Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572459 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:38:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Cuckold session
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cuckold session  (Read 4480 times)

Offline thetimtom4

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Cuckold session
« on: July 26, 2020, 11:23:57 pm »
has anyone ever had a session where they paid the girl to cuckold them with their S/O with a strapon or just have their S/O worship the sessionette? 

Forum Saradas

Offline docarsenal

• Activity:
    0%
Re: cuckold session
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 12:37:09 pm »
Mistress red diamond does them
User is currently banned [View]

Offline thetimtom4

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 12:51:50 am »
Mistress red diamond does them

any experience with them you can share?

Offline thetimtom4

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 04:43:14 pm »
Has anyone ever had the bodybuilder play with their wife/gf?

Online DCReviews

• Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 06:06:06 pm »
My ex-wife was a Olympic weightlifter/powerlifter who would do strong woman events.  I brought her with me to a couple of sessions with some bodybuilders and we also played occasionally with some of her strong woman athlete friends who were national and world ranked. 

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 03:43:48 pm »
Wow DCReviews you were living the dream. I'd expect powerlifter/strongwoman types to be stronger than most fbbs though, so I'm wondering who was admiring whose body the most when she met your fbb session providers, lol.
She could have intervened to rescue you, but if you were married to a woman like that, I take it you're probably quite a big man too?

I do have a fantasy about me and a woman I'm sort of with (maybe a first or second date) having some sort of encounter with a bodybuilder. A really swole deep voiced fbb who's not off season but not overly shredded either and overpowers us both before having her way with us.
It couldn't be a serious partner though, as our relationship wouldn't survive seeing me swoon over a woman's muscles and get carried submissively in her strong arms. She'd never look at me as a man again!

Online DCReviews

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2022, 02:39:38 am »
 LOLOL. Maybe you have to date someone who is a little bit more open minded and bisexual, there are girls out there who enjoy the female bodybuilder physique as well. Or just females in general.  Bringing up something like that earlier in your dates would let you know how open someone is.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 12:47:12 pm »
I have dated a bi girl briefly and she was very much of the opinion that men should be men and women should be women, and she got something very different out of both sexes.
She preferred men though, and I'd possibly expect more lesbian-oriented bis to to be a bit more boundary pushing.

I also once dated a (straight) woman who proved a bit stronger than me when we wrestled, but she didn't like realising she had the physical upper hand, or that it turned me on.

There are plenty of sporty women who like showing off that they're stronger than some guys, but it's rare they'll go for one of the weak ones. They'd still rather be with a man whose muscles they admire, with whom they can be the weak girly one.
Unless you're lucky enough to meet a strongwoman powerlifter with like minded friends who're happy to play with you as the designated beta of the group, lol.

Online DCReviews

• Activity:
    40%
Re: Cuckold session
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2022, 01:10:16 am »
In terms of verbal domination you definitely can find a wider variety of females to engage in that fetish. And believe it or not many of these session girls are willing to play with couples. You have to find the right one with the right chemistry. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Cuckold session

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View