Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:02:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  JUST WHO IS THE SEXIEST FBB (I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED)!!!!!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: JUST WHO IS THE SEXIEST FBB (I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED)!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 46947 times)

etraum

Re: JUST WHO IS THE SEXIEST FBB (I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED)!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 10:42:45 pm »
Sophie D and Melissa D for looks...
BUt for those who like the bigger bodied woman I would go with Vilma Caez

jayteeess

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 10:43:44 pm »
Ooh - I can't decide they're all amazing - erm, if I have to, it would have to be Mellisa D JUST - she is the complete package!

scotty_hobart

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2007, 04:47:35 am »
OK, we're talking SEXIEST? Top 5:

1. Ambe Deluca
2. Wendy McMaster
3. Denise Masino
4. Elena Seiple
5. Lynn Mccrossin

monica martin

Really great post...the women change and so do our likes...lynn mccrossin is sexy! but i'd have to go with monica martin, i think she is the total package
THANKS FOR YOUR APPRECIATION, ROCKKET
XOXOX

megamouth2

Wendy McMaster... she just blows my mind!

khuddle

This list is retarded. Where is Gina Davis? Where is Marja Lehoten? Tina Chandler? Britt Miller?
Cindy Phillips? Susanne Bock?  Debbie Bramwell? Roxie Rain? Jennifer McVicar? Klaudia Larson?
Debi Laszewski? Jitka Harazímová? I mean c'mon dammit if you are going to do a list put a little thought into it PLEASE  >:(

kingg

This list is retarded. Where is Gina Davis? Where is Marja Lehoten? Tina Chandler? Britt Miller?
Cindy Phillips? Susanne Bock?  Debbie Bramwell? Roxie Rain? Jennifer McVicar? Klaudia Larson?
Debi Laszewski? Jitka Harazímová? I mean c'mon dammit if you are going to do a list put a little thought into it PLEASE  >:(

JUST LIST THE ONE'S THAT YOU THINK ARE "IT", I THOUGHT THESE WERE "IT" FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, AND IT LOOKS, BY THE POLL, THERE ARE OTHERS THAT ARE SEXIER THAN THOSE LISTED, THAT'S "WHY" I ADDED THAT CATAGORY!

Female abs 4 life

Wendy McMaster

spore

:o How can you pick just one, plus there are new FBB stars all the time. I agree partly with khuddle, the list is incomplete.  I do appreciate the intent. Maybe just a personal ranking of the choices would have made more sense.

kingg

:o How can you pick just one, plus there are new FBB stars all the time. I agree partly with khuddle, the list is incomplete.  I do appreciate the intent. Maybe just a personal ranking of the choices would have made more sense.

THEN WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?????

Ironfist

All very nice! But how about Beate Draebing?

kingg

Michelle Tuggle is also a very sexy woman, I miss her here in the forum!

I POSTED A COUPLE OF HER PICS IN MY CLITTY, AND WOMEN OF COLOR POSTS, CHECK THEM THERE.

papaya25

Jody May

arcore23

MELLISA D. Surely the sexiest.

bolo6

right now imo Cindy Phillips.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  JUST WHO IS THE SEXIEST FBB (I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED)!!!!!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View