Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572795 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:34:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  What was your most disappointing session and why?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What was your most disappointing session and why?  (Read 53349 times)

Offline luvto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
What was your most disappointing session and why?
« on: July 19, 2012, 03:39:00 pm »
Had mostly good experiences but there have been a few where my expectations were way out of line with reality.

As an example, met Iron Baby from Florida about a year ago.  She claims to be an ex-high school wrestler and she looks the part - young, cute and somewhat muscular.  Unfortunately, she was not competitive at all.  Her idea of a wrestling move is to punch you in the balls!  Ouch!  Oh well, my guess is that the bad experiences of others will be a lot worse than this.   

Forum Saradas

lee3333

Re: What was your most disappointing session and why?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 03:48:49 pm »
2 stand out for me.  First was Felix.  Went to her hotel and she opens the door and says I'm really tired and dont want to wrestle.  Like couldnt you of saved me the trip with a phone call.  I drove an hour there and then back no session that was planned months ahead.  Second was Sunfire.  She just did not want to be there and was a total ass.  She had pants on and I asked if she could maybe wear shorts or a bikini and she just said no.  I left after 10 minutes.  She did give me back half the money.  For those two bad ones though I have had countless good ones.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 04:51:06 pm »
2 stand out for me.  First was Felix.  Went to her hotel and she opens the door and says I'm really tired and dont want to wrestle.  Like couldnt you of saved me the trip with a phone call.  I drove an hour there and then back no session......

I just had that happen to me last week. Drove up there, waited, then got to the room and she was not feeling well. OK stuff happens, lets try it again tomorrow. I said I would text her. No answer. Tried again and got back a text that she must sent after taking some medication. Either that or she was in the middle of a parachute jump. But I think it said for me to get in touch with her later. Which I did. Got back a text that would have made a U-boat submariner proud. Of course by then it is was to late to see her anyway. But as I always say, even though it is very annoying when this happens, in the end the only thing I lost was some time
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 05:48:21 pm »
 Larissa Reis when she was doing them. I am not a fan of anyone who wants to 'negotiate' more for topless in the middle of the session. It's a total buzz-kill if it's handled badly. We handled it badly.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 06:05:31 pm »
Can't say I've had a bad session.  I was disappointed in that I was not able to set up a session with Dawn Riehl.  As I noted on another post, we exchanged emails and talked via phone.  She seemed real hesitant about meeting someone new- asked me a ton of questions about what kind of work I did, where I lived, etc- trying to establish that I was not a bad person I suppose.  She was vague about the price- said MW would be "around $400-$450" and more depending on what else I wanted.  She indicated the final price would be set in an in-person discussion directly before the session.  Also said she was only available on weeknights.  Too many red flags, so I gave up. 

weak4legs

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 10:35:31 am »
Nadia... For a reasonable per hour rate I booked 2 hours... She talked SO much and said she didn't like doing many of the scissor holds because she didn't like putting her ass near guys faces.  WTF?   The good thing about the session was she did put me completely out with a sleeper hold.   She looked great, but just not enough wrestling.  Based on the services she lists on her website, I hardly expected her to be shy!

Weak4Legs

Offline luvto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 03:50:21 pm »
You were probably lucky your face did not get close to Nadia's ass.  As mentioned on this board before and unfortunately experienced by me firsthand, there's a funky smell coming from that ass.   :(

weak4legs

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 10:48:05 pm »
Yeah, I noticed the smell too... but I thought it was just because she didn't shower since her last session.   What was your session like?   

-Weak4legs

Offline calwrest

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 11:05:15 pm »
Lauren Powers was my most disappointing session. Great looking FBB, so I guess I was expecting too much. There was little interaction on the wrestling side and the MW was just OK. She wasn't much into it. Now, this was over 5 years ago so things may have changed.

Fortunately, all my other sessions were quite a bit better.

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 12:13:26 am »
Nadia... For a reasonable per hour rate I booked 2 hours... She talked SO much and said she didn't like doing many of the scissor holds because she didn't like putting her ass near guys faces.  WTF?   The good thing about the session was she did put me completely out with a sleeper hold.   She looked great, but just not enough wrestling.  Based on the services she lists on her website, I hardly expected her to be shy!

Weak4Legs
You mean this Nadia?
http://sessiongirls.com/my-profile/userprofile/Naadia4ualways

Offline luvto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 12:51:45 am »
Yeah, that's the Nadia I was referring to.  Not nearly as attractive as her profile pics and expected a tip rather than earned it. 

Offline artax

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 03:13:00 am »
Cheri Owen though she was nice was not even close to condition in pictures- Carmella cureton not in great condition but even worse no personality and didn't seem interested in session

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2012, 11:41:13 pm »

Weak4Legs

Sounds just like my session but I didn't get knocked out. She couldn't do anything it was awful.

vxd2120

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 03:06:00 am »
Malibu. Took numerous phone calls, started late and ended early. Not sure if the session even went 45 minutes. This was 5 or 6 years ago and she had to be around 50 and looked much older than her pics at the time. But out of about 20 sessions in 10 years, Malibu was the only really bad one.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 06:40:17 am »
Here's my list of clunkers.

1) Jasmin Johnson.  Was no where as rough or strong as I had been told. More more interested if I would give her a ride to NYC, WHICH I DID NOT.  And she had horrible B.O.

2) Collette Guimond.  I met her at Lisa Houston's place many, many years ago.  She didn't do anything but talk, and talk, and talk.  And I didn't press the issue, cause Lisa told me as she walked me up the steps that Collette was small and didn't like rough wrestling and if I got to rough, Lisa herself and two other girls that were hanging out in the next room would work me over for real.  And since one of the girls was Maria Calo, I obliged.

3) This last one may surprise some if you  but the last disappointing session I had was against Dominique Danger.  She was not physical at all.  Yeah her HEADSCISSORS were powerful, but she wasn't aggressive applying them. She also seemed to get out of breath easy and got tired very quickly.

And just for the record the ONLY woman to beat me arm wrestling was Thr-ESA Bostick.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  What was your most disappointing session and why?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View