Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575603 Posts in 73201 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:15:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147392 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #480 on: August 16, 2022, 06:42:11 pm »
Thank you!

Then she grinned:
“What kind of lab accident was that, really?”
“Fuck, I don't even know!”, Tonya said, laughing as she realized how bizarre the whole situation was all over again. “I don't even know what he injected me with, or what he was hoping he would happen ... A bit reckless, maybe, but I'm very pleased with the result.”
Neecol ran her hand over it:
“Yeah. It's amazing ... We've turned ourselves into a bunch of freaks, right?”
“Babe, I've been a freak since my first dose of test”, Tonya said as she stretched her shoulders out. “It's just up to decide how big of freaks we want to be.”
Neecol put her hand on Kimmy’s ass and sighed:
“Is it ever gonna be enough?”
“You know ... That's something I've never even asked myself before. But given a few things that have happened recently ...  You know, maybe I'm nearing my limit.”
She chuckled:
“Okay ... What would that be? I mean, just theoretically, you know?”
“I don't know exactly, but like ... I'm so big it's starting to make day to day life harder. I spontaneously grew a dick for god's sake. You've got a custom-built pussy. You're saying there's more out there?”
“I dunno ... I'm still looking, you know? Anything that sounds good, I'm willing to try. I mean, I started out as a makeup social media girl and now, I'm a freak that gets uber pussies from fans. It kinda went off the track at some point, but I don't feel bad about it.”
Neecol grinned:
“I mean, I heard about some people being into fucking nipples? I don't even know how that's supposed to work, but ... You get me, don't you?”
“Jesus. Yeah, we're getting into the stuff that's above my pay grade, but ... fuck, I never imagined I'd be here in the first place. I guess we'll just have to see where life takes me, huh?”
“Definitely. I mean, Kimmy has found a new thing for herself too, haven't you?”
Kimmy nodded:
“Like totally. I mean, I like really love how like Tonya is like okay with me like looking like that and not like being annoyed with my hair and stuff, so that's like, you know, a good thing ...”
Then the bimbo grinned:
“Also, like, what was that like with the mouth? Do you like have one of those like weird pussies like down there too?”
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #480 on: August 16, 2022, 06:42:11 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #481 on: August 17, 2022, 09:43:59 am »
Neecol laughed.
“Yeah! I totally have one of them in there and eating got really weird sometimes. If you want, I can give you a kind of reverse taste of it, what with your clit ...”
Kimmy nodded and spread her legs and Neecol got to work.
Now that was a sight to see, with her tongue rubbing along the bimbo’s clit from the sides and slipping into her pussy as she sank her clit-shaft down her throat.
Tonya watched the two of them come together with great interest. She could already begin to feel blood flow into her crotch again as Neecol took Kimmy in her mouth. The musclewoman sat there, watching curiously, imagining what the treatment she just got must feel like from Kimmy’s perspective.
“Uh, Neecol ... What is like ... happening? That feels like ... weird ... Like ... what? Oooh ... Neecol ... I ... I don't ...”
Kimmy flopped back helplessly, her body tensing as Neecol deepthroated her clit. She gripped the sheets and did her best not to go crazy. In no time, she was begging for mercy, whimpering for her to release her. Tears were streaming down the bimbo’s face and she pleaded:
“Neeeecol ... Pleeease ... This is ... like ... aaah ...”
Her throes of ecstasy alone were enough to get Tonya flush and panting. Before long, she was fully erect again, pointing at the two of them like a weapon, and gently stroking herself.
“All right, girl, quit playing with your food”, Tonya said to Neecol. “Don't you think she's ready to cum by now?”
She could swear that Neecol would be grinning if she didn't have the mouth full, and she released Kimmy.
There was a very loud howl.
It was really bad and would probably bring the neighbors up here.
On the other hand, it was a joy to watch.
Kimmy buckled under her and tensed up incredibly, hardening her already dry muscles even more before cumming with a shiver and finally collapsing on the mattress, completely exhausted.
Neecol retreated, then climbed on top of Kimmy and rested her own outrageous body on the bimbo’s.
“Wow. That was fun!”
“Damn. No kidding”, Tonya said as she gave her celebrity-shaming ass a few gentle pats with her cock. “You really know how to work someone over.”
Tonya looked down to Kimmy and gently rubbed one of Kimmy’s shoulders, amazed by how ridiculously shredded she got with the right effort.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #482 on: August 17, 2022, 11:47:28 pm »
Looking forward to Kimmy 3.0. K+

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #483 on: August 18, 2022, 03:56:51 pm »
We all do ...

“You good down there, baby? Still on cloud nine?”
“That was like, you know, like sooo good ... Like, I dunno, but ... yeah.”
“Yeah. Yeah, it was.” Tonya laid down happily next to the two of them, wrapping one arm over Neecol's back to embrace the both of them.
“So ... I think we're gonna be stuck in here for a bit, huh?”
Neecol grinned:
“Yeah. I sure hope so.”
She ran a finger along Tonya’s shaft.

The spa trip was like a brief glimpse of heaven. By the time they left, Tonya was more relaxed than she’d ever been in her life. She felt like she was walking on air as they headed to check out. And between Kimmy and Neecol, they rolled in the hay enough to actually wear her out for the first time in ages! Tonya was grateful enough for the experience that, as they were parting, she let Neecol know that she had a standing invite to their place, and she was welcome anytime she was in the area.
The ride home was a bit of a daze, really.
At their place, Tonya ended up having to do a lot of stuff for her classes, so Kimmy left her alone and spent a lot of time in the bedroom, doing who knows what. Occasionally, she disappeared and went down to Alice's place to do something or other.
Also, there was this constant tension in Tonya’s legs. It felt strange. She remembered Kimmy asking about it at one point, and she compared it to having braces as a kid. They were just aching from time to time, and simply tender at other times.
However, having Kimmy to come home to made life easier. Even though Kimmy had been keeping extra busy with various things around the house, she never lost her signature Kimmy pep. And on days when Tonya came home fed up or simply brain-drained, she always manage to get her to smile one way or another.
Then, as the bodybuilder finished her assignments, Kimmy fixed them a celebratory dinner. By now, she’d gotten really good at this and the stuff she was making is tasty and diet appropriate. Tonya got how Kimmy managed to maintain her low body fat levels without going crazy.
Kimmy served the food, which was a kind of chicken-tofu-vegetable combination that was quite spicy and sat down next to Tonya .
Her eyes went a little wide at the sight of the dinner Kimmy had prepared. “Wow”, she said quietly. “You've really been stepping up your game in the kitchen lately, haven't you?”
“Like, thank you! I had like to like figure out how that like works, but now, I like kinda found some stuff to like make it work and now I like love to like try it out and stuff.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #484 on: August 20, 2022, 02:38:01 pm »
Kimmy ate a spoonful and nodded to herself.
“Yeah, that's like really tasty. If you like want, I can like make you like a lunchbox or something for like everyday.”
Tonya happily took her own bite of the dish, and reacted visibly on tasting it. Her eyes widened again, and she let out a quiet “Mmm!”
“That is good stuff!”, she said, nodding enthusiastically. “I know I'd love to have something good and healthy to eat instead of having to hope I can find something in one of the restaurants.”
“Cool! So I'm totally gonna do that. Or I could like also bring you your food like to the school? Like, I'd show up and say: 'Hi! It's like me, and I'm like totally looking for my like cute girlfriend and stuff and I bring her like her fooood!' Yeah, like that, you know?”
“Awww! That'd be adorable!”, Tonya said as she leaned over to give her a peck on the cheek. “I'd be happy to give you a chance to show off to the rest of the school. Even if seeing both of us together would probably would break their brains.”
“Then I'm like totally in! You're gonna like love the stuff I'm like gonna like make for you!”
Kimmy looked upwards for a bit, thinking about it for a moment.
“Cool ... Also, I'm like still making like the costumes and stuff. I like hope we like gonna like do this too, you know?”
“Oh yeah! I'm glad we didn't miss out with how busy we've been lately”, Tonya said between mouthfuls of Kimmy’s chicken and tofu dish.
“Speaking of, you're not too far along with that, are you? I had some thoughts about what we should do with that.”
“Uh ... Kinda. What like do you like mean?”
“Well, I know I said I was gonna be She Hulk or the Hulk, but I kinda got to thinking about that ... I'll be honest, painting my whole-ass self green seems like a pain, even with your help. If you're not too far along with the costumes, I figured maybe we could think about some alternatives?”
“Oookay. Yeah. So we like already have like a kind of swimsuit and that should be like a thing. But we like could like do something else. Like, I've been like reading up on comic stuff and yeah.”
“Oh yeah? Look at you, got a little geek buried deep inside you.”
Tonya pulled out her phone and quickly flipped through the photo gallery, to a collection of different superheroines. “I actually asked my fans for suggestions yesterday, and they had no shortage of answers. Go ahead and take a look, maybe you'll be struck by inspiration.” She slid the phone over to Kimmy and busied herself with scarfing down the rest of dinner.
Kimmy checked out the phone and Tonya could see her eyes light up occasionally when she recognized someone.
Then she said:
“Okay, so ... What if I like would be like Powergirl? Like with that big hole for like the boobs?”
Tonya glanced at the phone to confirm that she knew who her lover was talking about, then grinned. “Yeah. That feels about right. You can absolutely rock that, and plenty of people were going nuts for her anyway. But uh ...” Tonya paused for a moment, trying to think of how to phrase things delicately. “You sure you're gonna be cool with that? I mean she's a little closer to ... the old you, appearance-wise, right?”
Kimmy nodded slowly.
“I dunno. It could like ... you know ... be like just for once? Like, you know, like a wig? I think it would like look cool, right?”
“As long as you're cool with it.” Tonya stretched one arm across Kimmy’s shoulders and hugged her, pulling the bimbo closer to her. “I gotta worry about you after all. It's part of loving you. But if Powergirl speaks to you, I say rock it!”
“Like, I'll have to see how it looks and stuff, but I like think we should try it!”
Then she picked up the phone again.
“Okay ... And like about you?”
“Hmm. Yeah, that's the tricky part, I think. I was thinking of all of the standard stuff, like Wonder Woman and Supergirl, and I'd love it but it doesn't really ... jump out at me.”
As Kimmy flipped through the pictures, Tonya watched over her shoulder. Eventually one caught her eye, a character she’d never seen before, wearing something that looked like a Viking helmet. “Hold up. She looks pretty sick.” Tonya scrolled back to her and pointed her out. “You know anything about her?”
“Uh-huh. That's like Big Barda! She's like a cool lady and she's like strong and she's like from another planet and she's cool and big and she like has like a mace and an armor and stuff! If you like wanna be like her, that's like gonna look kinda cool and stuff!”
Tonya quickly searched a few more pics of her. Different costumes, but a few constants. She was frequently sporting a big grin, acting big, loud, and bombastic, while still being the type to take command.
“Heh. Yep. Seems about right”, she said with a bigger grin. “I think I can pull her off!”
“Okay! So I'm gonna like try and like build that. It's gonna like take like a time but yeah.”
“Nice! I know it's probably dumb to ask, but is there any way I can lend a hand?”
“I'm like gonna have to take a look, but yeah. I'm like totally gonna like ask!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #485 on: August 21, 2022, 12:55:08 pm »
Over the next few days, Kimmy was really busy and her room was filling up with stuff. It was the old problem: The moment one started crafting something, scraps started to accumulate that just about might get useful. Still, the bimbo girl was very happy in that chaos and ever since Alice taught her about using the sewing machine, it had been working non-stop.
Tonya came home one afternoon after class and heard Kimmy gripe in her room.
“Why isn't it like working? This is like sooo stupid and stuff ... Why!”
Tonya had been content to keep her distance these past few days. It made her happy to see her lover this heavily invested in a project, but while she could keep track of the basic idea of what Kimmy was doing by watching, the technical side of this was far over her head still. Tonya figured so far it was best to give her space and let her work unless she asked for help.
That said, when she came home and she could hear her fussing to herself from downstairs, it was probably time to step in. She slipped off her jacket and bookbag, and headed into Kimmy’s workspace as quietly as she was able. “Hey, babe”, Tonya said gently as she opened the door. “You doing all right up here?”
Kimmy turned around and frowned. She was wearing pink dungarees and a white crop-top, with her hair tied up into a bun with a bandana, and she was obviously trying to make some plate do something which it wouldn't.
“Oh. Like, hi, Tonya. Sorry for like being loud ...”
Tonya was dressed up simply today. She had on a blue hoodie and sweatpants. One of the rare days where she didn't feel like showing herself off, but even then, a few choice bulges made her size obvious beneath the frumpy clothes.
“Hey, it doesn't bother me at all. Just figured I'd come and see what had you so worked up, and kick its ass if you needed me to.” She stepped in closer and gave Kimmy a quick hug, eyeing up the material she was working with.
“So, what's the story? Anything I can do to help?”
“Uh, yeah, maybe? It's like, you know, for the armor? Like, for Big Barda? I've been like trying to make it, but it's like really tough cos your boobs are like so big and like your muscles too and it's like not supposed to be like boob-plate cos they like say on the internet that it's like not a good idea and I like had to like stick that platey stuff together and now it like won't bend like the way I want it and I don't like wanna like break it too, so ... Yeah.”
Kimmy held up a massive sheet of some kind of plastic that was shaped vaguely roundish and it looked like nothing special really.
“Also, I like feel I need like five hands and stuff!”
“Hey, hey, that's nothing we can't handle! I may not be a Vera Wang, but I can follow instructions and hold things where you need me to.” Tonya squeezed her tighter and planted a kiss on her lips, holding her hand under the girl’s chin for a moment and smiling up at her.
“Okay, so one step at a time. Do you know what you want this thing to look like yet? Do you have, like, a reference pic or something?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #486 on: August 22, 2022, 06:43:54 pm »
Kimmy pointed to a life-size picture she printed out. It was really supposed to be a breastplate that would cover Tonya’s pecs and breasts and extend down to her abdominals while also reaching up to her traps.
“Yeah, so I kinda like got this thingie ...” Kimmy held up a thing that looked like a hairdryer. “... and like that thing ...” She pointed at a big sphere roughly the size of Tonya’s tit. “... and I'm like trying to like heat like the stuff and like stretch it over the like ball thingie and then it's like supposed to like cover like one of your boobs, but then I like gotta do like another one and they're like going together and ... waah!”
Kimmy looked really distraught at all this. Out of the corner of Tonya’s eye, she could see two very massive dressmaker's dummies, one for Kimmy’s torso and arms and one for Tonya’s. This might be the first time that Tonya got a real impression of just how gigantic her body had become.
“Hey, hey, hey, baby ...” Tonya quietly patted her back and looked around at her setup. This was ... more than she had realized would be involved in this. She looked over at the picture Kimmy had printed, the costume breastplate adorning a woman that most people would describe as an amazon ... and then looked at how thin her arm was compared to hers. Dammit. After how hard Kimmy had to work to find clothes that fit her right, Tonya should have known that making them herself would be a Herculean task.
“I'm sorry, sweetie”, Tonya said, her voice low. “I didn't realize how hard you were gonna have to work to make this happen. This was supposed to be something fun, not more stress for you.” She wrapped her arms around Kimmy again, this time giving her a warm, gentle hug.
“Why don't we go downstairs and cool off for a moment, grab some water or a bite to eat. Then we can talk about the best way to handle this, all right?”
“That's like a good idea. But then, you like gotta help me. Maybe like just hold the things like in the right place and stuff!” Kimmy swallowed. “I just like want it to be like good, you know? Cos I'm like doing my best and you know, like when it works, it's like really fun? But when it's like not working, it's like annoying! But then, when it works again, it's like good too. So it's like, you know, kinda good and not, right?”
Kimmy put everything down carefully and went to the kitchen with Tonya. She heated up her afternoon food and served it with a smile.
“Like, I didn't like get changed, but I like hope you like like it.”
Tonya gave Kimmy’s shoulders a quick rub as they walked down the steps, then once the food was ready, sit down and held her love’s hand in hers, gently, rubbing her thumb against Kimmy’s palm.
“Yeah, I get that this is full of ... complicated feelings. But I'm here for you now! I've got tomorrow off of classes and ... Hell, if it takes, I'll just say I was sick for a few days after that. I'll be here to do whatever you need, whether that's holding things, or being your modelling dummy, or whatever. I've got your back on this.”
“Thank you like so much. I can like show you what I like got already like when we're like back up.” Kimmy nodded to herself, then asked: “So, like, how were like the classes?”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #487 on: August 22, 2022, 10:54:24 pm »
K+. Remind us what Tonya is doing. Hopefully accountso she can take over the mob when Kimmy’s father retires.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #488 on: August 23, 2022, 11:15:23 am »
Tonya is studying business administration to take over the "company".

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #489 on: August 24, 2022, 07:30:10 pm »
“Honestly? I figured this was gonna be a waste of time at first, but now I can see why your dad wanted me to do this. I thought I had a good handle on how to run a business, but I'm learning about shit I wouldn't have even considered in the past.” Tonya took a couple of bites of food and sighed contentedly at the taste.
“I know this has been kind of a pain, but I think it's all gonna be worth it in the end.”
“Cool! I'm like really like happy this is like working out. Cos with you, like my dad is like gonna like give in and then you can like be the boss and yeah. So like yay!”
“Heh. You really think he's gonna willing hand over the operation? I know some of his guys are warming up to me, but the old man himself is a brick wall. I can never tell what he's thinking.”
“Like, me too. But I think it's like his thing. Maybe you like gotta do the same to him? If it like works or something?”
Kimmy returned to her food and added:
“So, like the party? When is it like gonna be?”
“Yeah. Maybe.”
Tonya sat in silence for a few minutes, turning thoughts of business over in her head until you Kimmy up again.
“Oh yeah! It's this coming weekend. We've got a few days left to tackle this, and like I said, I'm happy to skip out on classes til then.”
“I'm like gonna see. I like spent a lot of time like on the bodysuit and the boots and the helmet, so there's like some bits left, but if you like help me ...”
“Absolutely. This is my number one priority now”, Tonya said with a grin. “We're gonna get this done on time *and* knock it out of the park!”
Kimmy did a fist pump, then put away the dishes. Once this was done, they headed back up and got to work.

Upstairs, Kimmy explained:
“Okay. So I have to like shape that stuff, so if you like hold the sheet like this and I blow on it with the heat thingie, then it like should like work ...” She stopped and hesitated for a moment. “Is that like okay with you?”
“Yes, of course, baby. Just, uh ...” Tonya picked up the partially-molded sheet of plastic and placed her fingers along the edges. “Just careful with my hands. I'm not sure how hot that thing gets or how much it spreads, but I'd rather not have any singed fingers if I can help it.”
“Uh-huh. I'm like gonna be like extra-extra careful.”
Kimmy started to work on it and it did kinda do what it was supposed to. She tried to give Tonya directions, but she started stumbling over her words, constantly excusing herself and looping into like-cascades."
Tonya moved the plate around as they worked. She ended up moving notably slowly, both out of concern that she was going to mess something up, and due to the extra processing time needed to interpret Kimmy’s instructions.
“Right, so, uh... I'm turning it like this, yeah?”, she said as she moved the thing clockwise, hoping to get it to heat evenly.
“Like, kinda? I'm like totally like, you know, like maybe like put it like, like this? Or like you know, if it's like okay with you, you know? Like stuff, yeah?”
“Um, I don't know, really ...” Tonya mumbled as she tried to mimic the movements of Kimmy’s hands. “I know you're kinda focused right now, but I kinda need some help. Or maybe I hold the heat gun and you do the moving?”
“Like ... okay ... I'm like, you know, not like used to like telling people like what to do and like not you, you know?”
They switched things and it did work a little better. It was still really tense.
“Yeah, it's cool. Just, like ... Shit, what is it ...” Tonya stumbled over how to explain to Kimmy how to give better instructions, or even just to speak clearly, but she was not equipped to be a teacher outside of a gym.
Tonya crouched in place and held the hair dryer as steadily as she could. She watched intently as the disc began to bow outward, as expected, but then began to deform, stretching out more on one side than the other.
“Oh. Shit. Is that a problem? Should I like ...” She began to maneuver the drier a bit, trying to point it away from the wider section.
“I like dunno, but ... like, uh, hold it like, like that and ... okay ... okayokayokay ... like could you like put your hand like, you know here and like push it like down here and ...” Her boob got in the way as it squeezed against her arm muscles. “Like, uh ... yeah. Yeah ... yeah.”
Kimmy sighed.
“Okay ... What do you like think? You think it'll like fit over your boobs like that?”
“Um ... It looks about right. Only one way to see for sure, right?”
She stood up to her full height, stuck her chest forward and gingerly pressed the plate against her right breast.
“Hmm ... Hard to tell from up here. What do you think?”
“Looks like ... big. Like really big. Wow ... This is like gonna be awesome ...”
She got the second one and held it against Tonya’s other breast.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #490 on: August 26, 2022, 08:06:44 pm »
“Okay ... So how does it like feel?”
“One sec, maybe it'll be better if I ... Tonya reached down and whipped off her hoodie, leaving her in a tank top that gave a more accurate view of her upper body. She took the two plates and rested them against the front of her breasts.
“Hey, not bad! Covers the front, leaves some room the cleavage ... Nice!”
Kimmy clapped her hands, but the usual tension was missing. She looked mostly relieved.
“Oof! That like worked. Now we like only gotta do the details and it'll look sooo cool!”
Tonya let out a heavy sigh. She could feel herself relax, even though she hadn't realized she had grown tense too.
“Nice. Good stuff! Let's keep this momentum going! What's the next step?”
“I guess that should be like it for now? We like gotta let it like dry for a bit and then ... Like ... could you like cut out those shapes like from that sheet? They get sticked to the armor once it's like cool and stuff.”
“Right, right, um, let's see ...” The bodybuilder grabbed the sheet in question and looked it up and down. Simple theoretically. She grabbed the nearest pair of scissors, sat down on her knees, and got to work cutting along the lines Kimmy had made. It was slow moving, almost painfully slow. The last thing she wanted to do was make some kind of mistake or make sloppy cuts and ruin Kimmy’s hard work.
Kimmy watched her attentively for a moment, then moved to her next job.
“Okay ...”
She got to work on something else, then, after a while, she said:
“This is like kinda nice, doing things like that with like you?”
“You know, yeah!” Tonya broke off her laser focus on the job for a moment to look up and smile at her love.
“Looking back, I feel dumb leaving you up here to work on this like you were doing rocket science. I'd like to help you more in the future, even if I'm just doing the grunt work.”
“Cool! But like I thought you were like so busy, so I like didn't like wanted to like disturb you ...”
“Yeah ... Sorry, if I haven't been as free lately as I used to be. Like I said, this whole thing has been a bit of a pain in the ass.”
“No problem ... I'm just like happy that you're like with me and stuff!”
“Yeah! Me too, sweetheart.” Tonya stepped away from the fabric for a moment and carefully hugged Kimmy from behind.
She giggled and said:
“Like, be careful, you're like gonna like make me think of like, you know, stuff ...”
“Ah, that's not problem. You know I'm only thinking about that, like, all the time, right?” Tonya said with a grin, while giving Kimmy’s butt a gentle pat.
“But, I think we can hold off for a bit. We've got a job to finish right now.”
Kimmy nodded and replied:
“Yeah ... That's like a thing.”

Kimmy had been working hard on the outfits, getting Tonya to help her whenever she could, but also occasionally staying up late just to put in the last bit of effort. It was a bit strange since it was just a costume party, but Kimmy’s focus was almost intimidating.
Tonya supported her as best she could over the week, taking over cooking as best as she could and making sure Kimmy took care of herself when she could tear her attention away from her work. Watching the girl doing this filled Tonya with a similar feeling to when she saw her work out. It was like watching a different person when Kimmy got serious and invested herself in a project like this.
The results were worthwhile, though, at least if she went by the sheer amount of stuff that had accumulated.
At last, the bimbo walked over to Tonya while she was finishing a last bit of work and said:
“Okay, I think I'm like ready for this, you know? You can like come in and suit up and like see whether it like really like works and stuff ...”
Tonya looked up from her computer screen as Kimmy got her attention. “Hmm? Oh, awesome! Can't believe it's finally ready! Let's go!”
Kimmy took her by the hand and led her inside her girlcave. It was even worse than she thought, but the centerpieces were worth it. The armor came out great, with lots of detail that wasn't in the original design but somehow fit the idea. One might think that adding tiny reliefs of heroic scenes of the history of Apokolips could be overdoing it, but here they were. The gold finish worked. There were a lot of half-hidden bits, like some circuits on the various pieces that suggested the sci-fi tech angle of it all.
“Holy shit”, Tonya whispered. Her voice sounded almost rapturous. She had no idea one could get this kind of fine detail into a superhero costume, but ... here they were.
She ran her hand over the different pieces gently, feeling the material and admiring the craftsmanship behind it, the little bits and pieces she never even would have thought of.
Kimmy nodded to herself and said:
“Oookay, sooo lets get you like dressed, no?”
She handed Tonya the cooling jacket they used all that time ago.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #491 on: August 27, 2022, 10:13:05 pm »
Love Kimmy finding a purpose

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #492 on: August 28, 2022, 02:04:00 pm »
Thank you!

“That thingie is like probably useful, cos the suit is like kinda tight and stuff, you know? And when you like got that on, the next bit is like the bodysuit.”
Kimmy put it on a table next to Tonya. It was blue and made of individually sewn on scales. Tonya noticed that it was crotchless.
The bimbo’s recommendation that Tonya should try it on brought her back. She held up the cooling jacket. “Ah, memories”, she said with a grin as she turned it over, figuring out which way was up. That's when she noticed there was a hole in both ends.
“That's a new addition”, Tonya said, turning her eyes to Kimmy. “You're not planning on having me strut my stuff for everyone, are you?”
Kimmy blushed.
“No, no, it's just, I thought it looked kinda weird with like, your dick like squished in the suit and I like thought, hey, maybe I can like work it into the skirt and I thought, like maybe you like don't wanna like have a big bulge in that cos like people might like be like confused, you know?”
“Heh. Actually, that's a real good call. As much as I was looking forward to making jokes about my 'mega-rod,' I think it'd be better to not blow everyone's minds too hard.”
She began to strip out of her clothes and carefully started slipping into the inner suit. “So, the skirt's big enough to hide the whole package?”
“Uh, yeah. Like, I hope so. I kinda started on it like a few weeks ago, so I dunno if you like got any bigger, but ... We'll have to try, you know?”
Kimmy handed her a kind of sleeve to go over her cock and balls. There was some velcro on it. Then she gave Tonya the skirt, which was actually covered in another set of armor plates. It went down to her knees, but had numerous openings to show off her thigh muscles and to give her good mobility.
“So, like, does it like work?”
Tonya slapped on the extra but meant for her crotch. It got the job done, and it was comfortable enough. Supportive, like a jock strap, kind of. She happily took the skirt and slid it on on top of everything else.
She didn't know how, but Kimmy had managed to get the desired effect out of the skirt. It looked impressive, almost like it really was meant for battle, and the long, thin slits in the fabric were enough to give brief glimpses of Tonya’s quads despite them being covered. The dark fabric of the sleeve did its job keeping her nethers concealed. No one would be the wiser unless they decided to just lift her skirt.
“Very, very cool!”, she said, giving the skirt an uncharacteristically feminine swish.
Kimmy clapped her hands happily and grinned:
“Wow! You look like sooo cool!”
Kimmy got the chest piece and helped Tonya put it on. It was really massive and bulky. Strapping it into place was quite the challenge, but eventually, it fit. She then got to work adding the various straps and bits, then got the wig.
“Like how does it like feel? Wanna like put it on or should I do it?”
Tonya happily accepted Kimmy’s help getting the straps and buckles put in place that she couldn't reach. She was only more amazed that Kimmy managed to get the chest piece in place that managed to cover her bust and still be flattering.
“I think I've got it from here ... I'm not so big yet that I can't put a wig on.” She began to stretch a wig cap over her hair. “You want to go get your costume ready? You know I'm excited for your stuff too.”
“Like, right away, but first, you like need the boots! Cos you're like Big Barda, right?”
“Of course!” Only then did Tonya look down and realized that her body was going to get in the way this time.
“Okay, so I am gonna need some help with these babies.” Even if she could get them up her calves, she’d probably need Kimmy to lace them up.
Kimmy held up the boots. Okay, those were some serious platforms.
“I like kinda hope I didn't like overdo it.”
Tonya eyed them up. That was gonna be in challenge.
“Well ... Come one, when's the last time I said no to something? Put em on me, and I'll do the best I can with em!”
“Maybe you like get like an idea of how big you're like gonna be like anyway, huh?”
Kimmy helped her put them on. It was a struggle alright. Tonya grew an inch over the last few weeks, but those were five more. At six feet, she was positively towering over Kimmy now.
“Are you okay?”
“Oop. Yeah, I think I'm good”, Tonya said as she gained her balance. She looked down at herself, and made sure everything was lined up well enough, before turning her attention back to Kimmy.
It was a bizarre experience to be looking down at her girl for a change. Seeing Kimmy from a completely different angle, even. “Whoa”, she said quietly, before breaking into a grin. “If this is what it's gonna be like by the time I finish growing, then count me in!”
Kimmy stared at her and mouthed a “wow”. She was completely stunned, only now realizing just how huge Tonya was going to get.
Honestly, it appeared as if her mind just broke down.
The realization sort of hit Tonya at the same time. She’d got multiple inches on Kimmy, and she was already pretty damn tall.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #493 on: August 29, 2022, 05:46:35 pm »
Tonya leaned in and kissed Kimmy on the top of her head. “Oooh, somebody likes what she sees! Can't wait to see the new improved me now, can you?”
Kimmy nodded happily.
“This is like going to be like sooo crazy ...”
She handed Tonya the helmet, then saied:
“Okay, so you like gotta wait outside and I'll like get changed and stuff. Oh, and I'll like also like bring the cape and the rod and stuff ...”
“Sweet”, Tonya said as she affixed the helmet, careful not to knock the wig out of place. “I'll be waiting downstairs for you when you're ready!” She stepped out, moving slowly but surely, reveling in the long strides she got to take in these.
After a bit of waiting, with the occasional grunt or grumble ringing down from above, Kimmy finally manage to get everything in its place and walked down the stairs.

It was a show alright.
The bimbo was wearing the costume, but it had been adapted a bit. The white leotard with the massive cutout was there of course, but the boots looked way better without the floppy bits and a little longer. They had these sports fashion vibes. There was also some red detailing on her waist, making it look even thinner compared to her chest and there was the cape which looked really good over one shoulder. Also, the gloves were a bit longer, matching the boots.
The pièce de résistance, though, was the wig. The blond bob looked a bit strange at first, but Kimmy toned down the make-up, making her lips almost looking normal-sized and it produced an overall effect that was really unusual.
She finished her descent and asked: 
“Do you like like it?”
“Holy wow!”, Tonya said, clapping to herself as Kimmy made her way down the stairs. “I don't know how you did it, but you managed to improve upon perfection.” Everything really did seem to come together on this one. Her accentuated figure, the fact that she made a superhero costume into something realistic, the amazing effect pulled off by the bright blonde wig and understated makeup ... Tonya struggled to find some other way to compliment her handiwork, but she was stuck just saying “... Wow, babe.”
Kimmy smiled happily, a little embarrassed.
“Like, you really like it?” She sighed. “Wow. I was like soooo nervous.”
“Heh. I don't know why. You could make anything look good. But this? You totally killed it. You look like your belong on the runway. Or the cover of a fitness magazine might be more appropriate, but ... You know. You looking fucking great, baby girl.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #494 on: August 31, 2022, 09:34:39 pm »
“Thank you!”
Kimmy hugged her, carefully, then kissed her.
“This is like going to be sooo cool!”

Not long later, as the sun was in the middle of setting, they pulled up together on a side street near campus. There were a variety of cars lining the road, probably a good sign that they were arriving fashionably late. They could see people climbing out of their cars and heading into a large house that stood relatively alone on the street. It was the sort of place that Tonya would have seen as the lap of luxury. Now she realized it didn't have much going for it aside from being big. That said, a huge letter omega hanging above the doorway, crowds of partygoers everywhere they could fit, and loud, bassy music audible from here, this was definitely the right place.
Tonya wrapped her arm around Tonya’s after helping her out of the passenger seat. “All set?”
“Like, sure! What's the horse thingie like about?”
Kimmy pointed at the omega.
“Oh, that?” Tonya took a moment to take a closer look at it. It was not some cheap installation, it at least looked like it was made out of stone. They were really interested in marking their territory here.
“That's... kinda like their logo. You know how clothing brands and cars have a symbol on them so you can recognize them?” Tonya worried she didn't have time to explain the whole Greek alphabet at the moment, so she stuck with the best analogy she had.
“These guys call themselves Omega Tau, and they use that shape as their logo.”
Kimmy gave her the thumbs-up and said:
“Cool! I'm like all for Megatow! It looks like kinda, you know, big and like yeah, right?”
Then she put her hand in Tonya’s and followed her towards it. As they walked, she asked:
“Should I like, you know, also like talk like Power Girl or like me and stuff?”
Tonya grinned. That little spark in Kimmy still always got her. “Uh ... Probably stick to just being you. Unless we run into someone who's, like, really into your costume! Then, yeah, by all means, play it up!”
“Like, got it! Do you think Lindsey and Britney are like gonna be here too?”
“You know, I actually hadn't asked them about it. I didn't consider that they might be interested in a frat party, but now that I think about it, they just might! You want me to call them up and see?”
“Sure! But aren't they like not gonna be dressed up ...“”
Kimmy thought for a moment, then added:
“I like got like got me like two you know, Spider-Man suits like at home cos I like had to check like how they like did the shapes like for your suit, so like ... If they wanna, they can like get those? They're like black though. Yeah. But if they like have their own ...”
“Good thinking. I'll give them a ring and see what's up.”
As she was talking, they headed through the simple stone gate surrounding the place. Nobody stopped to check if they were on any kind of list, so it was not like there was any barrier to get in if the girls did arrive.
As they walked through, Kimmy was instantly aware of several different reactions. Several groups of people were staring. Most seem to be in some form of shock, others were apparently weirded or grossed out. All in all, nothing out of the ordinary, but it was always a pleasure to see a new crowd take notice.
After a few quick minutes, Tonya hung up the call.
“They'll be here in a bit! I told them about the Spiderman costumes, and Alice should let them in. But Britney said she had something else in mind. She said she hoped it would be a nice surprise for you.”
“I like looove surprises!“”
Kimmy looked around, fascinated by the looks of the other people.
Just about everyone here was, indeed, dressed up in some way. There was a huge variety in costumes here. Some guys were simply wearing their street clothes with a superhero mask, and many of the girls were happily wearing party store costumes designed to show off as much skin as was socially acceptable. There were, however, plenty of people who seemed to have put some real effort into their costumes (mostly girls, but a few guys too), including a few on the same level as theirs.
“Hmm. Better than I expected”, Tonya said with a grin. “Usually these sorts of parties are just an excuse to dress up like sluts. Not that I mind that. But it's cool to see that times change, it seems.”
“Look at this guy! He's like totally Batman! Like, you know, from the cartoon, not like the movies! And that guy: He's like Wolverine! And that girl ... Who is she like really? I kinda like like the suit, but it's like ... Maybe it's like a comic I like haven't seen? There's like gotta be like a lot, right?”
Kimmy was completely enraptured by all the things going on and just wandered around, really happy.
“Like, this is like so awesome ...”
Tonya grinned widely again. Never had she seen the phrase “like a kid in a candy store” so accurately portrayed.
“I'm glad to see you're already right at home. So what do you wanna do? Go make some friends, admire some costumes? Or do you want to do something else?”
“Liiike ... Maybe like say hello to like your friends and stuff and like maybe like also like get a drink and things like that, no?”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View