Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575399 Posts in 73183 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:58:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 129745 times)

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2018, 05:58:08 pm »
I spoke to her tonight.  She's added 7 pounds of muscle since this was taken.

The amount of muscle she has been put on since I first sessioned with her last year to now is just insane.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2018, 05:58:08 pm »

Offline letsgo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2018, 03:59:00 pm »
How sensual did it get? im planning to see her as well for a wrestling session. YMMV? I heard from another post she enjoys to make out as well but maybe he got lucky haha.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2018, 09:32:47 pm »
I had no idea Flexzee was back. Is she advertising somehow, or do I just need to get in touch with her?

Who can fill me in on this fabled Flexzee? I've been doing sessions on and off for twenty years but I don't recall her at all.

ssgenius

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2018, 02:31:05 am »
Diggs

Flexzee is an ex-high school wrestler/Judo champion that took delight in tearing apart men in wrestling. She was short blonde haired girl  (about 5- 1") but very stocky. At first glance most men thought they would have to ease up on her but she would go full competitive and in most cases easily beat much bigger guys.

I had a good 80 lbs and at least 10 inches of height on her.

When we started, we faced each other standing up. She said to start when I would like. I approached her with the intention of picking her up and manhandling her to the ground.

Meanwhile, she came at me, jumped up at me and wrapped her legs around my waist. While having her legs around my waist, she also grabbed me around the neck. I tried to throw her off but she just kept the hold until I was on my knees.

After that she kept her hold around my neck and using her legs was able to rotate me on to my back and I was pinned in just over a minute with her smiling face taunting me saying that I was very easy to pin and defeat.

She just got more dominant after that. I just kept getting pinned again and again no matter what I tried.

That is how good she is.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2018, 10:24:31 am »
Who can fill me in on this fabled Flexzee? I've been doing sessions on and off for twenty years but I don't recall her at all.
Saw her once back when I did wrestling sessions. I'm a big guy with some training and I was a handful to deal with. I didn't wrestle to win, just not to lose. I sought out and frustrated women that were considered session monsters 10-20 years ago. Flexzee was my Waterloo. She didn't do typical session wrestling with scissors or chokes. She used real wrestling and judo techniques to put me down and keep me down, typically from a side mount position. The best I did was manage one reversal on her, which she complimented me for. Midway through, I was lying in a puddle of sweat, and she pointed out a couple of times that she wasn't even breathing hard.

She was a muscular little fireplug, 150-160 when I met her, and had the best skill set of any woman who's ever been in the game. She had amazing stamina, good strength, and just enough weight to enforce her will on men a lot bigger than her. It's been ten years since she's she's been active, and I still don't see anyone on the scene who could fill her singlet.

MixedFighter can correct me, I don't think the comparison between Flexzee and TP is in terms of pure wrestling skill so much as overall impact of the session experience.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2018, 11:38:39 pm »
@Bruce321

Yes and I should made that more apparent in my original post that the overall experience is the comparison I was giving TP and FlexZee, not their skill set. Their bodies are similiar in nature though I think TP is really starting to blow FlexZee's muscles (who has an amazing body too) away as TP is really adding them on away. But even though I was very impressed with TP's wrestling skills (she was much better then I thought), FlexZee is a couple if not several universes better. I sessioned with FlexZee so many times (most by far of anyone I ever session with) and I literally got my butt whooped every single time. Like really bad. I am not a small guy exactly, about 5'9 and 185 pounds when we used to session (got some muscle too as I been lifting weights since I was 15) and every time I was utterly helpless against her. I would game plan for FlexZee, try different approaches etc  just so I could at least get a bit defensive and at least try to pin/make her submit once. Did nothing the woman just owned me. I only felt that truly helpless in a session with two other women:

Arekah Lox: That woman scares the living crap out of me in a good way as she just give me a beatdown that I never experienced before or since.
Becca Swanson: Like trying to take down a wall, Becca just laugh and giggle at my takedown attempts.

But both of those had some good size. I am stronger then Arekah but she is got some size on me being 5'11 and 195ish on top of being extremely well trained. Meanwhile Becca as bench over 600 pounds (while the best I ever thrown up is 375) and is about 5'11 and 240lbs so it wasn't too unworldly for those women to absolute manhandle me and make me utterly helpless. FlexZee though was at best around 5'1 and 160lbs. She mopped the floor with me every single time. FlexZee enjoyed it so much especially knowing I been thinking about how I could possibly beat her every time. It was so humiliating and devstating. Nobody in terms of skill combined with her muscles/attitude/willingness to please as ever come close to her. FlexZee will always be the GOAT to me.

But TP is a pretty darn special herself though for many of the same reasons so I highly recommend sessioning with TP.....while you can. All these women have a shelf life when it comes to sessioning so better do it while they are still apart of the circuit.

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding and Physique
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2018, 07:16:16 pm »
  I met with Tapered Physique again at the Arnold Classic this weekend.  As I've said before, I will no longer session with anyone else - this woman is spectacular.  She's very intelligent, sexy (and knows it), and really enjoys putting foolish men in their place - on their knees.  She's around 5'4" and 140lbs.  I am around 6'0" and 250lbs.  I cannot come even close to matching her strength.  There's something about her that she is disproportionately strong for a person her size.  She picked me up using mostly just one arm - 250 lbs...

Tapered Physique was dealing with a sore wrist when I met her, so we didn't do any armwrestling.  She wore lots of sexy outfits and controlled me with her mind and muscles.  I always feel helpless around her. 

She's not a clock-watcher.
  She loves being dominant.
  She loves being worshiped and appreciated.
  She has a lot of clients - feel privileged if you get to be one of them.
  She has zero crazy in her.  Many other session wrestlers seem 'off'.  TP is super-successful in her life in and outside of sessions and you will quickly realize why.  She is always 'on.'

Some tips -
      Be open and direct in your email to her.  No surprises.
      Be respectful with her.  While she is kind and very sweet, she is used to being in control in the other parts of her life and will not tolerate disrespect.
      Take a shower before you see her.  Her personal hygiene is spectacular (she smelled and tasted wonderful) and she expects you to come not smelling like a dead rat that's been locked in your car's trunk over the
      summer.
      Want to start the session well?  Get on your knees as soon as you enter the room.  She will like this show of respect and submission.  Don't worry, she can make you submit a lot during the next hour.

Seriously, this woman is an A+++.  Go see her.

Offline knout

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • girls beating up boys
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2018, 05:47:50 pm »
Anyone know if she likes boxing beatdown type sessions?. She is coming to my city soon. Thanks

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2018, 11:27:41 am »
  I met with Tapered Physique again at the Arnold Classic this weekend.  As I've said before, I will no longer session with anyone else - this woman is spectacular.  She's very intelligent, sexy (and knows it), and really enjoys putting foolish men in their place - on their knees.  She's around 5'4" and 140lbs.  I am around 6'0" and 250lbs.  I cannot come even close to matching her strength.  There's something about her that she is disproportionately strong for a person her size.  She picked me up using mostly just one arm - 250 lbs...

Tapered Physique was dealing with a sore wrist when I met her, so we didn't do any armwrestling.  She wore lots of sexy outfits and controlled me with her mind and muscles.  I always feel helpless around her. 

She has zero crazy in her.  Many other session wrestlers seem 'off'.  TP is super-successful in her life in and outside of sessions and you will quickly realize why.  She is always 'on.'

Some tips -
      Be respectful with her.  While she is kind and very sweet, she is used to being in control in the other parts of her life and will not tolerate disrespect.
      Take a shower before you see her.  Her personal hygiene is spectacular (she smelled and tasted wonderful) and she expects you to come not smelling like a dead rat that's been locked in your car's trunk over the
      summer.
      Want to start the session well?  Get on your knees as soon as you enter the room.  She will like this show of respect and submission.  Don't worry, she can make you submit a lot during the next hour.

Almost similar.  I am 5’8 220-230. She did a lot of lifts and most with some ease.  She mentioned her wrist as well but almost lifted me with one damn arm.  POUND FOR POUND... easily the STRONGEST girl I have sessioner with considering she was 5’4 and 140. And the 140 she works for because she is naturally very thin!  Crazy strong girl but also super sweet.

Offline OliverQueen87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2018, 01:11:40 pm »
My session with TP was almost exactly like MixedFighter99’s, brought coffees and chatted a bit at first, did some role play of principal and student, worshiped her, stripped down and went downtown  ;D left very happy and weak in the knees

Offline musclefan1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2018, 03:55:51 pm »

Some tips -
      summer.

Almost similar.  I am 5’8 220-230. She did a lot of lifts and most with some ease.  She mentioned her wrist as well but almost lifted me with one damn arm.  POUND FOR POUND... easily the STRONGEST girl I have sessioner with considering she was 5’4 and 140. And the 140 she works for because she is naturally very thin!  Crazy strong girl but also super sweet.

I am 6ft and 255....dude, she also lifted me with basically one arm. It was an incredible performance of strength. Surreal almost. I couldn’t believe it. After the session, as we were both getting situated and changed, I was still in shock thinking of it and said to her “Wow....I mean, you basically lifted me with one arm!” She looked me in the eyes, gave a confident smirk and simply said “Fuckin’ right.”  She’s amazing. The confidence just oozes out of her. And she is so naturally dominant. I was putty in her hands.

The other thing that made me feel so weak in her presence was just the simple act of squaring off with her. She’s got her hands up, a mean look on her face, muscles blushing everywhere on her body. So intimidating! And then when I put my hands up and attempting to lunge for her, she easily swatted me away. I’ll never forget how she looked in that moment. It’s etched into my memory. Perfect combo of beauty and brawn.

She owned me completely (in every way possible) for that hour and I cannot wait to see her again.

Offline musclefan1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2018, 12:28:56 pm »
I am 6ft and 255....dude, she also lifted me with basically one arm. It was an incredible performance of strength.
Which lift was this?

No idea what it’s called. But she basically got me up on her upper arm/shoulder.

Offline musclefan1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2018, 01:24:37 pm »
No idea what it’s called. But she basically got me up on her upper arm/shoulder.
Like she hooked you under an arm while you were standing or she put an arm under your torso and picked you up? Thanks.

I was standing and she knelt down and, yeah, hooked her arm under my crotch and hoisted me up almost to her shoulder and held me there for a little bit

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2018, 09:15:55 pm »
I'm seeing TP next month.  I'm 230 pounds & 6'2".  Being a lot bigger than her... Can she really pick me up & carry me?  In an email I requested a roleply session and a L&C.  In her reply TP said "love all your ideas".  And I did give my weight.  Just wondering what to expect.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2018, 03:23:03 pm »
This was 4 great great reviews in 1 post. Thanks, will keep an eye out for Tapered Physique.

@Bruce321

Yes and I should made that more apparent in my original post that the overall experience is the comparison I was giving TP and FlexZee, not their skill set. Their bodies are similiar in nature though I think TP is really starting to blow FlexZee's muscles (who has an amazing body too) away as TP is really adding them on away. But even though I was very impressed with TP's wrestling skills (she was much better then I thought), FlexZee is a couple if not several universes better. I sessioned with FlexZee so many times (most by far of anyone I ever session with) and I literally got my butt whooped every single time. Like really bad. I am not a small guy exactly, about 5'9 and 185 pounds when we used to session (got some muscle too as I been lifting weights since I was 15) and every time I was utterly helpless against her. I would game plan for FlexZee, try different approaches etc  just so I could at least get a bit defensive and at least try to pin/make her submit once. Did nothing the woman just owned me. I only felt that truly helpless in a session with two other women:

Arekah Lox: That woman scares the living crap out of me in a good way as she just give me a beatdown that I never experienced before or since.
Becca Swanson: Like trying to take down a wall, Becca just laugh and giggle at my takedown attempts.

But both of those had some good size. I am stronger then Arekah but she is got some size on me being 5'11 and 195ish on top of being extremely well trained. Meanwhile Becca as bench over 600 pounds (while the best I ever thrown up is 375) and is about 5'11 and 240lbs so it wasn't too unworldly for those women to absolute manhandle me and make me utterly helpless. FlexZee though was at best around 5'1 and 160lbs. She mopped the floor with me every single time. FlexZee enjoyed it so much especially knowing I been thinking about how I could possibly beat her every time. It was so humiliating and devstating. Nobody in terms of skill combined with her muscles/attitude/willingness to please as ever come close to her. FlexZee will always be the GOAT to me.

But TP is a pretty darn special herself though for many of the same reasons so I highly recommend sessioning with TP.....while you can. All these women have a shelf life when it comes to sessioning so better do it while they are still apart of the circuit.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View