Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572526 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:23:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Forced Kissing/fingering domination
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Forced Kissing/fingering domination  (Read 3687 times)

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    83.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Forced Kissing/fingering domination
« on: June 10, 2022, 10:19:19 am »
Has anyone ever booked a normal muscle worship session with a lady whereby you paid for a normal session not expecting any extras just muscle worship and then suddenly she turns from being nice/friendly, enjoying being massaged and worshipped to going into dom mode, being very rough/aggressive.

She pushes the boundaries starts to finger you hard or even starts kissing you whilst you try to shy away. It ends up being more rough than sensual.

Forum Saradas

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Forced Kissing/fingering domination
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 06:35:42 am »
My first session in 2005 was at age 19 with Debra D Andrea. i didn't know what to expect really. I just no I wanted lift and carry. I used to wear boxers in those days so my dick was popping out when getting leg pressed and she said a flirty sarcastic comment about that! haha Well anyway After she picks me up on her shoulders, she starts walking around and smacking my ass.  Throws me on the bad and next thing you know pussy was on my face but at the time i really didn't like that and I told her and she was fine with that.  I was young and naive.  She also front lifted me and wanted to make out and so did I but she smelled like cigar so I was like nah.  Anyway at the end of the session I am laying down after a lift or some hold and she takes my boxers off and starts jerking me.  I didn't know this was a thing or that it would happen but the intensity and excitement on this women to make me nut is one of the most amazing experiences ever. 

Anyway, I was maybe somewhat forced but never made an attempt to defend myself either so... yeah just young and naive because my next session after knowing what was on the menu I got the BJ. lol wish i could see her at a more mature age for me cuz now I know fully what i want and she would deliver ALL of it if possible

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 07:13:12 am »
Debra D Andrea is definitely a handful, her sexual prowess is legendary. You’re lucky she broke you out of your shell lol. 

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 05:56:34 pm »
Debra D Andrea is definitely a handful, her sexual prowess is legendary. You’re lucky she broke you out of your shell lol.

She also may have messed me up for life. Haha

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 08:54:55 am »
I didn't ask Fabi for muscle worship but competitive wrestling. She put me through a flurry of holds and eventually flipped me on my belly and with my arm in a hammer lock fingered me. When she let go my prostate was still kicking and twitching in what I believe to have been a dry orgasm while she was taunting me as I convulsed from pleasure in front of her.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2022, 03:50:49 pm »
Fabi certainly took liberties with you Tiberius.
I don't think that was the general experience with her, was it? Or are a lot of guys too embarassed to say what some of these women have done to them.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2022, 09:02:41 pm »
Fabi was something else.  She could break you if she wanted. I outweighed her by 20-30 and never struggled in a single lift.

She was the DOer and not the talker type for sure

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2022, 09:14:36 am »
I don't think that was the general experience with her, was it? Or are a lot of guys too embarassed to say what some of these women have done to them.

She likes being agressive and dominant, but if you tell her your limits she will respect them.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2022, 11:04:26 am »

She likes being agressive and dominant, but if you tell her your limits she will respect them.

Apparently she still does sessions but only in Belgium. Tried contacting her on WhatsApp but no response

I have asked Vikingqueen if she can do this fantasy told me £600

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Forced Kissing/fingering domination

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View