Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576554 Posts in 73363 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 10:18:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 191279 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Re: College Crush
« Reply #285 on: May 16, 2023, 03:28:58 am »
Thanks guys!!!  Here's another chapter...also; dozens more chapters on my Patreon at: www.patreon.com/herflex

This story contains lots of FUTA and transformations...

A New Audrey?

Sarah and Audrey were definitely becoming a couple and I didn't feel like I could just take her in to the
lab, process and perfect her DNA and potentially turn her in to a muscle bombshell without getting
Sarah's direct approval and having a heartfelt discussion. Audrey was so tall and so gorgeous already, to
be honest she didn't need any enhancement at all. But she was becoming one of our club now and so I
asked if we could have a group meeting about it. We were all a bit sore from the workouts so Audrey
suggested that we all head to her place for the meeting and grab a nice soak in her hot tub and she'd
make us all her amazing fresh Berry Protein Margaritas. Her margaritas were unbelievable. They were
pinkish red in color and were packed with fruit and tasted amazing. She wouldn't give us the exact
recipe yet, but there was certainly a hint of the tequila amongst the fruit and protein powder and we all
loved them.

I hoped in the truck with Teresa while Audrey and Sarah headed over in their car. I folded up the center
console and slid over, pushing my body hard against my wife's muscle bound physique. She lifted up her
herculean right arm, wrapped its heavy weight around my firm shoulders and pulled my in harder. I
then leaned my head against the protruding, front of her massive, rounded, full shoulder while she
drove. As always, I then slipped my hand down and into her soft, cotton workout shorts and took her
beefy, long soft cock in my hand and began to slowly squeeze it. Not a massaging motion, just a slow,
stationary squeeze. By doing this, I could get it to start to harden much more slowly and Teresa and I
could really enjoy the experience of making her erect. Also, Teresa could pay a little attention to her
driving and not get us in a wreck.

As I held her warm, slowly firming love rod in my hand, I asked her what she thought about Audrey
getting her DNA perfected as well. "I think I'm all for it babe." she answered. "I think it would be
amazing if every woman could do this if they chose though, and not just a selected few like us."

"Wow!" I said back to her. "A world full of absolute female and FUTA muscle bombshells. Ha...that would be
awesome."

I laughed as I knew that unfortunately, it would never be possible, but the thought of
muscle-bound goddesses walking up and down the city streets of the world did seem awesome. Teresa
must have loved the thought too and her cock was getting larger beneath my pulsing grip as she drove.
I pulled her love muscle out of her cotton shorts and exposed its firming length to us both. It was easily
the most beautiful cock in the world and I had dreams about it all the time. It was long and thick and
perfectly colored with a gorgeous, stunning, curved, firm, rosy, mushroom covered tip. I wanted it in my
mouth so badly. With several rapid but tight gripped up and down motions, her cock towered to full
height and i plunged my mouth upon it. The feeling of her firm, rubbery tip popping past my lips made
me moist in seconds. I loved the feeling as her dick pierced my mouth and banged into the back of my
throat. She was quickly moist herself and I felt a tiny, warm, sticky squirt shoot out of her penis opening
and dart into my mouth. I quickly swallowed it and continued to bob my head up and down her lengthy
shaft as she drove.

I looked up from below and was pleased to see Teresa battling to keep from wrecking as she thrust her
meaty neck, head and eyes back in ecstasy as I assaulted her cock with my wet, tight lips over and over
again. I had erotic control over my muscle-laden wife and I loved the feeling of being able to have some
power over a 350 pound stronger than any man woman. Her long hair flowed over her massive,
protruding, muscular shoulder and laid across her herculean pecs. She was battling to keep her eyes
open as the jolts of pleasure shot through her. Although I had her massive rod in my mouth, I was
mentally smiling from ear to ear as I peered up at her from below. She looked so wide and so massive
from down here and I felt like a tiny child in her presence, even though I was putting on a lot of muscle,
size and strength myself. Still, I loved the feeling of having this muscly, superior wife and loved the
feeling of her huge, rock hard, powerful muscles in my hands. Even slightly laying across her thick,
elevated quads was exhilarating and the sight of any of her gorgeous muscles flexing sent my sexual
senses into orbit.

I loved that her cock had become so long that I could actually get both hands around its meaty shaft and
still have room to plop my mouth over its perky tip. Teresa loved it to and bragged about how she was
twice as big as I ever was. It was true but I was glad to be in my current position now and got way more
pleasure out of sucking her dick and feeling its thick shaft in my pussy than I ever did the other way
around. My emotional and female g-spot were ten times more erotically sensitive than my old cock and
the tradeoff was definitely a huge win for me. I guess i was pretty good at giving my wife blow jobs
though, because she seemed to gain so much more satisfaction out of them than I ever had. With that
thought in my mind, the sensations upon her tip and shaft I was providing started to get Teresa really
hot and she started to thrust her strong hips up, driving her penis deeper and deeper into my mouth
and throat with each suck.

I grabbed on to her muscle-laden quads as best I could, although their mass and firmness made it
difficult. With this somewhat firm hold, I began to lunge my head upon her skyscraper sized love muscle
and loved the feeling of it stiffly poking the back of my throat. My wife continued to pulse her hips
upward and she and I began moving in opposite directions in unison providing her with maximum
pleasure. As my warm, tight lips massaged her rod and tip, the popping of her tip edges in and out of
my mouth started to send tingling sensations of ecstasy through her entire body. I knew she was getting
close to ultimate satisfaction as she would have these brief, uncontrolled body vibrations while I
plunged upon her.

As I sucked hard, I reached down and grabbed hold of her herculean, diamond
shaped, 22" right calf muscle. It was glorious as you could imagine and I loved the feel of the hard cuts
and separated muscles in its rear. With my left hand massaging her rod, my right massaging her
unbelievably huge calf and my mouth upon her perky tip, she couldn't hold back any longer.
Teresa began to pulsate massive amounts of her white, milky liquid into my mouth and the volume was
so large, I felt like I was drinking out of a fire hose. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed her love
juice by the pint as I rested my firm tits on her colossal thighs. The taste was amazing and I loved being
filled up by her creamy fluid.

Unfortunately, as I loved popping my lips off and over her penis tip, she let
out another massive shot and my entire face was immediately covered in her splooge. I quickly pounced
my mouth over the tip again and gulped up the three or four more bursts from her cock while my face
was now dripping her warm, wet, goo. She laughed uncontrollably and quickly grabbed her camera for a
pic. I looked up at her innocently, and she took the pic of my white liquid covered face. Luckily, we
were at a stop light and she grabbed my arm and pulled my face up to hers. Still grinning from ear to
ear, my wife began licking my face clean. "Oh." she said in surprise, "It's been soo long since I’ve tasted
cum....ummm, not bad I'd say."

"Not bad at all." I replied, "You taste like heaven babe." I finished.

She closed her eyes and kind of deep moaned a little while she continued licking the sticky substance from
my face. Maybe she was remembering the days of drinking my cum after a well-earned blow job. After
she cleaned me up, I leaned my head back down across her gargantuan thighs and took her now semiflaccid
rod in my mouth, slowly sucking any last bits of white goo from her thick dick while we made our
way to Audrey's place.

Unfortunately, our passionate moment alone together came to an end as we arrived to meet Audrey
and Sarah. We headed in to her apartment and she and Sarah were already suited up. Sarah had now
decided to present herself fully and was only wearing a small pair of male bodybuilder bikini bottoms.
The damn pouch barely contained her bulging, thick cock and the back of the suit hardly covered her
muscle-bound glutes at all. She looked gorgeous though and her quad muscles were pumped and full
from the workout. Like Teresa, the muscles surrounded her knee cap and a large tear drop thigh muscle
bulged greatly with each step. Her thick torso and abs conveyed the incredible power she now
possessed and her wide, thick shoulders would now put football linebackers to shame.

She wasn't quite as big as my wife, but she was on the path to getting there and I loved watching her muscles grow. I
gave her a welcome kiss on the lips and gently patted her rock hard peck muscles for good measure.
Audrey was also looking absolutely stunning. Her statuesque ballerina figure was easy on the eyes and I
could see why my sister liked her so much. Her long, firm, slightly muscled legs went all the way up to a
tiny blue bikini bottom which might have had all of two square inches of material to it. The thin strap
circled her thin, but rock hard, not an ounce of fat, ripped waist. Her small, but perky breasts were
covered only at the nipple by two small blue triangles and the straps connecting the material were clear,
so it was an optical illusion that made it look like there were no straps at all.

I walked over and gave her a warm, moist kiss and told her she looked unreal. She returned the favor and then said, "Oh Dee, I
picked up a little suit I think will look fantastic on you, c'mon back." and she led me back to her room.

I stripped naked, exposing every ounce of my Anja Langer like, female bodybuilder physique before her.
As she turned around with white material in her hand her she just said, "Exquisite...absolutely exquisite
you are." and she slowly walked towards me.

She placed a hand upon my firm, perky, curvy right breast
and said, "These are the most perfect breasts I've ever seen...I can't wait to have them too."

I just smiled and took the compliment in stride. As we stood there, I grabbed the white bikini
bottoms from her hand and slipped them up and over my muscular calves and quads up to my waist.
The V-shape was not as thin as hers and covered my cooch nicely but it did have a bit of a thicker upper
band that circled my waist. I kind of wondered why until she handed me the top. It was not a bikini top
and looked more like a 2 inch thick white band.

"You're breasts are so tight and firm D." she said, "You don't need support, you just need a cover."

I guess she was right and I slipped the white band up to my
chest and thick back and she lined it up for me. It was simply a bikini material white band that circled
my back and breasts right across the nipples. 80% of my amazing breasts were exposed but looking in
the mirror...I looked so hot I couldn't believe it. I draped my long, silky hair over a shoulder and Audrey
asked me to smile and snapped a pic. "Exquisite!" she said again as she looked at me in the suit, "Just
Exquisite."

Audrey then grabbed my hand and led me back into the living room. To our surprise, Teresa and Sarah
stood facing each other, quad to quad, cock to cock, pecs to pecs, lips to lips. Their herculean muscleladen bodies were connected by their massive, muscular arms hugging each other as they were locked
in a deep, wet, kiss. Their asses protruded massively and their long hair reached down and gently
brushed the top half of both of their gorgeous asses as they made out. Not to be out done, Audrey kind
of spun me towards her, leaned her head down and buried her face into mine. We quickly locked lips as
well and Audrey reached her long, firm tongue deep into my mouth, playfully out wrestling my tongue
and pinning in to the bottom of my mouth. Oh, he was soooo fun and I greatly enjoyed how she always
tried to be the Alpha, even though I was clearly stronger than her. We seemed to time our make-out
sessions together and as Audrey and I slowly back our faces a few inches back, Teresa and Sarah were
doing the same.

We all had a quick laugh and my wife and sister slowly released their muscle-bound bodies from each
other. Teresa took one look at me and said, "Dear God babe, you're becoming hotter and more
irresistible by the minute. I don't know If we’re ever going to be able to leave the bedroom with you
looking so delicious."

I blushed and grinned from ear to ear and slowly walked up for a hug and kiss.
Audrey then chimed in and said, "Why don't you smoke-shows head down to the hot tub. I'll whip up my
world famous berry-protein margaritas and meet you in a minute."

We all agreed and headed down to her hot tub. My sister was right in front of me, and I enjoyed the fact that she was becoming so
muscular now, with her thighs so large that she had to waddle like Teresa. As she did, her fully exposed
glutes flexed tremendously with each step, sticking out massively with a beautiful rounded shape and
deep cup in their side. I couldn't help but reach out and place my hand on its stone-hard surface to feel
her power. She stopped and I actually bumped into her thickly muscled back with my firm protruding
breasts. My sister of course laughed loudly and then continued to the tub. I shook my head, still kind of
in disbelief at the fact that were were all these muscle-bound, young looking babes now...stoked that
we would be for decades to come.

I slipped into the warm, bubbling water first and turned to watch my sister and wife get in just behind
me. They both sported their tiny bodybuilder bikini bottoms and their bulges were clearly obvious and
damn near protruding through the tiny material. Their muscles were so big and massive, as they got in,
gallons of water spilled over the edges of the hot tub as their mass clearly displaced some water. Sarah
scooted over and sat to my left, pushing her rounded, powerful quad tightly against mine, while my wife
sat to my right and did the same. Instinctively, I reached my hands under the water and into their bikini
bottoms and took their thick, firm but flaccid cocks in my hand.

Again, I didn't massage them length
wise, but simply grabbed their girth and slowly squeezed them methodically. It was obviously
pleasurable and my sister and wife started to become erect almost immediately. Their giant cocks
popped out of their tiny bottoms and made like towering under water flag poles. It was almost
impossible for me to keep my hands and mouth off their huge rods and I loved feeling them grow in my
grip.

Before we could all get too out of control, Audrey walked towards us with 4 large plastic cups of her
amazing margaritas. She gracefully walked towards us and slowly stepped her splendid long, fit legs into
the water. I had to release my grip on Sarah's cock to take the drink from Audrey and we all reached out
for our cool beverages. It was a wonderful blend of berries, some sort of vanilla protein powder and
margarita mix and tequila. They were almost as good as sex and we all sipped on them blissfully!

My wife turned towards her and asked, "Audrey, you've got to tell us how you make these. They're literally
the best drink I've ever had in my life."

"Oh T." she answered, "A master chef never reveals her secrets.
But, maybe one day...if I want something bad enough...I'll let you in on it." She then winked at Teresa
and I immediately had a thought.

Over the next several minutes, we all sat in the warm, moving water, contently enjoying the heat on our
perfected bodies and Audrey's amazing margs. But after a few more gratifying moments Audrey finally
asked, "So, do you guys think I can join your real club?"

"Oh Audrey" Sarah lamented, "Why would you
ever need to do anything to your unbelievably impeccable physique. It's perfect in its own way and I'm
in love with you and your body."

"I know Sarah." Audrey answered, "But I have quickly come to love all
of your heavily muscled physiques. Your bulging, rounded biceps. Your separated, thick, powerful
quads. Your wide, muscle bound backs. I know I have what I have, but I've had it since I was a tall, 10
year old aspiring ballerina. And I want to feel powerful, I want to keep my youth and I want MUSCLES
and I want you Sarah...forever!"

Audrey made a compelling argument, and she was with my sister and wanted to be for life I presumed.
But it wasn't like candy, I couldn't just hand it out to everyone we came across. "What do you think
Sarah?" I asked, knowing ultimately, I really had the final say.

Audrey looked on with vulnerability and desperation in her eyes.
"Audrey. I love you the way you are. I love your long, lean, gorgeous figure. I
love your thin, ripped torso, your small but perky breasts, your skinny, but defined arms and your
beautiful face. But most of all, I love you. So if this is what you really want, all these massive muscles
and thick power-laden torso and slightly widened jaw and face, I'll support and love you all the same."
my sister finished.

Audrey lept across the spa, spilling her drink in the process to my dismay and
grabbed my sister tightly. She began showering her with quick kisses and pecs on the lips and face
saying, "I love you, I love you, I love you." over and over again and again.

When the love fest finally calmed down, Sarah and Audrey turned and looked at me longingly. "Well." I mentioned, "We're not
doing anything of the sort till Teresa gets that damn Berry-Margarita recipe from you!"

A huge splash of water slammed into me as Sarah and Audrey both drenched me and what was left of my drink and
Audrey jumped into my lap happily, smiling and hugging me repeatedly.

"Thank you D! Thank you so much. You've made me the happiest girl in the world I swear!!! You won't regret it I promise. And
yes...I'll give Teresa the damn recipe already OK!!!"

After some more hugs and kisses, I said, "Well, I can't just get you someone else's enhanced blood this
time. You and my sis are now connected and I'm sure Sarah wants you to be you after the transfusion
and not some other random person who could be anyone under the sun. That obviously will mean I
have to get you in the lab twice for the procedures and for some length of time. So give me a chance to
figure things out at work. Then, I'll bring you in and make it happen. Over the next few weeks, I'll have
to offer to go in more and more so I can figure out scheduling and see when I could possibly sneak you
in. Security had become extra tight over the past few months as It looks like the technology is really
having a profound impact on the elderly patients we had been treating. Obviously the lab still has no
idea just how unbelievable the results could be, as they know nothing about me, Teresa, Sarah, Cam or
my mom. But the test subjects we are working with at the lab have shown tremendous motor skill and
cognitive improvements and watching 70 year olds act and start to look more like 60 or even 55 year
olds has the company buzzing."

"We'll figure it out though A." I finished, "You'll be a muscle-bound
freak like us girls in no time!"

Now....how to get her in...

many more chapters at:  www.patreon.com/herflex   ;)
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas

« Reply #285 on: May 16, 2023, 03:28:58 am »

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #286 on: May 18, 2023, 05:58:29 am »
What a great chapter again. So Audrey will join and grow huge. But I hope T will away be the biggest or become bigger..

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #287 on: June 24, 2023, 04:53:38 pm »
Thanks phil123 !

Yes, Audrey is putting on some muscle!...but Teresa is by far the biggest Musclemommoy :)

Dozen's more chapters on my Patreon at:  www.patreon.com/herflex
 ;)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #288 on: August 20, 2023, 10:45:20 pm »
Andrea Shaw also joins the Muscle-Girl Party  :) :) :)

Hope you enjoy massive female muscles and of course some FUTA as well :)

Dozens more Chapters at:  www.patreon.com/HerFlex

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #289 on: October 11, 2023, 12:44:25 am »
College Crush Continues !!!

Note: Contains Female Muscle Growth and also a couple of FUTA Female Muscle Growth characters :)
as always...the complete 3 Books and dozens more chapters on my Patreon at:  www.patreon.com/HerFlex

The Lab

Audrey was so beautiful and had an unbelievably pretty face with a tall, lean athletic body. I knew the
results of the perfected DNA and consistent workouts would transform her greatly. Even so, Sarah and
she had apparently had long conversations about it and had decided that she should do it. With
reservation, I reluctantly appeased Audrey and my sister’s wishes and agreed that she too, would have
her DNA enhanced.

I called in to the lab and volunteered to come in that next week as I was now an on call or as needed
employee. Ever since my facial recognition profile was updated to my newer, female face I could finally
breeze in and out of the different parts of the facility without any problem. That was important,
because I was going to have to figure out how and when to sneak Audrey in. Time wise, I was hoping to
get her in on Monday for the donation, and then again on that Friday for the transfusion back into her.
I worked through the day at the lab and asked her to simply bring in some food and act as if she was a
Door Dash delivery driver brining us our order.

She could get past security to at least the break room at
that point, and after that, I’d have to sneak her in the back for the blood. So, towards the end of the
day, I knew I could muster being the last one at work and hope to time it right. Sure enough, Audrey
showed up as planned. I had phoned security and asked him to escort her to the break room and let me
know when our food arrived. He did as asked and I met Audrey there for the first part of our plan.
Unfortunately, my gray haired, 55 year old, slightly plump, 5’8” supervisor Cynthia, had not left the
building yet and I needed to wait till she was gone before brining Audrey back, so I had her wait in the
break room for nearly half an hour.

Finally, Cynthia left the facility and I was able to bring Audrey back. I put her in the chair and started the
procedure. As I tied the long piece of tubing around her right arm, she grabbed my lab coat and thrust
me upon her. “Oh God you’re so sexy right now?” she exclaimed as she locked her lips upon mine.

My muscular body was laying firmly atop hers as we made out and after kissing her moist, wet lips for
several seconds, I leaned back and said, “In my stupid lab coat…whatever.“

“No.” she finished, “I’ve always loved a woman in scrubs or a lab coat, long hair in a ponytail and glasses…I don’t know why but
yes…you’re pulling it off like a hot, smart, sexy Halloween costume you’re about to expose!”

“Damn.” I thought, ”Hot and sexy without even exposing my ridiculously muscular, fit body.” Life was really good
now, that’s for sure.

Before things got too out of control, I calmed her down, straightened myself up and began the
extraction. I found a beautiful, plump vein in her arm and slowly slid the needle in, trying to be as
careful as possible. Audrey hated the sight of her own blood I learned and she looked away as she
periodically squeezed the rubber ball I gave her. The process went smoothly and Audrey was really
excited about what we were doing for her as I organized her pint and prepared it for the enhancement
procedure.

To my shock, as I walked back into the main room Cynthia was standing in the doorway and said, “What
the fuck is going on here?”

Audrey shot her head around in surprise as well and my jaw hit the floor as I
knew we’d been caught. “Um, Um, Um…I stuttered as I searched for an answer.” I realized immediately
I was busted.

“In my office…now!” Cynthia barked. As physically superior to her as I was, I knew our
whole plan was in jeopardy and possibly my job or more.

I turned and said, “Wait here Audrey, I’ll be back in a few.” I then tucked my tail between my legs and followed my boss into her office.

We walked in and Cynthia closed the door behind me. I looked at her and said, “I have something to tell
you about what’s going on here, it’s absolutely insane and beyond any of our wildest expectations.”

Cynthia rolled her eyes and then looked at me with a questioning stare and said, “OK. Let’s hear what
this is, and then I’ll ask for the true story.”

“We’ll you obviously remember me as David from last year. And everyone here thinks I just wanted to identify as Denise as some sort of gender change issues I had.” I said.

“Go On.” She replied.

“Um, well, what really happened was, I took a sample of the DNA
enhanced blood we’ve been processing for our elderly trial patients. Only, it was from a much younger
donor…and the donor was a female.” Now Cynthia was attentive, knowing I was spilling some beans
here and admitting to some major protocol prohibited behavior…certainly worthy of a firing and maybe
other legal action.

“Cynthia.” I continued, “I am not just identifying as a female…the female enhanced DNA I transfused
into my blood stream has turned me into one.”

At that point, my boss laughed and said, “My god
Denise…you really are deranged, I’m getting you escorted out of here and will discuss possible
prosecution actions as well.”

As she turned to the door to open it, I forcefully grabbed her by the arm,
turned her towards me and said, “You have to look at this to believe it…now look.”

Startled by my physical act, she turned towards me and held still as I unbuttoned my coat and dropped it to the ground.
I was only wearing some workout shorts and bra and my muscle bound, exposed, perfected physique
was staring back at her. I grabbed my shorts and slid them down my full quads and past my diamond
shaped calves to the ground. I then grabbed the underside of my workout bra, slid it up over my head,
and tossed it to the ground as well, exposing my gorgeous, perky breasts to her gaze. Her jaw dropped
to the floor, speechless at the pure, physical perfection she was ogling before her.

“You might want to look at my original company photo as well Cynthia, my eyes used to be Hazel-green, and yet now,
they’re a bright blue…and not contact lenses."

My boss slowly walked up, and put her hands on my beautiful, D-cup breasts. She started inspecting
them up, down and center. “No lines.” I said to her as she seemed to caress them. “They’re as real as it
gets. No implants here.”

Still speechless, she then grabbed her readers from her pocket and brought
her face just an inch from mine, looking deeply into my eye to see if there was indeed a blue contact
lens present. “Look at this body Cynthia…it’s fucking perfect, and it’s all because of this enhanced DNA
processing we’re doing right her in this lab.”

With that, almost in a trance, she started feeling my face,
then my traps and rock-hard shoulders, then again over my perky breasts, and my ripped torso. She
then squatted to get a closer look at my rounded, defined quads and then grabbed hold of my diamond
shaped calves. “You can have this body too Cynthia. Let me help you.” I begged as she stood back up
slowly to face me, ogling every square inch of my amazing physique on the way up.

“Seriously Cynthia.”
I asked again, “Let me help you take 20 years off your age and give you the perfected physique you see
before you. You’d want that, wouldn’t you?”

Realizing I was telling the truth, she nodded her head and
said, “Yes. I mean, my god Denise…who wouldn’t?”

“That’s the problem.” I answered, “I think that once
they find out what they have here. Security will be through the roof and the possibility of peons like us
getting this technology in us will be gone. The elderly patients we’ve been working with are already
showing amazing signs of improvement and we’re not going to be able to keep a lid on this much
longer.”

Knowing how the corporate world works, Cynthia looked at me and said, “Oh shit, you’re right
Denise. I can keep the data hidden for a while, but I want to do this now!”

With that, realizing what she
might be becoming, she again caressed my ripped abs and then grabbed a hold of my rock-hard ass,
wanting the same for herself. I put my clothes and coat back on and we walked back into the lab. Cynthia walked over and introduced
herself to Audrey and took a seat in the chair next to hers.

“Well.” She said to Audrey, “Looks like we’ll both be growing into some amazing physiques very soon won’t we?”

Audrey was originally skeptical after watching Cynthia’s original rage from a few minutes before, but kind of faked a smile and
answered, “Yes Cynthia, that’s my deepest hope.”

I had already taken Audrey’s sample, so I proceeded
to take Cynthia’s sample, put them both in the cooler for processing and told Cynthia I would be back
first thing in the morning to discuss all of the affects and our plan moving forward. Of course, on the
way home, I had to tell Audrey what transpired in Cynthia’s office while we drove back to my sister’s
house.

Over the week, Cynthia had me in her office constantly. She wanted to hear every detail about my
female transformation, how long it took, what were the effects and when my muscles began growing to
bodybuilder type levels. I did remind her that I worked out to get them to their current level, but that
they had become firm and strong even without the regimented workouts. Cynthia was beyond elated
and excited and had me take every conceivable picture and measurement of her so she could document
her daily progress.

Eventually Friday was upon us, the samples had been processed and I brought
Audrey in for her transfusion. She and Cynthia patiently waited while I performed the procedures and
both were giddy and chatty like two eighth grade girls. As the blood started flowing back into their
bodies, they both knew they were about to take a new journey of youth and physical perfection that
only the Greek Gods could have dreamed of.

Now that my boss had been infused with her own, perfected DNA, the progress she would be making
had her obsessed. I was going into work every day now, but mostly spending my time in her office going
over the possibilities of our future selves. After taking all of her measurements on the Tuesday
following her transfusion, Cynthia lost a little self-control. She had me take off my lab coat and
underwear and flex my biceps for her.

“Oh my Denise.” She said, “These are the most perfect arms I’ve
ever seen. I want these muscles. I want these perfectly sculpted biceps and forearms. I want to be
strong and muscular. Muscle-bound…Like you.”

She then placed her warm lips on my nipple. She sucked and caressed it’s supple, but firm perky surface. Her hands groped my arms and then slid to my
wing like lats. She grabbed a hold hard and I could feel the obsession and sexual energy flowing through
her. Cynthia had a way with her tongue and as she flicked my nipple with it, tingling sensations started
to flow through me. I liked the feeling of my once intimidating boss now trying to satisfy me sexually
and I let her continue. She eventually stared to squat down and licked my six pack abs firmly like they
were covered with an intoxicating elixir. It prodded every crevasse my protruding abs provided and she
slid her warm tongue over the rock-hard bumps.

Finally, Cynthia reached my crotch and inserted her oral appendage deep inside me. The feeling of its
hard, long, vibrating surface against my clit was exhilarating. She grabbed my muscular ass tightly and
pushed her head forward and back rapidly. Constantly bumping into my lower abs while her tongue
worked its magic. She had quickly become captivated and obsessed with my muscular physique and had
obviously lost emotional control of herself. I felt a power switch happening as she pleasured me and I
flexed my glutes firmly, allowing her hands to feel that power. She shook violently as I did so, feeling
the strength I was trying to convey upon her.

This encouraged a more rapid vibration from her inside
me and she was now desperately wanting to satisfy my sexual needs as well. My clit was being titillated
frantically and even I was now leaning my head back in delight as the sharp sensations flowed through
me. Moving faster and faster, and grabbing my flexed and relaxed ass more vigorously, Cynthia finally
brought me to ultimate fulfillment and I burst my female liquids upon her. She lapped up my juices and
sensing she’d brought me to that level, Cynthia slipped a hand down her own panties and quickly
finished herself off, squirting all over the floor beneath us while drinking within me.

Both completely gratified, I took a seat in her large, comfortable office chair. Still naked, and exposing
my entire, muscle bound physique in front of her, Cynthia got on her knees before me and laid her head
upon my heaving, bulging, muscular thighs. She then closed her eyes and began breathing softly as I
stroked her long hair from above. Taking advantage of this vulnerable moment, I leaned down to her
and whispered, “Cynthia, I’m going to let you pleasure my perfected physique all you want, but I’ll be
making the rules here concerning the DNA enhancement equipment and trials from now on. OK?”

“Of course, Denise.” Cynthia answered contently, “Of course you can.” And I leaned back in confidence,
knowing I had taken control of our situation and the future of the project.

With a smile on my face, I got home and greeted my herculean wife. As Cynthia must have felt with me,
I felt that much and even more euphoric in the presence of Teresa. I loved grabbing hold of her massive,
24” bicep with both hands…not even coming close to being able to wrap them around its rounded, rockhard, softball sized bulges. “I have to tell you what happened at work today honey.” I said to her as she
grabbed me around the waist and easily lifted my muscular, but light to her, body.

Face to face, she pulled me close and we locked lips for a nice, wet, passion-filled kiss. I placed each leg around her thick,
muscular torso and then wrapped my buff arms around her neck. They rested on her full, towering
traps and her thick and athletic jawline was inches in front of me. How could someone contain this
amount of rock-hard, power-laden muscle was beyond me…but I loved it. I longed to be feeling, ogling,
massaging my wife’s muscles all the time, and since I had been working a lot lately, it made me
appreciate her presence even more than normal.

A few minutes of giddy kissing done, Teresa looked into my eyes and asked, “What? What happened at
work today that was so amazing?”

“Cynthia came on to me honey. She’s in lust with my muscular
physique and she couldn’t keep her hands off of me. She massaged and sucked on my breasts and then
continued to caress my muscular biceps and fondled me and herself to completion!”

“Holy shit honey.” Teresa yelled, “Are you ok? You were violated by your boss. We need to do something!”

“No, No, No. Honey.” I exclaimed, “I already did. I took over the DNA project and trials. With her under my control, I
run the lab. Whatever I say goes.”

My wife wasn’t sure how to take it. On one hand, she was happy I
had somehow wrestled control of this life changing project, but on the other, I was being fondled by
another. “I know it’s hard to understand babe, but I’ll do what I can to keep her at arm’s length, while
we get to run the whole thing moving forward.”

Teresa was a little shocked, but thought about it for a
minute and then said, “Amazing dear. You were somehow able to turn a straight 55-year-old woman
into a lesbian and now you’re HER BOSS!”

“Well, I have a boss too babe…and right now, I want to make
her the happiest person in the world!” I answered sensuously.

My wife smiled widely and slowly put me down. On my feet, I looked up slightly at this statuesque,
mammoth mountain of muscle and power. Staring inches away from 340 pounds of herculean beef was
exhilarating in itself and I felt as if her tree trunk of a neck, supporting her gorgeous face was as wide as
my waist. I loved how thick it was becoming and the huge veins that ran up its surface, carrying massive
amounts of blood to her head protruded greatly. Teresa slowly pulled her blouse over her head and
exposed her insanely large pecs which would now make Arnold look small.

She began bouncing them
quickly and the fullness and pop they created as she flexed them made me immediately moist. They
were now so large, they made my D-Cup breasts look small in comparison. And they were well defined
with virtually two layers of muscle stacked right on top of each other. I placed my palms on them as she
bounced them and the hardness and size were overwhelming. They stuck out so far, the lower curve on
the underside of them protruded at least 5 or 6 inches from her muscle-bound, ripped torso. For fun I
made fists with my hands and kind of beat on them. They didn’t budge and I knew they were probably
bullet proof too.

We both got a chuckle out of my feeble effort to pound her chest enough for her to even feel it and I
slowly started to squat, licking her protruding ab muscles with my tongue as I made my way down.
Excitedly, I pulled her tight, small, workout shorts down to her ankles. It was always difficult pulling
them over her massive 34” quads, but luckily the material was stretchy and I was able to get it done.

Now staring me in the face was her semi-erect, thick cock. I loved feeling it grow in the grasp of my
mouth and hands and I quickly took it between my lips and closed them tightly around its head. I then
forced several inches of it deep within my throat and massaged her rod with my hands. It worked like a
charm, and I felt her thick shaft begin to grow wider by the second and the head pushed deeper down
my throat as I wrapped it tightly, licking the bottom of it with my tongue. Within a few more seconds, it
was at full size and I began to pound it with my head thrusts.

Teresa twisted her strong hips slightly to
better position herself and backed against the wall to be in full relax mode as I pleasured her love rod.
God I loved giving my wife a blow job. Nothing gave me greater satisfaction than sucking her gorgeous,
huge cock till she became so utterly fulfilled that she spurted gallons of her white, milky love juice in and
lately, all over me. For some reason, she started to also get off on pulling her giant cock out of my
mouth and drenching me in her nectar.

My face covered in white, sticky goo, she and I would then
lovingly lick up every last drop and make out till we couldn’t taste its wonderful savoriness anymore. My
goal was to experience this exact feeling and erotic completion with her again as I sucked her harder and
faster and harder and faster. My lips kept popping on and off her rosy, firm tip and Teresa began to get
that satisfied tingling sensation jolting through her muscle-bound physique.

Just as I felt I was getting her to that point, and about to drink and wear gallons of her cum, she placed
her strong hands under my arm pits and easily hoisted me up and out, my feet dangling three feet in the
air, my long hair dangling down and whisping across the top of my muscular ass. I looked down at the
colossal forearms and biceps below me, then looked into her gleaming eyes and wide grin. Her erection
was at full attention and she slowly lowered me upon it.

She entered me swiftly and the feel of a long,
wide love-rod filled me up. She hit my G-spot immediately and a shock of pleasure ripped through me.
Now, instead of lowering me and holding me stationary while her hips did the work, she kept still. Her
arms were so strong and powerful, my wife began raising and lowering me continuously on her rockhard appendage. We locked our eyes with each other and she had an even bigger grin now as she was
easily treating me like a sex toy and driving her penis deep inside me without even moving it. My entire,
muscular bodyweight was being rapidly thrust up and down, up and down upon her tip by her
overwhelming power.

The warm, thick shaft and firm, perfectly curved tip were plunging into me with gentle but forceful
grace. My moist pussy was providing just enough lubrication and the friction she was brushing against
my clit was perfectly applied. I continued to peer deeply into the eyes of my muscle-bound wife as she
toyed with me and gulped hard and bit my lip sexually as the pleasures she was providing shot through
me. Feeling the erotic sensations below, I reached out and started grabbing and massaging the bulging
18” forearms that kept me in a constant up and down motion.

My wife was essentially jerking herself
off with me and she seemed like a goddess to me at that point. But I was feeling insane, pleasurable
satisfaction too, so it was certainly a win-win situation. The long, slow pumps of my body upon her
raging cock were needing to speed up, so after several minutes of the former, Teresa began to pump my
body faster and faster, up and down over and over and over. I felt like I was on a ride at the fair and my
hair kept bouncing up and down with each speedy thrust.

I was usually not one to scream, but the moment of ultimate satisfaction was overwhelming me and I
began shouting, “Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhh…my God, my God, my God!”

As my vibrating body was being so
easily moved. The grip upon my wife’s herculean forearms had now moved down to her bulging, vein
covered, full, softball sized biceps as they were pumped to maximum size by the blood that filled them
in her efforts to hold and move my entire bodyweight upon her throbbing member. As she pounded me
so erotically and so pleasurably for me, I could tell she was also in compete enjoyment of the feelings of
my tight pussy around her thick cock and she finally started to roll her eyes back into her beautiful head.

She then tilted her head back too and euphoria overtook her as she blasted me upon her love rod so fast
I started to lose focus. Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam she dropped me over and over again on it. Before
long, I too was being hit with that ultimate fulfilled sensation and with each thrust, lightning bolts of
tingling again ripped through my entire body. Just as I was getting too sexual completion myself, my
wife couldn’t hold back any more and I felt a tremendous explosion of cum rush deep inside me. The
warm, thick juices filled my entire vaginal cavity and as the gallons of her salty goo left her tip, she
quickly hoisted me off her member and shot the next batch directly into my face.

I opened my mouth as
much as possible and took most of it down my throat, but of course, within seconds, my face was once
again covered. She continued to pulse three more eruptions from her massive cock and I drank as much
as possible while also realizing my face, eyes and hair were now covered. Her love sauce was warm and
after swallowing all I could, my wife easily hoisted me up towards her face and began her wonderful
ritual of licking her own nectar off every square inch of my beautiful face. Warmed inside down below,
in my now full belly and on my face, my sexual urges briefly quenched, I completely relaxed my body,
while Teresa held me like a rag doll and finished licking me up.

She then gave me that heart felt, long,
moist kiss and walked me down the hall for a nice, steamy, warm shower before bed. I hugged her
tightly when she brought me in close and said, “I love you more than anything babe, and I can’t wait to
figure out what we’re going to do, now that we’re in control.” She whispered back, “Me too babe…me
too.” And then walked us into the warm, heavy water…

...many more chapters at:  www.patreon.com/herflex
 ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View