Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575033 Posts in 73045 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 12:09:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 129662 times)

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #330 on: June 02, 2022, 06:48:53 am »
Actually, she has raised her price(s) and requires a 50% deposit.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #330 on: June 02, 2022, 06:48:53 am »

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #331 on: June 02, 2022, 10:00:46 am »
Back when she had injured her knee and was forced to cancel a tour, I had something scheduled with her and she offered to refund my deposit without me asking (I declined, putting it towards when she was ready to go).  That's again a sign of someone who's really on the up-and-up.  I feel a bit sketchy sending deposits to a lot of women but never with her.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #332 on: June 03, 2022, 10:50:20 am »
If you travel it's a necessity. I wouldn't travel without deposit. If a profile is new yes its a leap of faith but I don't think it is with sessionettes who have been touring a while and if it is it will make the rounds

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #333 on: June 03, 2022, 03:21:13 pm »
Just one data point about deposits with a different girl. If it's someone you've never met before, I'd take it back and re-send in the future. I booked a session with a girl last year who cancelled her trip, she refunded the deposit. This year I booked with her again, and she didn't even remember me despite me saying we were going to meet last year before she cancelled her trip, so I had to send a reference again. Sent another deposit, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'd have a hard time getting her to remember she was holding onto my money had she held onto it instead of refunding. Besides that, you never know if you're actually going to meet. There are stories of one girl holding onto deposits for an Australia trip cancelled due to covid and who knows if she'll ever make it back, or even if she does, if the timing will work out for the guys whose deposits she's holding onto.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline ImJustaFan192

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #334 on: June 03, 2022, 06:37:40 pm »
Thought I would drop in here considering I just had a session with TP earlier today… and wow. Guys if she is in your area or if you are in her’s, do yourself a favor and do not pass up the opportunity. Very fun session all around and genuinely enjoys what she does. She makes you comfortable (well and very uncomfortable lol) throughout. We did some semi-competitive wrestling and she mopped the floor with me. Not really sure if I would’ve stood a chance even if it was competitive. She obviously looks strong but she is very functionally strong on top of that and it makes her insanely tough. She has also gotten into jiu-jitsu so she really knows what she’s doing. Put me in all kind of chokes and holds to where I had no clue what was coming next most of the time. Her scissors and chokeholds are crazy strong, I struggled to get up to 40-50% before tapping out. We did some armwrestling as well and I got her left handed (I’m a lefty) but she was able to take me down 2/3 times right handed (I’m protecting my ego and blaming that on fatigue 😂).

Overall just a really enjoyable session. She has this playful dominant side to her that is frustratingly hilarious while she’s whispering in your ear as she chokes you out lmao. I know everyone has their preferences and all but she just seems to check all of the boxes. You are really doing yourself a disservice if you don’t session with her if given the opportunity. Definitely one of the best sessions I’ve ever had.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2022, 01:50:05 pm »
I saw TP again this week, and she remains great to session with. She is in terrific condition, and her psychological game compares to the best I've ever met. I felt like I had been diagnosed by a professional. She knows what to say and when to say it, and more importantly, where to position herself when she's saying it.

Offline Redpool5

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #336 on: August 13, 2022, 05:29:36 pm »
Guys. How sensual is Tampered physique..

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #337 on: August 13, 2022, 09:35:14 pm »
Has she been able to get that corrective surgery for her implants? Still can't believe that a doctor could screw up a procedure that badly as she described it.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2022, 01:26:47 am »
I saw TP again this week, and she remains great to session with. She is in terrific condition, and her psychological game compares to the best I've ever met. I felt like I had been diagnosed by a professional. She knows what to say and when to say it, and more importantly, where to position herself when she's saying it.

TP fucks with your head so much it's hard to get her out of it!

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #339 on: August 14, 2022, 03:28:36 pm »
Has she been able to get that corrective surgery for her implants? Still can't believe that a doctor could screw up a procedure that badly as she described it.
She had them removed year or so ago.  Nothing new beyond that. I've heard her talk of having them redone, but no movement on that front as far as I know. 
Yo.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #340 on: August 20, 2022, 02:28:17 pm »
Yes I’ve heard the same when I last spoke I know she’s trying to get them done early next year I know she has a big trip to Europe coming up so and then another US tour so hopefully afterwards

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #341 on: August 20, 2022, 05:36:21 pm »
After all the trouble she has had with them, it might be better to leave them alone. But its her body
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #342 on: August 21, 2022, 12:59:11 am »
I'm just amazed, and I don't know why considering the state of medicine in this country, that she can't sue for obvious malpractice.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #343 on: August 22, 2022, 08:27:07 am »
They used to be fun and perky to play with even tho I wasn’t a fan of the shape but never a dull moment

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #344 on: October 30, 2022, 03:20:12 am »
Just had a session with her this week and I enjoyed it very much. She is very communicative and patient. I showed up to her location and we had some pleasant chitchat about my expectations. The session I was looking primarily for some domination and lift and carry. This woman is small yet mighty!  I noticed as soon as I walked in that the whole room was shifted around, she move furniture around and duct taped mats to the floor. She is definitely serious about what she does. Lol. There’s definitely a reason why she is as popular as she is. She mentioned that most of her sessions are wrestling, and as busy as she is it’s amazing how she can keep up her stamina. I’d definitely consider seeing her again.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View