Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572453 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:13:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month - Nominate & Vote  |  MUSCLE GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2013 (poll closed)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MUSCLE GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2013 (poll closed)  (Read 28331 times)

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: MUSCLE GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2013
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 11:46:38 pm »
It must be said.  This list is BULLSHIT without Brigita and Kashma on it.  Brigita was just cheated out of a well deserved 3rd place finish at the Olympia and I think an argument can be made that she deserved 2nd.  And IMO, Kashma is going to be THE heir apparent to Alina in terms of internet popularity.  And when it comes to beauty/brawn/sex appeal, how many others currently on this list display that better than Kashma.

Look, I love me some Gina Davis and especially some Heather Armbrust, but they've moved on.  They belong on the AT Great or AT Faves discussion.  But if we are talking about the year of 2013.  Gina and Heather were quiet.  Brigita and Kashma were not.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 11:46:38 pm »

l700z3

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 11:53:33 pm »
I know it's dumb to nit pick about this poll but I don't understand why heather arm burst who hasn't competed in a few years is on here but Anne Louis frietas who's still competitive and has a lot of fans on this board isn't on the list

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 12:55:36 am »
It must be said.  This list is BULLSHIT without Brigita and Kashma on it.  Brigita was just cheated out of a well deserved 3rd place finish at the Olympia and I think an argument can be made that she deserved 2nd.  And IMO, Kashma is going to be THE heir apparent to Alina in terms of internet popularity.  And when it comes to beauty/brawn/sex appeal, how many others currently on this list display that better than Kashma.

Look, I love me some Gina Davis and especially some Heather Armbrust, but they've moved on.  They belong on the AT Great or AT Faves discussion.  But if we are talking about the year of 2013.  Gina and Heather were quiet.  Brigita and Kashma were not.
I put in list the athletes who won the polls of the month

Kashma and Brigita are not in list because they don't won the poll of the month.

The next year we already decided to take in list only the athletes that compete in the same year
I Saradas

Drbench012

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 10:29:46 am »
Monique Jones

Chip101

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 08:09:15 pm »
Alina- just oozzes of pure sexy muscle
Elena- very ripped
Shannon- very hot and young. Although I see her burning out very soon.

poots

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 08:11:04 pm »
I'd like to 'analise' most of them (except Tina Zampa)!  :laugh:

And where's Brigita - at least she's still bbing unlike some.

Offline fluffy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2013, 08:45:03 am »
Alina- just oozzes of pure sexy muscle
Elena- very ripped
Shannon- very hot and young. Although I see her burning out very soon.
Hope you are wrong about Shannon,not another false dawn like Cindy P,who threatened to tear up the fbb scene.Also,is it just me who thinks Shannon is a dead ringer for a young Denise Rutkowski?

montyburns

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 09:06:40 pm »
I voted for Shannon, Monique and Oana.
Alina is great, but she already won the Goddess of the month / year poll for so many times. I think somebody else should win this year.
I have no idea why Gina, Heather, Sarah and Katka are on the list. These girls completely disappeared this year.

adoromusculos

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2013, 11:19:24 pm »
I prefer them massive, sexy and beautiful face: my vote goes for Oana and Sarah.
But, again, a super difficult choice: all of them deserve my vote

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2013, 02:47:22 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month - Nominate & Vote  |  MUSCLE GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2013 (poll closed)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View