Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576492 Posts in 73356 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 07:18:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Dena Westerfield
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dena Westerfield  (Read 8070 times)

AdmiralValdore9

Dena Westerfield
« on: September 29, 2012, 07:44:58 pm »
Anyone know where the heck Dena Westerfield has been? I pray that she has not retired but no word for awhile and no recent competitions make me think so.

big diesel

Re: Dena Westerfield
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 12:58:09 am »
You remember she isa Chiropatictor, more then likely she went back to her pratice. :shucks :shucks

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 12:15:49 pm »
had a video session with her on HBC about a month ago. she may not be competing any more , but she's still training hard. she looked good. said she was getting her braces off later that day. with that great body , i'd never noticed she had braces.

AdmiralValdore9

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 05:12:33 pm »
had a video session with her on HBC about a month ago. she may not be competing any more , but she's still training hard. she looked good. said she was getting her braces off later that day. with that great body , i'd never noticed she had braces.

As long as she keeps that same great body that I love thats all that matters.

UK_Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 04:33:55 pm »
You remember she isa Chiropatictor, more then likely she went back to her pratice. :shucks :shucks

Amazingly she always seemed to be able to do both over the years (given the huge commitment that both would entail) - I did here she finally found that "special someone", so maybe has dialled things down to spend more quality time with her "other half".  Let's hope she still has time for some more raunchy photo/video shoots she was always fond of doing - she obviously loved "working the camera" to show her physique off to the maximum (sexy) effect.  A shame she never really made it higher up in the pro ranks.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Dena Westerfield

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View