Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574078 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 07:56:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?  (Read 11756 times)

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I gotta see the curves it’s unlike anything. The Confidence they display. They know they’re desire. And of course the sex life. I would want to know what that would be like in bed:)
I like all kinds of women but Female bodybuilders has been high on my list to date
User is currently banned [View]

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
I couldn't help thinking "Jesus, she looks better in that speedo than I ever could!". I think she was pretty aware of that also.

What was it about the speedo in particular, when I presume all her outfits showcased her muscles.
Was it a bulge in the front or did it particular emphasise the muscularity of her ass compared to yours?

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
For me, well developed muscles on a woman signal strength, confidence, work ethic, etc. Which are appealing traits to me. And on a strictly physical level, bodybuilding accentuates natural feminine curves. It's beautiful..

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
I couldn't help thinking "Jesus, she looks better in that speedo than I ever could!". I think she was pretty aware of that also.

What was it about the speedo in particular, when I presume all her outfits showcased her muscles.
Was it a bulge in the front or did it particular emphasise the muscularity of her ass compared to yours?

The latter. The speedo had a very rough day going up against that ass.

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
For me - I think bodies just look better when muscular. I don't understand when people say that women with soft curvy bodies are more womanly / desirable - doesn't compute for me.

I like the fact that muscular woman are stronger than me and other women are envious of them. I have seem women in gyms staring at the alpha girl with muscles and I know they are jealous but if you asked them they would say its too much or disgusting... I think the girls that reel against the more muscular women are just jealous and too lazy to achieve that physique - I think the determination is sexually appealling

Totally agree with this.

I love the determination, I think this and the amount of muscle that really gets me going.  I like watching workout videos and just seeing them get pumped.  That's sexy to me.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
It's definitely the muscle. I was driving through Silver Spring, MD this afternoon, starting to make a right turn -- when I spied this otherwise very attractive statuesque blonde woman in a sleeveless red top standing at the corner, perhapd waiting for the crosswalk signal, but also on the phone. Not flexing mind you, but that curl in hte arm was showing off very big biceps. I immediately strainghtened out and pased by her slowly. -- checking out both arms. Great big biceps. When I cught he eye, I mouthed "wow!" Because that was it for me. instant hard-on, etc. Been horned up ever since.

Offline Username13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
I think role reversal drives most of it. As someone who is super submissive, I love the idea of a woman being "the man", especially relative to me. Whether that's being more muscular, taller, stronger, having more masculine features than me, etc. (for whatever reason financial domination has never been a thing for me, even that gets lumped in with role reversal a lot of the time), it's just a dynamic I've always liked. Not sure why exactly, probably because I've always been on the smaller side growing up (and now), so it's kind of one of those "knowing your place" things in sexual development. I guess all of that could apply to literally just being less than in those areas to an actual man, but I guess that's where the role reversal aspect comes in that it only works with women for me. It's taboo for a woman to be those things to a guy, so I guess it's that whole forbidden fruit aspect.

Offline fbbfitfan6

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2022, 06:34:56 pm »
Size of their muscles. I usually do not find muscular but smaller women very attractive. This is because I was painfully thin as a teenager when my hormones were sizzling. Then when I found out about fbbs I was blown away that there were women who were so much bigger and stronger than me. And because my society is macho and tends to show men as the bigger and stronger ones, I felt deep shame at my own weakness and shame that a woman could be and obviously is much stronger and bigger than me when I am supposed to be that one. That led to fantasies of domination and wrestling and such, a cope to fetishize fbbs and athletic girls instead of deal with my own body dysmorphia shame. Now that i've dealt with that I still find muscles great to look at, I still occasionally have some fantasies of fbb, but it's much less than it used to be, it doesn't feel like it has a hold on me anymore.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View