Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by gethewil on 14 Sep 2013
  • My bream is about a big young girl(6ft4) who is working out in de gym and two world hamps walk in and want her out.She only wants to go if they beat her in a fight, 1 vs 2.They agree and she beats them into a bloody pulp, kills them by breaking their backs in a bear hug and lifts them both  over her head at the end.
    • gethewil
  • #2 by gethewil on 14 Sep 2013
  • My bream is about a big young girl(6ft4) who is working out in de gym and two world hamps walk in and want her out.She only wants to go if they beat her in a fight, 1 vs 2.They agree and she beats them into a bloody pulp, kills them by breaking their backs in a bear hug and lifts them both  over her head at the end.

Bream must be dream.
    • gethewil
  • #3 by Jeremy Lightning on 14 Sep 2013
  • World champion Boxers? Wrestlers? Martial artists? How big are they compared to her? I would like it if she was smaller but still able to beat the much bigger guys into pulps, overpowering them, lifting them, having her way with them the whole way. This is a good idea, though. Maybe they could be World tag team champions in Pro Wrestling, so they know how to work together as a team, but no matter what they try to do, they can't hurt her, but she can definitely hurt them. k+!
  • #4 by gethewil on 14 Sep 2013
  • They are 6ft4 too and ould be a tag team yes.Maybe she could be 6ft1 with very big boobs.
    • gethewil
  • #5 by Jeremy Lightning on 15 Sep 2013
  • I like that too, the boobs may make the men think that she isn't very tough. But of course, they will be proven wrong, with their lives on the line.
Pages:
Actions