Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572671 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:35:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 60922 times)

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2016, 02:18:32 am »
"We got a bunch of things wrong, but also got some things right." In other words, a boondoggle.

The participation trophy is in the mail!

Forum Saradas

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2016, 11:13:42 am »
Guys to be fair, the prices are now been fixed. The prices are  now as they were in the old site,  i see the prices in a premium are from 30 credits to 39 the maximum. We must refer that and say a bravo , because they heard our ''compaints'' and they fixed the issue. :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2016, 02:22:56 pm »
As you all know Herbicepcam.com has upgraded earlier this week. The problem is they haven't fully worked out the kinks in the new site. The site was only down for a day. When you overhauling a website at least give it a week or more to get all if any problems work out. And now they want to charge you to be a VIP member. As long as I was spending over $200 bucks I was a VIP member.

You should expect to have your VIP status transferred over pretty soon. Once they're all done, there will be a system announcement. If you notice that your status has not been restored, just let us know and we'll address the issue directly. 

Wow, lots of changes and a lot of confusion.  So what does vip status mean now?  What does it get you that buying minutes or credits doesn't?

Previously, members earned VIP status based on their spending, but other than recognition from the models, they did not receive any extras.  On the new platform, VIPs get 15 free HBCmails per month and any after that are half-price.  They can also change their chat color, use emojis, and have their names listed at the top of the model's chatroom. Within the coming weeks, VIPs will also be able to receive PMs in free chat.

I logged in to the new HBC and found out that the hundreds of dollars I have poured into their video rentals over the past several years have disappeared. My money has been converted into "credits" and I have no purchase history or VIP status with them. Needless to say, I am furious. There was no announcement on this site that they would be doing this, and I have been more than loyal. I am going to boycott this site and go out of my way to encourage others to do so. It's very bad customer service and a terrible customer experience. Also, the new site looks like shit and has awful functionality. They certainly didn't do any UX research on it.

I am sorry that you've had this experience.  Please email us at help@herbicepscam.com and we'll work to get your situation sorted as quickly as possible.  It's going to take a little time to get all the videos placed where they need to be, but your credits and VIP status can be restored upon receipt of an email from you.  You'll probably receive some additional credits as well for the inconvenience.

Not liking the new "upgraded" version at all.

Having spend $1000's over a decade on the site, I should automatically be VIP.

Why should someone who can come in and spend $$$ and then leave be a VIP and I cannot?

Please send a brief email to help@herbicepscam.com and we should be able to get this rectified pretty quickly.

Having to pay to message performers which usually involves setting up a meet time for them to MAKE MONEY is ridiculous. I'm being charged to have the opportunity to be charged. It's like having to pay to contact a company's sales department, do you want the sale or not? Of course some members may just bs on the messaging feature, but it won't take girls long to realize who those people are and ignore them.

As for reviews, I wonder if honest reviews addressing the scammers will be allowed to stay or will they remove them. Only problem is I have to pay said scammers again in order to warn the community.

It costs nothing for users to receive messages from models. We cannot speak on specific contractor concerns, but we have suspended several models this year (probably more than in 2014-2015 combined) for being bad citizens.  Again, though, we aren't able to diagnose and treat what we do not know about. I understand wanting to punish the bad actors and I understand being frustrated with our service, but if you think you've been scammed, please let us know. I'm not promising that we'll achieve the exact resolution you may be seeking, but we cannot do anything without being given details on a situation.

And why is VIP status not carried over from the old site to the new? And when you realized every single feature on the website was buggy, and prices were too high, why didn't you take the site down temporarily to fix everything instead of allowing the models to exploit the customers?

We did not anticipate that many VIPs would suddenly not be VIPs anymore when the changeover was made.  But as soon as we recognized that users' VIP status was not transferred properly, we went into action, and expect to have this resolved this week. Be on the lookout for a system news update within the next few days. Again, with respect to pricing, we saw what was going on with the prices and also listened to our customers.  The correction was made almost immediately. There have been a few deliberate site shutdowns for repairs and upgrades since the new platform went live. Users and models should expect that there may be a few more as we continue ironing out the kinks.

We appreciate that this fan board is here to share thoughts, information, and feedback.  But while we fully encourage users to talk freely about your experiences, if you let us know directly what problems or concerns you've had, there's a greater likelihood that something may be done about it.  You can email us at help@herbicepscam.com or you can drop into our "Help_Desk" or "Customer_Service" chatroom and speak directly with Mike, Jen, or myself.  We definitely want to hear from users, past users, and even prospective users on forums and social media, but any specific customer service matters are better addressed to us directly.

Thanks so much for the time you all have taken to express your thoughts. You don't owe us anything, but we do truly appreciate you giving us ideas on what we can do to improve the service and thus have a greater chance to earn your business.  Cheers!
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2016, 09:08:53 pm »
It costs nothing for users to receive messages from models. We cannot speak on specific contractor concerns, but we have suspended several models this year (probably more than in 2014-2015 combined) for being bad citizens.  Again, though, we aren't able to diagnose and treat what we do not know about. I understand wanting to punish the bad actors and I understand being frustrated with our service, but if you think you've been scammed, please let us know. I'm not promising that we'll achieve the exact resolution you may be seeking, but we cannot do anything without being given details on a situation.

Yes, but of course you're aware that doesn't properly address my argument in regards to messaging. I'm not trying to pile on with negativity here, I respect what you guys are trying to do and understand your desire to keep messaging in-house. It helps the business and in some ways can help the customers as well. Which I think is what we all want, a win-win situation for everyone involved. That being said, I don't think the current setup truly benefits all parties. Having to pay and still be limited to 10 messages, there's not much you can do with that. Or, just receiving messages isn't actually communicating. So I guess I have to ask what the main intent of the system is. If it's simply a models way to periodically reach out then it can serve its purpose fine as-is. If it's supposed to be an effective tool for scheduling and periodic chat for members who have earned that right, then I think something needs to change. At the very least lift the limit, as I think it can help the models secure more business which again is great for everyone. Bearing in mind we're not allowed to converse via e-mail anymore.

As far as reviews go, I'm not going to beat a dead horse. Plus there's another thread on that. I've pretty much accepted the fact that high earners get more leeway.

Anyway, to end on a positive note the new system is great overall, it's just that one aspect that I'm not big on.

Duke69

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2016, 12:14:57 am »
I have over 1900 credits.  Sometimes when i log in i am shown to have vip status and sometimes not.  When i click on "what is vip"  I get a message in another language.  The site is so slow as to be unuseable on my phone.

Offline Patsfansmith

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2016, 05:24:25 pm »
The live cam videos don't work on my phone

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2016, 07:22:14 pm »
Yes, but of course you're aware that doesn't properly address my argument in regards to messaging. I'm not trying to pile on with negativity here, I respect what you guys are trying to do and understand your desire to keep messaging in-house. It helps the business and in some ways can help the customers as well. Which I think is what we all want, a win-win situation for everyone involved. That being said, I don't think the current setup truly benefits all parties. Having to pay and still be limited to 10 messages, there's not much you can do with that. Or, just receiving messages isn't actually communicating. So I guess I have to ask what the main intent of the system is. If it's simply a models way to periodically reach out then it can serve its purpose fine as-is. If it's supposed to be an effective tool for scheduling and periodic chat for members who have earned that right, then I think something needs to change. At the very least lift the limit, as I think it can help the models secure more business which again is great for everyone. Bearing in mind we're not allowed to converse via e-mail anymore.

As far as reviews go, I'm not going to beat a dead horse. Plus there's another thread on that. I've pretty much accepted the fact that high earners get more leeway.

Anyway, to end on a positive note the new system is great overall, it's just that one aspect that I'm not big on.

Thanks so much for that feedback.  You make an excellent point, so we have talked about it and are currently looking at possibly increasing the monthly free limit for VIPs.  The people who are using it have said they like it a lot, so that being the case, it gives your point even more credence.

I have over 1900 credits.  Sometimes when i log in i am shown to have vip status and sometimes not.  When i click on "what is vip"  I get a message in another language.  The site is so slow as to be unuseable on my phone.

Oops. We forgot to properly fill in that document. Thanks for letting us know.   

The live cam videos don't work on my phone

Which phones are you both using?  I have no problem using the site via my iPhone6 with the Photon, flash-enabled browser.

Duke69

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2016, 05:40:30 am »
Using a galaxy s3.  Can not join chat, and super slow to even scroll list of girls who are online.  It scrolls fine after i get past the online girls.

muscleheadfan22

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2016, 06:07:40 am »
Using a galaxy s3.  Can not join chat, and super slow to even scroll list of girls who are online.  It scrolls fine after i get past the online girls.
Dude, that thing is 5 years old! The processor probably can't handle it. that being said, I also have an old S3 and its still good to view stuff. but the pages have so much in them that I am not surprised a S3 is slow. Cheers

muscleheadfan22

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2016, 06:09:33 am »
I am dissapointed with it. apparently the ladies make 67 cents on the dollar (or close to that). all the cash HBC admin has made over the past 11 yrs he should get the ladies a break. Then the prices would be lower and not 10% increased. I dunno, I am turned off form the site nw. Good tech upgrade, bad monetary upgrade.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2016, 10:31:26 am »
I don't use HBC half as much as I used to, there are still some decent ladies there albeit a slow decline in trusted performers who give a good show.

Not liking the new "upgraded" version at all.

Having spend $1000's over a decade on the site, I should automatically be VIP.

Why should someone who can come in and spend $$$ and then leave be a VIP and I cannot?

Because it's a what have you done for me lately world.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2016, 02:31:15 pm »

Have you already installed a flash player?  If not, maybe this clip will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSDMiwtNpk

I am dissapointed with it. apparently the ladies make 67 cents on the dollar (or close to that). all the cash HBC admin has made over the past 11 yrs he should get the ladies a break. Then the prices would be lower and not 10% increased. I dunno, I am turned off form the site nw. Good tech upgrade, bad monetary upgrade.

I don't like splitting hairs, but in the interest of accuracy, the current max price of Premium chat is $3.90/minute.  On the old platform, the max price for Premium chat was $3.99/minute. Sure, it's "only 9 cents", but that's still a decrease, not an increase.

I do hope you'll come back and check out the site sometime. Change is always met with a variety of feelings, but we'd love the chance to earn your business again in the future.  If there are other things you think we're getting wrong, we'd love to hear about it (help@herbicepscam.com). 

Offline fbbsrule

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2016, 12:48:08 pm »
All things considered, they have been due for an update for some time and to be honest, the improved cams make up for a lot of the misgivings. as an infrequent purchaser, I'm still a little disheartened that my favorite hosts cannot pm me to woo me into chat (which they have managed to do may times) but it appears that they are working on various fixes of that nature. Just like many have said about our new POTUS elect- we have no choice but to give it time. If it doesn't work out, use your voice and your dollars to show your displeasure. They don't know if you don't tell them.

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2016, 01:53:38 pm »
Honestly VIPs should have unlimited messages. Realistically, the girls aren't going to use it to chat. Making a few cents off a message isn't worth the time to them. The only real use is as a private scheduling tool. As someone else said, if a VIP is going to be charged money to set an appointment, he's just not going to bother once he runs out of monthly messages. If someone is abusing it, sending hundreds of spammy messages, the girls can just block or report him.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Duke69

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2016, 03:17:40 pm »
The site is getting better and i applaud them for trying hard to make it right.  There does not seem to be a way to scroll down a list to see all the ladies who are registered with the site.  I want to put my favorites list back together and it seems to be impossible.    Can ladies post their schedules, if they can I can't find them.  Do ladies need to re register, i have searched for several and their names do not come up

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View