Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575157 Posts in 73008 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 04:01:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Harvest
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Harvest  (Read 19514 times)

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Harvest
« on: April 06, 2022, 07:56:08 pm »
Harvest

This summer I was looking for a small seasonal job to pay for my studies. Being on vacation in France in a wine region, it was an opportunity to participate in the harvest.

The atmosphere, the beauty of the landscape and the summer sun will convince me. I knew it was physically demanding work but it was supposed to last 3 weeks. So I was psychologically prepared.

Monday morning we start. We were nearly twenty. Men, women. Old and young. There was a good understanding in the group. That's when I noticed it. A pretty brunette, almost as tall as me. It was morning and it was quite chilly. She was still wearing a sweatshirt
 too long that went down to her knees. Our eyes met and we smiled at each other. I believe I had my chance.

The group was close to work.
We had agreed to help each other, especially the older ones or the girls who might have trouble keeping up.

The boss gave us seals and shears to recover the bunches of grapes, as well as the hoods. Each picker had to empty his bucket into the hood. The hood carrier went back and forth in the rows of vines and once the hood was full, went to empty it into the tractor bucket. The hoods could contain 80 kg of grapes. So you had to be tough. In addition, the vines were planted on the hillsides, with sometimes 30 to 40% drop.

We all got in the truck and I let the girl pass in front of me. When she went up my eyes were drawn to her calves. She was in shorts and I didn't know how developed they were. I was surprised and confused. Then we go to the vineyards. The heat was a little lifted as well as the sun. Arriving there I decided to take the hood. I wanted to show off and show that I was strong. But I had no idea how rough and difficult it was going to be.

Forum Saradas

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Harvest
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 08:51:24 pm »
So I took 5 minutes to breathe the truck and drink a little. And that's where I saw my pretty young lady again. She had already harvested her rank and was far ahead of the others. She also took the opportunity to drink.

-''You have already finished your rank. Damn you're going very fast'' I tell him.

She smiled proudly at me.
-' oh yes I'm quite sporty ''.

I introduced myself.
- ''hi, I'm kris''
-' 'Marion. Delighted. Are you ok you look exhausted!? ' '

She looked at me half surprised half amused.
-'' oh yeah, this trick weighs a ton. I'm stupid for wanting to try that. I'll have to pick the grapes instead. '' said to her laughing.
I was a little embarrassed to admit to myself so little enduring. In addition the sun was starting to beat and it was very hot despite the morning.

"Do you want me to take over?" ''She asked me in a serious tone.

I replied: -'' oh no I'm not going to let a girl break her back with that. It's way too hard.

With that, Marion took off her sweatshirt. My jaw dropped. I had never seen a body like his. She was just huge. Marion wore only a tank top revealing broad shoulders, knobby trapezius muscles, sharply defined deltoids. A vein ran down and accentuated his big biceps even relaxed, well balanced by a strong triceps. She had rather large breasts enhanced by valiant pecs. Her abs were clearly visible under his white undershirt which clung to his skin. Voluminous dorsals visible from the front complemented his titanic body. I looked down at those legacies. One of those thighs must have been wider than both of mine.

-'' How? 'Or' What? What did you say!? '' she asked me with a look very sure of herself and at the same time amused to see me so troubled.
-''It's getting very hot here, don't you think''. She ran her hand over her forehead as she said this, which made her arm move and her biceps slightly bulge but not in all its fullness. It was all in all very big and I couldn't go around it with my hands.

She approached me and said to me straight in the eyes:-'' Well you give me the basket ! ? It is better to leave this hard work to a woman. I wouldn't want the little man to break his back

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 09:24:51 pm »
She smiled greatly. She provoked me a little but more surely joked.
Her body blew my mind and I couldn't suppress an erection. I had never thought of muscular women before but Marion had captivated me.

She takes the basket from my hands and goes back to work. In this return I could admire the buttocks the biggest and most shapely that I had ever seen. I wondered how she had managed to put on her short. She turned around and gave me a wink.
Then she climbed the hill without much effort with the basket still empty.

I turn back to the truck and see his sweatshirt. I couldn't help but grab it and barely in my hands, a strong smell came from it. His clothes were drenched in sweat. I bring it to my nostrils. The power of Marion's pheromones prompted me and I ejaculated in the grass. No one saw me, luckily. But from that day on I knew that I had to, that I needed Marion and to snuggle up in her powerful and bad-smelling body.

I sniffed its sweet scent one last time when I heard the basket being emptied into the tractor trailer. I quickly throw the garment. I step back from the truck thinking I see one of the guys emptying his basket but no. It was Marion who had already come back with a full basket, with 80kg of fruit on her back.

-''So you still haven't rested!? You really need a good workout! ''
She laughed, then came over to me, leaned over as if to do a squat and lifted me onto her shoulder, grabbing my legs.
I leaned against his shoulder. My hand looks small next to it. The contact with his skin made me shiver. I feel all the power of this deltoid. My hand stuck against his shoulder because grape juice had flowed from the basket and Marion's sweat, quite abundant here mixed. She rested me 20 meters further at the beginning of the rows. The others didn't see anything. She put her hand on my cheek and looked at me lovingly. I thought she was going to kiss me, I was hoping but instead Marion lowered her hand and slapped my buttocks:-''Go to work my little shrimp.''

She left immediately. I felt emasculated but terribly turned on again.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 06:10:17 am »
Great story !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 07:28:21 pm »
The end of the day was approaching. I was exhausted. And I was going to have to keep up this pace for two or three weeks?

I had harvested the grapes in the small bucket. I had done a lot of squats and I couldn't feel my legs.

Marion had taken care of the basket all day. She had caused a sensation among the other carriers. They all complimented her on her impressive physique and challenged her for a laugh. Who would be able to carry the most weight with the basket?

I watched the scene from a distance. But I could see that two of the guys could only carry their full basket to the tractor, maybe 85 or 90 kg. The third strongest guy carried one of the lightest guys in his arms and his full basket. But he couldn't make it to the tractor.

I wanted to see what Marion was capable of. She addressed the group of boys: ''So guys, that's it? ''
Seriously, a big guy like you,'' she said to the third guy.
-How much do you weigh? the big guy weighed 90 kg. Marion looked at the guy's basket: "- and your basket is full, so it must be 180kg. My basket is full too. Then she winked at him and in one move, she grabbed him under his calves and carried him on her shoulders and did a perfect squat.

We were all amazed. Adding the weight of her basket, Marion lifted about 270kg. And instead of going down the hill to the tractor, she went the other way around and up the hill.

- How does it feel to see a real girl in action? she said, laughing but with a real hint of pride in her voice.

No one answered. We were all shocked by her strength. Nevertheless I saw that Marion struggled up the hill. She slowed down, huffed and puffed, and finally got there.
Once up there she lowered the guy off those massive shoulders. All of us down there were clapping in admiration. Then when the big guy wanted to get away, she called him back: "Hey, wait, I haven't won the bet yet. I have to take you down to the tractor. She grabbed him this time under the thighs and carried him from the front. Marion went back down more quietly holding him with one hand under his buttocks. When she passed in front of me she made a flex of the biceps with her free arm and I saw the huge mass contracted for a fraction of a second. An image that will not fade away soon.

Marion came downstairs triumphantly and everyone loved her and it was the first day. She laughed with the other guys and I felt a touch of jealousy come over me.

The day ended and before leaving Marion winked at me from afar and waved.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 08:16:47 pm »
The next day it was back on. Marion greeted me in the morning while we were away.

-'' So my little shrimp, how are you? Not too much ache ? ''
I was a little shocked but at the same time happy with the familiar tone she used with me. She liked me, it seemed.

But I didn't dare to be too wild with her right away. She called me her little shrimp. What!? I had to tell her that she had the appearance of a show bull and that she could take me to a meadow to do her business whenever she wanted!
-'' oh no. thank you it's ok. You're the one who should be tired. With all that you wore yesterday.

I had lied. I was aching all over.
When she said, "Oh, you know, I'm tougher than a bull. she laughed. I blushed. What the hell, was she reading my mind?

-Uh, but the bulls... Don't... Don't eat the shrimp!? No ?. I managed to throw these sentences as a sign of my interest in her. Of my desire for her body. I stammered. I was uncomfortable and I hoped that she was not offended by my allusion.

She stared at me, squinted her eyes for a second, straightened her head straight and proud, and looked me straight in the eye with assurance, making her look taller than I was :-'' Big bulls don't eat shrimp, that's true.'' then smiling languidly:-'' but little field flowers like you... Yeah! She bit her lip and went to put her hand on my hip when the other employees arrived.

I was ecstatic at her assurance and confidence, her sexy wordplay, relegating me to the rank of a fragile little flower in the paws of a big, strong, confident woman.
Marion was close to me at that moment and I could smell her strong and exciting scent. Mixture of feminine perfume and sweat after a big session at the gym. Even if it was less powerful than on her sweater yesterday, I was dreaming.

Marion stepped back and followed the group. Then she said: ''See you later my poppy

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2022, 08:55:45 pm »
During the lunch break, I didn't dare approach her. I was intimidated by her and I considered, unconsciously perhaps, that such a woman would always get her way and that if she wanted me, she would take me.
After all, she was in charge in this case from the beginning. I'd be content to back up these advances with signals, like earlier, while waiting for her to ask me out on a date.

Shit, I realized that I was acting like a little woman towards her. But I didn't mind this reverse role perspective, so to speak. No, thinking about Marion and her build, I imagined myself as a housewife. I would drop my studies for her. Just to be able to be her husband and manage the house and the children while she worked hard. After all, this type of relationship, which had never crossed my mind, was obvious when I saw Marion and her power and muscle development.

Why talk about inversion? It was a natural choice. I watched Marion eat further. She had brought an astronomical amount of food. Two huge sandwiches with whole wheat bread and chicken, several fruits and a packet of cottage cheese. She finished by drinking her protein shake. She hadn't left a single taste or crumb of her hearty meal. One of the guys joked, "That's why Marion is so massive. All that food goes into these arms. And Marion smiled and made a slight flex as she turned her handle. I watched this from a distance. Boy, she was huge. I had to hit this strong ball of flesh.

I made a plan to approach Marion and give her the opportunity to ask me out. She was in a tank top and had thrown her sweater in the truck again. I decided to take it and return it to her at the end of the day, claiming she had misplaced it.

When everyone got back to work. I slipped into the truck and retrieved the garment. Boy, was I excited. A thought crossed my mind: what if I kept it tonight just to jerk off? I smelled her sweatshirt which literally stank worse than yesterday. Damn, she didn't change her clothes! And of course I couldn't control myself and I ejaculated in my underwear directly - "oh shit". I stuffed it in my bag and went to work.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2022, 09:49:44 pm »
That evening I decided to keep Marion's sweater for the night and return it to her tomorrow.
I could jerk off and look like a hero who found his sweater, I said laughing when Marion stood in front of it when I was about to get back to my car.
I was sitting in the car and she was at my window.

-Hey Kris. So my little daisy was going to fly away like a thief?" she smiled broadly and looked more imposing as I sat and she stood leaning on the hood of the car. I was afraid she would find out about the sweater I had stolen.

-How...? No... Uh.'' I was a little freaked out

-Relax, I'm not going to eat you... At least not yet'' laughed Marion. I wanted to ask you if you were free to come for a drink sometime!

I was just too happy. That's it!!! she had invited me after the second day.

Yes, yes, Marion. I was panicked and excited at the same time. When? Can we meet this weekend? Or do you want to take me. Uh come on? I was really talking like a teenager on her first date.

:-'' What about this weekend? No, let's say tomorrow night, Kris. At my place ok? ''

How to object anything? I was nodding to his will. A drop of sweat fell from her forehead onto me. She was still sweating, rivers flowed from her forehead and towards her pectoral and her big breasts smothered in her tank top and she apologized. :'' oh sorry I'm so sweaty. I have a lot of testosterone in me.
It's okay, big girl. I wanted to tease her a little. When I noticed her underarm. Marion's thick forearm was resting on the hood of the car and I had a full view of her armpits. And they were hairy. Shit, I thought. Strangely enough, this excited me greatly. It completed the image of this modern, sporty, dominant and confident woman.
She noticed this and was amused: "Yeah, like I told you I have a lot of testosterone in me. I shave sometimes but it grows back very quickly. And then it's nature, right? That's my philosophy, I don't see why a woman should necessarily be shaved '' :-'' yes I agree with you.

:-'' yes I agree with you Marion, it seems silly. It's cool that we agree '' 

:'' I shaved before yesterday because in summer I don't want to shock the hot guys with it. My big muscles attract a number of men who are impressed by them but the hair is something else. In winter if I'm single I don't make any effort. '' she laughs.

Before yesterday!!! These hairs had grown super fast.

It's stupid. Women are free to do what they want. I don't see the problem with the hair. But you really have a lot of testosterone in you, that's why you want me to come to your house tomorrow? Just... To... fuck me'' I asked her worried and in trance.

Marion answered:' yeah I really want to make love to you kris, it's true. I like your skinny little body but you know when I saw you it was not only sexual. I really like you. ''

I blushed, she stepped back and left.

''See you tomorrow shrimp... Oh and keep my sweater for the night it will make you a blanket.''

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2022, 11:27:41 pm »
Loving this story!

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2022, 08:49:59 pm »
I spent a sleepless night. I had been thinking about Marion all night. Her image was imprinted in my head. The vision of those biceps curls tormented me. I had used her sweater as a blanket for the night. He smelled great and I masturbated five times. I had hardly slept at all. The next day at work was going to be rough. And in the evening I was going to Marion's! Oh I couldn't believe it. And if she fucked me all night long next week I wouldn't be able to work anymore. I'll be too tired!

I pulled Marion's robe tighter against me. It was big. She was wearing an XXXL but it was loose enough on her. She filled out perfectly XXL, probably, which compared to me who put either S or M amplifying the contrast between this muscular beast and my small and fragile body.  I hooted once again his sweater and went back for a handjob at 5am. Shit my alarm clock is ringing soon.

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2022, 09:46:08 pm »
Loving this story a lot.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2022, 05:39:12 pm »
Great story so far.  Keep at it!  Good work.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2022, 07:39:09 pm »
The big day had arrived. Tonight I was invited to Marion's. All day I was excited and impatient but also very tired considering my bad night.
Marion zapped me a bit today. I saw him from afar. At the end of the day she came to see me to ask me to be at her house at 8 p.m. and she gave me her address.

-''Just give me time to get ready and wash off all this sweat'' she said, leaning against the wall then smelling her armpit: ''whooa I don't smell the rose Kris. I need a good shower''.

Marion looks at me with a big sexy smile. Her massive arm stood out, her shirt was marked by a halo of sweat at the level of her armpit, her round and compact biceps compressed the fibers of her poor clothing and I could clearly detect the smell of sweat emanating from her more 1 meter away.
Damn, the evening was going to be hot. I would have liked to soap Marion's big muscles in the shower.

At 8 p.m. I was in front of the front door of my muscular princess. I stood in front, slightly stressed with a bottle of white wine in my hand. I decide to ring. Marion came to open the door for me. She was clearly beyond me. She who was the same size as me had obtained greenhouses at least 12 cm high. I had to look up at her, her size and build intimidating me even more than usual. Marion realizes this for her pleasure. This made her even more in charge of the situation, amplifying her role as a dominant woman.
She was beautiful, well-groomed, bobbed hair just above her massive shoulders that were covered by a black shawl that matched a low-cut dress. She had dark brown hair, mischievous looking hazel eyes. A fairly powerful wheel made guessed by its voluntarist character. His carnivorous smile was beautiful. His white teeth were perfect.

Marion invites me in. She leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek then grabbed the bottle of white wine.

:'' oh thank you for that my little shrimp. You didn't have to. ''

I can see those hands on the bottle. They were big. I mean bigger than mine because it went around the bottle. Her hand was a bit calloused and veiny but those fingernails were nicely painted red giving it a sexy tone.

:'' Enter Kris! Settle into the sofa''.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2022, 01:49:04 am »
Not bad, hope to see more soon.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2022, 08:15:10 pm »
We were settled on the couch. Marion had offered me an aperitif. We talked for a while about a lot of topics. We discover several points in common. Literature, cinema. The sport. Obviously I could not have his level but I opened the subject.
-: You know Marion, I love sports. I mean running and even a bit of fitness. Well I think if we did a session together I stayed at the little pink dumbbells ''. I say smiling.

-:''Oh kris there is no harm. I find it sexy a man who maintains his body. Although I prefer a man who stays choppy. You won't be able to follow me, that's for sure, but it's always cool to train together.

:-'' Which sport do you play ? And for how long? I want... You're so... So massive. It's incredible. ''

:-''oh thanks for the compliment''
Marion blushed a little, looking away for a split second and then re-establishing eye contact with me. His gaze was determined and loving, confident and even a little arrogant.

:-' 'I have always done a lot of sport. Gymnastics when I was little, athletics and once a teenager I started weightlifting and bodybuilding and I have been playing in a women's rugby club team for 2 years. And then a bit of combat sport, wrestling and French boxing from time to time. ''

-:''whoa'' I was shocked. What woman. I had an erection just hearing him talk about his sporting career.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Harvest

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View