Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572480 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:29:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  What would your ultimate female muscle dream be?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What would your ultimate female muscle dream be?  (Read 31139 times)

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
Re: What would your ultimate female muscle dream be?
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2020, 02:18:58 pm »
I would love her to be freakisly packed with muscle, the biggest muscle freak ever. Full of steroids and side effects, addicted to muscles and power, always wanting more. Voice insanely deep, shaving daily, massive jaw, chin, waist and clit... overgrown roid gut, rough skin and so masculine, shredded and grotesquely vascular

I'm the same! Massively muscled she bull studs! Voice, muscles, clits ... freak show bodybuilding contests with females dominating against males, their roided clits rock hard onstage as they dominate male bodybuilders...

Forum Saradas

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2020, 02:32:40 pm »
I have plenty of fantasies, some I acted upon in sessions.

This is pure fiction, based on a couple or more of real-life women I've met. Posted this earlier this week. May write more if I have the time.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=654260.0

User is currently banned [View]

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2021, 01:48:26 am »
depending on how much I won I'd hire a full time staff from BB to Bikini and have them on speed dial ready for whatever.

Offline candle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2021, 06:31:49 pm »
strength feat demonstration real ones not lifting cars overhead lifting buildings. Car deadlift, Bending steel bars big truckpulls

Offline JogiBear

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2021, 01:26:41 pm »
Have a lot of Sex with Dayana Cadeau

Offline crimsonskies02

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2021, 08:36:27 pm »
I'd magic it up so that both the wife and I were in peak physical shape and could use that newfound athleticism in our "extra curricular" activities.  And if she happens to be stronger than I am and more sexually demanding...well, that's just a bonus.

Offline Roel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2021, 11:55:14 am »
My ultimate dream would be to meet a woman who is fully clothed and undresses slowly.  At first it cannot be seen that she is super muscular, because she wears loose clothing. She then slowly takes off her wide pants.  First you see her tight sports skirt appear and then you slowly see the contours of her fantastic muscular thighs emerge.  While I'm already getting boner, her pants continue to slip.  I'm sure.  under her wide sweater, there should be an equally muscular upper body.  I ask if I can feel through her sweater.  That's ok and at the moment, when I touch her, she tenses her muscles extra hard.  Her biceps feel like cannonballs.  Rock hard and at least 20 inches tall.  I can no longer control myself and rip her clothes off her body.  The great thing is that she does the same to me.  We have a great time together.  I can do anything with her.  Groping her big muscles, squeezing her biceps and much more.  In the meantime, she will show who is in charge.  As she sits on me, she rolls her muscles and squeezes my waist with her thighs.  At the end, she makes me cum, squeezing my dick between her forearm and biceps.  What started out as a shy girl with too wide clothes, turned out to be a fantastic muscular woman that leaves me completely devastated

Offline stanislr

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2021, 07:22:59 pm »
My ultimate ultimate muscle dream would consist of two parts.

On one hand, I would have a huge bodybuilder (we are talking about someone with Aleesha Young proportions but 6 ft tall) kidnap me to use me as her personal slave/squeezetoy for as long as he wants. She would bearhug, scissor and all kind of holds, making me worship her perfect body and serve her. Then, from time to time, she would invite some of her friends, just as beautiful and strong, to have fun with me.

The second part of my wish would be for harder bones and some kind of regenerating power, in order to endure all the torture they would want to inflict me.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2021, 10:46:03 pm »
Have a lot of Sex with Dayana Cadeau

Ha! Had two sessions with Dayana in the early 2000s. She never did like sessions, she made it obvious she was into it for the money. However the first one was...  amazing. We did role play, her more dominant than me, involving some light wrestling, rolling around the bed and plenty of muscle worship. It evolved into Dayana and "Tarzan" going au naturale and intimate body worship. As I was beginning to pleasure her orally she immediately got out of character and said, "That will be $x more." ($100? Maybe. I've forgotten the amount.) I had little cash with me and it was a Sunday AM in Manhattan. I got up, looked out the window and saw an ATM. I grabbed my pants, put on my shoes and coat, said, "Stay in that position I'll be right back," as I showed her my debit card. Got back into the room - the door was unlocked - showed her the cash and slapped it onto the dresser. She was in the same position, grinning, while lightly pleasuring herself. I threw off my clothes and shoes, and got down to business. All I'll say is that by the time we said goodbye with both had smiles on our faces, even if she did ask for more cash and we didn't go completely all the way. 

Offline Chocolaattee

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2021, 11:20:39 pm »
 I'd wish to make you to ever female bodybuilder muscle goddess or fitness goddess I've ever wanted. That's a lot. But to ultimately pleasure them and worship them I like I'm supposed to...
Keith CHOCOLAATTEE Turner

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2021, 01:06:44 am »
Realistic fantasy: My girl to get fit to the point of looking strong in every style. Sexy/Strong, Casual/Strong, Sporty/Strong, etc.

Unrealistic fantasy: For her to find a way to grow taller than me, looking like a muscular beast at all times that brings her to an androgynous level of beauty. But the change doesn't make her, like, cruel or violent or selfish (I'm not into things like domination and cuckoldry, for example).

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2021, 12:45:40 pm »
I'm one of those people who love absolutely massive girls. Like Nataliya Trukhina on three times as many roids lol. I mean a woman is willing to grow herself to the absolute limit, until her movement is challenged by her huge muscles.
She's obsessed with working out and is doing it almost constantly, completely ignoring the pain. She is constantly in a state of arousal by her gorgeously freaky body. People get concerned for her and tell her to stop, but she snaps back and reminds them that nobody will stop her from reaching her goal: To be the strongest, most powerful woman ever!

Got a little carried away there, anyway I'm sure no such woman exists, but these are dreams we're talking about.

Would be nice to chat with you. But you have full inbox

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2021, 11:35:59 am »
My fantasy would be to see a parade of bodybuilding military women, standing to attention in army greens and tight vests, just waiting for my orders. I will inspection their physiques thoroughly. I expect fully pumped muscles, no excuses

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2021, 09:29:10 pm »
Mine's special as it's kind of plausible but of course there is a state that is impossible.
I'd like to find a girl with the same fantasy as me but gender-reversed who would be as determined as me to realise it. We'll see each other grow stronger and stronger. Both trying to achieve our peak of power to satisfy the other's fantasy. Going into fantasy mode, I'd love if she grew a dick to match mine. During intercourse, we would size each other up, feel our cock throb and grow against each other, have ejaculation contest on who releases the most quantity.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2021, 11:49:57 pm »
I have two girls in mind, and they are almost complete opposites, but both are insanely ripped, muscular, super strong, and sexually adventurous. One is like a Mr. Shhh character on steroids, wider than she is tall, biceps bigger than basketballs, pecs bigger than beachballs, 0.00001% bodyfat, so every single striation and vein can be easily seen, at rest. She would have a  deep, husky breathy voice, and loves to show off her body for me. Meanwhile, the other girl would be tiny, not just in comparison to the first, but overall, but her muscles would be no less defined, just the size of a normal woman, she would be less than 5 feet tall, but no one would guess the power she possesses, able to overhead press the other girl, who weighs almost as much as a car with one hand over her head like she's weightless. She would have a cute, high pitched voice, and wears clothes that don't give away her true power, which is about 50 times that of an average man.

fun fantasies for sure - for me she'd be stronger than me, self assured and dominant but not belittling - loving but dominant when we both want it

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  What would your ultimate female muscle dream be?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View