gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify granabolic
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

gfx gfx
gfx
523474 Posts in 65291 Topics by 24705 Members - Latest Member: Kate August 08, 2022, 06:32:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 15438 times)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2022, 07:18:48 pm »
she was on HBC in free for a moment last night and looked completely normal. talking about her plans to go out on Saturday night, and already packing for her Vegas trip 2 weeks out. I get the medical bill hell in the US, but is "hospitals without MRIs" a thing? anyway, maybe the deposits aren't stolen, who knows, only time will tell for those that have booked.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2022, 12:29:45 pm »
What a farce

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2022, 04:07:25 pm »
 Do we take Robo's silence since posting as confirmation that he's had no word from her?
Sessions retirement is treating me right

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2022, 06:52:05 am »
As someone who has fantasised about Aleesha for years and years (she is physically pretty much my ideal woman) but barely interacted outside of being subscribed to her OF for a period, I am really surprised by the hatred towards her. (Don’t know if it is justified or not.)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2022, 07:25:56 am »
guys don't like being scammed on gofundmes, and it turns into an interrogation now anytime anyone posts a gofundme about whether they're lying and faking their injury / sickness. also, some guys are offended that another guy would even book a $1000 session.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2022, 08:33:18 am »
 Because of the deposit amount, I wrote to the email address on her SG profiles on July 30 to mention this. I've no dog in the fight.Didn't expect word back but thought she'd at least act on the impression she's giving of, quite frankly, being scum.  Don't fall for the pictures of any bodybuilder. Base it on your interactions that involved money.
Sessions retirement is treating me right

Offline robo

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2022, 04:31:00 pm »
Do we take Robo's silence since posting as confirmation that he's had no word from her?

Apologies for the slow update - she did get back to me via email to confirm. So we will see!

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2022, 04:46:05 pm »

Apologies for the slow update - she did get back to me via email to confirm. So we will see!

You can't be slow man, I think the entire board's opinion on her reputation hinges on you at this point.

You may low-key be the most important person on the board at the moment lol

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2022, 07:00:26 pm »
I may be taking a trip up to Syracuse in Sept to see Brandi.. Aleesha will be there i met her briefly few times but never had a conversation if I see her love to pick her brain etc on the sessions.. to my knowledge still comfortable with only doing doubles. 

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2022, 08:52:26 pm »
I may be taking a trip up to Syracuse in Sept to see Brandi.. Aleesha will be there i met her briefly few times but never had a conversation if I see her love to pick her brain etc on the sessions.. to my knowledge still comfortable with only doing doubles.

If true, that is interesting information, but also a reasonable position if she's still figuring things out. It's one thing for a provider to "know" about the business from outside, even if she's very close to it, but an entirely different thing to know from being in it.

Doubles aren't for everyone, but there are some pairings that make a lot of sense, depending on who the guy is a fan of.

As to the musings about a $1000 price tag, every marketplace is not for every customer. I'm a steak snob and prefer cage-free eggs from local farms, but I'm also cheap as fuck in almost every other aspect of daily living. My professional session habit is not part of "daily living". When I pay $600/hr for the Perfect Session as a treat to myself, that number doesn't matter to anyone else except the Provider, period. If I'm not subsidizing your lifestyle, what you spend on anything is of zero relevance to me. It's weird as fuck that some people are so doggedly insistent on acting like other people's business is somehow their business...like a bunch of damn church gossip ladies. If you don't want the $1000 meal, don't buy the $1000 meal! I feel exactly the same about waiting 3 hours for a table. There's just no meal - TO ME - that's worth that kind of wait (see: Oyster Bar at Palace Station), but I could give a shit if you make that choice for yourself. lol
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View