Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576494 Posts in 73356 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 07:35:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 61589 times)

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2017, 09:02:43 pm »
 It's only $3 I believe so a refund isn't necessary, but thank you. I just hope it's something that can be addressed in the future. Seems to only happen with girls who have a bad connection or when you're joining right when the model in transitioning either to one on one or offline.

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2017, 10:31:33 pm »
"Waiting in Premium"...

So, looks like the good ol "hiding in premium" is back on HBC. What's up with that? I thought we would be spared that this time around?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2017, 04:23:20 am »
I'm sure the models got bitter about it. For example, now that Kim Diesel had to go to free chat for a couple months, she was there in free decked out in hoodies (not showing her face either).

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline lj23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2017, 02:47:42 am »
didn't know how it was before, but it seems like a majority of the models don't for the free chat...

femwrest

« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2017, 06:50:27 am »
IMO the smarter ones will hang out in free mode.  Don't have to chat or flex but just hang out there.  From what we see, we can decide if we wish to enter private mode.

If the person just hides in private mode, all we have is pictures and from past personal experience, 90% of the time the lady looks NOTHING remotely close to the pics they posted.  In short, what a waste of time and money to go into private and discover the actual person looks 10 years older and 20 lbs heavier (and its mostly fat sad to say).

So there will be those willing to take the risk but for me, if I see someone hiding in private I would not bother wasting time or money regardless of how hot she looks in the pics, unless of course I have cammed with her recently and know she still has it.

femwrest

« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2017, 06:57:14 am »
On another note, why do the pics of the online models keep moving about?  Its like musical chairs.  Not only is it super annoying but if you happen to be browsing in multiple windows and waiting to see if your favourite model comes online, each time the pics move it gives the false impression that someone new just came online.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2017, 08:09:35 am »
"Waiting in Premium"...

So, looks like the good ol "hiding in premium" is back on HBC. What's up with that? I thought we would be spared that this time around?

From our "New Site Info" page (link at top of your HBC page):

"In order to improve the user experience, we have modified the model status descriptions. Veteran Models who have earned it now have the option to go directly into their Premium or Fantasy rooms. *WAITING* means that the Model is alone in her Premium chat. If there is another customer already in her Premium/Fantasy room, you will see "JOIN PREMIUM" or "JOIN FANTASY". Models who have this option may use it at their own discretion."

I'm sure the models got bitter about it. For example, now that Kim Diesel had to go to free chat for a couple months, she was there in free decked out in hoodies (not showing her face either).

We want everyone who logs in to have a good experience. 

didn't know how it was before, but it seems like a majority of the models don't for the free chat...

Some do, some don't.  Most want the option to choose. 

IMO the smarter ones will hang out in free mode.  Don't have to chat or flex but just hang out there.  From what we see, we can decide if we wish to enter private mode.

If the person just hides in private mode, all we have is pictures and from past personal experience, 90% of the time the lady looks NOTHING remotely close to the pics they posted.  In short, what a waste of time and money to go into private and discover the actual person looks 10 years older and 20 lbs heavier (and its mostly fat sad to say).

So there will be those willing to take the risk but for me, if I see someone hiding in private I would not bother wasting time or money regardless of how hot she looks in the pics, unless of course I have cammed with her recently and know she still has it.

^Excellent counsel.  Prior to the changeover, we never required anyone to use their Free chatrooms, but we always advised it.  We had more than enough data to demonstrate that - historically - the women who engaged most with their visitors in Free consistently had the highest earnings. 

BUT...if a Model wants to work, but feels she cannot deliver a quality show to her prospective paying customers after having engaged with visitors committed to remaining Forever Free, then that can have a potentially negative impact on her earnings.  We love our non-paying visitors, too, because every visitor is a prospective customer, but there are some days when some of the Models don't have the time for them. In the interest of transparency, as stated previously, we originally thought this change was in the best interests of both Models and customers, but in retrospect, it was a mistake.  And once we had that information, we moved quickly to make the correction.

So, as noted in the Site Info box, the Model-option room entry feature is once again available to eligible Models.  I don't have the exact number, but there are still plenty of terrific performers who will be chatting in Free, eager for you to take them into private chats.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline lj23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2017, 07:53:34 pm »
Good lookin FemFlex. Sounds good...

Duke69

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2017, 03:49:08 am »
On another note, why do the pics of the online models keep moving about?  Its like musical chairs.  Not only is it super annoying but if you happen to be browsing in multiple windows and waiting to see if your favourite model comes online, each time the pics move it gives the false impression that someone new just came online.

I agree 100 percent.  I am at the point where i will just leave rather than trying to chase the moving windows.

Why not at least let us see their current image when the girls are now waiting in premium?  That way we can see their current image and attire. 

femwrest

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2017, 08:51:49 am »

I agree 100 percent.  I am at the point where i will just leave rather than trying to chase the moving windows.

Why not at least let us see their current image when the girls are now waiting in premium?  That way we can see their current image and attire.
Well then I guess that gives a sneak peak which some might consider unfair since you're not paying.

I recall there was a suggestion to remove the profiles of ladies who have not logged on for a certain duration.  I second that.  Also, I feel its important to have some sort of rules with regards to pics that ladies post.  Maybe I'm just unlucky but I would say 90% of the ladies who are online when I am do not look anything like their photos.  Some look 10 years older.  Others look A LOT chubbier.  Out of the remaining 10%, I'd say about 8% bear some sort of resemblance to their pics while only about 2% look just as good as their pics.

Its fine if we can see the webcam preview cos we can always decide not to proceed if we feel they look nothing like their pics.  But for those hiding in premium, that's when it gets tricky.  You can't see the preview and you can't trust the pics.

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2017, 04:59:48 pm »
I don't know what you're talking about with girls who are fatter than their profile pics. I haven't seen any of that. Can you give examples?

As for deleting their profiles, there's just no way. If someone like charliejay or haylie M had their life fall apart and logged on for a night after years of not being on, they would easily bring the site $500 in one night. There's 0% chance they're going to spend time removing someone from a database when there's a chance (even a tiny chance) of making money in the future by doing nothing.

It is kind of funny to hear "we care about the customers, that's why models can't hide in premium anymore" only to fall back on that after 2 months.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2017, 08:12:49 am »
It is kind of funny to hear "we care about the customers, that's why models can't hide in premium anymore" only to fall back on that after 2 months.

It's midnite here on the west coast (USA) and there are currently 12 women logged into the system. 

1 is in 1-on-1 chat
2 are waiting in Premium
9 are in Free

Since the beginning of the rollout, we have listened to feedback from customers and models and made changes accordingly.  Not all models have or will use the optional room selection feature, so there will almost always be Free rooms for users to check out.  Veteran models have more than earned that degree of latitude and allowing them to operate as they did previously is the right thing to do, so we corrected our mistake.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2017, 10:04:03 am »

It's midnite here on the west coast (USA) and there are currently 12 women logged into the system. 

1 is in 1-on-1 chat
2 are waiting in Premium
9 are in Free

Since the beginning of the rollout, we have listened to feedback from customers and models and made changes accordingly.  Not all models have or will use the optional room selection feature, so there will almost always be Free rooms for users to check out.  Veteran models have more than earned that degree of latitude and allowing them to operate as they did previously is the right thing to do, so we corrected our mistake.
I believe that the best thing you can do, is put limits. For example for the models that can hide in premium/fantasy, put a limit on them, and let them doing this at maximum 5 times per day, so the other time must be in free chat. Some of these veterans are hiding in premium for almost 1 week so far, and have never ever been in free chat again.

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2017, 07:31:43 pm »

lol, yeah. I'm sure they felt that way until the girls chewed them out. I have to give them credit though, they know how to get what they want. I think sometimes the customers are a little too lax in comparison.

But, I don't know how much we're actually missing out. The women who wait in private, with the exception of a few, didn't do free chat well anyway. The women who can hold a convo and enjoy interacting are still using free.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2017, 08:35:25 pm »

lol, yeah. I'm sure they felt that way until the girls chewed them out. I have to give them credit though, they know how to get what they want. I think sometimes the customers are a little too lax in comparison.

But, I don't know how much we're actually missing out. The women who wait in private, with the exception of a few, didn't do free chat well anyway. The women who can hold a convo and enjoy interacting are still using free.

12 noon here, 19 women logged in

5  in 1-on-1
1  in Premium
3  waiting in Premium
10 in Free

There's rarely a perfect solution to any perceived problem, but the early returns look good.  When given the flexibility it needs, the market usually works itself out.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View