Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572856 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:08:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Alpha Murders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Alpha Murders  (Read 16795 times)

Offline Layingthelawe@gmail.com

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Alpha Murders
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2022, 04:16:10 am »
The Alpha Murders
by Rebecca Lawe

Chapter 6 – A Little Crime on the Side

Joyce Lewin, on the other hand, spent most of the interview screaming at us about what the hell were we doing to find the monsters who did this to her Sharla. Of course, she had done nothing to make anyone want to kill her. That guy in the video? Hell, he knew what he had signed up for. He just had a sports injury, that happens all the time. I don't think people had THAT all the time, but you weren't going to convince this woman of that. To her, the only thing keeping her Sharla from being the next Wonder Woman - was the costume. Her husband seemed to want to add in some points but she talked over him and I wondered if we could get something if we talked to them separately.

So I asked Mr. Lewin where the restroom was and when he showed me I tried to chat him up. He knew what I was doing instantly, so much for subtlety, and gave me an angry look. "Look officer," he began and I didn't correct him and let him go on. "I know Sharla could be wild, but she wasn't bad. She got mad at that guy and felt bad about it after. She worked hard to make it up. That was why they made the video company. So they'd have rules and controls for everything going forward." He looked extremely sad for a moment, "Find who did this!"

We went for lunch after that. Katelyn offered another rock, paper, scissors for who picked the place, but I waved it off and let her choose. My stomach still hurt from getting sucker punched and I wasn't feeling in a winning mode. We were near a Vegan place I knew she loved, so I think she was taking pity on me when we pulled in for sushi instead. Sushi was not my favorite but I had learned to appreciate some of it and enjoyed my lunch.

After lunch, we split up again. Katelyn said she was going to see if she could get a line on our mysterious Joad and I was going to swing past the L & M offices to see what was happening there now that both L and M were dead. The offices were simple enough and the door was open so I went in. It was a bigger place than I had thought and it went way back with a lot of rooms that I couldn't help but wonder what sort of scenes had gone on in them.

I called out but there was no answer so I peeked in a bit deeper. Finally, I saw a figure. A nice figure. It was the girl in all the videos – Joanie. She looked different than the videos in some jean shorts and a button shirt. Something about the makeup and hair made her look a lot older but no less alluring. She smiled easily and I sensed no worry or evasion as she talked to me. Turns out that "Joanie" was her stage name and that her name was Deena Alaniz. Deena was athletic in the extreme, and with a dark tanned complexion that was very striking. She was not tall, maybe 5'4", and while her shoulders were broad and her arms left no doubt of her fitness, it was her legs that were the star of the show. In fact, her thighs were so large, that if you saw them in a photo you might think they were photomanipulated. They were hard to ignore as we talked. They seemed to bunch and explode in muscle even when just walking and moving.

We talked for a while and she was open and honest. "Come on detective," she said with a bright smile as she locked up the offices and led me outside. "We can do one of those walk and talk things like on TV, it will be cool." I shrugged and followed.

Deena was from a little town by the border, the middle of fruit central she called it with a cute giggle. Her background wasn't gymnastics but as a cheerleader. Cheerleader and three-time powerlifting state champ. "I broke 800 pounds for my three lift total when I was 15, it wasn't exactly good for my social life," she explained. "I was the only 120 pound girl in school with a 400 pound squat club shirt. And then a 500 pound one as well." Her giggle was infectious as we walked. We walked fast like she knew where she was going. And her legs powered like they had a life of their own – calves and thighs pumping and swelling with even slight exertion.

"By the time I moved to the big city for school I was ready to give up all the jockette stuff, but Vangie got me to see the benefits of embracing it." I asked that she meant Ms. Murphy and she nodded. When I asked about Ms. Lewin she smiled. "Oh, Sharla was more on the side of fuck 'em if they don't like it." She grew quiet for a while. "Not sure if that place still exists or not now – a shame - it was a kick."

I asked about the video fight and if she knew Joad but she just said she wasn't a VM member, so she wasn't there. "I owe them a lot. I can't afford a place like that. But they trained me up, I was a strong little fireplug when they got hold of me, but ohh I was a mess fighting. But that was a few black belts ago now. And while the 118 pound me was benching 135 and squatting 350 pounds, with their help, the 145 pound me is pushing a lot more." She smiled as we stopped outside a seedy bar and Deena was hiking up her shirt kind of tieing it off under her chest to show more tummy. Not that I was complaining but I asked what she was up to but she just shrugged and motioned me inside.

My eyes took a moment to change from the bright sun to the dark inside. It was an ugly club that had the definite vibe of biker. This time of day it was pretty empty. There were two guys at the bar drinking. Both were burly and wearing only a sleeveless vest and jeans. The bartender was a mountain of a man who looked like he stepped right out of central casting for what you'd expect to see in a place like this. In the back, two more vested dudes were playing pool. They all seemed to be part of the same club, gang, whatever. These two in the back were younger and less scruffy than the trio at the bar. Of course, as a body like Deena walked in they all stopped and turned and watched. I don't blame them there. She seemed to like the attention and made a little show of adjusting her top and bottom. Then, Deena squinted, looked around and her eyes settled on the guys in the back. "Darn, I was hoping for a bigger crowd," she said as she walked back towards them, her legs flexing ominously as her hips swayed so extremely you could about hear the sultry music they conjured in the mind.

She strode back comfortably, smiled and pulled out a sheaf of papers from her pocket. "Alan Franklin," She said clearly and in a commanding tone. "I have been charged with taking you into custody for violations of your parole. Please don't make this difficult, it will only lead to added charges against you." Shit, she was a bounty hunter? And what was I, backup?

The guy she talked to looked side to side like a caged animal. Being in the back of the bar there was no door that direction to run out of. But then he seemed to realize it was only a 5'4" or so girl telling him to stand down and he sneered. I started reaching for my gun but even before I could clear it out, a sharp rap on my arm numbed it. "Don't try it, cop," the bartender growled. "You can't come in here and serve papers."

I shook out my arms and turned and as I did a blur came barreling past. It was Deena, leaping over the bar parkour-style, her hand out to use the bar top like a trampoline and sending her huge legs out right into the chest of the burly bartender. In my head, it was almost like slow motion seeing those huge, thick legs hurtling straight into the big man's chest. The sound was like an explosion, as he slammed so hard back into the bar that bottles broke and he collapsed down, coughing and sputtering. She was against him facing towards me and she winked as she rose up and fired an elbow back into his chin so fiercely, that I was sure he would be missing a tooth or two when he woke up. In a flash, she rose and I again got to see those legs explode as she rose and grabbed both guys at the bar at the top of their heads. As she came back down she went below the level of the bar and yanked down and their heads bounced off the bar so firmly it made an echo. Then she exploded up leaping high, her hands still in their hair and pulling up and then back down sharply as she fell back down and slammed the heads down again even harder. From my position I could see their eyes roll.

I scanned out to see what the other two guys were doing. The one who she had identified as Alan Franklin was edging towards the exit and trying to use this time to escape. I moved to intercept. I am not exactly a speed demon with my prosthetic leg and in a suit, but I managed to tackle into the back of his legs and take him down. We tumbled to the floor hard and he turned and kicked into my shoulder hard enough to know I would feel it later. I reached and held on to the kicking leg and tug him down more firmly and closer to me. I struggled to put him into a hold to keep him still, and we ended up with my arms around him in a sleeper position as I was behind him.

From here I could see the rest of the bar. Deena had hopped up onto the bar and her legs bent and flexed impressively. Her legs were huge before, now with the exertion, they were otherworldly. Like a superhero, she leapt off the bar arms outstretched so it connected with the other guy by the pool table which sent him sprawling. As he started to rise she used the pool table to leap off into the air again and ended up sitting on his shoulders. She let loose a yell like she was having the time of her life, and then leaned forward taking him down in some remarkable flipping roll that I am sure has a wrestling name I don't know. The end result was that he hit the floor like a bag of wet cement and her legs were around his head. She propped up on her hands and her legs flexed. I mean, I had been sure they were already flexed huge, but I saw I was wrong because know they swelled noticeably beyond their starting position. The man's eyes goggled and he grabbed and pawed at the legs and in a matter of seconds, he swooned and went limp. I had never seen a scissor knockout go so quickly and I am not sure which one of us gasped more, Alan or me, as we watched.

Deena rose and tugged at the top adjusting it a bit and smiled brightly. "Thanks, detective, I knew I liked you," she said with a bright smile as she reached down and gently took the man from my hold. "Alan Franklin, I am taking you in," she repeated and though her voice was huffing and puffing you could hear the smile in it and that she thought this was great fun. He took a swing at her but she just slapped it aside almost derisively and slapped him. He swung again and she blocked it and slapped him again. Another lunge and she knocked his hands out wide and slapped with both hands so hard he jerked and wobbled. He seemed unable or unwilling to swing again and she just put her hands on her hips as if daring him to try. He sighed and put his hands out like accepting to being cuffed and taken in. She giggled and took his arm and bent it back behind his body and frog marched him out the bar. She stopped at the entrance and looked over at me. "I owe Vangie and Sharla everything," she said. "I have no idea who did that, but will do anything you ask to catch who did. Thanks for the help. I only want this guy, if you want any of the rest, they are all yours." As she talked she jerked the man's arm and he yelped and moved wherever she directed. Then out the door they went, leaving me there with four stirring bodies.

I rose and made sure my shirt was tucked in, leg in place, tie straight. I shook my head and just blinked as I went back out into the sunlight. The girl and her charge were already out of sight, and I wondered how they had disappeared so quickly. Maybe she had gone full superheroine mode and had flown off with him in tow. I retraced my steps back to my where my car was parked, still marveling at what I had witnessed and with more questions than ever. Maybe my partner had better luck.

"I didn't find a fucking thing," Katelyn said. I had not heard her curse much, so I knew how frustrated she must be. I just commiserated with her. There was a commotion out front and we went to see what it was.

Coming into our office was Miss.. uhh Ms. Rodrigues. She looked absolutely smashing in a pink bodysuit that was in a mightly struggle with her body as it moved. She did have on a black jacket over it on top. It was unzipped and open and her chest was having as big an impression on the outfit as it was on the onlookers. Even more amazing than her appearance, was that she had a man with his arm tugged in back of him in a grip that eerily looked like the way Deena had walked the dude out of the bar.

It took me a moment to recognize that it was our missing Joad! He was a little heavier, a little less clean-cut and looked like a guy down on his luck, which I suppose he was. He limped a bit as Miss...uhh as Mitzy walked him in and beamed me a ten thousand-watt smile. "Hello, detective. I heard you were looking for this man, so I convinced him to do his civic duty and report in for some questions," she said with a voice so syrupy, diabetics would have needed to take cover. Joad shrugged in struggle, but Mitzy jerked his arm and held him still. I wondered just how much convincing went on here.

Katelyn took the man and led him into the nearby interrogation room. I could hear her telling him, no he was not being charged with anything but that we had some questions as I went to Mitzy. "Hi Hoss," she said, still with that bright smile. "I wanted to get you a present, and I didn't think you were a cuff link sort of guy."

I couldn't help but smile at that one and shook my head. I leaned in and whispered, as there were at least 10 pairs of eyes watching Mitzy quite closely. "And I didn't get you anything. But, we are going to have to sit down sometime and discuss how you managed to get me this... gift, and what you know."

"Hoss," she tsked as if oddended. "You don't ask the hows and prices of a gift, you just say thank you." The smile was still present but had hardened a touch at the edges of her eyes.

"Thank you Mitzy," I whispered and patted her on the shoulder. But my eyes had hardened as well to show her I wasn't kidding.

Katelyn was already into talking with Joad as I strode in and decided to just be hard-assed and bad cop right off and see if it shook him. "You see Joad," I said as I walked in and placed my hands on the table, and leaned toward him a bit. "Sharla Lewin is dead, and no one looks as good for it as you do. The question at this point is not why you, but why NOT you?"

Joad looked at me and smiled. "She's dead?" He sat up as if stretching out to meet me. "Where do I send flowers?" It went on like that for a while. He did not hide that he was bitter and held a grudge against the woman but he also clearly said he did not do it and did not even know she was dead.

As Katelyn went over how he had came to be at that match in the first place, I answered a light rap at the door. Mac, the financial guy handed me some papers and I thanked him. I read them as I listened. Joad said he had been a member at VM for a while, but no he wasn't close to any particular members. His first lie I felt and noted it down. He had been a karate instructor and had liked how the club had improved his fitness level for that. He had really enjoyed the place, until he had the misfortune to meet Sharla Lewin that is, he had said.

I changed topic quickly to try and keep him honest and not trying to think of what to say next. "It seems that the Lewin family paid for all your medical bills after. Uhh after. Did you stay in touch?"

"Well of course they paid all the bills. The daughter ruined me – the least the old lady could do was pay for the recovery." So it was Joyce Lewin who paid. I pressed that for a while, but he quickly put on the surly but honest approach again. In the end he went with, "Look at me, Detective! I barely walk. I barely leave the house. I am not out there killing anyone."

Not feeling I was getting anywhere we started to rap up after a long discussion. I stared at some of my photo stills from the video and I thought of something. He was starting to rise when I did my best Columbo one more thing question. "Oh, I was going to ask about that brand on your side. Where'd you get that?"

For the first time in the entire interview, he looked flustered and unsure. "Oh you know how it is when you are young, tattoo night gets out of control. I don't remember where it was I got it." He tried to laugh like it was a joke but he wasn't pulling it off and his hand traveled down and rubbed over the spot where the brand would be located. He didn't even seem aware he was doing it.

"Hmmm," I answered, pretending I believed him. "Ok, it just seemed pretty new and like it was still healing when you had the fight. Must have hurt like crazy to get." He didn't answer and just shrugged so I moved on. "Say, did you date any of those VM babes? I mean the bodies there are just all so outrageous."

"No," he said simply. "I never dated anyone there." And his eyes rolled back and forth.

"Well, we will be looking into things over there and I am sure we will talk again. Thanks for your time."

After he left, Katelyn and I sat there for a moment at the table. "Well, I guess he's not going to just walk in and say I did it. We still need to tie someone to the Mickey and knockout drugs to build the case."

I agreed that finding who had the Chloryl Hydrate and Succinylcholine was going to be the big breakthrough in the case. But the last exchange was still nagging at me. “I walked in and basically told him he was a murderer and he barely blinked,” I said quietly, mostly to myself. Katelyn looked over at me with a perplexed look. “But when I asked where he got that brand and if he dated Virago Moderne members he lied to me. I am going to find out why.” I swept out of the room leaving my partner sitting there.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2022, 04:16:10 am »

Offline Reverie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 08:47:27 pm »
Bravo. Excellent story so far. Can't wait for more!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2022, 08:14:00 pm »
Interesting side chapter and growth. Looking forward to more good flow and detail. Take your time.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2022, 08:09:55 am »
This is truly great work. A murder mystery with muscle women on the side. I love it. Well written with good character description an interesting plot who could ask for or even want more. You rock! K+!

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2022, 02:05:00 am »
The Alpha Murders
by Rebecca Lawe

Chapter 7 – Puzzle Pieces

I didn't really have a plan when I left the office. I was just pissed and felt like I had every time we questioned someone, I left with more questions than I had before. I needed to start crossing off some items off the list and start to make some sense out of this.

So I first toured some of the tattoo places around town. I learned a lot about how you'd get a deep brand like the photo I showed them, but none of them had done anything like that recently. When I asked if someone could do this sort of thing themselves they seemed dubious but said it could be done.

I also went to a palm reader I had met many years ago, named Mother Agnes. She had helped me several times and was always available to answer any questions I had. Agnes was a sweet dark-haired lady who looked well put together, even with the long robe on. I noticed the flash of her calves as she quickly turned to get a book to show me some information. After the few days I had been having, as I sat across from her I started to wonder if she threw off that robe was she sporting a jacked-up body that was benching 500 pounds and taking on roomfuls of bikers. I needed some rest.

Anyway. The Empress card of the tarot deck is a beautiful woman in a robe wearing a 12 starred crown. It symbolizes femininity, beauty, nurture, and nature. If it is drawn from the deck upside down it indicates dependency and a creative block. The symbol is the traditional symbol for female containing the crescent moon to indicate fertility, surrounded by a triangle that showed it was enclosed by stability and strength.

When I showed her the photo of the brand on Joad she put on some little glasses and took a good look. She leaned in and I again wondered what was under these robes. She hmmed a bit. "I can't imagine a man wanting to get this figure. I would imagine it is more likely that it was a woman who is indicating an ownership and that he is the property of her. Does that help?"

I indicated it did help a lot and sat and just chatted with her a while about what this woman might be like. She would be someone who envisions herself as this symbol of beauty and sexuality and with the strength necessary to maintain control and not be controlled. I was starting to paint a picture, a profile, in my head. The killer was most likely not Joad, but the person who got Joad to have this brand. Someone mad that her property had been damaged. The person he was not willing to name even if it made him the top suspect in two murders. As I thanked her she gave me a quick cleansing spell with some sage and said it would protect me. I was grateful and tried not to take it as a foreboding sign.

As I got in the car I had some texts from Katelyn. Seems she had been busy as well. She had talked again with the Lewins and they admitted yes of course they had paid for Joad's medical bills. But they insisted this did not mean they had any contact with this man. Just with his bank account. Also, so far no luck tracking down any connection of the drugs found in the systems of both dead women to anyone from our suspect pool. And also. Where the hell was I? Chuckle. I sent a quick text that I had a profile I wanted to go over with her in the morning and then I turned off the phone.

I thought of going to see Miss Mitzy for a few questions but I put that off, just because of how that might go right now after our last meeting.  Instead, I looked up an address and went to a nice duplex near where the L & M Offices were located. I knocked and the door was answered by Deena Alaniz. She smiled as she answered the door, "Hi Detective, how can I help you?" She was wearing a grey t-shirt with red print that said "Joanie's Meat Market – La Mejor Barbacoa En El Valle" on it. Her legs were looking immense, as usual, in some shorts so brief they were basically undies. And those were her legs cold. Shit.

"That where you got the idea for your stage name?" I asked with a nod of my chin towards her shirt.

She looked down like she didn't know what I meant and then smiled even wider. "Ahh, yes it is actually. Mi Tia. Strongest woman I have ever known. But you didn't come here to ask that, unless you planted some bugs here I didn't know about," and she giggled to let me know she was teasing. She invited me in and I sat down in the nicely decorated place.

We did a bit of small talk and she asked if I needed anything and I agreed to a bottle of water and she brought it to me and it was hard to not watch her legs move. I roused myself and I asked about what sort of training Sharla and Evangeline had given her.

"Are you looking for training tips, detective? You have a great base, I am sure I could whip you into shape quickly."

I laughed and wondered how literal the word whip was being used here. "Well after what I have seen lately, I am sure doing something wrong, but no I meant more just in general. Was there anything out of the ordinary in the sort of things they showed?"

She looked confused as to what I was looking for so she started just telling some stories about how she had met Vangie as she called her and started to meet with them at her place and became friends. Friendship had led to workouts and tips. Her getting her butt tossed all over by both women led to them showing her how to fight. It was hard to believe the tornado I had watched take out four bikers in a couple seconds, was getting her butt kicked, but she assured me it had started that way. She had been close to Vangie and had learned a lot from her.  She learned how to train and work and stated in the martial arts that she was now so well versed in. Now, she was so good that she was doing things like the videos and the bounty hunting because she knew that most of the world was no match for her. I believed her. "They are the ones that got me to start on my road. I have trained my butt off, or maybe a lot more butt on," her giggle gave me goosebumps, "and to fight train to where I even left them behind. I was looking forward to the next steps."

Her face looked sad for her friends and mentors and I deliberately ignored the next steps comment to ask, "Were Vangie and Sharla, a couple?"

She appeared to think about it. "They did things that were sexual a lot, but I don't think it meant they were like a partnering. Does that make sense?"

I nodded that I got the idea and hoped I didn't probe too far as I asked. "Was the sexual part something that was also a part of the training?"

She smiled, but also seemed to have a bit of a blush at the same time. It was hotly adorable. "Well yes and no," she said and she took a moment to get what she wanted to say in her head. "Being sexy and able to project sexy was a big part of preparing for the video matches and can be practiced and perfected like anything else. They both showed me some ways to make the moves look effortless and to play up the sexy angle of it. But they had said there was a lot more to learn in those areas and that I was supposed to just concentrate on the physical things and they would be there with the rest when it was time. Like they were waiting to get to some physical level first and then add in the mmmm part"

She paused and I was trying to think how to push further without offending and making her clam up. But she went on herself before I asked anything. "Vangie was a sexual athlete even better than she was a physical athlete. After all my training I think I am...was...a lot stronger than her and can fight rings around her. But if it was sensual, she could overwhelm me so much I was helpless to resist. It's hard to explain. She said she'd teach me someday. Maybe she enjoyed having one area I was still the student and she was the teacher." After that, she looked wistful and stared off into space.

I indicated I knew just what she meant and thanked her for giving such an intimate detail. It might help a lot. She didn't know or wouldn't tell me who any other sexual partners of either woman might have been. Just out of curiosity to her reaction, I showed her the photo of Joad's brand.

She kind of lit up and sat higher in the chair. "This is real?" she asked excitedly. I told her this was a real brand and she bubbled over. "One night after Vangie had made me like pass out from cumming so hard I had said something about her being the best fucker of all time." She giggled and patted my leg, caught up in the memory. I was busy trying not to picture this powerful angel reacting to pleasure so hard she was incapacitated by it.

"Vangie assured me she was low rent next to some people out there. She started to tell me about someone she called, the Empress. She said stuff about how like the Empress could like make people cum just by telling them to and all sorts of wild stories. I was never sure if I believed it."

I sat up caught up in her excitement. "What did the brand have to do with it?" I asked.

"Vangie said the Empress is supposed to have twelve branded partners. One for each star on her crown. She drew the pattern on my tummy so I remember it." Ohh again as she giggled, I had to force myself not to dwell on the picture that created in my head. "Some were her chosen apprentices and some were the... oh I don't know the word..."

"Slaves?," I inquired a bit sarcastically.

"No, silly," and she slapped my leg. "It is more... nice than that. They are her honored ones. The ones who get to be with her and the ones who are good enough to handle what she can do. I joked to Vangie to have me meet her and she said how if she could make me feel that good, that the Empress would probably kill me. Killed by cumming. I still think on that idea. I thought she was just teasing me with stories of the woman strong enough to take down anyone, and with sexual powers so strong she could make people cum with a point or get excited from across the room."

She was getting carried away now so I interjected. "Was Vangie one of the twelve?"

"She didn't have a brand, so I guess not." Duh, the girl made it sound so obvious, it showed how much she was fogging my mind with her story. For me not to realize that myself, made me blush and Deena saw it and smiled. "I never knew any of them, I didn't really think it actually existed until you showed me that," as she pointed at the picture.

"If someone hurt or made it so one of the twelve was no longer able to be with the Empress?"

"Gawd," she said. She stood up fast, as if unable to even contain the energy inside her now. "She'd totally waste that person for sure!" I nodded that I agreed and thanked her for some very helpful information. As I went to the door she came with me and put her hand on my shoulder and spun me to face her. "You think the Empress killed them!" When I didn't answer she tugged on my arm harder. "No offense, detective - I like you. But I saw you in action too and if you are going after this Empress you better bring the army with you."

I smiled at the combination of insult and compliment somehow rolled together. "I am just asking some questions. Thanks for being the most helpful person on this case so far. And I saw you in action too. Wow. If I need an army I know who to call."

She leaned up tall onto her toes and kissed my cheek, It was hard work not to try and peek at how that made those legs look. She whispered into my ear. "I went easy on those boys. If you wish to see what I can totally do, just ask me sometime."

I gasped a bit and turned into the gorgeous, vital woman. "Are you sure you aren't using some of those sexual powers on me?" I asked as a joke to cover my body's very real reactions.

"No powers," she giggled. "You just find me hot as hell." She patted me on the bottom as she slowly closed the door. "Good luck, detective."

I fell asleep going over all my notes and written musings. It quickly became a fitful dream. A body that kept changing stood in the detective's offices. It kept changing from Mitzy, to Katelyn, to Gemini, to Aline, to Deena, to Sharla, to Evangeline, to Jennifer Delisle, to Joyce Lewin, to Cheryl Murphy, and others I did not recall right off. It kept going from body to body as it moved around and laughed at all our efforts to stop them. The entire detective room was trying to stop it. This morphing creature. But it was too strong for even the combined efforts. Even gunshots were nothing. The way it happens in dreams I was suddenly down and it was over me. As I lie there unable to move under the form it whispered in some weird combination of all their voices. "Cum". I woke up soaked in both sweat and the first night time release I could remember in – oh in forever. Gawd, I needed to get hold of myself in this case. That I found all these fit, strong women alluring was getting in the way of my solving this case and I needed to get my shit together before more people got hurt.

For some reason, I felt like I needed to go work out this morning before heading in to work so I went to my gym. My gym was a hard-core weight gym that looked like someplace you might see Rocky and Mick training at. Understandably I spent more time on my upper body lifting, as I had to be more creative when training my leg. I was grunting and lifting hard almost in anger. I racked the bar and looked up and stared right into the face of Katelyn.

"Your phone is off."

Shit, I hadn't turned it back on after talking with Deena. "Just finishing here and then it's into the office." I looked over at the clock. "I will be early. I got a theory to go over."

Katelyn looked at the bar I had just put back into the collar. She gripped it with both hands and heaved it off the stand and carried it to the station next door and put it into that rack. "There, you're done. Are you closing me out on this case?" Her hips cocked and it was as angry as I had ever seen her. A couple of nearby lifters were nudging each other asking if they had just seen that. Do you know how much she just carried like that?

It took a moment to close my mouth after that feat myself. But then I matched her anger. "OK," I climbed up. "But, before we start, when were you going to tell me about your connection to Virago Moderne?"

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2022, 01:53:06 am »
Wonderful story, fascinating twists!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2022, 04:18:46 am »
The Alpha Murders
by: Rebecca Lawe

Part 8 – Profiles in Power

Katelyn sighed and looked pained, but at least she didn't get indignant and deny it. In fact, she did something odd instead. She took off her jacket and wheeled her legs around and lied back on the bench station where she had just basically tossed the weight I was lifting. Her arms showed off more than I had ever seen and her chest swelled to a mouth-watering level as she gripped the bar. Before I could even warn her that the bar had 225 pounds on it she lifted it. And kept on going!

Since the 90's, one of the tests candidates for the NFL draft get measured in is how many reps they can do with 225 pounds. What exactly it is supposed to mean if a guy only reps 20 instead of 25 I got no idea, I just know they do it. And now, so was this gorgeous woman. She hit 20 smooth, controlled reps before it even started to look difficult. The two guys working out nearby stopped and came over and were watching nearly as intently as I was. Her arms and chest pumped, and as she passed 20, she started to arch her back and huff and show the signs of straining. But up and down the weight still went. I don't know why I kept counting, but I did. She grunted and topped out at 38 reps of 225 pounds. I think she could have willed out a few more but I guess she felt she had proven her point. Since the NFL draft combine started doing this test, only a few guys have passed 40 reps and now this hot woman half the weight of most of these guys, was matching them – in her heels and skirt and without any warm-up. I just slowly shook my head. It is one thing to know someone is extremely fit and strong and it is another to see it goes way beyond anything you ever imagined.

The guys gave a little wows of appreciation and she nodded at them before she looked at me. She rolled her shoulders and stretched from the lift. She smiled as she shook out her arms. She was still covered by the button shirt but the shape and size of was showing through some and it was something amazing.  She stared at me with a determined expression.  It was like she was glad to finally get it out in the open. She locked eye contact with me and nodded for us to go somewhere and talk. I got up and started walking. I didn't even look back, I just went and I think I surprised her by going out the door and down a couple storefronts to a nearby coffee shop. Katelyn was right behind me and slid into a booth across from me. I motioned for two coffees as I stared at her.

“The first time we went to Virago Moderne, Jennifer Delisle called you by name. But you had not been introduced yet,” I said without preamble and to let her know how long I had known something was going on here.

Katelyn nodded slowly. “My mother believed that the only thing holding back a woman from being as good or better than any man was the chance to show it.” She paused as the waitress came by and gave us our coffees. She smiled at the waitress, but waited for her to walk away before continuing.  “From the time I was 6, I got up in the morning, worked out, went to school, and worked out again. Or did some sort of practice. Martial arts. Gymnastics. Sports. I didn't even realize this wasn't normal until I started seeing how much better I was at everything than the other kids my age.  It wasn't too great for my social life as I got older.  I should tell you about my prom sometime.”  She smiled at the memory. 

I sipped the coffee and tried to steer the conversation some. “You weren't reacting to the gore of the bodies at the crime scenes, you were reacting because you knew them.” Again, I stated it as a fact and not like I was guessing.  Though this time I was.  But it made sense. 

Katelyn nodded and her hands played with the coffee cup as she looked down. “Sharla Lewin was my best friend growing up. We hadn't seen each other in a long while, but seeing her like that.” She paused and I patted her hand. “She was also the reason I moved away.”

When I didn't respond she continued. “My mom was good friends with the rest of the Senior Committee. But I guess you could say there was a schism in the church.”

“This Alpha Woman stuff?”I asked.

Katelyn sat back and squared her shoulders. I was used to the sight this caused so I concentrated on the words. “When Cheryl Murphy says it, she means what she says. Being stronger doesn't have to include being meaner or being a bully. But Mrs. Lewin was always more of a - why do you train to fight if you are not going to fight sort of person. My moms thought some of her attitude was rubbing off on me. I thought Arizona was an overreaction but what you gonna do?”

“So you are on the Cheryl Murphy side of this schism?”

“She frowned and looked a bit angry. “I don't have a side with them.”

I made a face to indicate I wasn't so sure.

“My....” she hesitated and her eyes welled up a bit. “My dads got me to see that strength had nothing to do with how much weight you can lift and toughness had nothing to do with how many people you can beat up. My moms could lift him overhead with one arm but there's no contest who was stronger” her voice cracked as she stopped in mid sentence. “He's the reason I am a cop and want to help people.”

Someday I was going to have to get the rest of this story too, but we had things to do right now so I kept it short.  “I believe you,” I said. “But you should have told me about your connection to these people at the start. Now shut up and drink your coffee, cause here's my profile.” Her eyebrows rose at the shut up comment but then she smiled, realizing I was saying nothing had changed between us.

I went on to tell Katelyn about what I had learned about the brand and the existence of the Empress. I laid out my belief that the Empress was getting revenge on the people who hurt one of her protected ones. Katelyn listened and nodded. “You really think this Empress exists?” she asked.

“Damn straight I do. Only thing I can't figure out is why the victims were drugged like that. I mean someone like the Empress would seem to favor a more, hmmm, physical approach."

“Well what happened to their heads was pretty damn physical,” Katelyn chimed in. She gulped the rest of the mug and stood. “I am going to see if I can get a line on where the killer got those drugs. If we're OK, that is?” she said and stared down at me.

I sat motionlessly and looked down at my own mug. “That was some amazing lift, you sure you can leave me alone in this neighborhood?” I looked up at her and smirked.

She rolled her eyes and punched me on the arm. Only long practice kept me from wincing. “That was a warm-up, I will show you the real stuff sometime.” Then she turned and walked off leaving me to wonder if she was kidding or not.

As I headed back to Virago Moderne to ask about The Empress, I realized I should have asked Katelyn where Ms. Delisle stood on her views about the Alpha Woman. I texted her, but didn't get an answer as I went back inside and past Gemini ever-present at her post. I knew the way to the office now and went straight back there. As I passed I saw Aline Delisle and she was, of course, working out.  She had her right hand overhead and gripped onto a post in a peg board wall. Her body hung there one-handed with her legs outstretched in a hanging leg raise. She looked relaxed and even had her phone in the other hand.  She was scrolling through it like it was no effort to hold this pose and that she was going to be here a while. I shook my head at the sight as I entered the office.

I should have guessed how Jennifer Delisle was going to react. Her words seemed to be all bluster though, and I would bet my poker playing license that she was bluffing and hiding her true reaction. “I guess the investigation is not going so well Detective, because this is a pure fairy tale!” she practically screamed out. I argued with her a while but when she asked. “What are you proposing, Detective, having the members line up so you can inspect them for who has this... brand?” I realized she was right and I didn't have it all thought out yet.

“Two of your members are dead. I think someone here is responsible - and you know a lot more than you are telling me.” I spun on my heel and left her there red-faced before she could retort to that. As I left, Aline was still hanging there in the exact same position. Well, she must have switched hands and this was just another set, right? I mean no one could have been hanging there like that all this time? She still looked almost bored as she hung there, but she was now sweaty and her shoulders rippled. The abs always rippled so it was hard to tell how much work the leg raises were for her but it still caught my eye. As she saw me watching, she dropped down to her feet nimbly and winked at me, and walked off towards the back. I was too pissed to stop and talk to her and went back past Gemini.

I was just starting to pull out the photo of the brand and ask the Giantess about the Empress when I saw a woman leaving. She looked Asian with long, black hair. She wore a yoga suit. Leggings and a skin-tight top in a purple, or maybe Lavender colored tie-dyed pattern. Like everyone at VM she was fit as hell and gorgeous. Walking away she was a living advertisement for yoga pants. But what had caught my eye was that her top had ridden up slightly - and damned if she didn't have a fucking Empress brand on her side! “Son of a bitch,” I muttered and I increased my speed to catch up with her.

We were about three steps outside when I tapped her arm and she spun to face me. “Excuse me, I am...” I never finished the rest as she ducked low and grabbed my arm.  She spun so that her leg swept right through both of mine and I hit the pavement hard. Fuck, I muttered and sprang up to not let her get away.

But she wasn't trying to get away and was standing right there. I got a better look at her face now. She looked young, but I wouldn't have been surprised if she was closer to 30 either. Her hair was jet black and in a long ponytail trailing behind her. The workout outfit showed her body to be tight and toned, but not bulky. She had this sly smile on her face as she let me walk to her. I reached for her collar to get a grip to control her with. For once, I was taller than one of these Virago Moderne women and I must have been 60 pounds larger. The idea that I would be able to corral her with a simple grip left quickly when she got her own grip on my hands and turned them both sharply outwards. The overwhelming force put me on my knees in a flash. Her leg quickly followed as a flash of light flew through my vision. Her thigh slammed up and under my chin and sent me sprawling on the ground again.

I was shaking my head and trying to get my bearings when the woman grabbed my collar and heaved me up. I am not exaggerating when I say that. I mean she HEAVED me up and I am not sure if my feet even touched the ground as she yanked me up and slammed me into the brick facade of Virago Moderne. I blinked and cursed at myself for taking one of these women for granted and knew I should have been more ready. I took advantage of how I was hanging there and pulled back my good leg and sent it crashing into her stomach. Heel first so it made a pretty good impact.

She grunted and let me go as she staggered back and bent a bit forward. I got my footing back and tried to take quick action. I jumped the two steps between us and sent a wicked uppercut that made a cracking noise an Indiana Jones movie would have been proud of as it connected under her chin and sent her head jerking upward and back. Not down though, damn she was tough. While she was still looking up and staggering I grabbed her arm with my left hand to yank her to me as my right cocked back for another big blow.

Instead of pulling her to me, she pulled me to her! And with so much force that as she turned I once again got whipped into the brick wall. This time chest first as I managed to keep my head from hitting but I still hammered the wall with a stunning force that took some air from me. Then all my careful work to avoid hitting my head to the wall was ruined as the woman took my hair from behind and rammed my face into it. Woozy now, she looked a bit hazy as she spun me towards her. Out of reflex, I swung but she knocked my blows away with frightening ease. Her left hand jerked up and gripped me at the neck. I hit my hands at the arm but it seemed to do little to the grip as it tightened and I began to choke.

When her right hand joined the left I was in trouble. Her arms heaved and flexed and I slid up the wall until her arms were fully extended. Now it was serious trouble. She didn't look big enough to do such a powerful move.  But here I was.  Looking down at her as she held me up at arms length.  Ok, she was using the wall to help, but damn.  She didn't look more than 140, maybe 150 pounds but she was performing a power show someone 50 pounds larger would be proud of.  Ok, my mind was wandering.  My vision began to swim and I hit at the arms and my feet waved and kicked but I started to know the feeling of being hanged as I sputtered and gagged.

“You should not mess with things you do not understand,” she stated the voice calm and even and cultured as she held me there. I hit the arm and tried to get a single finger or thumb to bend and get free of this. My foot tried again to push her away, but she was wise to that now and moved and swayed so I didn't make much headway. When we did go off the wall a bit it only meant I got to hammer into it again when she leaned forward and slammed my back into it. My vision was narrowing and focusing in, and I knew I was seconds from darkness. From behind the woman, I could faintly see a large, well-muscled form swinging a bat with perfect form.

There was a loud crack and I fell to my knees sucking in air. As my vision came back, I saw Gemini standing there holding a baseball bat. The bat was cocked back in a nice ready position as she waited to see if the woman rose from the first hit. It was doubtful anyone would be getting up from a blow like that, but this was one of these Virago Moderne babes so I would have been doing the same thing as Gemini.  I paused a moment to look at the extremely muscled body holding a perfect swing for the fences stance. I also needed the time to take some gulping breaths and be able to see clearly.  It's not like I was just lollygagging and staring at her amazing body or anything. I have no idea where she got the bat from, but I was pretty damn glad she had.  Her tight club shirt was hitched up a bit exposing tight abs and her chest, already so large, was thrust out as she held her stance.  She looked more than ready to brain the downed woman if she moved too much. The arm muscles stood out prominently and her legs looked like Atlas would call her for training tips.

The woman was stirring, which was stunning after a blow like that. Gemini flicked her gaze to me. “Seemed you were in some trouble officer,” she said and I could almost hear the smile in it. “What do you think, officer, ready to sign me up.”

“Detective,” I croaked out correcting her. I took the still groggy woman and handcuffed her arms behind her and looked to see how badly she was hurt. “I don't know about the police force,” I answered to Gemini, “but the Yankees might be calling.”

Instead of grunting, she laughed. It was a surprisingly pleasant sound. I walked the woman to my car and sat her in the back. Gemini walked with me to make sure nothing happened. Since I was alone, I called for a unit to come and take her in. I didn't want to turn my head on this one. And right now turning my head was making me sort of dizzy. I stared at her through the window as we waited. She looked fit and obviously well trained, but how the hell did she lift me like that?  All the VM members seemed to have power and abilities that bordered on superhuman. 

Gemini patted my arm and I turned and blinked as I had to crane my neck to look up at her. The bat was casually over her shoulder now and I couldn't decide if she looked scary or hot. Both I guess. “You okay detective?” she asked and she seemed to actually mean it.

“Who is the Empress?” I shot back ignoring the question but I squeezed her arm to show I appreciated the concern.

“I don't know,” she said. “But I think she knows,” she added as she nodded her chin at Jennifer Delisle.  She was rushing out of the building, her legs impressive in the form fitting dress.  She was getting into her car and she drove off in a hurry. Maybe Gemini had a future as a cop after all.

I gave the details to the officers that came and took her in. I ignored their looks when I told them she had assaulted me and to be very careful with her. Fuck it, I told the one officer to drive my car and follow us as I rode with the woman. My head was spinning anyway so it was probably better to ride.  As we drove, I tried to piss the woman off enough to answer me. Usually, that worked for me, I was good at pissing people off. She remained frustratingly quiet and never answered a thing even when I told her she was going to be in jail a while for assaulting a detective.

I let the officers take her in to be booked and put into an interrogation room as I went to the locker room to see the damage. My face looked a little like the brick pattern at the Virago Moderne. I cleaned up as best I could and it seemed like nothing was badly damaged other than my pride as I kept getting beat up lately. It seemed a daily thing. I better solve this sucker fast while I still had some parts left.

Katelyn almost ran me over coming out of the locker room to see if I was all right. It took some convincing that I was fine, I must have looked worse than I thought. We started into the interrogation room but were stopped by the woman's attorney. I didn't even know what the hell her name was yet, and she already had a lawyer here? Well, at least we learned that her name was Yuko Abramson. When I remarked that she didn't look Swedish the lawyer didn't even crack a smile. She looked me in the eye though she needed heels to do that. The look of disapproval she had on her face reminded me of most of my teachers. She informed us that Ms. Abramson would be filing charges for my assault on her but she was unavailable to answer any questions right now until she received care for her injuries.

I informed her that Ms. Abramson was being charged with assault on a police officer and attempting to flee a crime scene and whatever else I thought of. The lawyer just sneered at me unimpressed and didn't move. I glared red and moved in closer, but Katelyn grabbed me by the shoulder and edged me away.

“Maybe I do need to stick close and make sure you don't get into trouble,” she joked trying to calm me down as I was ready to scream. I wasn't in the mood to be amused and we instead stormed into the Captain's office. He had us go over what happened – several times. When he was sure he had gotten it all, he told me to go see a doctor and get checked and he would make sure Ms. Yuko Abramson was still waiting for us.

The doctor cleaned up all the wounds and put on way more bandages than necessary. Must have been a special on them this week. She said I seemed fine but warned I might still have a concussion. I bit back one of those movie one-liners about not having time to bleed or anything, because I was here, so evidently I DID have time to bleed.

Katelyn was waiting for me when I came out. She had a serious look on her face. “We got another one,” she said and I rode with her to a good-sized mansion in an expensive part of town. As we stared down at the body the pattern of damage was instantly recognizable. Knee obliterated and head flattened. This one seemed messier and the house showed signs of struggle. Even in this state, I could tell it was Jennifer Delisle.

“She knew who it was, dammit," I said. 

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2022, 05:34:44 am »
Really digging this muscle noir! It really draws you in with the characters, scenes, and dialog. Keep it up!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2022, 07:19:36 pm »
Me too Sounder, really well written, really cool  style!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jvprice

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2022, 03:42:04 pm »
Awesome story! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2022, 04:01:14 am »
The Alpha Murders

Part 9 – Power Base

I was pissed. If Jennifer Delisle had just told me what she knew she'd still be here to argue with me. If I had pressed harder. I had tried to rattle her into saying something but I KNEW she was holding back and didn't take her downtown and go full bore into an interrogation. Was I intimidated by yet another woman who could probably wipe the floor with me? I hadn't slept much in a couple of days and had been beaten on regularly.  I had also done some other extracurricular activities over the last few days, so I might not be as sharp as I normally was and that needed to stop now.

Speaking of extracurricular activities, I needed to talk to Mitzy Rodrigues fast. That would have been a fun idea a day ago, but now I had some uncomfortable questions and she did not seem someone who was used to being made uncomfortable.

This crime scene was a bit different than the others. The room was tossed and showed quite a struggle went on. It seemed that Ms. Delisle had the Empress over to talk and it led to this. Some things were still weird, like why if this killing was to cover her tracks then why did she leave such obvious clues that this was her work? I gave a good pep talk to the techs, telling them that this was definitely not planned like the others and there might be something left behind that could break this one wide open for us. Then, Katelyn and I went back to the office as they went to work.

Yuko Abramson had been processed and charged and we were free to talk to her when we wished. I wondered what changed from when her lawyer was trying to claim I attacked her. Turns out there was a camera at the front of Virago Moderne that showed our interaction. I winced as I saw the tape of me with my badge in one hand, reaching to get the woman's attention - and the next second being on my butt. My tailbone still felt that one. It also meant half the office had seen me getting my butt kicked, so that will be fun I am sure. I was too pissed and tired now to care, but a cop's memory is long.

I let Katelyn go see if Yuko was going to say anything other than "kiss my ass" because I saw Miss Mitzy approaching. The dress was a modest black outfit, but her body still did some pretty immodest things to it. And with the heels, I had to peek a slight touch up at her as she approached with a smile.

“Hoss, this young man said I HAD to come down here and talk to you.” The emphasis plainly put it how she felt about that.

I took her by the arm – gently – and started to lead her to a nearby room. “We need to talk Miss Rodrigues.” I felt her tense against my grip and we stopped dead and I was unable to make her go further ahead. For a second, I thought I was going to have a situation here, but then when I made eye contact, she smiled and nodded for me to lead the way.

“You look tired, Hoss. You just had to ask me to talk anytime you know.” She sat down and crossed her legs. When she crossed her legs you expected saxophone music to play. “No need for all this.”

I took a deep breath and fired in. “Miss Mitzy, are you the Empress?” I tore the bandage off on this one and went right in for shock first. I wasn't really thinking she was part of this, but I needed her to be honest, so making her mad that I thought she was a suspect might get me something useful.

You could see the different levels of things playing around in her lovely head. I called her Miss, but then I accused her of being a murderer. She seemed to almost think through the emotions. Should she be mad, laugh it off? She stared at me intently and I guess the look on my face made her decide to go with straightforward.

“Hoss, I never even knew the Empress was real. I thought it was a story we told, you know like the Cucuy. A fairy tale meant to motivate or to be used as a caution.” She edged in closer and it was sheer force of will not to look at how that played in the dress. “You telling me there IS an Empress?”

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and told her about the brand and my hypothesis and what I had learned. I also told her about Jennifer Delisle's murder. Her reaction cemented it for me. She looked shocked and a little upset, and then pissed.

“So, you think there is someone out there playing at this Empress and that she has killed three people so far? Hoss, when you find out who it is point me in the direction and you stay back for a few minutes. I will leave you a few pieces to arrest.” Her hands clenched into fists and released a few times as she talked, and the veins started to play in her forearms. “Jen and I used to make jokes about how when you did well at something, the Empress was smiling. Or to watch out - the Empress was going to come and kick your butt when you were dogging it.”

“Thanks, Miss Mitzy,” I said as I patted her hand and her smile looked more friendly again. “The Empress is also supposed to have hmm how to put this, more than just physical powers and I was wondering...”

Mitzy laughed and squeezed my hand impressively and this time when she arched up straight I did notice how amazing that pushed the dress out. “You were wondering where I learned my craft.” This smile was the devious sort, but I saw the twinkle in it as well.

“I don't think they are offering it as a class at Virago Moderne. At least I don't think so, I mean that fucking place it wouldn't half surprise me I guess.”

“Whoa Hoss,” she said with a laugh and a shake of her head. “No, no classes. But hell, it's almost by default that anyone who works to build up their body - then tries to use that body in the bed as well.” She lifted her arms back and flexed and winked. I thought she was winking at me, but then I realized she was winking at the camera that taped these sessions. Damn, she's got balls the size of watermelons. “I spent years working on this body and about as long figuring out how to use it in the bed. At first, all I could really do was make it hurt. You know someone gets all in you and then crunch.” She snapped her fingers as if crunch wasn't onomatopoeic enough. “Even that was a rush, but slowly I learned control. I even took notes and kept track of my progress and made up exercises to do specific things. A lot of work. You know sort of like how do you get to Carnegie Hall...”

“Practice,” I filled in and she pointed at me with a bingo exclamation. “Well have you ...hmm... passed on this knowledge and technique to anyone?”

She smiled widely because she got the drift of what I was asking. “I don't kiss and tell, Hoss. I might make the occasional locker room joke, but no, I have not tried to tutor anyone on how to,” she looked up at the ceiling as if searching for the right word, “how to play the flute.” She actually fucking giggled when she said that and I was unable to stifle a shiver. “If you learn any specifics on things being done or even just rumored, I can be your technical advisor on it. I won't even charge the Force for it.” She winked, but I am not sure if she was being serious now or not.

I changed the topic to hide my blush. “Anyone who has been taken in as one of the Empress's charges would probably make a big jump in their fitness or skills in a short period. Does that ring any bells?”

Mitzy looked up at the ceiling and you could see the light going off. “Yeah, I think so.” She plopped her arm down on the table, “but you got to wrassle me for it.”

“Miss Mitzy,” I said, not hiding the frustration in my voice. Seeing the look in her eye I sighed and leaned in and grabbed her hand. I didn't even try as she said go but our hands still stood there at the center.

She squeezed my hand hard enough to hurt and yanked on it so we tugged in almost nose to nose across the table. “So serious, Hoss. And you look like hell. You doing ok?” She leaned in tight and said it quietly letting me know this was just for us and not the camera.

“No one else is going to die, Miss Mitzy. I fucking guarantee it.” I whispered low, as we were so tight and close in. Right then our hands slammed down. With me on top! I was so confused it took me a second to realize she had pulled herself down, making it look like I had won. She held on to our hands yet and kept them there.

“Looks like you got me copper,” she said with a voice like a character from some 1930's gangster movie, and somehow it made me hot down inside. “Two babes that seem to have suddenly just jumped in their level are Melissa Shipley and Janet Parker. I can't say I have seen any brand on them or anything, but they might be worth a visit.” Then she leaned over and kissed me on the tip of my nose and made deep eye contact that seemed to last for days. She finally winked and let my hand go so I could move it.

As I left the room I went into the room between the two interrogation rooms that had the access to see inside each of them. The Captain was sitting there and his expression was half amusement and half what the fuck was that, so I tried to be proactive.

“How's she doing?” as I went to the window that showed Katelyn talking to Yuko Abramson.

“She's good,” he said. “Started asking her about having a Japanese first name and Swedish last name. Got her to talk and open up some, though whenever she steers towards the case she clams up. She said she got the brand as a bet.”

I hmped at that. “Let's see if I brought my clam opener,” I deadpanned and stormed out and into the next room. I slammed the door and walked right in. No more being timid, time to go for it. They stopped in mid-sentence and stared at me. I whispered, “Let's go” in Katelyn's ear and we turned to leave. “We don't need the small fish, we're after the big catch,” I said loud enough for Yuko to hear.

“Well this little fish kicked your ass all over the lot,” she said with a sneer.

I slapped the door, stopped, and turned. I checked my watch. “Please note the time, Detective,” I said to Katelyn, “Make sure we know exactly when she confessed to assaulting a police officer.” Then I turned away again as Katelyn went back and made a production out of putting a note in her book.

“Bastard,” Yuko yelled and took a step and swung at me as I turned. Out of nowhere, Katelyn's hand intercepted the punch and caught it. She just fucking caught it! I stared and blinked and I swear I could hear the crunch of the grip and the tension of muscles on both sides. Yuko gasped about at the same time I did, and then her eyes widened. She swung the other hand out of reflex and ...POP. That one got caught as well. It was like something out of a movie, I had never seen anything like that in real life. I was almost upset Katelyn had on her suit coat to not see the muscles work as she held the woman's hands in hers and then slowly pushed. Yuko slowly sank to her knees wide-eyed and lips quivering. I was starting to wonder what rules of evidence would say about anything Yuko said right now, but I was too transfixed to say anything.

I could see Yuko work and strain, but she was stuck there securely. Katelyn was stoic but you could see the vibration on her arms and her legs flexed nicely in the heels as she leaned forward and put even more pressure on it. Katelyn's calves looked like perfectly shaped diamonds as they pushed her forward. Yuko's head shook no and looked a bit pained. I started to reach for Katelyn's arm when Yuko croaked out, “Even you have no chance to stop the Empress.” Her voice was pained, but she stared defiantly up at Katelyn.

Katelyn quickly let go and turned to me, “You really need to keep me around, she would have clocked you again, partner.” She talked fast as if nothing had happened and I walked with her out of the room. When we closed the door Katelyn let out a big breath. “Well, at least she admitted there is an Empress. That's a start. I will take another crack at her later.”

I nodded dumbly and patted her on the shoulder. Damn. That was something. We sat at our desks and got a water and I told her about the two names Mitzy had given me. “Shipley and Parker. They were on the L & M list but we haven't found them yet. I guess we better send out APBs,” Katelyn said and I wondered if she had the whole file memorized already. She said she had a couple more calls on her angle on locating the drugs used on the first two victims and I decided to go see if Deena Alaniz knew where some of her fellow L & M crew might be found.

As I approached the door of the dynamic young beauty I saw the door was ajar slightly. This tended to set detective senses to tingling and I started moving crabways along the wall and unbuttoned my holster. I had my hand on the butt of the gun as I craned my ears to hear anything inside. I needn't have bothered with the effort as the sound was loud and pretty obvious. I could hear there were two women, who appeared to be giving Deena a hard time. Based on what I had seen of Deena so far, someone who could give her a hard time was someone to be wary of. I peeked in the open door to see if anything was visible. I couldn't see any of them but I could hear what sounded like arguing.

“Come on Superstar,” a voice said. “You were always the pet down there. You must have some L & M money to donate to us.” And she chuckled but in a way that was clearly not friendly.

“Damn right,” a second voice chimed in. “You always got every gig, even though we can all kick your butt. So it's only right you share some if it.”

“Bite me,” I heard Deena's voice bark back. It sounded pained, and now I pulled my gun out fully. I was willing to bet this was our missing two witnesses Shipley and Parker and I was going to be more careful this time.

“Police, freeze! I shouted at the top of my lungs and kicked the door open wide so I could come in gun pointed. Three heads turned to me – stunned. Deena was sitting on a chair and a brunette with the look of a weightlifter was behind her, hands on her shoulders. Off to the left by the kitchen table stood a redhead who looked like an even larger weightlifter. I had the drop and started to wave the gun at the redhead to corral her to approach the other two where I could keep them all in my line of sight.

Deena's eyes lit up a bit and she wheeled her legs and kicked out the legs of the brunette with a half turn on the chair and bolted herself up towards me away from her apparent captor. The brunette slammed the floor hard but she tensed her body and just exploded right back to her feet in an instant. Deena sprinted toward me, but in doing that, she made me lower my gun as she crossed between me and the suspects. I don't blame her for doing that but in the moment I screamed out to her to get down and her eyes went wide and she dove at my side but the women took advantage of that moment.

They moved in tandem like they already knew their plan for a situation like this. The brunette jumped up high at my arm and shoulder and my gun rose towards her in response. The redhead came in low at the same time and got to me a bit faster and hit into my thighs and legs. Together they swarmed me under like a particularly vicious quarterback sack and the gun went flying back somewhere in the apartment as I crashed down hard under two big bodies. In my case, I didn't get to land on a nice soft, grass field and the collision left me shaken.

The women never said a word but they moved in tandem like a well-oiled team. The redhead rolled off my legs and popped up quickly to meet the rising Deena. They faced off for a second and you could see the size difference between the muscled woman and the athletic girl. The redhead was shorter but otherwise similar to the size of Gemini in terms of muscle. Deena faked up high and spun low with those huge legs in an impressive attempt to sweep the bigger woman's legs. The woman stepped over the attempt nimbly, given her size, and delivered a chopping elbow down into the girl. Deena grunted and blinked, allowing the redhead to yank her up and then outward where she flew and slammed into a coffee table shattering it into a million pieces. The girl I had seen wipe out a barroom of bikers was slapped aside like nothing by this woman. Shit, we were in trouble.

“See little superstar, you ain't got nothing next to the big girls!” the redhead crowed as she stood over her for a moment and then turned back to us. Deena groaned and rolled over.

As this went on, I was spinning over and onto my stomach to try and rise but the brunette was with me. She was big but had more a high-level fitness model body than the outright hugeness of the redhead. She was very attractive, but right now it just looked mean as she descended on me. She clubbed a forearm on my back and I collapsed back down with an oof. I half turned and kicked out my foot. She blocked it aside without any damage but it did allow me to turn and rise. Only to be clipped right back down from behind by the redhead and I landed hard and lie there a moment collecting myself.

“I had him,” the brunette said, glee in her voice.

“I know, lover,” the redhead said. “But I never hit a cop before. I couldn't resist.“ You could almost hear the licking of her lips in the tone of the voice.

“Me either,” the brunette said and suddenly something yanked my collar up and I briefly saw the pretty face set in an evil grin and POW! The punch sent my head spinning. She held on to the collar though so I didn't fall until she delivered two more right-handed blows. Any one of these would have floored me, but three had my head swimming and my vision in a fog. I slammed back down, trying to shake off the cobwebs. I blinked up and it was hard to see her face as her chest jutted out obscuring my view. I spun sideways but before I could get up a kick slammed into my side and I rolled all the way to the wall like some soccer ball. “Maybe he has some money for us,” the woman said as she came back toward me.

The girls were chuckling now and I was hurt, sweating, and worried. I tried to see where Deena was, but I didn't need to as she had gotten up and rushed in.  She did almost the same leaping two-legged slam I had watched her do before in the bar. Her legs came hurtling up in a wide arc and slammed into the redheaded woman. She gave out a grunt and slammed the wall but she did not fall. That same move had totally destroyed the bartender at the biker bar but it was just an ouchie for this woman. Goddamn!

But Deena seemed to expect this and was already moving, reaching down to the big woman's legs to lift under them and dump her down on her butt and she kept lifting the legs higher towards the woman's own shoulders, folding her up. Moving her hips Deena pulled to widen the legs and stepped between them she raised her foot and stomped it down into the woman's chest so hard I could feel the floor shake. “You were saying big woman!” Deena grunted, still on guard for any moves.

I was dizzy but needed to do more here also. I spun and looked to see if I had been knocked close to my weapon, but as I moved another kick slammed me against the wall and I was almost near the door again. My ribs and stomach ached badly and I was heaving for air. The brunette grabbed at my foot as I pushed it out at her and as she pulled the prosthetic came off and fell behind her. She chuckled as she saw it, “That's not gonna save you,” she said as she reached down and pulled me up. My hands beat at hers but she didn't seem to notice much as her right fist slammed into my jaw again two more times.  I felt powerless, and I hated feeling powerless, so I growled in rage at it to work up some energy. This only made the woman laugh and lift me up to her and stare me in the eyes, making eye contact to show her total 100 % surety she had me as she sent one more overhand right fist clubbing into me. I saw bright lights and bounced off the wall and landed at her feet. “Now stay right there, I will be right back,” she said and she actually blew me a kiss and turned back to the other battle.

I blinked and used the wall to get up. My head was throbbing and I was seeing shapes all distorted, and what I heard was like it was going through pudding first. I slapped my own face, I had to get myself going. Deena still had the redhead's legs lifted high and stomped two, three, four times into the redhead's chest. The girl's huge legs looked even more pumped than usual, as one stayed rooted to the ground to be a base and the other lifted, paused, and slammed down so hard I could feel the vibrations from it over here. Those legs were killers and even this huge muscle woman was reeling from the punishment it caused. She was gasping and bouncing and looking done in. I was extremely impressed Deena could take down that monster body. But the brunette stalked back in from behind and sent a chopping blow into Deena's side that stopped her assault and sent her staggering to the side. The brunette followed and the redhead took a look over at me, and I guess she decided I wasn't a threat and followed Deena as well. The brunette kicked Deena in the side. It seemed a favorite move of hers. The redhead rose and cradling her chest and abs followed and added in her own kicks. Deena started to moan and cry out as the two women stood over her and stomped her. But, she still turned and got her big leg to kick out a snapping shot into the redhead's knee that made her bend and give out a scream. Deena seemed to save most of her aggression for the redhead, I was betting there was history there.

The redhead went down again but the brunette was still sending huge blows into Deena and even her amazing physique and powerlifter body was breaking down. It was my fault.  She had the redhead down and I was the one who couldn't hold up my side of the ledger. I needed to do something. I reached around looking for my gun and I felt something. I clutched at it and uhh, it was my damn leg. Fuck it, I had been beaten on too many times to count, it was time to do some hunting. I staggered forward and managed to stand on one leg. Gripping the prosthetic with both hands, I swung the leg as the redhead lifted her head, apparently hearing me coming just in time for the club to land. WHAP, the foot smashed up under the woman's chin and lifted it and then it jerked back with a satisfying cry. This got the brunette's attention and she turned just in time for my next blow. The bulk of the leg is made of simple carbon fiber, so it is lightweight but strong. The end where the foot extends into the shoe is a heavy metal fitting. And this fitting is what slammed into the woman right at her temple. She slammed back with a cry and I swung again hitting the leg into her side. It was starting to bend and deform, but I didn't stop. I chuckled something about “it's just a scratch.” Some old Monty Python material rattled in my fogged brain due to the absurdity of hobbling on one leg and beating at someone with my other leg.  It added to my rage and pain and exhaustion.

I swung a backhand at the redhead and a forehand at the brunette that sent them both sprawling. I hit both in their sides with downward chops and they were groaning and rolling around on the floor. I had surprised them and was making them pay for it now. Whenever either one moved or twitched, I hit them. I kind of giggled a bit manically as I hammered at them with the metal club over and over until it was bent and broken. “Don't ever turn your back on an opponent, it's disrespectful!” I screamed. I was reaching back for more when Deena slid behind me and held my arms back.

“I think you got it, Detective,” she said in a soothing tone.

My arms flexed but she held me back. For a moment, the way she could hold my arms back and still talk in a quiet soothing tone, really pissed me off. How far behind all these women was I? Uhh. But I quickly realized what was more important as I dropped the remains of the leg. I got my cuffs out and cuffed the redhead as she started to stir. Damn, they recovered fast from such a beating. I got Deena to find something to tie up the brunette and she came back with a jump rope. I shrugged, but I guess it was a rope at least, so we tied up the groggy woman to the chair they had Deena on earlier. She was awake but Deena was able to hold her as my body wasn't functioning so well. I called it in and got some assistance to the place before I fell over.

I looked over at Deena. “Sorry, I sort of lost it there,” I panted out as the women had recovered enough to struggle at their bonds. They gave angry stares at me but didn't say anything. I had beat them with a club until I was exhausted from it, so why did they still look better off than I did?

“You sure did - and thanks,” Deena giggled. “They busted in saying they needed to get out of town and I had to give them money. They work for this Empress?”

I nodded. “Well, not work for. But they know who she is. Don't you ladies?”

They didn't answer and I shifted and nearly fell over, but as I turned I saw Katelyn entering. Gawd, she looked good. The world was spinning a bit but I smiled a big, lopsided grin at her. My chest was heaving as I pointed at our two perps. “Look, it's Melissa Parker and Janet Shipley, or is it the other way around? I don't know which one is which, we haven't been formally introduced yet.” I bowed at the women and nearly fell again. “I am Detective Paul Town, and you are under arrest.” I wobbled and the world kind of blinked off and back on. “I am gonna sit down now,” I said, and as I sat back the world blinked again, staying dark this time.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2022, 10:01:58 pm »
The Alpha Murders

Part 10 – Into the Frying Pan

I swear I was only out for a second. I swear.  Well, OK, when I realized where I was, we were no longer in Deena's apartment but were down outside in front of the building. So it was along second.   Lots of sirens were around and Katelyn was snapping her fingers in front of my face. Did I walk down here – god, she didn't carry me, did she?

“Fine, fine,” I said not hearing if she was asking anything. I grabbed her hand lightly to stop more snaps. Noise was not my friend right now. “I am fine,” I repeated. “Hell, I won that fight.”

My cocky smile was interrupted by a snort and when I looked off to the side I saw Melissa and Janet being led off to some waiting police cars. Well I know one of them was Melissa and one of them was Janet but I still didn't know which one was which. You think you should know these things for someone you tried so hard to beat. I was still annoyed by the fact that I felt so wobbly and beat on and they looked.. .hmm... good. So, I couldn't resist a little shot at their interruption. I said, loud enough so I knew they could hear, “They were stronger and way better fighters, but frankly they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed so keep that in mind when interrogating them, officers.” I pretended I was addressing the officers, as Katelyn chuckled and turned my chin toward her.

Wow.

”Seriously, I am going to tie a leash to you and keep you close enough to stop getting in trouble. Let's go get you checked out.”

A leash?  Kinky.  “OK,” I must have felt really bad to agree to see a doctor. I am not fond of doctors. “But then we are going to check out these leashes right?” I hoped my eyebrow waggle still worked and was rewarded with a frustrated grunt from Katelyn as she led me to the ambulance. I was hopping on one leg but when I asked about my leg they said it was just a pile of garbage now. Damn. I had the ones I used to work out and run in, but they weren't going to look as good in my suits. The damn fittings for those things sucked, but those are the risks you run when you use your prosthetic leg as a club to beat your enemies with.

As we drove it got quiet. “We are getting all her parts,” I said quietly, my head facing towards the window. “One of them will turn on her.” When Katelyn didn't answer I turned towards her and asked, ”So, what happened during your prom?”

I think it took her a beat to recall she had hinted there was a story to be told. She shook her head. “I tended to intimidate the boys at school.” I bit back the sarcastic reply and just watched her through the fog of my fuzzy head. “Finally a boy I thought was nice asked me, so we went. Had a great time too I thought. After the dinner and the dance, he took me to meet with some other couples at the bowling. alley. Seems he was quite good at it. He even had his ball and shoes in a bag in the car. I think he wanted to show off some. Silly teenage me didn't make that connection though and beat the pants off him with my rented shoes and alley ball.” She chuckled at the memory. “One hand holding my dress from destroying itself as the other hand rolled the ball and I still couldn't miss. We ended the night after that while the other couples went out parking somewhere. Maybe if I had thrown a few gutter balls we would have gone out there, too.”

My head was lolling some. “Just the wrong guy,” I muttered. She asked what I said and I spoke up some. “Just got to find the guy who'd be impressed with how you handle the big balls. Maybe even be excited about it.”

“Even when you say something sweet you put innuendo on it,” she laughed as we arrived at the hospital. Yeah, I needed to work on that.

I repeatedly kept saying I was fine and just a bit punch drink but the doc said I should stay at least overnight at the hospital to see if I had any serious concussion symptoms. I argued that rest was the last thing you ever got at a hospital, but I was overruled. At least I didn't let them put me in one of those silly paper gowns with your butt hanging out. Well Katelyn made me put it on but I changed out of it as soon as she was gone.  I settled into what passes for sleep in a hospital – dozing between the announcements and noises and interruptions.

I am not sure how long I was asleep, but I woke up and was about to complain of another interruption when I opened my eyes and stared straight into a gorgeous shape. I had been observing a lot of amazing female shapes lately, but this one had a top that even put Miss Mitzy to shame. I felt the slight pain that told me I was receiving a shot and started to ask what I was being given when I started to feel woozy. Wow, that was fast. “Those are the biggest boobs I have ever seen up that close, and I have seen some big boobs believe me.” Some part of my brain realized that saying that out loud was a bad thing and not something I should be doing, but most of me just thought it was funny and I laughed.

The woman turned to me and chuckled also. “Shhh,” she whispered and put a delightful finger to my lips. “We are going on a little trip, Paul and you need to be a good boy.” Something about the way she said it made it seem like a good idea.

“Or we could just kill him now and be done with it,” another voice said. I hadn't even realized another person was there, and though it was an effort to turn my head, I managed to turn enough to see a huge woman dressed as a police officer. Huge. Gemini big. Maybe even more. Worse yet, as I looked up and down over that huge body, I could see the little incorrect parts of the uniform that weren't exactly right. Even as the dwindling rational part of my brain that was hanging on was going Oh shit this is bad, all that came out of my mouth was “Mrs. Bigfoot, shhh, we need to be quiet, we're going on a trip.” And then it was dark again.

When I woke up this time, I felt a bit better. Imagine that, being given a drug to knock you out and feeling better when you woke up. I guess it all depends on how bad you felt when you went under. I was more clearheaded but still super wobbly and the main thought in that head was that I was in some deep shit and needed to keep my head clear. It was sort of a Mobius strip of thought and I chuckled, so maybe I wasn't fully lucid. I looked to see where I was and as I arched I felt a tug on my wrists that told me they were tied to a hospital-style bed. I tested it and tugged my arms and the sound was more like plastic ties or a leather strap like the loony bins used. “Shit,” I hissed out loud and heard a chuckle of response.

It was Mrs. Bigfoot. She was no longer in the uniform and instead had on dark jogging pants and a tank top. Her arms rivaled those of male, Mr. Olympia contestants in size and they were probably cold. She caught me looking and gave a little tense that made the arms twitch and swell in a way that proved me right and showed how much bigger they could get if she continued. She sneered at me as she walked close. “Shh, Mrs. B,” I whispered out. “Some of us are still getting over hangovers. No loud flexing.”

The sneer only got larger. “You think you are funny, huh? And if you think this was flexing, you wait til I show you some flexing.” Somehow I didn't think she meant posing and more like crushing and lifting sort of thing. To emphasize, she lifted her right arm so she could kiss it and it did appear that the arm and the head were of pretty similar size. It made me gulp a bit.

Before I could make a snappy retort a new reply chimed in. “Leave him be. Maybe you can have some fun with him later.” I tried to turn my head to see the speaker but I managed was to see Mrs. Bigfoot leave and close a cell. There was a clink like an old movie as a cell door closed. I saw I was inside an actual old-fashioned cage with bars on it. They must have looked a long time through the Bad Guys R Us catalog to find this one.

I tested my bonds and tried to see more and think what the hell they wanted but I was stumped here. I mean I was glad they didn't just kill me but I was just not sure why. After a while I got bored. I couldn't move and when it seemed like it had been long enough to indicate they did not plan to feed or water me I started to sing a tune that popped into my head. Just to let them know I was still here.

“The World is a vampire.... Sent to drain,” I crooned out loudly and hummed the tune as I tugged at my bonds and tried to keep my mind active as I tugged harder and harder. When I got the chorus I really sold it and yelled out. “Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage. Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved. Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage.” And while I did it I yanked and pulled and struggled to see if I could break loose. I had worked up a sweat.

The door opened and I saw the chesty woman from the hospital. “Do you feel you are infinitely sad, Paul? Are you worried about what is going to happen to you?” She didn't even look like she had been alive in 1995 so I was impressed she even knew the song but I had started, so now I had to keep going.

“Welllllllll! I never had to knock on wood. But I know someone who has. Which makes me wonder if I could.” I yelled it more than sang it and to her credit, the woman did not even flinch or step back as she leaned into me. Her hand enticingly patted along my torso and I used the song to keep myself occupied. “Because I am sure it isn't good. That's the impression that I get.” My voice faltered a bit as her hand traveled over me.

She smiled and leered down at me. Up close she was strikingly beautiful. She had hair that seemed red one moment and brown the next. Similarly, her eyes were such a light blue they seemed gray at times. Her skin was pale and light but on her it fit, and did not make her look sickly. On the contrary, she looked exceptionally healthy. Her chest I had already mentioned was so big it was beyond what might seem natural. A tiny waist and prominent bottom in a tight-fitting dress made it all quite an impressive package. “I am afraid I do not know that one, maybe they were a one-hit wonder.” Her smile widened and her hand patted along my lower stomach, stroking it in a manner that made me strain to not react.

“Why am I here?” I put as much disgust and anger in the tone as I could.

The woman looked surprised. “Why Paul, you were poking your nose into things and you were getting people hurt. Old Lady D got killed because you were asking stuff.” Her hand patted down a little lower and I arched and stretched my leg to turn my hips to the side. “Hmm,” she said. As much as you seemed to enjoy Nana Mitzy, I thought you would like that.”

Nana? The hottest experience of my life was with someone she called Nana? Well, ain't that a kick in the pants. I shook that thought away and snarled out instead. “You mean you had to kill a third person then.” I felt bad enough already about Jennifer Delisle's murder and didn't need this bitch saying I was to blame.

“You got it all wrong, Detective Paul,” she said with enough syrup on it to put a healthy person into a sugar coma. She put her hand on my chest and pushed with surprising strength. Why was I surprised by any of these women anymore? My torso thudded deeper into the bed as she held it there so she could stare me into my eyes. “I'm not your Empress. Sit back and let me tell you a story.” Her hand compressed so hard it made me gasp making it clear she didn't want me to move.

“CAGE! Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage.” I screamed hard enough to make it echo in the room and for the first time, the woman's expression soured. She drew back her hand and slapped it across my face so hard my head bounced and I blinked at the stars.

“You are being very rude, Paul”, she said.

I laughed and spit to see if there was any blood in it as I looked up at her. “I was drugged and taken from the hospital and put in a cage and tied to a bed. You are planning to kill me. And I am the rude one.” I laughed so hard even I wondered if I was high again.

“Who said we were going to kill you?” The woman answered with a shocked look good enough for her to think of being an actress. “Oh, you mean what my associate said in the hospital room? Well, she just likes to scare you I think. And you do have quite a capacity to piss people off.  But maybe you are right and we are being rude.” With that, she reached down and I heard a tearing sound as she pulled off the ties and then the other. She made it seem so easy that I was mad. “Now will you let me talk?”

I thought about bolting. But I was still only one-legged here. I thought of punching her, but honestly, I didn't expect it to dent her much. In the end, the detective in me decided to listen to the story and use it to try and make some sense out of this. I shrugged and she smiled again. She stepped back from the bed and with a flourish unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

Her skin was so light she looked typecast to be a vampire. And her body was so ripped and shredded it almost seemed a physical impossibility. She wasn't huge but was shredded incredibly. If you saw this body in a photo you would think it was not real.  It was that amazing.  Then she turned to me like nothing was different than a second ago and started talking.

”Once there were two girls. One was gorgeous and the other one had a chest the size of Alaska since she was 13.” I raised my eyebrows as I was surprised when she didn't describe herself as the gorgeous one. She sensed I was going to talk and did that hot putting her finger on my lips to stay quiet again as she continued.

“We both got a lot of attention for our looks and both of us could care less about that, so we became friends. Wanting to take control of all this attention our bodies got we worked to make those bodies fit. The gorgeous one knew some training techniques and she shared and both progressed rapidly. Soon, the biggest guy at school wasn't as strong as either girl. The feeling of being strong, the power got a bit intoxicating and the desire for more was strong. They took martial arts classes but were better than the instructor quickly. The only close match for either girl was the other.”

I noticed the change to first person leaving no doubt she was talking about herself.  Her hand rubbed over my sweaty torso and patted and I was twitching some even as I fought to remain on alert. I kept staring up and down her ripped body and the chest that defied gravity. It was like a sculpture of muscles as every group perfectly showed. She cleared her throat and smiled as she had seen my attention wandering.

“Being competitive by nature, both girls tried to find an area where they could outdo the other. The gorgeous girl found - stumbled on to some techniques for giving bodies pleasure and worked on perfecting those techniques. Soon, her touch and movements could create feelings in any body she touched. The big-busted girl worked on her mind. Soon, she quickly went past mere visualization techniques and was employing mind-body connection activities of Buddhist Monks.”

A lot to unpack there. Stumbled on? Mind-body connection? I looked up at her and furrowed my brow. “So you're saying...”

She stopped me. “Detective. I have not lifted a weight in over a year. But in my head, I break world records daily and my body has built to that level.” She lightly took my hands and placed them on her right bicep. She invited me to take a grip and then she flexed. “Hold on tight... if you can,” and she winked.

“The mind has always been stronger than the body. In my mind I can work out, longer, harder and past where my body would normally give out. Thus, my body has gone further.” And she flexed. The impressive arm leaped in my grip and I was soon struggling to hold the muscle as it swelled. I was impressed - it was quite a level of pump from cold to flexed. I nodded and then squeezed hard on the arm to show I was wowed. It was the size of a competitive fitness model.

And then it flexed more! My hands started to separate as the muscle bulged further and pushed them apart. I grunted and strained and tried to contain it. I even stopped staring at her chest and worked solely on the bicep. It was approaching competitive bodybuilder size. I was stunned that a body part could enlarge so much.

And then it flexed more!! My hands were spread apart now and were just passengers on the arm. I held on to them but the arm was giving them a ride and my fingers on the bicep and the ones on the tricep were moving away from each other. I gasped and strained until I was pumped myself in the effort. The bicep now left any female bodybuilder I had ever seen behind and was showing perfect shape even as it grew to gigantic proportions.

And then it flexed more!!! The arm I had thought was so huge somehow grew even more into the largest female bicep I had ever witnessed. It was so thick and tight and well-shaped. I was straining and fighting it but my fingers were not even noticeable to it anymore as it shaped and flexed in any way it desired.

And then it flexed more!!!! The woman turned her wrist inward and the bicep leapt into a ball and shaped and popped. The two heads of the muscle striated and bulged separately. The tricep hardened and pushed my hands like butter. Male bodybuilders would be envious of this muscle and its hardness was beyond what I had even thought was possible.

Her voice now was syrupy and seductive but it didn't show signs of strain. “She...I studied the mental and meditative techniques of the Shaolin and Tibetan Buddhists. I applied it to working out. In my mental workouts, there is no risk of a bar falling on you so I work at impossible weights until I lift them. And then I lift more.” I would have thought she was full of it if I wasn't hanging here almost doing a pull-up on her bicep as it continued to swell and shape and harden. “I'd give you the full show but I am afraid you'd pop a gasket,” she giggled.

“Amazing,” I whispered as I let go and sat back on the bed. I wasn't sure if she was kidding me or not that there was even more to it, but at this point, I had to believe what she said. I stared in awe as her arm was so large, so thick, so defined. The contrast from where it had started still seemed impossible and I had watched it happen.

“My name is Anya Decker, and I am the only one who can stop her, detective.”

“Well that's a problem, Ms. Decker,” I said as I tried to gather myself after this display. “Because I am the detective and you...” I paused.

She sighed and loomed over me again and stared me in the eyes. Her hands were on my shoulders but only lightly and as I stared at her. I got suddenly hard. No, this was beyond that. I was still clothed but I was certain that at that moment my erection was engorged to a level impossible for it. I am decently sized but what was straining at my shorts now was something a porn star would be jealous of. It throbbed and my shorts were starting to tear.  The pressure on it rose and in a second I was going to...

And then it stopped. I took a gasp and blinked hard panting and shivering. “Was it...is it hypnosis or something?”

“If you want to call it that,” Anya said. “My will pushed into yours and told your body what to do. The difference between me doing it and the Empress,” she spat out the word like it was distasteful. “Is that I stopped. She has become too into her own power and won't stop anymore. I have to stop her.  That she even dares to call herself the Empress shows how far gone she is.”

“I have to stop her,” I said with some steel behind it.

Anya smiled and patted me on the chest easing me back onto the bed. “You got Jennifer Delisle killed. They won't turn on her, she has them controlled. I need to take care of this without more loss of life.” Before I could reply she left and the bars of the cage clanked shut.

I yelled in anger but no one answered or showed they even heard it. After a while, I quieted. The problem with being alone in a dark cell, was time seemed to have little meaning. I am unsure how long I was there when Mrs. Bigfoot came down and brought me some food and drink. I guess that was a
 good sign that I was going to be around for a while longer, anyway.  As I ate, Mrs. Bigfoot worked out in the corner of the room. At least I think she was. She grunted and breathed like doing a big workout. That she did it without ever leaving a chair would have been weird to me a few hours ago. Her already huge body got pumped and worked so I got further proof this mind workout actually did something. As I watched and finished my meal I quipped, “Can I work in for a set?”

She surprised me by laughing, but her look was more of a sneer. “You can't lift the kiddy weights in this gym sweetheart. Let the big girls take care of it. You made a mess, let Ms. Anya clean it up.”
“Fuck you,” I growled, dropping my empty plate to the floor.

The door clanked open quickly, and for someone her size, she moved with stunning speed. I thought I was in trouble for a second as she grabbed me by the collar and snatched me into the air like a damn bug. She pressed me overhead with about as much trouble as I would have with a 50-pound weight. I had visions of being smashed back to the hard floor or the cell wall but she simply carried me to a bathroom and dumped me inside. The door locked with a click as she closed the door. I looked around, cinder walls, no window. I sighed and cleaned up and did my business and knocked when I was done. The door flew open in a shot and again I gasped at the speed as she rushed in like a charging linebacker.  I backed up and in flash, she again lifted and carried me back to the cell. I wasn't slammed down, but it wasn't exactly a feathery landing either. As the cell locked again, she let out a deep, throaty laugh. “Good boy. Now rest and relax.”

Gawd, talk about shock and awe, I hadn't even been able to try and escape. What had I gotten myself into?  This just kept getting weirder and weirder. 

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2022, 10:21:44 am »
Terrific installment !

I have no idea where this story is headed now, its great!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2022, 10:38:24 am »
Actually, I think this is part 2 already written over here:
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=654476.0 

titled "The Program - Month 5"

Offline G$$n

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2022, 05:51:11 pm »
This is perhaps one of the best stories I’ve read in a while. Not even Fem story like straight up any story. The suspense is killing me.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Alpha Murders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View