Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574164 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:43:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Look
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Look  (Read 47100 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
The Look
« on: March 28, 2020, 09:22:18 pm »
This will be a weird one, but I hope you'll enjoy it. I'll post it in a few big parts as I finish them, here's part one.

“Seriously? That’s the look you want?”
Lindsey stared at her friend incredulously. Had Zoe gone mad? Her friend sighed and seemed deeply unhappy:
“Okay, I got it. I never should have told you.”
The other girl shook her head:
“No, no, it’s … it’s alright. I just … It’s a bit unexpected, don’t you think?”
There was an awkward pause. After weeks of grumbling and being quite harsh, Zoe had finally agreed to talk. They had found a quiet corner of the building and hidden there to take their break. Lindsey looked at her tall, slim friend. To be perfectly honest, she would have loved to have Zoe’s figure. At almost six feet, with long, slim legs and a trim waist, she was a total contrast to Lindsey’s, well, curvier figure. Alright, who was she kidding: She was fat. And she didn’t like it at all.
And now this: Zoe had just showed her a picture of the strangest … person she had ever seen. That, well, probably, woman was a bodybuilder, which was okay by Lindsey, but she was also … ugly. She had this super weird face, with those strange cheeks, that big chin and that super-square jaw. And the hair … Yeah, and she also had those thick, plastic lips. And some fake tits. And … Yeah, no. Yuck.
“I know. That’s why I didn’t want to talk about it. I knew that was what you were going to say. I can’t blame you.”
“Yeah … I … Listen, I don’t want to be horrible or anything, but that doesn’t look … healthy or anything.”
Zoe sighed:
“I don’t expect you to understand. I … I just wanted to tell you … Well, I didn’t. You asked. So here you are. I am obsessed with this. I have been looking at so many pictures and I even bought videos from her.”
“Wow. Can I see one?”
“Are you trying to make me even more awkward?”
“No … I’m trying to understand.”
“Lindsey, I am trying to understand this myself. It’s so bizarre for me to love this. I shouldn’t, you know.”
“I totally get that. It’s bad. How about the video?”
“You are such a weirdo.”
“Pot calling the kettle black.”
Zoe took a moment to find the video, then lowered the sound as far as possible. She switched it on and the woman appeared on screen, smiling her horrible plastic smile at the camera. Her deep, rough voice could be heard:
“Hello, dear. This is for you to enjoy …”
She put a hard, calloused hand against her cheek and ran it down towards her chin, then down to her neck. Lindsey could see the thick muscles on both sides bulge. The hand went down, her fingers running over striations that were astonishingly deep, before reaching her tit. This one was very round and so obviously fake it made Lindsey wonder how that even worked. She cupped it, or rather tried to, simply because it was so huge and round. Then she sank her fingers into the deeply tanned flesh, making the implant assume weird shapes. They heard the bodybuilder groan:
“Oh yes … That feels so good. I love my big fake tits …”
Lindsey was dumbfounded as the woman’s hand went further down, touching her bricklike abs. She managed to ask:
“You paid for this?”
“I paid her to make this for me.”
“Wow. You are obsessed.”
The woman went down and down, now filming her shaved crotch. There was a thick, thumblike protrusion that looked like a little penis.
“Is this her clitoris?”
“Mhm. Yeah.”
“Okay, you can shut it off now.”
Zoe did so, her face a deep crimson.
There was a long pause, then Lindsey said:
“I don’t see it, but I kinda get the fascination. She did this to herself and she loves it. I guess it’s better than being unhappy with your looks.”
Zoe shrugged:
“Maybe that’s it.”
“So, what are you going to do?”
The tall girl was even redder:
“Nothing, obviously. It’s just a fantasy. Maybe I’ll pay her for another video. That’s all.”
The bell rang, ending their break. If anything, it made Lindsey feel unfulfilled.

About that: Somehow, Zoe had managed to plant a seed of insanity in Lindsey’s brain. As she went back to the dorm later on, she couldn’t take her mind off that picture. And that clip. How could anybody want to be like that? Her mind constantly returned to that bizarre vision, making her wonder about whether she was actually normal. She couldn’t just start to fantasize about this too, could she?
She got home, said hello to her roommate and climbed on her bunk bed. She had decided to take the upper bed, because she hoped the extra exercise would make her lose weight, but all it did was make her tired. She got comfortable and searched online:
“Bodybuilder woman face.”
Oh God, she was so ruining her search profile! Then came the pictures. Most weren’t half bad. Quite a few of them were actually beautiful, like models. Some others … Not so much. And some where extreme. Like the one Zoe was obsessing over. She even found the one: Apparently, her name was Caroline Jakobovsky. And there were before pictures too.
Lindsey gasped: She had been fat, just like her. Over the years, she had built that body and she even posted a detailed timeline of her transformation! The chubby student couldn’t believe her eyes as she read the text, complete with detailed descriptions and lots of pictures. This was … fascinating. She could see the other woman grow more muscular slowly, the fat receding. Her face turned harsher and more brutish, her muscles swelled, her outfits became more revealing, and she got stronger and stronger. She saw how the woman’s breasts got inflated bigger and bigger, how her lips got injected, how she got her tan, how she got pierced … She even showed a timeline of her clit!
This was too much for Lindsey.
She closed the window and took a deep breath.
No. She was not going to fall for the same thing. No. Never.

Meanwhile, Zoe was feeling terrible. She had just alienated her best friend for nothing. Nothing really changed, didn’t it? The only thing she managed to do was that Lindsey now hated her. Or thought that she was a freak. She should have kept her mouth shut. If she just had kept her stupid fantasy to herself, that whole thing would never have happened. She groaned. Why couldn’t she just keep her secrets and be okay with it? No one had forced her to do this! Besides, she would never have gone for it anyway.
She sighed. The thought of having such a body and such a face was … odd. It turned her on. She wondered how it would feel to have such enormous muscles … How would it feel to be restricted in her movements by her sheer mass? What about those giant breasts? How did one even sleep with bags of saline stuck on one’s chest? And the face? What was it like to look like a monster and to love it?
She could feel herself get wet. Fuck.
Zoe ran her fingers over her tiny clit. About that … What if she could really jerk herself off? Like one of the boys? What was that like?
She was torn from her daydreaming by a message on her phone. Fuck. Lindsey.
The tall girl couldn’t deal with this right now. No way. She ignored it. Instead, she tried to find her way back to her horniness.

Over the next few days, Zoe did her best to evade her friend. They didn’t share many classes, so this was easy for the most part. She felt horrible. Somehow, everything had gone to shit because of her stupidity. At the same time, she was obsessing about Caroline more than ever. She was on the verge of ordering another video, with only her shame regarding Lindsey holding her back.
Just as she was on her way to the next class, she suddenly got accosted by Lindsey. The chubby woman just basically ran into her, almost pushing her against the wall. Zoe was too shocked to say anything and just stared at her friend.
“Okay … Okay … Zoe, you did this to me. You made me fall for this. I don’t know how, but we gotta do this. Together. Got me?”
The tall woman stared at her. What did she just hear?
“Are you serious?”
“I can’t get this out of my head. It’s your fault. So you can’t just ignore me now!”
It took Zoe a moment to parse what she just heard. Then, slowly, she answered:
“Okay … Yeah. I guess I can’t.”
“Good. And don’t you forget it!”

That evening, they met at Zoe’s place. She had a room on her own after her roommate dropped out of college and the management didn’t find a replacement. They sat on the lower bunk bed which Zoe used as a backup sofa and tried to figure out what it all meant. Lindsey asked:
“So … If we really do this … How?”
“I have no idea. I mean, it is totally crazy.”
“I know. I still hope it’ll go away.”
“I tried that for a year.”
“A year? Seriously? That’s bad.”
“Yeah. So I guess we’ll have to either get therapy or do something.”
“Like train?”
“That sounds like a good first step. Maybe it’s too hard and we get discouraged and it stays a fantasy. That would be better, I guess.”
“Or it works and we get huge.”
Lindsey smiled. Zoe jumped up.
“You know what we should do? We should try and find out what we’d look like!”
“Okay … How would we do that?”
“Well, I’ve been learning how to edit photos and I guess I could transform pictures of ours. Also, I may have been experimenting with drawing muscles … What do you think?”
Lindsey looked away. She was squeamish about being photographed. She hated her looks on the pictures: She always looked awkward and ugly. Zoe added:
“I’m not going to show them to anyone. You say it, and I’ll delete the pictures, okay?”
“I’m still not too sure about this.”
“No problem. We’ll start with me, okay?”

This she could agree on. They hung up a bedsheet to have a neutral background, then Zoe stripped. Lindsey stared. She hadn’t expected this. Her friend was rather skinny and seeing her naked made her painfully aware of her own shapelessness. Zoe said:
“Okay, here’s the camera, do it!”
To Lindsey’s surprise, Zoe went for a bodybuilder pose, flexing what should be her biceps. She snapped the pictures, then returned the camera. After checking them out, the thin girl said:
“Cool. Those will work.”
She copied the pictures on her computer and went to work. For Lindsey, it was astonishing to watch. Zoe was struggling a bit, but after a while, she got in the flow and the chubby woman could watch her friend transform on screen. Her skin got a deep tan, then Zoe painted in some muscles, carefully shading them. Lindsey was astonished by the mass she was adding. If Zoe really had muscles like these, she would be a heavyweight bodybuilder!
“Isn’t that a bit much?”
“No, it’s maybe even a bit too little. Just you wait!”
She continued, painting in the abs, then surrounding them by a framework of hard obliques. Occasionally, she checked on other pictures to be sure she didn’t screw this up. She added the thighs and calves next, then the arms. Although it took very long to do this, neither woman felt it. Instead, they were becoming more and more excited by the progress.
“Okay, so what do you think?”
“It looks strange … Your head on top of that body …”
“I know. Also, I still gotta do the boobs.”
What happened next made Lindsey stare. In no time, Zoe painted a set of ultra-huge jugs on her chest, round, fake and massive.
“Holy crap!”
“Nice, huh? Imagine having tits like those …”
“I can imagine the back pain.”
“Girl, with muscles like those, there’s no back pain. That’s just extra training.”
“You’re so strange.”
“I know. Now, I get to do the face.”
“Seriously?”
“Sure. That’s the whole thing, don’t you think?”
Zoe started painting over her face, adding lines, broadening the jaw, emphasizing the cheeks and turning her innocent, yet rather plain face into a brutish mask. She added the makeup and said:
“Like it yet?”
“It looks terrifying.”
“I know. Imagine having a face like that!”
She added the lips, giving her picture a pair of outrageously swollen sausages.
“Damn, Zoe … It’s still you, but …”
“Mhm. It’s … wow.”
Zoe zoomed back out and gasped. The effect was astonishing. Of course, the picture was crude and she could see a hundred things to fix, but at the same time, she could feel her heart beat faster. Did she really want this? She struggled. Yes …
“Okay. Do it!”
“Really? Cool. Take off your clothes and I’ll get right to it.”
Lindsey blushed, but decided she had to be strong now. She got out of her outfit and stood in front of the sheet. She still tried her best to cover her big breasts and her crotch. Zoe frowned:
“You’ve got to work with me there. If you pose like this, it’ll look stupid. Come on, be more he-man-like!”
Lindsey got deep crimson, but she complied, lifting her arms into a double biceps pose. She felt ridiculous, but Zoe snapped away, then said:
“Thank you. Now, let’s work the magic!”
She started working and the longer it went, the more Lindsey switched from being embarrassed to finding it fascinating. When Zoe began increasing the mass of her legs, Lindsey stared, then said:
“Wow … Those will be huge!”
“You deserve it.”
“You’re really turning all my fat into muscle. I wish it were this easy.”
“I had to practice a lot, you know.”
“Sorry. Please go on!”
She watched as Zoe turned her fat legs into sculpted pillars, deeply tanned and striated. She felt something tense within her.
“Ooh …”
“Something wrong?”
“No, no, everything is fine. Just continue!”
Zoe moved up, working on Lindsey’s midsection. She asked:
“So, do you want a slim waist or a really heavy one?”
The chubby woman hesitated. At last, she said:
“Make me big!”
Zoe gave her a smirk and went to work, transforming her friend’s flab into a mass of absurdly defined muscle gut. When she was done, Lindsey was taking deep breaths. She had spent so much time wanting to be thin that seeing this heavy monstrosity take shape made her doubt herself. What would it feel like to have such a bulging deformity grow from her? She couldn’t even imagine it.
Meanwhile, Zoe packed the rest of her body with muscles. She broadened her friend’s back, filled up her shoulders, turned her arms into pythons and expanded her pecs until they overtook her breasts. Lindsey’s arms were now gigantic masses of meat, each one probably twenty inches around in reality. They were carved deep, with hard, bulging veins and striations all over. Then she smiled and asked:
“So, fake boobs for you too?”
“Of course …”
Lindsey watched as Zoe painted in a pair of completely artificial bags of silicone, resting them on that absurd muscle gut.
The thin woman grinned:
“Nice, huh?”
“Incredible. Do my face now!”
In no time, Lindsey’s face transformed into a mask of roids and plastic. Zoe was having fun, pushing back her friend’s hairline, emphasizing her cheeks and constructing a brutish uber-jaw that would give a nutcracker career doubts. Then, she inflated her lips, and added a surprisingly decent make-up. At last, she was done and said:
“So, what do you think? Do you like the look?”
By that time, Lindsey was so wet, it was getting uncomfortable. She took a deep breath and said:
“Can you put them next to each other?”
“You mean us?”
“Us.”
Zoe did as she was asked and licked her lips.
“Wait, I forgot something.”
“What?”
She grinned and went to work on their pussies, painting in a thick clitoris that would be a good four inches thick in real life. The two young women stared at the caricatures in front of them and stayed very silent. They both knew they wanted this. It was terrifying.
Just as they were going to say something, Lindsey noticed that it was already way early. She said:
“Shit. It’s two o’clock already. How did that happen?”
“Time flies if you’re having fun.”
“Oh yeah. Say, could I stay with you tonight? Somehow, I don’t want to go out now.”
“Sure.”
In the end, Lindsey slept on the lower bunk bed, but even that took a long time. Somehow, every time they were about to fall asleep, they ended up talking again. Were they for real on this? Should they talk to some psychologist? Wasn’t this crazy? What would their friends and family say? Then they had to look at the picture again. Somewhere along the way, they masturbated to their new bodies … It was a little awkward, but they couldn’t stop themselves anymore. The whole situation left them blushing and confused. Then, finally, they could sleep.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

The Look
« on: March 28, 2020, 09:22:18 pm »

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Look
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 06:58:05 am »
 :bravo:nice set up and interesting characters. I look forward to watching there transformation!

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 07:35:00 am »
Mmm fantastic. Love the build up. Hope they get sweaty and muscled up together. More please
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 08:10:26 am »
Nice start, looking forward to see how far they go!

Offline sicktick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 02:05:15 pm »
Hope this one keeps going. Great work as always

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2020, 12:08:24 am »
Great start.  Looking forward to more.  I love the premise

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 08:17:32 pm »
Here's the continuation!

Despite their mutual fascination, neither did much towards it at first. They were busy at college, there was a lot of stress all around and besides, neither really knew how to handle this whole business. Lindsey tried doing crunches in the evening and went jogging for a bit, but that didn’t do much in the way of muscle-building. For Zoe, it was largely the same. She did manage to follow a fitness program for a few days, but after two weeks, she dropped back into her usual routine.
The two young women were just mostly trying to stay afloat in class and although they didn’t forget about their passion, they didn’t act on it. Things were just too busy. Zoe continued her photomanipulations though and occasionally sent Lindsey the fruits of her labor. The plump girl couldn’t believe what she saw. Zoe kept reworking her own pictures into those huge muscle-packed monstrosities. It was shocking to watch. It was also very, very hot.
In the end, she caved and sent her her own pictures to work on. Soon, she owned a photo of herself turned into a veiny creature wrapped in brutal muscle. Fake-titted, tanned and her face distorted into roided-up ugliness, she was lying on her bed, the sweat glinting on her skin.
Lindsey decided to give something in return for Zoe’s generosity. It took a lot of time to prepare, but in the end, she felt she was ready. She sent a message to her friend, asking her to be available that afternoon, and, once Zoe accepted it, went to pack everything up.
The chubby young woman arrived at Zoe’s place with several boxes and suitcases, struggling to carry them all. Once Zoe saw her, she rushed to help her, surprised by the sheer mass of stuff.
“What are you up to, girl?”
“Oh, it’s a surprise for you. I hope you’ll like it!”
“Okay …”
“Just help me get all that stuff inside.”
As soon as everything was there, Lindsey closed the blinds and said:
“You were so nice to me, I just had to give something back.”
“I don’t know what you’re up to, but okay …”
“Okay, here goes nothing.” Lindsey opened one of the boxes, revealing a muscular human torso. She explained: “You know I’m in drama club, don’t you?”
“I didn’t, but whatever. What is this?”
“So, a couple of years ago, they did a show on Greek myth and they had a prop builder construct a Hercules costume.”
“Uh-huh …”
“They used it for a couple of performances, since the actor picked for it was rather skinny-fat and didn’t manage to get in shape. Then they put it in storage and forgot about it. I was picked to put some order into it and … ta-daa!”
Zoe didn’t seem to understand. Lindsey took the thing out and held it up.
“It should fit you.”
It clicked.
“Seriously?”
Lindsey nodded.
“And there’s more. But let’s get you suited up first, shall we?”
All of a sudden, Zoe was very much awake, ready and horny. She stared as Lindsey spread out the muscle suit’s parts. It was a complete set, made of robust latex and clearly modelled on a very heavyweight male bodybuilder. With a grin, Lindsey said:
“Please take off your clothes.”
In a matter of instants, Zoe was naked except for her panties. Clumsily, she put on the suit, carefully slipping into the parts and connecting them. She put the legs on first, amazed by their girth. Looking at her reflection, she giggled.
“Whoa. This is some pro cycler level of development, don’t you think?”
She turned around, admiring her fake glutes and quads. Her upper body looked completely out of place on those meat columns. Zoe nodded, trying to suppress her own horniness. Then she handed her the torso, helping Zoe put it on, then slipping the cover of the connections over them. Zoe ran her fingers over her bulging, gut-like abs.
“Fuck. Look at those …”
Lindsey nodded. She was very, very horny now. Still, there was still a lot to do. Next came the arms. Zoe slipped them on, marveling at the hugeness of the biceps. Her arms each instantly quadrupled in volume, looking absolutely gigantic now.
Once that was done, she took a few steps, fake-flexing her arms. Somehow, the material was made well enough to at least bulge a little.
“Oh, yeah! I’m huge! Look at those muscles! I’m a monster!”
She posed in front of the mirror, examining the mass of her body, then walked around, instantly falling into the musclemen swagger. She grinned:
“Fuck yeah. Lindsey, you’re a genius!”
“That’s not even all, you know?”
“There’s more?”
Lindsey reached into another box and extricated a pair of rounded, fake-fake tits. She had ordered them online, and they were easily as big as her head each. Zoe’s eyes opened wide.
“Gimme.”
The tits were connected to a transparent kind of pseudo-bra which she slipped over Zoe’s now gigantic arms and locked it behind her wide back. Once they were in place, her friend started fondling the huge silicone bags, squeezing them lustfully and grinning madly.
“Those are … amazing!”
Lindsey looked at her handiwork and grinned. The sight turned her on even more, and she had even crazier stuff prepared!
“I have one more thing, but we’ll have to see whether it works. I tried it for myself and … Just let me try!”
“Okay … I’m all in.”
“Cool. Now sit down and close your eyes.”
Zoe awkwardly sat down, the thick padding of the suit boosting her up. She giggled, but Lindsey sternly told her to stay silent.
“Fine, boss!”
“Let me do this.”
Lindsey took the bits and pieces from her bag and carefully went to work, applying the prosthetics she had produced at home. It was a lot of work to get this ready and she had to be careful with the make-up, but eventually, she was done.
Zoe had been getting fidgety, but every time she wanted to take a look, Lindsey cut her off:
“No peeking!”
“Aww …”
Then, at last, she was ready. She said:
“Okay, you can look now.”
Zoe opened her eyes and stared. This was incredible. She looked at her reflection and her face had transformed. Using some prosthetics, Lindsey had expanded her jawline, made her cheeks bulge and built up her forehead, giving her face that harsh, roided look.
“Incredible …”
Lindsey breathed out sharply. She was relieved it actually worked.
The other girl got up, examining her transformed look. The muscles, the giant tits, the weird face … She looked monstrous, and she loved it.
To Lindsey’s surprise, she embraced her, engulfing her in those huge tits and muscles. Lindsey wanted to resist, but then, she suddenly felt very hot and very, very horny.
“You’re amazing, you know that?”
“I … I’m just glad you like it.”
“Like it? Love it! God, this is the look, you know?”
“Actually, there are two more things …”
“Even more? You’re the best! I don’t know what to say …”
Lindsey opened the final package and took out three things. The first was a syringe with lip fillers. The second was an outfit. And the third was a little cock. She said:
“If you want to complete the look?”
“Absolutely! Do it. Do it all!”
Carefully, Lindsey put on some gloves, put on the numbing cream as she was told and slowly pumped the filler into Zoe’s lips. She massaged them, then added:
“This will go away in a couple of weeks. But you’ll look very sexy for the time.”
Once she was done, Zoe sported some rather plump lips, not as big as on the morph, but still, big enough. Then she put on the outfit with Lindsey’s help. It was a bit of a struggle, but once she was done, she couldn’t help grinning. It consisted of a pair of super-tight yoga pants that covered her fake leg muscles like a second skin, a triangle bikini that covered her thick nipples, but not much more, and a large cut-off shirt that left her with some serious underboob and a good view of both her giant arms and her amazing abs.
As a final bit, Lindsey helped her put the tiny cock into her pants, which produced a small, but unmistakable bulge of her fake big clit. Then Lindsey said:
“You’re almost perfect. I just need to get dressed and then, we can go out.”
“Go out? Are you crazy?”
“Girl, I’m not going to turn you into my sex dream project and then not show you off. Besides, no one will recognize you. And even if they did, they wouldn’t believe it.”
“Okay, but what about you?”
“Oh, obviously people aren’t going to look at me all that much. But I plan to disguise myself too.”
Zoe stared at her reflection, did a few flexes, hefted her giant boobs and generally couldn’t believe what she saw. She was also quite hot in that suit, but that was the price to pay, she assumed. Meanwhile, Lindsey went to work on her own look. In no time, she had gone for a simple, dressed down goth look, no corsets or complicated boots, just a big black shirt, pale make-up and some chucks. She put on the black bang wig, checked herself once again and said:
“Enough with the staring, time to go!”

An hour later, they arrived at the local alternative club. Lindsey had picked it because she didn’t want to take too big a jump, but still, their look, no, Zoe’s look was enough to make everybody here stare. At first, Zoe had been rather shy about her new body, with her stance not really fitting her bulk. She found it difficult to move with all that stuff hanging from her slim body. However, Lindsey kicked her ankle and scolded her.
“You gotta sell it! Come on!”
She had started to get used to it and she was having fun, holding people’s stares and waiting for them to look away. She was outrageous and she knew it. Lindsey had done wonders on the makeup. That girl had potential! She had managed to make her blown-up lips look even bigger and fuller, she had brought out her fake cheekbones so much they looked brutal, and she had still managed to give her some sultry eyes. She was a freak, but in the best sense of the word. She was also wearing her preferred pair of sexy heels, boosting her up beyond six feet. She was shocked that she took up so much room! She towered over the people at the entrance, rivaling the bouncer and causing people to reach for their phones.
The bouncer let them in without much fuss. He was way too shocked by what he saw. Once they were inside, Zoe bent over to Lindsey and chuckled:
“I wonder what he was thinking?”
“I don’t know. I guess he might have been a little jealous?”
“I don’t know. I wouldn’t know what I’d think in such a situation!”
“Trust me, you’d be amazed. I sure am.”
“This is so crazy …”
They headed further inside, drawing even more attention to Zoe. People stopped and stared as she passed them, dropping things, looking as if their minds had collapsed or retching in disgust. For Zoe, this was exhilarating. She got into the groove, swinging her hips, letting her heavy tits bounce and giving people a good look of her majestic body. In the dim light of the club, she looked real. They both could tell from the people’s expressions.
Zoe laughed and said:
“Watch this.”
She walked to the bar, plopped her huge tits on it and said:
“I’ll need two Mojitos.”
She kept her voice deep and husky, to sound the part. The barkeeper stared at her. He had completely zoned out. She snapped her fingers and growled aggressively.
“Two Mojitos!”
He got it right on the second time, got her the drinks and apologized. She paid, then returned to Lindsey, laughing. The other girl took the drink and said:
“Holy crap! You’re really getting into this, aren’t you?”
“This is the best! I’m a monster and I fucking love it!”
Lindsey looked at her friend’s brutish face. She let herself go and just took her look for what it was, and she wanted this even more. She wanted to be like this. Big, brutal, monstrous. Scary. Oh yes. And strong.
“Let’s dance!”
Zoe stared at her:
“I don’t think I should. This body …”
“Fuck it. Come with me!”
She pulled on her, leading her on the dancefloor. They let the music drive them and they enjoyed it. Lindsey went close, singing along with the lyrics and letting go. She wasn’t used to doing this, normally, she didn’t put herself into the spotlight like this, but tonight, she felt free.
Grinding herself against her friend’s fake muscle body, she wondered how it would feel …
The thought made her very, very horny.
However, their dance was cut short when Zoe declared:
“Fuck, I can’t do this anymore. This is so hot!”
“You are hot!”
“No, I mean the body. I can’t breathe!”
They stopped, returned to the side and relaxed for a moment. That’s when a guy approached them:
“Wow. You two are amazing. Are you here often?”
Zoe grinned:
“Do you think you would have missed me if I had been here before?”
“Good point. I’m Isaac! Nice to meet you!”
The musclewoman grinned, her face becoming even more intimidating:
“Are you hitting on me?”
“Well … Yes. Your look is fascinating!”
“It’s the tits, right?”
“Not only. I like the style. The hardness. The muscles.”
“Okay …”
She exchanged glances with Lindsey. What was going on? Was this a joke?
“You’ll have to excuse us. Now.”
Before he could say a thing, she took Lindsey by the hand and dragged her to the restroom. They caused quite a commotion there, but once that was sorted out, Zoe shouted:
“What was that?”
“I don’t know. A freak, maybe?”
“Pot and kettle, you know?”
“I know. I … Fuck, I don’t understand this. I mean, of course, there’s got to be people liking it or Caroline wouldn’t have much business, but here?”
“I can’t go back out there! What if he asks questions?”
“Just do it. Make something up. I don’t think that guy’s going to doubt much. You’re making his day right now, aren’t you?”
“Yeah, he’s cute, but what if he wants to …”
“Just play it by ear.”
“Wow. Great advice, Miss Casual Dating!”
“Hey, that was uncalled for. I’m just shy. I don’t date because of that. And anyway, why are you asking me?”
“I don’t know. You’re here, I trust you. What else should I do?”
“As I said, I don’t know!”
Just then, a raven-haired goth beauty tried to pass them and growled:
“Are you freaks done already? People need to use the bathroom.”
Zoe turned to face her, an operation which was a little intimidating, and growled:
“Now listen, you bitch …”
The other girl stared at her, only now understanding who she was facing. She got very quiet and waited until they left. Back outside, Zoe said:
“Whoa. Did you see how that bitch gave up? That was nice …”
“You are kinda intimidating.”
“I am. Yeah. So, what next? Where did that guy go?”
They looked around, but didn’t find him. Zoe was disappointed. She was starting to feel hot and sweaty in her outfit and it wasn’t all that comfortable. They stayed for a little while, then left, causing some more ruckus on the way out.
They were back home sooner than expected. It was a little disappointing, but it had also been quite revelatory. As Lindsey helped her friend out of the suit, the tall woman said:
“Okay, that was incredible. I’m so going to do that again. Do you want to try it too?”
“I wish, but I don’t think I could fit that suit right now. I don’t have the shape for it and I’m a bit too short.”
“Yeah, I guess that could be a problem. We should get you a suit made, anyway. And we should definitely start to train for real. If I can be like that 24/7, but sans the sweatiness inside the suit …”
They both nodded quietly. They had to do this!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2020, 03:57:51 am »
Awesome update! This story is shaping up to foreshadow how huge they'll get!

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 09:34:56 pm »
Loving this story! I actually have my own muscle suit to inspire my own bodybuilding dreams, so it's really cool to see Zoe doing the same :)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2020, 09:51:25 pm »
That's great! I wonder how that feels ...

Thank you for your support.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2020, 06:16:08 pm »

It feels great! I bought it on ebay from a guy call "musclesuit", he has of bunch of different types/sizes and will make them custom fit for your body. They're somewhat expensive, but totally worth it if you have a muscle growth fetish and want to feel what it's like to be "big"...or if you're into cosplay. I bought the biggest style he had and I need to go sideways through doors, I look like a total beast!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2020, 10:00:48 pm »

It feels great! I bought it on ebay from a guy call "musclesuit", he has of bunch of different types/sizes and will make them custom fit for your body. They're somewhat expensive, but totally worth it if you have a muscle growth fetish and want to feel what it's like to be "big"...or if you're into cosplay. I bought the biggest style he had and I need to go sideways through doors, I look like a total beast!

Whoa.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2020, 02:50:01 am »
Any plans to continue in the near future? I really miss this story :(

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2020, 08:06:24 am »
Definitely working on it, but I'm still finishing a bunch of commissions.
A continuation is coming!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2020, 06:33:37 pm »
Glad to see more from Roy. Look forward to more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Look

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View