Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572635 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:29:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Meeting Women Like This
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Meeting Women Like This  (Read 3838 times)

Offline Heatseeker

• Activity:
    0%
Meeting Women Like This
« on: June 09, 2022, 05:37:12 pm »
Where in the world do you meet women like these? I never know there were so many women interested in bodybuilding and shaping their bods. S'wonderful!

Forum Saradas

Offline Mr_Obvious99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Meeting Women Like This
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 01:12:15 am »
Asking the same thing myself

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 11:05:57 pm »
Get into activities that bring you around muscular women. Get into bodybuilding, powerlifting, CrossFit or some other strength sport and join a dedicated hardcore gym. Get serious into it (no dicking around the gym,) and get involved with your local fitness community and be friendly towards both the men and women. Let people know that you are friendly and approachable. Compete and attend competitions as a spectator and use them as networking opportunities.

Basically, if you want a buff woman, you gotta put in the work.

Offline wolf5

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 04:17:46 pm »
Im going to try and attend a show myself to actually meet a fbb other than sessions.

Offline Lucas35

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 08:26:46 pm »
Where in the world do you meet women like these? I never know there were so many women interested in bodybuilding and shaping their bods. S'wonderful!

In my experience thee women are hard to deal with. If they are small and look good to the averge guy, they think they are a 10 and act like insufferable divas. If they're bigger, all the drugs make them crazy.
I think you're better off finding a nice good ooking girl than chasing an fbb. But if you're lucky to find one that's worth it, go for it.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2023, 04:01:48 pm »

In my experience thee women are hard to deal with. If they are small and look good to the averge guy, they think they are a 10 and act like insufferable divas. If they're bigger, all the drugs make them crazy.
I think you're better off finding a nice good ooking girl than chasing an fbb. But if you're lucky to find one that's worth it, go for it.

You do realize that they’re nice muscular women out there, right?

And if in your experience all the buff women you have encountered are hard to deal with, it is probably more of a “you” thing versus a “them” thing. Remember the saying: “if you meet one asshole, they’re an asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, you’re the asshole”.

Offline Adam_S

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2023, 05:26:54 am »

I assume you mean FBB or WPD types? Others have said the right things about joining a gym or going to shows.

Alternatively...you could find a woman in good shape, who values fitness, and isn't afraid of free weights. She's not a FBB but she's also not soft. My wife will never look like a FBB or compete, but she hits the gym 4x a week, would 7x if she could. I'm definitely stronger but she's pretty strong for 5'7" and 40yo. She cares about it a lot // she'll always wanna be in shape and feel like she's strong. That archetype of woman isn't 170# of beef, but she's a lot more common.

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2023, 10:45:23 am »

You do realize that they’re nice muscular women out there, right?

And if in your experience all the buff women you have encountered are hard to deal with, it is probably more of a “you” thing versus a “them” thing. Remember the saying: “if you meet one asshole, they’re an asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, you’re the asshole”.

VA has good points. That said, in my limited experience, Lucas’ comments are not totally off. I think the holy grail is meeting a woman who is not yet a physical masterpiece, but has that goal. You show her that you truly “like her for her” and support her as she physically grows into who she wants to be. The fact that you also like who she evolves into is what makes her the holy grail.

Much easier said than done.

Offline kitun

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2023, 04:41:08 pm »
I think you just need to talk to them like ordinary women

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Meeting Women Like This

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View