Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574108 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 10:42:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #STORY IDEAS: ~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #STORY IDEAS: ~collected  (Read 15921 times)

furz123

#STORY IDEAS: ~collected
« on: May 27, 2013, 10:02:26 pm »
hi guys,

my english is bad, especally when i write. so thats because i ask you if someone wants to write a story.

its a story about a family of realy tall and heavy build muscle psychopaths. all above 7 feet tall and as strong as a human without beeing
supernatural can be, or maybe even a little bit more.

biggest and strongest is the father of the family. his whole live all other men were scared of him, he knows nothing else than beeing the boss, its
absolutly natural for him that men piss their pants when he gets angry.

his wife is only a little bit shorter than him, nobody except her man is stronger than her, so in her eyes is he the only real man in the world and all others are pathetic weaklings with little dicks (daddy has a monstercock). he gets so turned on when she snuffs out some of this small guys while sex or/and foreplay (because his "little gir" is so much stronger and bigger than the men, what makes him even more powerfull in his mind), and she loves how it turns him on, what she does. so they get a great but very crazy sexlive. sometimes she takes two guys by their necks and lift em, then her man lift her too and fucks her. the wife loves that her man can make her feel like a little girl, and he loves that he lift his wife and this two little men with her. most she enjoys beeing lifted by her "superman" but also shes enjoying her power over these "normals" which are just mini-men and toys in her eyes.

then the daugther, a teenager, much to tall for her age, and strong as all the boys in her class together. she is very pissed on the guys. she dreams of a real man like her father, at least someone stronger and taller than her, but all she get are those little fellas, without a real body, without a real dick, without anything. she is very sadistic and has a short temper. she tries sometimes to have sex with a guy, but atleast when she can see his small dick or how he pisses his pants when she gets angry, or how fast he get hurts when she touches him a bit to hard, she get realy turned off, frustratet and evil. maybe she forced some guys to suck the monstercock of her father, but i would prefer it without incest. The dick of her father made her bad for normal dicks, but she would never have sex with him, or atleast he doesnt allow it.

the hole family has a snuff fetish and a godcomplex. the daugther is cruel and psycho, the father is a natural supreme man, and the mother loves her "only real man" so much, she loves how strong he is and that atleast he can make her a little bit weak and dominated. other men break instantly when she touches em, you know what i mean....

i think the father should also have a fethis to rape guys and make em to his little girls, against their will of course, and his wive get so turned on because in her mind, her man is even more a dominant supreme god. and he gets so turned on, because in his mind he is man enough to make other men to his girls. crazy i now^^

looks like i concentratet most to the psychological part of the story

again sry for my bad english, im sure it wasnt fun to read it

why i ask you to write the story in english? because english is a much sexier language than my own ^^

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Middle Earth fantasy themes
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 06:21:45 am »
does anyone here like middle earth fantasy settings for their musclegrowth and displays of strength fix? I will be posting a few short story chapters around here soon, and I may be open up to commissioned work for people who want to make special requests, so stay tuned, and dont be shy to comment with what you want to see more of

I wouldn't be against it, after all, I wrote a story based on World of Warcraft, seeing a story based on Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit would be pretty cool to see. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline thor000

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
sex machines
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 07:16:06 pm »
What about a so strong woman that she only can have orgasm using a construction jackhammer or a concrete vibrator or an electric teaser in her pussy?
May be some of them would be crushed!
User is currently banned [View]

warriorhari

Re: sex machines
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 03:35:32 pm »
great idea thor000..
Also using barbells and rods as dildoes would be great..

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #STORY IDEAS: ~collected
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 06:06:51 am »
A guy agrees to meet his hugely muscular girlfriend’s family for Thanksgiving, and it turns out all women and girls in her family are super strong and super muscular.

Offline booksmart77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: #STORY IDEAS: ~collected
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2022, 12:37:01 pm »
A young, muscular woman who is strong in the physical and mental sense. She has been around the block with men and life in general. She finds one day after noticing another young woman she feels momentarily weaker.
She discovers that when she is truly turned on her strength drains away, becoming weaker and weaker until she cannot stand.

This could lead to a slow role reversal as she has her first sexual experience with a woman she is truly attracted to. Going from dominant to submissive as she grows weaker and weaker in the arms of her lover.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #STORY IDEAS: ~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View