Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575442 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 06:38:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Awefilms
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Awefilms  (Read 53134 times)

Offline GoBrendaGo

• Activity:
    0%
Awefilms
« on: April 03, 2012, 04:55:43 pm »
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Awefilms is adding old clips to their site and acting like they are new clips.  The new one of Yvette Bova is over 10 yrs old.  Man these guys have really tanked, and then they want to charge the outrageous membership fees.  For what?  Mainly old clips, with new ones scattered in here and there, and out of those new clips 98% of them suck.  Sorry, I'm just saying the truth.  DON'T JOIN!!!!!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Awefilms
« on: April 03, 2012, 04:55:43 pm »

bguettler2112

Re: Awefilms (Booooooooooo)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 04:57:35 pm »
Seems like they post new content a couple times a week, and post older content a couple times a week also.  If you notice tho, some of the old content is a few clips condensed into one.

Offline GoBrendaGo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 05:06:38 pm »
Yeah, I do remember that they use to have a ton of clips, and that they have now put them into one.  I still think it's just a bad site now.  I use to be a huge supporter, but I just can't do it anymore.  So sad, but true.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 08:19:08 pm »
I quite like the re-release of some of the old clips. They're now posted in hi-res rather than the crappy 320x240 they were originally posted in.

One site that has really gone downhill IMO, is Femflex. They used to have great quality videos posted, regularly updated, good photos. Now, no photos, updates are often badly lit videos and often the links don't work  ???

Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline mocklobster68

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 10:58:53 am »
Yeah I'm generally finding there isn't as much on there as there used to be.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 05:14:20 pm »
I don't know why you guys are complaining. Awefilms still releases new material an average of three times a week and better quality re-release of older material an additional two times a week. Their prices are the same as they were in 2004. They're still able to do this in a very tough global economy. It's still the most diverse female muscle website out there. You get role play, domination, wrestling, posting as well as a little sex and nudity all in one site and done by a variety of girls.

Offline GoBrendaGo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 03:18:22 pm »
I don't know why you guys are complaining. Awefilms still releases new material an average of three times a week and better quality re-release of older material an additional two times a week. Their prices are the same as they were in 2004. They're still able to do this in a very tough global economy. It's still the most diverse female muscle website out there. You get role play, domination, wrestling, posting as well as a little sex and nudity all in one site and done by a variety of girls.

Because the quality of the clips isn't what it use to be.  I don't care how many updates they have a week, if the material is bad it's bad, plain and simple.  They are not what they use to be.  Now for some people that's fine, but I remember when they would have a week of great updates:  Colette G dominating a guy on Monday, Dena Westerfield on pec flexing on Wed, and Brenda Raganot posing on Friday.  Again all I'm saying is the quality isn't there anymore as compared to what it use to be.  If you still like them cool, but I won't be subscribing to them anymore.

tunea

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 03:50:33 pm »
Shemuscle is another site that is going downhill lately, its mostly the same girls over and over again,and
any new girls are non fbb's who look like sluts off the street. Shemuscle was a first class muscle site with
the hottest women in the sport, but its headed in the wrong direction now. :'(

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 12:45:13 am »
I'm feeling the same way about Muscle_Angels. They have started showing an occasional topless clip, but they've been releasing too much old material lately. The only thing I don't like about Awefilms is their "storyline" material isn't as good as before.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 04:48:37 am »
.. and HerBiceps has way too much jerky-cam going on which ruins a lot of clips.

Damn it's all going downhill  ???

So, uhm, which sites are still good?  :)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 10:31:54 am »
The video quality of Awefilms' clips is much better. The rereleases look so much clearer. Another thing I like is they stopped using that crappy DRM on their HD clips. Now I'm basing my assessment on the HD and 720 x 480 reissue clips. I wouldn't even waste my money on the 20.00 subscription with the Windows 95 era resolution.

cybrwrld666

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2012, 12:22:27 am »
Awefilms was only great it's first year. Maybe second. 2003 I foudn they were getting shit anyways. Last thign i remember was the growth vid with Christine E, and I was so dissapointed I said "fuck it"

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
Question about Awefilms
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2012, 09:10:45 pm »
Does anyone know if you join the HD membership if you can download the clips, I joined once ages ago on the basic membership and I think I could view the clips, but not sure if I could download them.
Anyone know if you can download them?

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Question about Awefilms
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 12:43:39 am »
Cool thanks man all I wanted to know

Offline bombomper

• Activity:
    0%
Awefilms archives?
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2014, 03:56:18 am »
Hello and happy new year!

I recently joined Awefilms, but I've been let down. A huge amount of videos uploaded to Dailymotion and other sites have the Awefilms text in a bottom corner. However, I've only been able to find few on the site. Is there an archives section anywhere, or do they re-release stuff?

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Awefilms

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View