Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572526 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:24:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Confessions of a muscle mom
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Confessions of a muscle mom  (Read 25324 times)

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
Confessions of a muscle mom
« on: July 16, 2022, 12:39:37 am »
Hey, another short one for y’all.

=======

Tags: POV, Transformation, Enhanced,

Hi, my name is Emily and I guess you could say I’m not the typical mother, being 190 lbs of solid muscle at 5’7. I started working out ten years ago and it has been an interesting journey to say the least. Starting out I never would’ve imagined I’d ever take things this far. I was the typical girl who just worked on my legs and glutes, just wanting to “tone up” and not get bulky. That of course didn’t last long. Once I started getting stronger and saw my muscles grow it all just became increasingly addictive. I started taking training and diet more seriously, learning about everything from basic exercise technique to proper nutrition and recovery, one thing led to another and I eventually hired a personal trainer which is when I started seeing serious results. That was about eight years ago and that was also around the time when I met my husband.

At the time I wasn’t nearly as big as I am now but I was still noticeably muscular. I was probably weighing around 140 but I was pretty ripped and definitely stood out as a woman. I could tell I intimidated a lot of the guys at the gym and I liked it. It only motivated me further to get bigger and stronger. My upper body kind of blew up when I hired my personal trainer, especially my arms and back. I loved it and I knew then that I wanted to take things much further. I did however begin to worry a little that I would have trouble finding a boyfriend, especially since I liked more skinny guys and didn’t really want to end up with a huge bodybuilder. That was until (my now) husband approached me.

He was adorably skinny and cute but he was also confident. He simply approached me between one of my sets in a respectful and classy way, introduced himself, told me that he found me cute and then asked me out. I was initially quite taken aback by how blunt he was but he was good looking and cute, respectful and upfront and seemed like a good guy so I of course accepted. I gave him my number and a few days later we met for lunch and the rest is history.

Over the next few years I continued growing and getting stronger. However, it is during the last two and a half years where things have changed the most. After our son was born three years ago I finally decided to hop on gear and holy shit, I fucking love it. My strength has blown up like I never could’ve imagined and I’m bigger and more ripped than I ever was. I haven’t really experienced any severe side affects, a few pimples in the beginning but that’s it. Sure, my clit has grown a little but I honestly like it, it makes sex more enjoyable.

My libido has become absolutely ridiculous, to the point where I often find that my husband struggles to keep up with me. In all honesty I’m sometimes left unsatisfied, I feel like I want more. I want to experiment and have more passionate and rougher sex. I’m like constantly horny and sometimes I catch myself fantasizing about forcibly having sex with my husband, overpowering him and using him like my own sex toy, I certainly could if I wanted to.

I’ve also started to have similar “inappropriate” thoughts when I work out. I work out at a local gym where a lot of college kids and young men in their early twenties go. They’re so weak and small compared to me and I fucking love it. I love how intimidated and insecure I make them and there’s nothing like catching one of them staring at me as I pump up my huge muscles. In fact, I deliberately make an effort to put myself in situations where I’m close by them, either showing off my rock hard body or outlifting them in whatever exercises they’re doing, simply because it excites me and turns me on like crazy.

One time I legit walked up to a guy who had been doing dumbbell chest presses, asked him if he was done using the dumbbells and then proceeded to do bicep curls with them. If his awkwardness and obvious affinity for my physique wasn’t obvious before that, it sure was after. He couldn’t help himself from ogling my huge arms through the wall-mounted mirrors as I curled those 45’s and I couldn’t have been more turned on in that moment. Thankfully as a woman it’s not as obvious when you’re turned on as it is if you’re a guy, but I’m sure my moaning and groaning was more sexual in nature than intended. Thereafter I simply had to go back to the locker rooms and quickly get myself off. When I returned, the guy was nowhere to be seen and it made me feel oddly satisfied.

Another time I went to the gym later than usual, probably around 10 pm. The gym was mostly empty but there were some young college kids there who were doing deadlifts. I had originally planned to work legs but quickly decided to do a back workout instead. After properly warming up I walked over to the squat racks where the boys were and began doing barbell bent-over rows. As I worked up to heavier weights I could sense that they were paying more and more attention to me. When I did my first set of ten with 135 lbs I could immediately tell they were feeling awkward. Like I said, my back has always been a strong point and I intended to fully flaunt it. For the following set I took off my sweatshirt, unveiling my rock solid upper body. I knew my tank top would leave very little to the imagination but I almost failed to stifle a giggle when I noticed the boys staring. I loaded the bar up to 185 for my next set, closing in on what the boys were deadlifting. Now, if you haven’t done barbell bent-over rows before, let me tell you, that’s a lot of weight. After some rest I went ahead with my next set and did eight controlled reps, making sure to hold and squeeze at the top. I knew that the boys were watching the show and it made me hot just imagining what was going through their minds as they were watching my thick and bulging back. I set the bar down and glanced over at the boys, contemplating whether or not to go up in weight. The boys were deadlifting 255 and I found myself getting wet at the thought of rowing 225 in front of them. After resting and some thinking I decided to do it and took off the 25s on the sides and put on a pair of 45s instead, setting the weight to 225. With all the sexual energy fueling me I bent down and powered through four ridiculously heavy reps, feeling the power surging through my thick lats and traps as I contracted my back with as much force as I could. I dropped the bar, feeling totally spent and turned to the boys who were just standing there in awe, jaws agape. I smiled cutely as I lazily brought my right arm up and flexed my huge, rock hard bicep teasingly. I turned back and put the weights back before walking off. My pussy was on fire and I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t left in that instance.

It really feels like my desire for sex is getting out of hand. I’m constantly having erotic thoughts throughout the day and I’m horny, really horny. I’ve even begun relieving myself at work. I’m a high school teacher and I just can’t stop thinking about how easily I could have my way with one of the boys. Sometimes in between classes I have time to get myself off and I always fantasize about absolutely dominating someone of them, about how I could just pick them up by the waist like a rag doll and suck them off, how I could probably crush their ribs with my thighs without even trying, how I could pin them down in a grapevine hold and probably break a femur bone or two. In fact, I could probably curl most of them. God, it always drives me crazy thinking about how helpless I could make a guy.

Anyway, I just had to share this, it sucks keeping it all inside.

=======

Hope y’all are having a great summer.  ;)

Forum Saradas

« on: July 16, 2022, 12:39:37 am »

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Confessions of a muscle mom
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 05:46:23 am »
Awesome

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 06:14:35 am »
 8)
she can do it with her son!

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2022, 07:59:51 am »
Please tell me that this is going to be continued!?

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 01:17:50 pm »
This is quite good, hopefully there is a continuation!

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2022, 02:50:27 pm »
Wow awesome start. Please make her break more bone and crush some ribs

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2022, 04:21:22 pm »
Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad you liked it.
I have some ideas for a continuation. We’ll see what my ADHD will allow.
There will have to be a time skip though.

Feel free to leave some ideas. No absolutely unrealistic or extreme ones will be considered. I’m mostly into what could actually be imagined as being real.  :sorry:

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2022, 08:22:48 pm »
When can we expect next post?

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2022, 08:58:13 pm »
My ideas would be:

Having an affair with an athletic college guy who she overpowers, as well as showing off her strength when she overpowers some high school athletes (but nothing necessarily sexual happens, more flirting)?

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2022, 10:37:10 pm »
Something like she finds a pliable college student (male or female) and trains them in order to do the more raunchy acts when the husband is tapped out / unable to do so.

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2022, 09:56:29 pm »
Here’s what I’ve written so far on my planned continuation. I plan on writing about a few more moments so stay tuned. Anyways, I hope y’all enjoy and don’t forget to leave feedback and suggestions.

===========

Confessions of a muscle mom (continued)

When I made my last post three years ago I never thought that I’d be coming back here but so much has happened since then and I really need to get things off my chest.

Roughly six months after I made my post I just felt that I couldn’t suppress my desires any longer so I ended up speaking to my husband about it. I told him that I felt our sex had become somewhat stale for me, how I simply ached to change things up in the bedroom and how badly I wanted us to explore our sexualities more. He was a bit surprised at first. He told me that he liked the sex we were having but also that he understood where I was coming from and that he’d be more than happy to try new things.

As you could probably imagine I was absolutely elated to hear that and I didn’t waste any time as I put my arm up on the kitchen table, inviting my husband to an arm wrestle. “Get your arm up babe,” I smiled as I provokingly made a beckoning sign with my hand. “Oh come on honey, we both know you’re stronger than me,” he laughed. “Oh don’t be a bore, it’ll be fun,” I smirked, “You’re not scared of these are you?” I teased as I rolled my T-shirt sleeves up over my shoulders, brought my arms up and flexed my ripped 16.5 inch arms. We both laughed lightheartedly. “Fine, let’s do it,” he finally gave in and planted his elbow on the table. I brought my arms back down and couldn’t help but grin widely with excitement as I reached out to grip up with my husband.

My arm obviously dwarfed his and we both looked each other in the eyes lovingly, fully aware of the huge physical discrepancy between the two of us. The silent moment was brief yet intimate and I felt myself getting turned on already. “Alright honey, should I count us down?” my husband asked. “Yeahh,” I smiled a little shyly. As he began counting down I felt him begin to tense up and I could sense that he would try to cheat the start. As expected, he began pushing right before he announced the go and brought my arm over a few inches. I quickly tensed up and bent my wrist in, immediately stopping him. I felt his grip crumble within my own as I easily held him still. “Come on babe, at least try,” I teased. “I... am...” he grunted as he kept pushing and pulling in different directions, turning red in his face from the effort. I couldn’t help but giggle at his feeble attempts. I was barely trying and I was beginning to feel wildly turned on and wet downstairs. I brought my foot up underneath the table and pressed it against his crotch. To my delight he had a full-blown erection, which I promptly began to massage and fondle with my toes. He looked up at me with a slightly embarrassed, defeated look in his eyes and smiled shyly. “You like this too don’t you?” I cooed and smiled, unable to hide my satisfaction. I began to slowly move his hand down towards the table and with a few inches left I felt his exhausted arm go limp as it hit the table.

I was still stimulating him downstairs and he was beginning to moan and breathe lustfully. I let go of his hand, brought my arm back a bit and began twisting and flexing my arm before him. At the same time I slipped my left hand under the table and began pleasuring myself. I was feeling incredibly hot and felt myself quickly nearing orgasm. “Feel it,” I commanded as I kept moving and flexing my arm. “My god Honey, it’s like a rock,” he breathed as his hands roamed and tried to squeeze my steely bicep peak, “And your forearm... it’s so thick,” he continued as he caressed my vascular 15 inch forearm. God those words, they drove me wild. “H-how strong are you?” he moaned. “Like you wouldn’t believe,” I grinned widely as I increased the pressure on his crotch and squeezed harder with my toes, elevating his pleasure levels further until he began to climax and within moments finally came inside his pants. He kept worshipping my arm as I rubbed myself zealously, feeling waves of ecstasy coursing through my body until I began to convulse in my chair and eventually orgasmed. I leaned back in my chair, letting out a satisfied sigh of relief and relaxed for a brief moment before I got up and walked over to my husband’s side of the table, grabbed his face gently and bent down and kissed him. “I told you this would be fun,” I whispered before I left for the bathroom.

Over the two years or so that followed, our sex life became better than it ever had been. We were having so much fun trying new things and it was all more pleasurable than ever, it was exciting again and my husband quickly discovered a side of himself that he never realized he had, a truly submissive one. I thought things would progress slower than they did but it turned out that he really enjoyed letting me take the lead, take charge and impose my will on him. He began truly loving the feeling of being physically helpless in my presence and being completely dominated. His infatuation with my muscles grew exponentially when he realized just how much power over him they gave me, he simply couldn’t get enough of me and it drove me wild.

We wrestled, roleplayed and had so much fun with my strength displays and with him worshipping my heavily muscled body. Let me tell you about some of the more memorable moments.

It was few months into our flourishing sex life. Our son was with my parents for the weekend and I had just come from a grueling leg workout. It was early in the afternoon and scorching hot outside, so naturally I found my husband in our backyard, sunbathing by the pool. “Hey babe,” I said as I walked outside, looking down at my cute husband in his sunbathing chair. “Hey honey. How was the workout?” “It was amazing,” I said as I bent down and gave him a big smooch, “Can you tell?” I smirked as I stood back up and twisted my pumped thighs before him. “My god, I can never get over how big they are,” he said as he kinda half sat up and reached to feel my thigh. I giggled lightly. ”Mmmm, and they’ll get even bigger,” I cooed. “Is that even possible?” he chuckled as he looked up at me with a hint of doubt in his eyes. “Don’t you worry about that,” I smirked somewhat mischievously as I brushed his hand aside and took a few steps away, turned around and began undressing. With my back turned to my husband I pulled my top off and undid my bra, making sure to do it slowly while deliberately flexing my back. I then bent down by the hips, sticking my butt out as I slowly pulled my jean shorts down along with my panties, showcasing the splits between my large hamstrings and my huge glutes. I knew he was enjoying the show and paused at the bottom where I was fully bent down, assuming the classic moon pose. “Holy shit,” I heard him murmur. I did my best to relax my satisfied grin as I slowly straightened myself back up and turned back around. Now completely nude I sensually strode over to the free sunbathing chair beside my husband’s and lay down on my stomach.

“Help me with the sunscreen, will you babe?” I cooed. This was going to be fun. “Yes my queen,” he joked as he scooted off his sunbathing chair, picked up the nearby bottle of sunscreen and sat down and straddled my butt. He squirted some of the lotion on my back and began spreading it and rubbing it in. God, it felt so good as his hands roamed the lumpy landscape of my wide, muscular back. “Mmmm, that feels so good,” I moaned as I tensed my large powerful glutes, lifting my husband a little. I let him sit on my solid glutes for a moment before I relaxed and began repeatedly flexing them, causing him to bounce up and down. I found it very amusing as he was struggling to finish my back. “What’s wrong babe?” I giggled. He couldn’t help but laugh as well as I kept the act going for a few more seconds. Eventually I relaxed and let him finish my back. He scooted down to my ankles, put some lotion on my thighs and glutes and began rubbing it in. I noticed him lingering on my firm glutes, squeezing and fondling them with clear affinity. I suddenly tensed my glutes again, making them rock solid. “My god, honey,” he moaned as he kept groping at them, failing to make a dent. I began to rhythmically flex again, showcasing my great muscle control. “That’s what hip thrusting five plates will do for ya,” I teased as I turned and looked over my shoulder at my husband. He smiled lovingly back at me as he continued with my hamstrings and calves.

Once I sensed that he was finished I twisted and turned over and lay on my back. I put my hands behind my head, flexing my bulging biceps lightly as I flared my lats and exposed my bare armpits. I grinned wickedly as I saw my husband’s eyes widen as he eyed me up. “Go ahead, you can start with these,” I said as I flexed my thick washboard abs. He squirted some lotion on my tummy and began running his hands over my abs and in between the deep crevasses. I giggled a little as I saw his dick twitch a few times inside his shorts. “Don’t forget about these,” I smiled teasingly as I alternately popped and flexed my biceps briefly by my head. He promptly moved up on my thighs and began rubbing the sunscreen all over my arms. I flexed hard as he grabbed at my arms, making sure he knew the power they contained. “Fuck honey,” he moaned, “They’re like rocks.” “Yeah?” I smirked devilishly and brought my arms down. I then crossed my arms and flexed my thick pecs. They had become so developed and full that their sheer size created a deep muscle cleavage which complimented my smaller pert breasts beautifully. My husband was in an erotic trance at this point and simply grabbed and rubbed my chest instinctively, feeling their size, thickness and firm nature as he rubbed in the sunscreen. Waves of pleasure rippled throughout my body and I almost forgot to continue the act. “Now my legs,” I commanded. He quietly obeyed as he moved down my abs and prominent Adonis belt, past my pelvis and hungry naked pussy and began roaming my titanic thighs. I tensed them, causing my quads to bulge and turn rock solid beneath his palms, showcasing the defined separation between the individual muscles. He was practically drooling as his hands began exploring my inner thighs, grabbing and feeling my prominent and bulging adductors. “Holy shit honey,” he moaned, “I don’t even think I have these muscles,” he chuckled. I giggled, “Of course you do, silly. They’re probably just so small that they’re not visible,” I smirked teasingly. “Hey, I got an idea,” I continued, “Stay here,” I said as I got up and ran inside the house.

Thirty seconds later I walked back outside, carrying two medium sized watermelons in my arms. “Ta-da,” I smiled. “What are you doing?” my husband looked at me confused. “I’ll show you, come,” I said as I walked out on the grass by our pool. “So what you do is...” I began as I got down on the ground and put one of the watermelons between my thighs, “...you just put it between your legs like this,” I continued as I locked my ankles, “...and you squeeze,” I said as I slowly squeezed, easily turning the melon into mush between my thighs. I had done this on a few other occasions before and it always felt equally amazing. I was already quite turned on and showcasing my strength before my husband like this, along with feeling the watermelon flesh lightly rubbing my bare vagina, drove me absolutely wild. I looked up at my husband who had a bewildered look on his face. I couldn’t help but to laugh lightly. “Sit down, now you try,” I grinned widely. He got down beside me, somewhat hesitantly and put the other watermelon between his scrawny legs. “So like this?” he asked. “Mhm,” I nodded. He locked his ankles and began squeezing. “Go babe, as hard as you can,” I giggled as he was straining, completely unable to budge the melon. “Fuck,” he exhaled as he relaxed his exhausted legs, “How strong are you?” he looked at me in amazement. “Never underestimate a girls legs,” I giggled as I grabbed the watermelon, put it between my thighs and in one explosive move squeezed as hard as I could, violently crushing it as it made a loud pop and exploded into multiple pieces. “H-holy shit honey...” my husband stammered. I stood up, walked over to him and straddled his legs as he still sat down, spreading my huge musclebound thighs that were now covered in melon juices.

I felt like an absolute goddess as I loomed over him. I glared into his eyes. I had never seen him look so meek before, so subservient. I couldn’t hold back any longer. “On your back little one,” I commanded as I flexed my quads, causing them to bulge menacingly. He obeyed quietly. I quickly got down and straddled his head. I reached down and grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pulled him into me. I moaned loudly as he began eating me out. He had always been great at oral and I didn’t need much by now. Within moments I felt my climax quickly building. “Oh god,” I moaned, breathing urgently. He sensed it and increased the pace as I pulled him harder into me, lightly humping his face. “Oh god oh god... don’t stop... aaaahh,” I moaned as I finally came. I kinda bobbed his head against my pussy as repeating waves of pleasure overcame me. Again I moaned loudly as I began to convulse while he kept licking, riding my orgasm until the end. Finally I let go of his head, letting it drop back to the ground.

I slid back onto his chest and smiled lovingly as I looked him in the eyes. I couldn’t help but want to reward him after his performance but I wanted to try something. I stood back up, took a few steps back looking down at my husband’s tenting shorts. “Mmmm, that must be painful,” I cooed as his throbbing dick twitched within his shorts. “Take them off,” I commanded. He quickly squirmed and slid them off, tossing them to the side. His fully engorged dick sprung free, standing at full attention as it pulsated and dribbled precum. “Wow babe,” I giggled, “Does my body turn you on that much?” “Yes,” he moaned, “A-and your strength is... it’s so hot,” he continued. “My strength huh?” I cooed, “So it doesn’t scare you how strong I am now?” I grinned wickedly and tensed my quads. “No, it turns me on so much,” he moaned as he reached for his throbbing cock. “Mmmmh, is that so?” I spoke sultrily, “I like that, but if you don’t get your hand off your dick I’ll show you just how scary these muscles can be,” I said sternly, glaring down at him as I patted my flexed tree trunk thighs. He immediately pulled his hand away. “Good choice,” I smirked. “Just imagine what these could do to your cute and skinny body babe,” I cooed, “They’re probably bigger than your waist now... and its all muscle,” I sneered at him as I twisted my legs above him. He was visibly breathing at a faster rate as his cock throbbed angrily. “Just think about how easily I crushed those watermelons babe,” I smiled as I traced my sweeping quads with my fingers, “I could probably break your ribs... easily.” His breathing became shallower and more urgent as he was repeatedly thrusting his hips up in the air. “God, I could probably even crack your skull with these,” I grinned mischievously. He moaned loudly as his desperate dick pulsated erratically. “Mmmmh, I probably have more muscle in one of these legs than you have in both of yours,” I moaned. All my talking was driving him wild and he couldn’t handle it any longer. He had been stuck in a frenzy of eroticism for far too long and finally moaned loudly as his entire body convulsed, releasing all that pent up cum, ejecting projectile-like shots of semen into the air and up at my nude musclebound body. I giggled satisfyingly as I smiled and looked down at his limp body, watching his scrawny chest heave and relax. I scooped up some of the cum that had landed on my abs with my finger and licked it up, “Well this was fun, wasn’t it?” I grinned as I pressed my foot against my husband’s tender dick gently. It was super sensitive and I couldn’t help but laugh as he moaned involuntarily. I flexed my right arm at my side, pumping it and showing it off as he watched me with awe. I giggled, “Love you babe,” I smiled and blew him a kiss before I walked inside to get myself cleaned up.

To be continued...

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2022, 11:55:09 pm »
Nice to see more. Nice flow. Can't wait for more growth.

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2022, 12:22:40 am »
Expecting her to crush someone's skull to satisfy his husband

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2022, 02:20:17 pm »
Oh wow, that was great!

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2022, 10:29:51 am »
This is AMAZING please continue!  :bravo:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Confessions of a muscle mom

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View