Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575636 Posts in 73204 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 07:47:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Manage Mercedes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Manage Mercedes  (Read 39697 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Manage Mercedes
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2022, 05:59:31 pm »
Mercedes, however, did not laugh and looked in the direction of the car.
We, on the other hand, looked in her direction.
She was pumped up after flexing so many times for all of us.
She was sweaty, her hair was pulled back into a ponytail with the bangs falling over her eyes.
And she smiled.
Perhaps having felt Elisa touch her muscles in that way had excited her beyond measure.
And in fact I was noticing that, in the lower part, a huge bump was starting to swell.
Luckily the others hadn't noticed.
Not yet.
Mercedes was recovering.
She was taking deep breaths, after the competition and after flexing so much, she was fatigued.
Seeing those huge muscles of hers returning to her breath was a sight.
It almost seemed that with each inhalation and every exhalation they could increase in volume.
And indeed Mercedes, at that moment, was even more muscular than she had been an hour before on stage.
Above all, the abs and pecs looked like they were about to explode.
Each puff of air thrown out of her mouth drew the eight cubes in an increasingly sculpted way.
Between the cracks that divided them we could have put a pencil that would have remained perfectly stuck inside.
And then the veins: now, relaxed, they were less visible, but from under the skin there were always the circuits drawn above all under the deltoids.
She looked at me with her intense black eyes and smiled at me.
"I'll try"
She told everyone, but she just looked at me.
"To do what?"
Gabriele asked her
"What you said!"
She answered him
Silence.
"You're joking, right?"
I asked her, worried
"No, not at all, I want to understand how strong I am now. I want to understand what my muscles can really do. And then, just in case, I'll let go."
We saw her turn and walk towards an Opel Corsa parked a little further on.
We were all enchanted by that practically naked marble ass.
By now the lower part of the bikini (which was already very thin) was stuck between the buttocks which were now visible in all their glory.
In all their magnificence.
We guys were horny, all of us, admiring Mercedes' practically naked ass.
The girls were visibly envious, none of them could dream of such an ass.
It was tall, round, very firm, yet it danced with every step, like the ass of Brazilian dancers.
And of course, with bare feet, her walking was even sexier.
Those wonderful little feet were leading her to the parked car.
Those arched and very white soles of the feet were heading towards a superhuman enterprise.
The only part that remained totally feminine and muscle free was making us drool as her whole body sculpted in hours and hours of the gym every day, was about to try a work out of human reach.
She stopped when she reached the rear of the Opel Corsa.
The picture from where we were standing was incredible.
A car.
How much could it weigh? a ton? moreover? I don't know...
And a little girl.
Our classmate.
Mercedes, about 1.60m tall, who still played with dolls when she wasn't in the gym pumping her muscles.
And her muscles, in fact.
Those unreal muscles that I couldn't wait to touch again, and to which I would have devoted so many hours of masturbation that same evening.
Mercedes dropped to her knees.
She put her hands under the car.
And she began to push.
"MMMMMMMMMH ..."
She began to 'swell'.
Her shoulders, above all, were throbbing.
The veins that ran on her forearms began to run blood.
We were incredulous.
We knew she couldn't lift it, but seeing her muscles swell like that was enough to make us ejaculate in our underwear without even touching our penis.
Then it happened ...
The Opel Corsa lifted off the ground.
For a short time, for a few centimeters.
But it rose.
"MMMMGAAAAAAAAHHHHH"
She screamed.
And she dropped the car.
She had done the impossible.
"Mercedes you are the strongest in the world, only Superman is stronger than you, you are incredible !!!"
"Mercedes how did you do it? The car lifted up, your muscles are ..."
"... They are unreal, I don't believe you really raised it !!!"
"I want to touch your muscles too, can I do it?"
Mercedes looked at Francesca and answered her
"Yes, you can, but not now. You have to wait. Now I have to finish training"
"What? What training?"
"Mercedes you raised that car, you can't ..."
"I CAN !!! I know I can ..."
She put her hands under the car again.
And she began to push again.
We were incredulous.
"What are she hoping to do? She has already lifted a ton and more, she's not Superman for real!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHH"
The car again rose a few centimeters.
But this time Mercedes didn't let go.
Silence fell between us.
Her grunts, however, were clearly audible.
The Opel Corsa continued to rise more and more, and at one point Mercedes gave a strong and immediate jerk that allowed her to raise it completely in the rear, with the front wheels that were left planted in the ground.
Mercedes' muscles, at that moment, were tense beyond limits.
Mercedes, at the time, was even more muscular than before.
It felt like her muscles grew every time she pushed them beyond their limits.
At that point, she put it back on the ground.
"Well, now I know I can do it. Now I have to get the job done."
We understood nothing of what she said.
The machine was lifted, what job was to finish?
And anyway, we were all focused on looking at her abs.
Never seen such an explosion of muscles.
On no living man.
Not even the most doped man in the world could hope to have abs like Mercedes' at the time.
The eight cubes now appeared to have two more, but it was impossible because the human body cannot have 10 abdominal plates.
Yet between 2 cm thick veins that ran from the breast to the intimate part, and grooves dug between each single block and the other, it seemed that we had reached 10.
As we watched our friend pump herself up and add centimeters upon centimeters to her already huge muscles, she got behind the Opel Corsa, but in the center of it.
She took a deep breath that again puffed her out and sculpted her as if she was a DC comics comic, she seemed drawn even though her proportions were now unreal.
Among other things, with all that sweat on the white bikini, the nipples were now transparent and were piercing the fiber.
Mercedes' breasts, a third model size, had always been in our dreams.
And now we were admiring her transparent nipples.
Those dark colored nails pointed fiercely towards us.
The back muscles had also widened so much that they produced an unnatural lengthening of the upper part of the costume.
It was now close to breaking.
And we guys, of course, were hoping for it.
Not to mention the lump in her underwear.
She bent down again and put her hands under the car.
"What do you want to do again?"
"I don't know, she raised it, does she want to raise it again?"
"Males! You never understand anything. It is clear what Mercedes wants to do"
We looked at Elisa with curiosity.
What did we not understand?
Elisa looked at us and understood.
"A girl is never satisfied. She said she wants to lift that car. She lifted it halfway."
Oh my God.
She can not...
Mercedes grunted again, harder, a ferocious roar erupted from her mouth.
The costume tore completely and her breasts flew out showing completely naked
"My God, what boobs she has !!!"
"Guys look at her boobs, they are wonderful"
"We always knew her breasts were gorgeous, but I didn't think her nipples were so long and with areolas so big and beautiful."
The car got up again.
But this time, from the center, she got up completely.
The 4 wheels were now raised off the ground.
That ton and go was now lifted into the air by Mercedes' scary muscles.
"How many abs are there in that stomach? 10?"
"Look at the veins, not even my dick is as big as his veins"
"Guys about penises ... What's Mercedes got down there?"
"Oh my God but by any chance she has a dick? AND IT'S HUGE !!!"
Mercedes' clit was out of control.
She gave it a further wrench and lifted the Opel Corsa over her head.
And in that moment her clitoris destroyed her panties.
"No, it's not a penis. It's a clitoris. And it's huge ..."
I said, and everyone looked at me.
The girls, for better or worse, understood.
The boys, like me the first time, were dumbfounded.
Mercedes had become an exaggeration of huge muscles.
Never seen anything like it.
But what she did next was even more incredible ...
Mercedes had achieved her goal.
But she wasn't happy.
She slowly put the car down, but didn't put it on the ground.
Using her clit as a jack, she held the Opel Corsa poised on her gigantic clit for a few seconds.
Then, without using her hands anymore, but with the strength of her clitoris alone, she gently put it down.
And smiled.
And she did a double biceps pose exploding into something majestic, and then she also gave us a most muscular pose.
In all of this, her clit had grown even bigger than before.
"Elisa, now I need you. Bring your huge boobs to me"
Nobody knew what she wanted to do.
But Elisa promptly went to her.
And Francesca followed her ...
And Giovanni and Gabriele used their cell phones to take some pictures of our naked friend.
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2022, 05:59:31 pm »

Offline mancio98

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2022, 12:58:04 pm »
Che potenza, non ti fermare ti prego!!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2022, 01:01:36 pm »
Che potenza, non ti fermare ti prego!!

no no, non è ancora finita. solo che ho avuto pochissimo tempo per scrivere. forse scrivo un altro capitolo per agosto
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2022, 06:43:20 am »
Oooh yeah, loving this!  :cool2:

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2022, 12:51:08 pm »
Oooh yeah, loving this!  :cool2:

thank you!!!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2022, 04:13:52 pm »
We boys were left behind as the girls were walking towards her.
We were shocked.
"Have you seen what muscles she has?"
"It's scary, not even all of us together have the muscles she has"
"If you want to kill us all with one hand"
"If she wants to kill the whole world with one hand, she just lifted an Opel Corsa with her 'cock', do you realize?"
"Cristian you also went to the sea with her, didn't you know she had become so strong?"
"Actually ... she wasn't that muscular until a month ago, her muscle growth has something unreal"
"But didn't you even know anything about the fact that Mercedes has a gigantic cock?"
"Well ... yes ... I knew it but ... It wasn't that big and it's not a penis, it's a clit, Mercedes is a 100% girl"
"A girl with inhuman strength. Only Superman is stronger than her. Right?"
"I ... at this point ... I don't know. Can Superman lift a car with his penis?"
"So do you think Mercedes is ...?"
"I ... I don't know ..."
"Look at her she's flexing her muscles again"
"God but they are huge !!! It seems that the more she flexes the more her muscles grow and get harder"
"If she competed now, not even men could compete with those muscles"
"She would certainly eclipse her brother now"
"Well she had eclipsed him even before, Mercedes' triceps is frighteningly bigger"
"Are you going to go on talking about my muscles for a long time or will you finally come here to see them closely and pay homage to me properly?"
Mercedes said turning to us
"They are afraid of your muscles, you have to understand them, no man on earth has them so huge, they envy you, they would like to be like you"
Elisa said
"And above all they would like their little cock to be as gigantic as your clitoris"
Francesca added
"If they had your muscles, I'd fuck them"
Federica also had her say
"I would fuck them even if they only had a cock as big as your clit even without your muscles"
Francesca added again
"You are very impressed by the size of my clitoris, aren't you Francesca? It's the second time you mention it"
Mercedes asked her
"I'm aroused, and not just by the size, but also by the strength of your clit. Every vein that runs through your clit is three times the size of any man's dick."
Federica ran her hand over Mercedes' pumped deltoid
Mercedes turned to look at her
"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, I ... it's so big, I love broad shoulders, and you ..."
"Don't apologize. That's what I want you all to do. You have to caress my muscles. Cristian why are you waiting so long? At the seaside you caressed them all the time, you came home clinging to my bicep, why now you are wasting time to speak?"
I looked at her in amazement
My friends looked at me
I accelerated the pace to go to her and kiss her abdominals
Gabriel, Simone, and the others followed me.
Everyone in the class had a crush on Mercedes.
Some more, some less, but we all had it.
Who was in love with Francesca (practically everyone), who was intrigued by Federica (Gabriele was still her boyfriend), who, like me, looked at Elisa a lot especially since her boobs had grown and now she had a fifth size, maybe sixth, looking mammoth and very hard.
But, in any case, Mercedes was everyone's second or third choice.
And what now seemed even more impossible, especially for innocent boys of that young age, was the fact that the girls themselves seemed attracted to her.
Had they become lesbians?
Impossible.
Yet, for some reason, they looked like magnets.
Probably the size and beauty of Mercedes' hulking muscles was putting a strain on them in their heterosexuality.
Surely that huge clit was driving her out of her mind.And now, with those titanic muscles of his, he was making us salivate indecently.
On the other hand, they all knew, very well, that in their whole life they would never have conquered a boy with muscles as big as Mercedes'.
They knew very well that not even in boys of 20, 30, even in men of 40, could they hope, in their life, to have fun with muscles as powerful as Mercedes'.
Undoubtedly their classmate had the strongest, most incredible, most frighteningly muscular physique they would ever see in their entire life.
So now was the time to enjoy the spectacle of a body sculpted in marble and with superhuman dimensions.
Mercedes was the embodiment of the impossible.
She was a super heroine from Marvel or DC comics.
It was a sexual desire for them too, who undoubtedly were heterosexual and would, in their life, marry a man and not a woman.
But Mercedes went beyond this concept.
Mercedes was a goddess.
Mercedes had just lifted a car with the power of her cock.
And it seemed that none of us males, on the other hand, were stuck in front of that unreal cock.
It was a clit but it was so big it made all the cocks in the world look ridiculous.
One of his clitoral veins was ten times the size of my penis.
Only Domenico, who had not come, perhaps would not have appreciated that spectacle.
Worse for him.
We were about to spend the afternoon of our dreams.
Or, at least, of my dreams ...

Offline mancio98

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2022, 02:57:58 pm »
Quanta suspance!! Mi piace

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2022, 03:16:24 pm »
Quanta suspance!! Mi piace

sono contento!!!
vedo se riesco a fare un altro capitolo prima di andarmene al mare ad agosto

Offline Ezpinosa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2022, 11:24:09 pm »
This is Awesome 😍👌

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2022, 06:24:18 am »
This is Awesome 😍👌

thank you!!!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2022, 10:40:03 am »
We were all very close to her now.
The girls were pretty much all around her clit.
"You are taking too long to come here to me, I have to pump my muscles again to let you admire all their power"
And again she took that car and lifted it over her head.
But this time she didn't stop there.
Her strength seemed to increase with each exercise, and so Mercedes started pumping her biceps sending that ton of weight up and down.
By now I was just waiting to see her raise with one arm in curl ...
There was no end to what Mercedes' body was becoming before our eyes.
Her muscles had just as many muscles that grew.
But above all her veins.
It is useless to explain that an electrical circuit from head to toe was now running through her entire body.
But especially on the biceps it was now impressive.
Because there was the main vein that ran through the biceps in all its length, and that vein was frighteningly thick, big, long, but now there were other veins from the deltoid that went over the biceps vein, many smaller veins overlapping the larger vein.
Also, arriving in front of her, I immediately looked down to admire her bare feet.
But the eye stopped at the calves.
All that weight, of course, was resting on her beautiful legs.
And so the calves were literally exploding.
The characteristic of Mercedes had always been to have very well structured calves.
The calves that have always been a lack of many bodybuilders, she (as well as Francesca) had them very strong by her very nature.
And in fact I had always admired Mercedes' muscular legs.
For the thighs, for the gnarled knees, for the defined calves, for the thin ankles, for the sexy feet.
The quads had literally come out sideways, building at least 10kg of extra muscle, as if Mercedes' thighs had doubled.
And the more I looked at those quadriceps outwards, the more I noticed them full of veins, of lines, there were muscles so external that perhaps they didn't even have a name in the anatomy books.
Mercedes' quads were inhumane at the time.
5kg of extra meat on each leg that literally popped out.
And the same goes for the calves.
The part of the muscle was much more prominent.
The two ends could almost touch each other even though she was leg wide enough to hold the weight of that car.
And the more Mercedes sent that inhuman weight up and down, the more her calves and quads exploded and seemed to increase in volume and veins.
The multitude of veins had also developed on the sides and neck of her beautiful feet.
They were even sexier.
I was dying to kiss them.
And finally I did.
"MMMMH, yessssssssss, keep kissing them Cristian. Kiss my feet. I was about to put down this car but now you've turned me on and I can still hold it and blow even more"
Her arousal produced something very visible to all: the exponential increase in her clitoris.
With the girls who immediately started touching him.
Elisa took off her shirt and remained totally topless.
Her gigantic, powerful, hard boobs moved the air around us even more than the movement of the car moved by Mercedes' muscles.
For a moment all of us guys, even me who was kissing and licking the feet of my goddess of muscles, looked away from Mercedes and looked at Elisa's huge tits.
Never seen two boobs like this.
Not even on the internet.
They weren't obviously the biggest we had seen, but they were by far the most beautiful.
For the proportions, for the size, for the hardness, for the way the nipples pointed towards us, which unlike all those pounds of flesh were rather small, but still long.
Elisa with her big naked tits bent over that inhuman clit.
Mercedes looked at her friend in disbelief.
She stopped the movement of her arms, leaving the Opel Corsa in midair.
"GGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSS"
Just the touch of Elisa's naked breasts on her clit excited her like never before.
We immediately saw her body becoming even more beautiful, more muscular.
And when Elisa closed her clit in the stretch of those absurd big tits, Mercedes found a strength that no man in the world could have, and literally threw that car several meters away.
We no longer knew what to marvel at.
We walked away from her in fear of what she had just done and the vision of her body becoming muscular on non-human levels.
Elisa instead stayed there and started using her tits to please that monstrous clit.
After a few seconds Mercedes pulled her away from her gently, but resolutely
"Get up, get out of the fron..."
An unprecedented spray of sperm came out of her clitoris, literally hit Gabriele and Giovanni who were still in front of her, and that spray overwhelmed them.
They were flooded with cum from Mercedes' clitoris which made them jump 5 meters backwards, like the force of a wave in the sea.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
Mercedes, finished squirting her cum, immediately worried about the two friends.
The two, incredulous, got up, licked their faces to savor Mercedes' cum, and reassured her.
"Now it's my turn"
Francesca took off her pants and underpants.
She too had a huge clit.
Her muscular thighs were finally exposed in all their beauty.
Very long, beautiful, we had been dying for years in front of Francesca's muscular thighs.
And now she too had a clit that was at least twice as big as our cocks.
She placed it on Mercedes 'monstrous clit and immediately sprayed her liquid too, dirtying Mercedes' abdominals.
The eight cubbies of Mercedes who now seemed to have reached the non-human number of 10.
Mercedes' 10 abs blocks glistened under Francesca's cum.
"Giovanni come here"
Francesca didn't ask.
Francesca ordered.
And Giovanni obeyed.
"Mercedes I want you inside me, let me feel that huge clit, my muscles should be enough to contain some of your inhuman power"
Mercedes looked at our beautiful friend, the prettiest in school, the tallest, the sexiest, the most muscular (before she started her bodybuilding journey, of course) and got aroused.
"All right"
Mercedes began to penetrate Francesca's perfect ass.
The reaction was that Francesca's clitoris immediately increased in volume with excitement.
She took Giovanni and violently took off his trousers and then his underpants.
Francesca's strength was truly remarkable, we knew she was stronger than us, but not so much.
And so, while Mercedes was penetrating Francesca, Francesca began to penetrate Giovanni.
The two girls sprayed almost together, Francesca a little earlier, and her sketch came up to dirty Giovanni's back.
Then, seconds later, it was Mercedes' turn.
And her sketch violently struck Gabriele and Federica who had remained very distant.
Mercedes' muscles, again, seemed to increase.
The veins on her clitoris that seemed to know no fatigue began to throb even more.
"I want to try something with all of you. Let's see where I launched the Opel Corsa"
We followed her
I got behind her to admire her ass and her bare feet that continued to trample the ground without feeling pain.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2022, 06:57:05 am »
the next chapter will come at the end of August...
see you soon!!!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2022, 12:25:17 pm »
I'm back...
stay tuned ;)

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2022, 10:33:16 pm »
Yippee

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2022, 06:50:20 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Manage Mercedes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View