Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572635 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:34:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How did you find out you like Muscular women?  (Read 48366 times)

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: How did you find out you like Muscular women?
« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2022, 11:26:28 am »
For me, I've always liked seeing shapely legs, that included muscular. From schooldays right up till now. From the legs it progressed from there. When I look back now, it's been a few decades that I have admired female muscle wow.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2022, 11:26:28 am »

Offline FBBCC

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
    • FBBCC
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2022, 07:48:30 am »
Juliette Bergmann at a magazine cover
then it rolled

Offline derek2003

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2022, 01:45:00 am »
Watching a commercial of a gym equipment with this blonde woman in great shape

Offline AAFan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Annie Ample fan. 1st graders bigger than Mr O.
« Reply #198 on: April 03, 2022, 12:23:33 am »
I find all types of body types on women sexy.  Skinny, thick, a few extra pounds, whatever, it turns me on.  But there's something about muscles on a women that drives me wild.  I was always attracted to thicker, athletic women.  Watching the Olympics over the years, the track girls always turned me on. 

I believe it was Chyna that really confirmed my attraction to muscular women.  She was a sexy beast and I haven't turned back since.   Still love my normie girls, but damnit, I can't fight what I like.

Just watched an old "3rd Rock From The Sun" rerun the other night with Chyna as French Stewart's head-locking love interest. Damn! Wonder how I missed that when it first aired!!

Offline osubiggreek5050

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #199 on: April 25, 2022, 12:22:37 pm »
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was like any kid. Searching the internet for…well, you know. Had seen a few FBB contests on ESPN and was curious, so I searched for muscular women. Found Lynn McCrossin, Peggy Schoolcraft, and Dawn Whitham. Then found Colette Guimond and Annie Rivieccio. It really opened my eyes. I was hooked. And ever since, I’ve been a fan.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View