Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579834 Posts in 73850 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 10:27:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 62502 times)

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2017, 03:39:27 pm »
lol, not sure how that's your fault, but ok
as far I am concerned, paying for something sight unseen is always the buyers fault.  When you do as such you take the assumption that the seller is being honest with their goods and services, but the buyer assumes the risk.

No, it's dishonesty and theft on the part of the girl. She's claiming to be offering her services but is stealing. It's no different than asking her to flex and having her refuse. Sometimes it's not worth your time to email and complain about losing $2, but it's absolutely not your fault.
I guess we are just going to have to disagree there.  Though I do see it as being totally dishonest, the consumer is still taking a risk on something you have not seen.  I guess the terminology of it saying she is "waiting in premium" infers she is sitting there waiting to flex for you.  But the reality is that it is not going to be true all the time.  Dishonest, yes.  Where I see the fault falling on the consumer is in staying in the room.  If you go in a room and spend more then 10 seconds waiting for a response, that is your fault.  Losing $2 means you where in the room for about 30 seconds before you realize there is no performer there.  Personally I see it being something totally different then having a performer refuse to flex, in this is she outright refusing to do something she is being paid to do.  But, I guess we will have to disagree as it seems neither of us are going to budge on their stance.

Only thought to prevent this would be to have it so the performer has to accept the premium request when she is "waiting."  I know when it goes from free to premium it has to accepted, wonder there a is  way to make it so the performer has to actively accept the premium request while she is listed as "waiting?"
Yo.

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2017, 04:05:24 pm »
This isn't investing, it isn't a risk-based thing. You're paying money for a service. That service is to see a woman flex her biceps, or something similar. If she doesn't deliver, that's theft, plain and simple. If you buy king sheets on amazon, and it doesn't fit your king sized bed, you send it back and get a refund. Now if you go in her room and she's 20 lbs fatter than her pictures, that's more of a gray area.

It's easy to sit back and analyze someone's behavior in the moment. Realistically, someone might think "maybe if I just wait 30 seconds, she'll come back." There's really no need to blame the victim (the customer).

I agree with your 2nd paragraph. Or they could just get rid of hiding in pay chat again. Of course I doubt they'll do this since it pisses off the girls.
User is currently banned [View]

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2017, 03:11:44 am »
a couple of recent things:

1) I guess it's a new feature, the quick clips window next to the chat. is it possible to move that to a different place or an option to minimize it? I can't expand the video screen as far as a like because the chat window gets crushed and then i can't type.

2) also, do the models have the ability to block incoming messages? there are a couple  that i've tried to email and haven't been in with at all since the site update, and i obviously can't check every 30 mins to see if they're on, so not being able to contact them to ask availability is kind of a problem.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2017, 04:41:19 am »
a couple of recent things:

1) I guess it's a new feature, the quick clips window next to the chat. is it possible to move that to a different place or an option to minimize it? I can't expand the video screen as far as a like because the chat window gets crushed and then i can't type.

2) also, do the models have the ability to block incoming messages? there are a couple  that i've tried to email and haven't been in with at all since the site update, and i obviously can't check every 30 mins to see if they're on, so not being able to contact them to ask availability is kind of a problem.

We understand what you're saying about the Quick Clips. We should be making that change relatively soon.

Please email us directly regarding any blocks. If a model blocks you, then when you're logged in, her profile won't be visible to you and you cannot send messages to her.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Duke69

« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2017, 08:33:12 am »
Some of the women have their email feature shut off.  I have tried to email more than one girl while she was on hbc and it would not go through.  When I asked her about it chat both girls told me to use the email addresses they use on wb or sessiongirls.  Some of the popular girls receive  a staggering amount of emails and try to limit the sources to simplify things.

Now Flemflex what about those bouncing windows when you try to get a live look at them?    I have asked about it more than once in this thread and you are ignoring me.  When they are waiting in private why can't you get a preview without spending money?

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2017, 10:20:06 am »
Hey , i would like to ask 2 things.
1] In order to leave a review on the profile of a model, we have to take her in one-on one chat only;; Why does that happen; We should be able to leave a review on every type of chat, in order to help the others about some things that the model is good and some things that she may not be. Why must we write these reviews here;
2]. Why and which   models have  a  minimum account of credits  on private chats; Why ; Some of them have a minimum of 100 credits for even a premium chat, so they dont want to earn 90 credits or even 30 but they have so much confidence, that they deserve  and will definitely earn much more ;

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2017, 02:06:23 pm »
Some of the women have their email feature shut off.  I have tried to email more than one girl while she was on hbc and it would not go through.  When I asked her about it chat both girls told me to use the email addresses they use on wb or sessiongirls.  Some of the popular girls receive  a staggering amount of emails and try to limit the sources to simplify things.

I thought I had mentioned this already, but it's possible that "HBCmail" may go unread. You're right about the volume some women receive. But, if the message is not opened, then the credits are returned to the user's account. 

Now Flemflex what about those bouncing windows when you try to get a live look at them?    I have asked about it more than once in this thread and you are ignoring me.  When they are waiting in private why can't you get a preview without spending money?

Not ignoring you at all - we took your feedback and implemented the change. :)  The bouncing window issue should be resolved for all Chrome and Safari users. 

Regarding the "waiting" feature, if any user goes into a room and it's not what he expected, he should leave the room right away and notify us in order to get a refund.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2017, 02:52:09 pm »
1] In order to leave a review on the profile of a model, we have to take her in one-on one chat only;; Why does that happen; We should be able to leave a review on every type of chat, in order to help the others about some things that the model is good and some things that she may not be. Why must we write these reviews here;
You can leave a review for Premium, Fantasy, or One-on-One, as long as the session was at least 10 minutes in length. Be sure to type your review quickly and before selecting a star rating.

2]. Why and which models have  a  minimum account of credits  on private chats; Why ; Some of them have a minimum of 100 credits for even a premium chat, so they dont want to earn 90 credits or even 30 but they have so much confidence, that they deserve  and will definitely earn much more ;
Good question. We put some thought into this at the beginning, but I think the system ended up defaulting to 100 without our prompting and before we made the correction. If you are still seeing this in some rooms, please email us (help@herbicepscam.com) to let us know which models have this issue. Thanks.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2017, 05:56:15 pm »
Gotcha. I'm not blocked by this particular model, just seems I can't send messages (haven't been able to at all since the switch)

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2017, 08:28:23 pm »

2]. Why and which models have  a  minimum account of credits  on private chats; Why ; Some of them have a minimum of 100 credits for even a premium chat, so they dont want to earn 90 credits or even 30 but they have so much confidence, that they deserve  and will definitely earn much more ;
Good question. We put some thought into this at the beginning, but I think the system ended up defaulting to 100 without our prompting and before we made the correction. If you are still seeing this in some rooms, please email us (help@herbicepscam.com) to let us know which models have this issue. Thanks.
So what do you mean; Must the models have the maximum account of credits on private shows or not; Personally i think that the best for the site and the models are not to put these ''limits'' and be free, in order to earn more money that which they will earn if they have a maximum account of credits  like 20-50 or 100 credits. If you mean that they shouldhnt , do you want me to send you an email with the names of the models that they have this problem; thanks

billybob101

« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2017, 01:42:56 am »
You can leave a review for Premium, Fantasy, or One-on-One, as long as the session was at least 10 minutes in length. Be sure to type your review quickly and before selecting a star rating.

Holy smokes! Spend at least 10 minutes to qualify to place a review?  If you're unsatisfied with the performer, you have to put up with putting in that much time to write a review for others to see.  This tactic discourages any honest negative feedback.  Every performer under this system would get no reviews or glowing ones.  Completely biased!  :what:

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2017, 02:24:39 am »
And if you don't type up your review in the few seconds you have after the private is over, you need to do another 10 minutes. Heh. I'm not sure that those 2 word reviews are useful anyway, I assume people just read forums like here for information. Do people honestly look at their star rating and not at their body when choosing whether to go private?

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2017, 04:54:15 pm »
Holy smokes! Spend at least 10 minutes to qualify to place a review?  If you're unsatisfied with the performer, you have to put up with putting in that much time to write a review for others to see.  This tactic discourages any honest negative feedback.  Every performer under this system would get no reviews or glowing ones.  Completely biased!  :what:

Maybe that is too long.  What do you think the minimum session length should be in order to leave a review? 

I have a couple of thoughts:

1) Many users look for reviews/ratings before choosing to invest in a show - a model with a lot of positive reviews is likely to get more business, while a model with few good reviews will get less. I would rather we invest in rewarding good behavior as opposed to looking for ways to be punitive. For example, here in CA, there's a new "law" that requires grocery stores to charge people 10 cents for each store bag they use. Why not give people a credit for NOT using store bags?  CA does so many things wrong. But, I digress. 

2) If a user tries a model out for a minute and recognizes that she's just not into the session for whatever reason - maybe she's had a bad day, maybe she's tired, maybe her conditioning is not what he expected, etc - he only needs to write to us, describe what happened, and with rare exception, we're refunding that session.  Over time, we gather information which helps us to give more pointed feedback to the models in an effort to improve the service. 

I have no problem saying that LisaK is an all-time great performer and if we'd had the review system in place during her time on HBC, I'm positive that her reviews would've reflected that, resulting in even more demand for her (even though she was rarely in free!).  We understand that not every performer is suited for every customer, but we'd like to put more energy into helping people make "buy" decisions rather than "don't buy" decisions. I hope that makes sense.  Nevertheless, I am definitely interested in hearing what you think a fair minimum would be. 

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2017, 06:17:29 pm »

Maybe that is too long.  What do you think the minimum session length should be in order to leave a review? 

[/quote] 4 minutes is a good lenght.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2017, 07:39:04 pm »
4 minutes is a good lenght.

Thanks for this feedback and for your suggestion. We have changed the minimum to 5 minutes.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View