Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581270 Posts in 74123 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 10:14:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Athlete Pictures  |  Alicia Marie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alicia Marie  (Read 4214 times)

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
Alicia Marie
« on: December 23, 2018, 11:09:14 am »
Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, Alicia Marie AKA “The Machine” is a professional Figure and Bikini Competitor, Fitness model, TV personality, and an author.

Since she was a child, Alicia was always fascinated by the women featured in comic books, which inspired her to become active throughout her childhood and teens.

By the time she entered college, she started training hard in the gym, and has since managed to build an amazing physique. She’s also achieved impressive strength records, squatting almost 300lbs in her junior year in college.

Eventually, she started competing in bikini shows, winning many, and becoming a professional competitor. Alicia has also become one of the world’s most recognized health and diet gurus, and she’s reached many people across the globe with her story.

Weight: 130lbs
Height: 5'10"
Bust: 34"
Hips: 36"
Waist: 24"
Year of Birth: 1975
Nationality: American
Profession: Fitness Model, Professional Figure Competitor

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

Forum Saradas

Alicia Marie
« on: December 23, 2018, 11:09:14 am »

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alicia Marie
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 01:52:02 pm »
Thanks to member Manayunk for starting this tribute. Hard to believe that Alicia was not already on the board.
She's a fave of mine from a few years ago and had dropped out of competition, but is active in the entertainment and gaming industry.
Still fitness modeling and looking great, but I had not known that she is a cancer survivor. From her page:

HAPPY ME. Why is your girl sitting in this weird staircase cheesing?!?
I’m completely DONE with radiation therapyyyyyyy. I’ve graduated and cancer can kiss my actual……
I’m celebrating. It’s been a trying past few months. Being diagnosed with breast cancer has taught me a lot about myself...what I’m made of, what is truly important and how valuable this life is.
Don’t waste it on people and things that aren’t worth it. Do everything your heart is guiding you to do because GDi we only have One. LIFE. Make this ish count fam. This marks the first weekend I have my life back. I’m thankful for the team lead by Dr. Susie McClosky at UCLA Health Oncology for helping me keep my spirits up during it all. I’m DONE.

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 02:59:08 am »

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 02:02:19 am »

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 04:49:41 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Athlete Pictures  |  Alicia Marie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View