Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572537 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:29:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete Memorabilia, Treasured Items  |  Worn bikinis for sale
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Worn bikinis for sale  (Read 9187 times)

Offline Danni Terresa

• Activity:
    0%
Worn bikinis for sale
« on: April 04, 2018, 04:40:21 pm »
Hi, I have several competition bikinis, including those I wore when I won the UK Championships  and  the World Championships.  I also have micro bikinis from photo shoots I have done. They  are available to buy and come with complimentary photos of me wearing them.  Any questions or special requests, send an email at: themuscleminx@gmail.com  or  danniterresa@gmail.com  😘

Forum Saradas

Worn bikinis for sale
« on: April 04, 2018, 04:40:21 pm »

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Worn bikinis for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 08:42:14 pm »
Hi, I have several competition bikinis, including those I wore when I won the UK Championships  and  the World Championships.  I also have micro bikinis from photo shoots I have done. They  are available to buy and come with complimentary photos of me wearing them.  Any questions or special requests, send an email at: themuscleminx@gmail.com  or  danniterresa@gmail.com  😘
Hi Danni Terresa,
 Congrats on being our first poster!
Would you be able to post a picture or 2 of the suits you are selling so members can see, maybe with a history for each one? As in our example, maybe a contest pic of you wearing, which contest etc.
That would paint a picture of what you have for sale.  😉
Thanks again

Offline Danni Terresa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 04:28:40 pm »
Thank you, I will sort out some photos of my competition bikinis, I have photos of me winning the various championships in them.

I have received a lot of emails from fans wanting to buy  the extreme micro bikinis, I have worn in photo shoots, they have proved to be very popular!. ( probably because of the photos that come with them! 😉)

In an attempt to answer a lot of the questions I have been emailed, please see below;

I can send the items freshly worn and un-washed if preferred.

It can be a video clip of me flexing while  wearing the item, rather than photos.

I can buy specific items and wear them for a photos shoot,  then sell them to you, you just need to let me know where I can purchase them.

MM x

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 07:59:40 pm »
Thank you, I will sort out some photos of my competition bikinis, I have photos of me winning the various championships in them.

I have received a lot of emails from fans wanting to buy  the extreme micro bikinis, I have worn in photo shoots, they have proved to be very popular!. ( probably because of the photos that come with them! 😉)

In an attempt to answer a lot of the questions I have been emailed, please see below;

I can send the items freshly worn and un-washed if preferred.

It can be a video clip of me flexing while  wearing the item, rather than photos.

I can buy specific items and wear them for a photos shoot,  then sell them to you, you just need to let me know where I can purchase them.

MM x

MuscleMinx
That is fantastic! We did not know if this topic would be of interest to our members or not, so my thoughts about promoting your items more "aggressively" with pictures! But maybe you do not need to.
If you have items that are not acquired, maybe try with pictures as members would like to see examples of what you are wanting to raise sponsorship on.
Thanks for using this idea, and I hope other athletes will also use this topic section to raise sponsorship.

Offline Eric

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 03:51:02 am »
this could be the perfect gift for girl, she is also preparing for competition.

Offline Danni Terresa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 06:43:40 am »
Ok. Let me know if you want anything.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete Memorabilia, Treasured Items  |  Worn bikinis for sale

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View