Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574175 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 01:18:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?  (Read 11762 times)

Offline streetcleanr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I have always liked big girls.  Athletic big.  I see many female bodybuilders who have muscle on small frames...and they don't do it for me.  But the area I grew up in had loads of ...I guess the term is stocky.  I don't buy the idea that women cant get big without steroids...Damn I grew up with big girls that were very strong...believe me tossing 100 pound bags of potatoes into an empty semi trailer will make anyone tougher than shit by thunder!

Offline paradroid

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • proud to be a schmoe
For sure all about her being stronger. Goes way back to the wpw/ray martin and espn shows.
I liked that look back then. Feminine but could kick your arse.
Good times
proud to be a schmoe, but forever alone

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
Re: What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2019, 02:16:26 am »
For me it's also the role reversal aspect of it as well as the visual appeal of muscles on a woman.
I also register what some posters have mentioned of being aware these woman are invading male territory and it's almost a feeling that some of them are a better man than me if you know what I mean. I find that a turn on and it makes me want to submit to them - preferably after a brief wrestle that puts me in my place!
Maybe that's why their masculinisation doesn't put me off and even increases the appeal in some cases.

I wouldn't underestimate the purely aesthetic appeal though. I get a thrill out of seeing any woman with tight little muscles whether in the gym or out and about. I'm talking here about ladies who are nothing like bodybuilders and don't trigger any submissive feelings in me, but I just want to run my hands over their firm bodies and sexy muscles.

birmi482

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2019, 03:47:30 am »
I have kind of a mania. Saradas I check many times a day, especially the threads on which i have posted. Insta pages of selected fbb maybe once a week unless something happens like the recent divorce news of Aleesha or around competitions or expo like fibo when i check hourly

Offline super123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2019, 01:51:36 am »
I can't put into words. There's just something so attractive about a ripped and muscular woman.

Offline savage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2019, 07:15:12 am »
Just something about a hard female that gets me going.  And there's not a certain type.  I like hard pecs.  But also like implants if it looks right.  I know some think that we might be gay, but it's not about that.  I like females.  I like normal girls too.  I think the sex would be super hot.  I'm just attracted to the "oddity" of it.  The things we like about females, it's to the extreme with fbbs.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2019, 07:56:45 pm »
For me, beyond the curves, which I find incredible, and their obvious power,  is just my fantasy that they are also sexually super-charged.  It seems that that might be true of some of them...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Ejuc333

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2019, 11:08:48 pm »
Nothing totally unique to add to the conversation, but I really love the dedication it shows and the confidence and assertiveness that these women have.  If I were to probe my psyche just a bit, it would seem that they possess some of the qualities I wish I had myself.

Offline streetcleanr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2019, 08:16:30 am »
I don't know how it is for everyone else or if anyone will even be able to make sense of this...but I have always wondered how detailed into the brain is our sexuality?  I for one seem to think it I extremely detailed.  There is no other way to explain these facts about me...m family was into figure skating and my aunt was very close to an appearance in the Olympics...so we all ice skated too...there was a older girl...maybe 20 and I was 6 I guess...but I was infatuated with her legs, and you know if you put on muscle easily then some of these women on skates get pretty big thighs and without knowing anything about sex I didn't put the two together....woman with muscle thighs and shapely developed calves equals me want intercourse...nope too little.  This continued all the way to me being a senior in high school.  I was at a bookstore and saw a book called (I think). GO FOR IT! by Gayle Olinakova not sure of the spieling....well back in those days if you needed material for yourself and it had to be muscular women...that book was a must...I mist have looked as guilty as can be in my mind...thinking the salesclerk knew I was going right home, lube up and stroke off the her legs...funny I see pics of her now once in a while and she is no where the size of woman I would love to be on top of right now...very athletic and developed but not superhuman big.  But my erotic manifestations come from two or three elements:

1.  I am the lower lie form, no way in hell do I rate ever being with such a goddess of muscularity...yet I am the one with her.
2.  At the same time I am just a tool for her, she has no emotional attachment for me...at least that is what we both think...but I get pissrd off because I am not and never will be was she is or has become...so I decide to ignore her for a day or two...then the weirdest thing happens...she starts to get very angry and starts looking for me...being the physical specimen she is she finds me like in a busy mall and is wearing only a g-string, flip flops and just enough of an old ratty t-shirt that is torn away just below her monsterishly erect nipples...obviously this angry woman is being watched by everyone...she sees me and starts yelling in a very deep yet effeminate voice that she will not put up with my behavior, I won't be able to leave the house, I belong to her alone, and that her libido needs constant care from me...she throws me over her huge shoulder so if she just looks to her left, she starts to calm down because my erection is pushing able my belt until the whole head is exposed.
So this property of her thing is in some ways her way of loving me..but I am just not worthy of her actually saying it.
3.  As the tears have gone by my personal vision of loveliness has constantly changed and it has always been on par with the so called women who have taken it too far.  I would like nothing better than have my lover to be so androgynous that when she dress in male clothes...it is very difficult for people to tell what she is...because of severe male pattern baldness she has a closely shaved head,  and my woman is usually a very dark skinned black woman...when we go out in suits she is definitely the dominate because she is taller, outweighs me, is a skilled fighter like the UFC dudes...but people look at her sideways when she speaks...just something womanly about her as well.
4.  She also is totally in control in sex...like one sunny day I am working in my backyard when I glance at the patio door and there she is doing her most muscular pose and intimidation look that says I need it now...but there is no worry...as soon as I saw her I had nothing else on my mind except the primal groan and moan that we both make as we climax at the same time.

I guess I didn't answer the question and it just turned into a fantasy story of mine...but I find them to be gods gift to me for if they didn't't exist...I guess I would be in bed with a 300 pound black man and I never considered myself gay...I know now that I am attracted to many types of women and I love sex with a woman...but because of this I also know I would have no real issues with gay sex, if my partner fullfilled my needs....dark black, freakishly muscular, shaved everywhere and be as clean as can be...well I think that is why I am so turned on by Renne Toney...for years I tried to say yeah to much, looks like a man....well, hell yes she does and I think that is because she is incredibly trans gendered.  I have no doubt in my mind that Renne was born all girl.  She is not a man, but looks like one yet can have vaginal sex...that I why female bodybuilders are the best of all worlds...I get everything I want...feel good about liking that body I would love to have laying on top of me and still get to have the kind of sex I like best as well.

I am married and love my wife body very much, but she is a turn on to me physically because she is a dark skinned beautiful black woman with a very thick crossfit type body, not ripped...but she does it foe me everyday...so I am weird I don't have boundaries...its all ok to me.  It's funny, but I am white and feel no urgency to screw a white woman. many are beautiful and I could make it with Colette Giumond, Tina Zampa, Maria Calo at her biggest in the early 2000s, Bev Francis when she decided to max out, Karla Nelson, Lesa Lewis, Iris Kyle, and on and on.  I don't think a day goes by that I don't think about three things....The Beatles, Portland Trail Blazers and a picture of Renne Toney.

POST!
OUT!

Offline MackTheKnife

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2020, 11:05:17 am »
They look amazing, they have passion, the dont break easy with a big guy like me and they are the best in bed ever.

amazonophile

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2020, 12:38:42 am »
I have always liked big girls.  Athletic big.  I see many female bodybuilders who have muscle on small frames...and they don't do it for me.  But the area I grew up in had loads of ...I guess the term is stocky.  I don't buy the idea that women cant get big without steroids...Damn I grew up with big girls that were very strong...believe me tossing 100 pound bags of potatoes into an empty semi trailer will make anyone tougher than shit by thunder!

For me it's also the role reversal aspect of it as well as the visual appeal of muscles on a woman.
I also register what some posters have mentioned of being aware these woman are invading male territory and it's almost a feeling that some of them are a better man than me if you know what I mean. I find that a turn on and it makes me want to submit to them - preferably after a brief wrestle that puts me in my place!
Maybe that's why their masculinisation doesn't put me off and even increases the appeal in some cases.

I wouldn't underestimate the purely aesthetic appeal though. I get a thrill out of seeing any woman with tight little muscles whether in the gym or out and about. I'm talking here about ladies who are nothing like bodybuilders and don't trigger any submissive feelings in me, but I just want to run my hands over their firm bodies and sexy muscles.
        I too LOVE big women and Im especially into the role reversal aspect of it....Im a dyed in the wool omega male and strong women do create submissive feelings in me.   Women IMO can most definetly get to that size.   Reminds me of when back during the 1990's Geraldo interviewed several fbbs including Lenda Murray and Sharon Bruneau and I believe they were telling the truth about getting to that size naturally.

Offline proxima

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2020, 07:31:50 pm »
For me - I think bodies just look better when muscular. I don't understand when people say that women with soft curvy bodies are more womanly / desirable - doesn't compute for me.

I like the fact that muscular woman are stronger than me and other women are envious of them. I have seem women in gyms staring at the alpha girl with muscles and I know they are jealous but if you asked them they would say its too much or disgusting... I think the girls that reel against the more muscular women are just jealous and too lazy to achieve that physique - I think the determination is sexually appealling

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2020, 01:19:56 am »
There's a reason this is a topic, and in my opinion, there is a paradox for at least some of us who have this fetish.  On the one hand, the muscles accentuate the classic female curves -- hips, ass, legs, and for the most part, breasts.  There's also a more subjective aspect, where muscles appear to me to be a manifestation of an enhanced female sex drive (even though the rational side of me knows this is  not always the case).   On the other hand, the drugs the women take to achieve this look can masculinize them, to the point where they look and sound like dudes, or  maybe more precisely, like men in drag.  No judgment made here for you who may be attracted by this  gender bending aspect of their look; isn't there a Rolling Stones song about that? But women who need to shave their face every day? For me, not so much.  I've always preferred the women who somehow manage to maintain their femininity.   

Offline RyanAtTheBeach

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Into working out, building muscle, flexing
I agree with the comment that part of the attraction is the invasion of male territory. There's something so surprising -- as well as sexy! -- when a woman lifts weights, develops muscles, and shows it off with a masculine confidence, or even arrogance. Even more sexy: when they challenge you to a test of strength, or go barechested and flex for you.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
I agree with the comment that part of the attraction is the invasion of male territory. There's something so surprising -- as well as sexy! -- when a woman lifts weights, develops muscles, and shows it off with a masculine confidence, or even arrogance. Even more sexy: when they challenge you to a test of strength, or go barechested and flex for you.

Some examples of this (beyond bodybuilding and sporting huge muscles):

1. Back in 1999 I attended the Ms Olympia, easily the greatest single woman's bodybuilding show I have ever been to. (Youtube "Kim Chizevsky 99 Olympia" and you can see why).
One thing I remember was Brenda Raganot's "swagger". It was such a turn on, because Brenda Raganot is undeniably feminine -- beautiful long hair arranged in a pony tail, high cheek
bones, etc. But she walked like this male jock, like she was the captain of the high school wrestling team or something. She just exuded power and confidence. It was tremendously exciting.

2. I had a session with an IFBB pro fbb recently, 2 weeks from contest. At one point she came out in tight fitting, bright yellow speedo briefs. As she marched her powerful ass past me,
I couldn't help thinking "Jesus, she looks better in that speedo than I ever could!". I think she was pretty aware of that also.

Its small things like that that fuel the addicition.   

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View