Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578291 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 02:26:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renata Hronová (Rene)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Renata Hronová (Rene)  (Read 141151 times)

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Renata Hronová (Rene)
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2018, 07:37:33 pm »
I saw Rene yesterday in Prague. Of season, 86 kg, big girl and strong.
She is my favorite. Seen her many, many times. Awesome lady with amazing personality.
Hope you can make it. You will have fun time ;)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2018, 07:37:33 pm »

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2018, 06:57:25 pm »
I saw Rene yesterday in Prague. Of season, 86 kg, big girl and strong.
She is my favorite. Seen her many, many times. Awesome lady with amazing personality.
Hope you can make it. You will have fun time ;)

defiantly gonna make it now.
Love off season look in fbb

Offline emaxwell

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2018, 08:28:40 am »
I contacted her and she said she thought 85 kg was too much for her to lift?  Does anyone know why that would be?  I would think for a capable bodybuilder of either gender lifting a person who is the same weight as them would be easy.   If a woman bodybuilder would not be comfortable lifting an 85 kg guy when she's that size I would think it would mean she is mediocre at best; I would understand if it was a smaller woman but not really for someone what size. 

Is she just feigning modesty or trying not to overestimate herself? Has anyone who weighs close to 85 kg been lifted by her?

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2018, 09:25:22 am »
I contacted her and she said she thought 85 kg was too much for her to lift?  Does anyone know why that would be?  I would think for a capable bodybuilder of either gender lifting a person who is the same weight as them would be easy.   If a woman bodybuilder would not be comfortable lifting an 85 kg guy when she's that size I would think it would mean she is mediocre at best; I would understand if it was a smaller woman but not really for someone what size. 

Is she just feigning modesty or trying not to overestimate herself? Has anyone who weighs close to 85 kg been lifted by her?
Why didn't you ask her why 85 kg was too much for her to lift?

Offline emaxwell

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2018, 09:32:47 am »

Actually, I did and I also asked if there was a way if she could see how hard it would be and then book with a deposit if she decides it's comfortable for her, and am waiting for a response.  Said that since she benches 100 kg 10 times it in theory should not be hard.  I mean, lifting someone who weighs the same as you do is not that hard for anyone who works out regularly and is in genuinely good shape, much less a pro bodybuilder.  Maybe she is committed to making sure sessions are enjoyable and because she hasn't physically done it before due to lack of experience, she's nervous on her end about the possibility of disappointing a client. 

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2018, 09:51:52 am »

Actually, I did and I also asked if there was a way if she could see how hard it would be and then book with a deposit if she decides it's comfortable for her, and am waiting for a response.  Said that since she benches 100 kg 10 times it in theory should not be hard.  I mean, lifting someone who weighs the same as you do is not that hard for anyone who works out regularly and is in genuinely good shape, much less a pro bodybuilder.  Maybe she is committed to making sure sessions are enjoyable and because she hasn't physically done it before due to lack of experience, she's nervous on her end about the possibility of disappointing a client. 
I don't think you'll get a better answer from anyone here. You'll just get a lot of speculation. If she won't lift a 187 pound person, she won't lift a 187 pound person. Based on your post, you believe she's capable but unwilling. Have you considered sessioning with someone else?

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2018, 12:05:21 pm »

If she says it's too much then it's too much, don't press the issue any further.  I usally like to do a split in my sessions with 1/2 senujal muscle worship 1/2 light wrestling.  Two huge girls I seen said they don't do wrestling even if it is light, i said o problem and enjoyed the whole hour of two sensual session.

Offline emaxwell

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2018, 12:55:39 pm »

I don't think you'll get a better answer from anyone here. You'll just get a lot of speculation. If she won't lift a 187 pound person, she won't lift a 187 pound person. Based on your post, you believe she's capable but unwilling. Have you considered sessioning with someone else?
If I was going to, I probably would but it would have to be after traveling somewhere.  I looked at her since she was traveling near to my city so I figured she would be great if it worked.  So it was a letdown to know that a session woman wasn't comfortable to lift her own bodyweight (and I'm still not sure how a pro bodybuilder could stay in business if lifting her own bodyweight is actually too hard).  But then, it is possible that she just hasn't been doing this long enough to gain confidence in her abilities and/or feels an injury risk at this phase of her career is too high.  And having a session opportunity come near my city was a long shot to begin with, and so I will need to get to another city.  I figure I will probably just end up finding a different session woman, if I ever end up doing this, and do it in a different city/country.

Offline emaxwell

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2018, 12:57:47 pm »
Obviously, letdowns are a natural part of this and so I can make sure in the future if I ever looked into this not to get my hopes up too high for any one session woman and be more practical and realistic.

Alina-fan

« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2018, 08:27:01 am »
Unless she has an injury or recovering from one, 85 kg shouldn't be a problem to someone like her.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2018, 11:24:06 am »
Unless she has an injury or recovering from one, 85 kg shouldn't be a problem to someone like her.
True, and as I noted before, in theory I have a hard time imagining how a pro bodybuilder, whose work duties essentially focus on lifting  heavy things, could have a viable career if they really couldn't lift something that weighs the same amount as they do.  But in practice we should consider that she's inexperienced and has concerns that she could spend an hour session lifting someone that size and doing it in a manner that the client would genuinely enjoy.   Concerns about letting a client down due to lack of experience lifting someone what weight in a session is understandable and should be factored in.

Why don't you let it go? Every member can say she should be capable of lifting 187 pound or 85 kg man. She says she can't. Here's what you do. Go contact her and tell her you, me and Alina Fan believes she could lift you and see if she changes her mind. Otherwise, we've went far enough with this.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2018, 02:42:24 pm »
same in my case as I met Her:

she argued that her wrists , knee &other joints are her weakpoint :

I can really understand her ,because in my case it`s the same: you can strenghten & enhance your muscle mass
 a lot by training even when genetic gift is not the best ,so if you are the typical skinny ectomorph body type
by nature :
-but the angles & joints ,so lets say the bone structure ,the ligaments are not the same way modifiable as
 the muscle tissue
and a human body is not so "grippy" as a barbell - that poses heighten  risk for an injury !

therefore she doesn`t risk it : to avoid an injury that prevents her doing her job any more which she financially
 depends on !?
 - so don`t argue about that issue too much !......since the lift -and -carry thing is never such an important part
of a session ...

notice  she had a surgery last year ,just after the FIBO ,where she had to deal with a dozens of clients despite an
injury in her wrist !

Offline litexlov

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2018, 07:43:53 pm »
I met her in 2014, I was 95 kgrs back then. She managed to lift me without a problem, fireman carry, piggy back, bearhug lift and she also did quite a few squats with me on her shoulders. The session it wasn't focused on l & c only, all these happened in 5-6 minutes. It was my first ever session and she was unbelievably strong. As I wasn't working out at all, I was nothing for her. She was toying with me in armwrestling, even when we started with her arm pinned on the table. In wrestling, I was tapping in seconds everytime. Amazing strength..
So, I don't know what happened since then. Maybe she doesn't want to risk an injury.. She has the strength to lift you anyway.. 100% sure. But if she doesn't want to do it, we must respect it.

Alina-fan

« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2018, 09:19:15 am »
If she said she's not gonna, then she's not gonna do it. You can't make her do something she's not comfortable doing.

Offline Bigden40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2018, 07:18:00 pm »
If she said she's not gonna, then she's not gonna do it. You can't make her do something she's not comfortable doing.

Absolutely this. 

Was in contact with her recently, I believe the issue might be the wrist injury.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renata Hronová (Rene)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View