooooo!"

Superman slammed into those powerful pecs with the force of several atomic warheads.  Muscle-girl didn't budge.  Her muscles didn't give a micro-inch.  Superman bounced off her like a rubber ball against a brick wall.  He'd impacted squarely in the middle of those impossibly huge and muscular pecs with his shoulders crunching and his entire body wrenched into unnatural twists.  His body angled off the slope of the kid's upper pecs straight into the air above her and then he began to fall back to earth.

"And here's number two."  He heard the young girl warn him.

It was so fast Superman didn't see it coming.  The young muscle-girl caved in the hero's chest with an even more powerful blow that sent him hurtling toward the ground.  Her small fist dug deep into his once proud, intimidating chest up to her wrist, destroying his muscles and bones and nearly punching out his heart!  Again, Alexia easily flew ahead of the barely conscious Superman, to land on the ground at the exact point where the hero would impact.  This time the kid maneuvered her muscle loaded body so that Superman collided into her with his head at her chest level.  Superman's battered body was slammed brutally into the even harder muscles of the young girl’s mega muscled pectorals.  His head wedged violently into the tight cleft between the muscle-girl’s thick unyielding pecs.

With the slightest twitching of the kid's broad, overloaded and supremely powerful pectoral muscles, she nearly crushed Superman's skull and held him in place.  Superman's feet splayed out on the ground behind her.  Muscle-girl was supporting him with his flexing pecs.  Superman lost consciousness for a few minutes.  Fortunately he didn't have to breath or he would have never come to.

His mind could only hold one concept, the degree to which it was true blotted out all else.
"....stronger.   Stronger than me....so much...stronger than me...Her body...so much stronger...than mine...too much muscle....for me..."  he mumbled into his inescapable vise of the thug's pec-muscles.

The victorious kid flexed her pecs harder, squeezing the harder-than-steel muscles together so tightly that the Man of Steel shot out from between them like a spit-out watermelon seed.  He slammed into the ground and lay there in the sun still muttering.  "Big....muscles...too
strong...stronger than me...so much stronger..."

"Figured that out did ya?" chuckled the cocky muscle-girl, barely acknowledging the presence of the conquered hero as he sprawled, delirious in the sand.  She then grinned to himself.  "I'd have thought it would have been obvious up front."  The hulking beauty struck a double-bicep pose, the sight of which caused some of the people still remaining on the beach to flee in awe as her mighty muscles bulged up larger than twin watermelons, with incalculable strength.

The girl dropped her arms and shook her mighty limbs as the overloaded muscles reduced somewhat in size.  She turned her attention back to the babbling Superman.  She strode toward the prostrate hero she'd just easily out-manned.

"Guess I shouldn't leave my trash, or my trashed, lying around on the beach."

With one hyper-muscular arm the conquering punk scooped Superman from the sand by the front of his costume.  She held him at arms length, where the big muscular hero dangled like a rag-doll.  With a derisive smirk, the teen juggernaut tossed the still muttering Man of Steel over one broad shoulder.

"...Big...muscles...strong...too big..."  Rambled the semi-conscious Kryptonian.

"Yeah, yeah, so I hear," scoffed the young muscle-punk.  "Sounds like I did a bigger number on your mind than I did on your pathetic bod."  She trotted easily up the beach with his gibbering payload, until it got annoying.  The powerful preteen girl then stopped and planted Superman on his behind on the ground in front of her, where he wobbled on the verge of collapse, still muttering.

"Hey, Superwimp!"  The girl shouted so loudly that it caused the addled hero to flinch and focus what was left of his traumatized attention span on his conqueror, though he didn't stop muttering about how strong the kid was and how big her muscles were.

"Check this out."

Alexia stood upright, brought her arms to her sides and slowly flexed her entire body.  Muscles pumped and surged across her narrow, girlish frame in waves of Hulk busting expansion.  Her thighs bulged, her calves ballooned, her narrow abs became denser and deeper, her arms pressed out more girth and her back widened and thickened.  As she powered up her mighty pecs, the muscled lept forward, stacking striated mounds of terror upon each other in a staggering display like a 3D muscle porn explosion.  Her top ripped off her torso like a slingshot, exposing every square inch of the largest set of pecs Superman had ever conceived, much less seen.  Alexia’s leaned forward even as her face was nearly lost behind a wall of pectoral impossibility, three feet thick and twice as wide.  The humongous muscles pulsed and surged forward with angry striations, power pumping veins and throbbing muscles large enough, hard enough and strong enough to bench press the moon.

Superman instantly fell silent.  His jaw nearly hit the sand and his eyes went wide in shear disbelief before they rolled back into his head.  He then pitched over backward, landing flat on his back.

The Man of Steel was out cold.

Offline Theawillem80

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 03:42:19 pm »
It's not the one,but thanks anyway.

Offline Layingthelawe@gmail.com

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2022, 12:49:50 am »
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=293805.15

THis collection of strong lil girl stories has one where a girl wins a workout with Superman. 

Offline slim0926

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2022, 12:04:56 am »
Did some research is this the story..https://www.*****newpeters1967/art/Superman-can-t-stop-the-bully-903994376

Offline Houl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2022, 10:14:37 pm »
maybe this story is in Portuguese, but the translator translates well Superman fan-fic written in Brazilian Portuguese https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=675893.0

Offline Theawillem80

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2022, 09:09:39 am »
maybe this story is in Portuguese, but the translator translates well Superman fan-fic written in Brazilian Portuguese https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=675893.0

Thats the one.Thank you so much.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  looking for a superman storyin which he is beaten by a schoolgirl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View