Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575714 Posts in 73216 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:00:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Russian Experiment
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Russian Experiment  (Read 18815 times)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Russian Experiment
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2022, 07:08:44 pm »
Interesting turn of events. I wonder how the story will proceed...

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2022, 08:53:18 pm »
Great chapter.  Really enjoying it.

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2022, 02:13:40 pm »
Shorter this time. A little rushed but trying to gain momentum. Getting towards the end of my pre-written stuff so lets see if I have time to write fresh stuff. Hope you enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I set my watch for 3 minutes and then leg it towards the waterfall. Whilst looking around I find a ladder on the side leading to the very top, must be there for maintenance as she would never fit. The other side is all rocky like it is for her to climb. I start climbing the ladder as fast as I can to get to the top. Climbing as fast as I can I glance over and see her walking over looking up at me.

She calls up 'Oh little man, you are not safe up there, nice try.' she walks to the rocky side and starts climbing it her self making steady progress. I get to the top and run over to her side to watch her climb. Peering over the side looking down I see her methodically working her way up the side. She looks great, strong and powerful as each movement looks smooth and controlled, no effort to her. Our eyes meet and she gives me a predatory look, a confident smirk, a predator cornering its' prey. I have managed to kill a minute and a half in my escape. Since getting to the top I have been working on my breathing, catching my breath then taking deep breaths. Almost at the top I back away from the ledge before she gets there, run back to the other side of the water and stand by the edge down to the pool below. I see her hand come over the edge as she pulls her self up. Time left just over 1 minute. She stands up on her side puts her hands on her hips.

'Now what little man? You are trapped.' she says with a smirk.

'Oh really, am I?'

'Yes, the only way down is back down the ladder and I'll get to you before you reach it, or jump, but no one apart from me ever has.'

'OK.' I look at my watch, '1 minute to go.'

I just step off the ledge cross my arms over my chest one hand holding my nose, crossing my legs at the ankle, keep my back straight, head back and wait for the impact. The waters surface is already broken by the waterfall so I know it won't be too bad a hit.

Belle just stands there in shock peering over the edge watching as I head towards the water. It takes a couple of seconds for me to fall the distance and make a splash. She can't believe it, I jumped. No one ever has. In training they had people climb the wall in a race against her or climb the ladder to the top but they always abseiled down or took the ladder again, none dared jump. Only she had ever done it. She keeps looking to see if I surface. I don't.

After impacting the water I look around and find somewhere I can get hold on to stop me floating back up, which isn't hard as I am weighed down by the gear. I just gotta hold on like another 30 seconds and I will win. All part of my plan, I know she will follow me.

A few seconds later there is a large splash in the water above me as she enters the water and then swims down deeper missing me hiding at the side. Perfect. I swim up and climb out as fast as I can and run over to the beach turning to look back at the pool. 20 seconds to go. Nothing. 10 seconds, her head appears above the surface to take a breath, she spots me standing on the beach smiling arms folded looking at my watch, she starts swimming towards me. 5 seconds, she reaches she beach and is storming out of the water towards me. 4 seconds, 3 seconds, she is running at me now water dripping off her massive frame, ground shaking with every step. I don't move a muscle just look at my watch grinning. 2 seconds, 1 second, she reaches out to grab me. *Beep, beep, beep* my watch sounds. A second later she scoops me up at great speed hoisting me into the air and then slowing herself to a stop. Once we have both come to a stop she holds me up at face level, I reach over and stop my watch alarm and just look at her smugly.

'I don't believe it.' she says in genuine shock.

'Well that was close, good job I gave you that extra minute.'

'Grrr!' she lets out a growl.

'Now now, you promised you wouldn't be a sore loser. What did I win again?'

She sighs. 'We not decide.' her demeanour softens but I can still see she is peeved. I am about to wind her up a little more but decide against it as I realise this may be the first time she has lost something and don't want it make it a bad experience for her.

'Oh ok, well I don't have anything, we can think of something later. Maybe you can go dry off and get changed into comfy clothes, that's enough fun for today, now we can sit and relax and clearly need to talk.'

She puts me down, taking a step back so I can see her. Un-clipping my helmet and dropping it to the ground I ruffle my hair then do the same with my tactical vest. I start undoing my shirt.

'What are you going to wear?'

'Good point, probably just sit in my boxers if you are OK with that? Wasn't expecting to get wet so didn't being spares.'

She looks me up and down and gets a mischievous smirk on her face 'Oh I not mind that at all. I go get into comfy clothes, then you lie on me, I keep you warm. Plus this top ruined.' she looks down at her black tank top with small holes from her previous flex.

'I can see, that flex, wow, still so amazing, hearing the stitches pop was great but seeing the seams split leaving holes was down right hot.'

'Hot, really? You liked?' she looks at me quizzically not quite believing me.

'Yeah it really showed your size, shape, definition but with such raw intensity, passion and power and then when the seams went it took it to a whole new level. Let's just say I am glad we paused, it gave me some of those feelings you talked about and I needed time to recover. If I'm honest, I actually wished it had split off completely' I say with a bit of a blush at the end.

'Really, you want me to do that? I will make happen, give me time. But only in idiots black top, they replace, don't want to ruin nice clothes. Well now I change.' she goes to walk away pausing as she takes her first step whilst I peel my shirt off and add it to the pile.

Turning back to me 'Actually, as you enjoyed the top splitting so much, and you are already topless it is only fair, here is your prize little man.' she reaches up and grabs around the straps and collar of her tank top with both hands and just pulls forward whilst arching her back and spreading it wide pushing her lats out tearing it off in one single easy pull pressing her breasts together at the full extent of her reach creating a deep chasm of cleavage. Holding a second to give me time to take in the spectacular view of muscular size and width of her but also her deep cleavage of breast and pecs working together in pure harmony, she then stands up straight, tall and confident, chest thrust out. She throws her tattered top onto my pile of clothes landing with a thud covering them easily and then some as it is massive. She blows me a kiss, gives me a wink and then walks off to her area leaving me frozen to the spot from what I have just seen and the sight of her walking off topless. I am sure she is even swaying her hips as she walks to give me a show, not her usual purposeful walk.

Boots, socks and pants off I stand waiting for her to come back out. She appears a few moments later in a nice matching pair of grey blue shorts and sports bra, bare foot and her hair in it's standard plait, smiling sweetly. She sits with her back against one of the huge boulders legs straight out in front of her. She pats her lap inviting me on. I climb up onto her thighs but struggle to get comfy and move as they are so large and solid. She giggles, puts her hand under my ass and manoeuvres me into a good position. Sat straddling one of her thighs as it seems the most comfortable way to sit my legs are spread wide and I feel the hardness under my ass. Once I am stable she quickly flexes it a couple of times making it jump to life and I nearly fly off barely able to stay on. She giggles again 'Sorry little man, I love playing with you. You make me so happy.' She puts one hand on the floor but the other on her thigh in front of me. I hold it.

Once comfortable we talk about the fun we had, what happened and how it went. What we liked and didn't like. Both ways, not just me. She did not like losing but concedes I won fairly and I was very smart and brave. It is the first time she has lost but takes it surprisingly well and playfully says that because it is me she will let it go but won't let it happen again. She tells me she really enjoyed doing it as a game and getting a kiss with each catch, also how smart I was and tried new and daring things especially my final jump, she thought that I panicked and just went up high as a last resort, never thought I'd jump. She explains she knew exactly where I was all the time and waited for me to move before throwing things about for dramatic effect. I tell her it worked, looked great. She says well when we play hard she wont, it is full on destroy anything in the way to get to me. Nothing out of bounds, she won't lose again. I tell her I'll keep that in mind, I like that we played then had our affection between rounds. It wasn't a serious competition, just fun between us.

I tell her I love her aggressive, intense side especially that last flex and the animalistic side when she growled and bared her teeth. It really got me going, I'd love to see more of that. She tells me she can definitely do that, she even held back because wasn't sure if it is what I really wanted. I also explain at the same time I love her cute, gentle, caring side like when she purrs, kisses me and holds me. How she was so careful when she pinned me down. She says she really really likes it, gives her those feelings and wants more herself and she will be my gentle giant.

Once we have discussed that we move onto the deeper things. We are both a little shy about it. She sets off on a long explanation that she has never had any freedom like this. Everything was always structured training, never had or been allowed certain feelings like this before. Everything was aimed at removing emotion and making her a stone cold killer, never gentle always ordered to be aggressive and destructive. Struggled with how to interact with me at first and be that nice gentle person. Never had a friend let alone a relationship before. Never allowed to interact or even talk to others unless given permission but they never wanted to anyway, saw her as a freak, treated her as one. I really am the first to see her as a person, treat her as a person and like what I see, the first to give her feelings and experiences she has never had before and it is just the beginning. She thought it was all a big trick at first but she sees now I am real and really do mean what I say and how I act. She finally comes out with it and tells me she really does love me.

Offline JohnMcClane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2022, 06:57:59 pm »
She's a dream. Wonder how their relationship will end? Clearly there will be some dramatic escape?

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2022, 02:09:51 am »
I hope this story

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Russian Experiment

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View