Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576316 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:24:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Sad Eyes, Strong Thighs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sad Eyes, Strong Thighs  (Read 2990 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Sad Eyes, Strong Thighs
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:54:16 am »
He paid an old girlfriend a visit to console her upon her boyfriend leaving her, but her sadness turns to scissors!

April called me the other night, crying. Jarrod, her boyfriend of six months, had left her for another and she was pouring it out on me. As another ex-boyfriend, I was one of the few who would listen to her during these familiar rants, but she was a friend, a lovely person in ways that had to do with more than her beauty, which was astounding. April is 26, an amateur bodybuilder, model and fitness instructor, standing 5-9 and weighing a very solid 155 pounds, reddish blonde hair, muscles all over, but not huge, just thick, solid and very sexy. Her build meant she also worked part time as a bouncer, and in my short time with her many was the night she kicked my ass in playful wrestling matches, leaving me with a sore neck and aching ribs for days.
I told her I’d be over to chat and dropped by to find April on the back deck to her house wearing a white halter top and the tiniest pair of white shorts I’ve ever seen, every inch of her rugged thighs seeming to explode from the hem of the shorts. I gave her a hug and pulled up a chair as she leaned back against the railing, tears streaming down her cheeks. We talked, I consoled and assured her the right man would come along and to not be so sad. But I could see it in her eyes, April had green, very expressive eyes. When she was happy, they shone. When she was sad, they’d go dark. Her eyes were her emotional barometer.
“Honey, your eyes are so sad,” I said.
“I am sad, very sad,” she said, wiping a tear from one sad eye. “I’m sad…and mad…I’m so damned mad, I could…I could….”
“What, you could what?”
Her eyes brightened for a moment as she glared at me.
“I could do THIS!”
And then she did it, what she’d always done to me when she was mad to make herself feel better. She leaned back against the railing and shot out her thick legs, her iron calves wrapping painfully around the sides of my neck, squeezing hard, whipping me off my chair to my knees where I knelt before her, April leaning on the railing her thick calves chewing mercilessly at my scissored neck.
“April! Please! Stop….I didn’t do anything…” I groaned, my hands cupped around her shins trying to pull her huge lower legs from my neck.
“No, you didn’t, Jarrod did, and this is for him since I didn’t get a chance to scissor HIS fucking neck!” she growled, those eyes going from sad to flashing anger. “You wanted to make me feel better? Well, THIS makes me feel better!!!”
She chewed at my neck with those calves, inching my face up and up, her knees cracking at my jaw then her thighs engulfing my entire skull. Through watery eyes I watched her big arms flex into pure muscle as she leaned up on the railing, snap-thrusting her titanic thighs out hard, calves wrapped around each other, putting on a pure, 100-percent burst of scissor power that had me screaming in agony.
“Just a little more, lover,” she hissed, eyes closed and head back, now using one hand to pull at the back of my head, mashing my moaning mouth deeper into her crotch after pulling aside the material of her tiny shorts, my lips and nose buried in the moist clamp of her pussy, another way April relieved her stress. “Gonna cum, lover, my thighs on your fucking face!”
And she came, slipping off the railing to her back on the deck, legs locked out straight above her, thighs rippling, gleaming masses of sweaty muscle in the hot sun, my hands pulling desperately at them. April ground her cunt into my mouth as she came, squeezing out her orgasm through her thighs, using my face for her pleasure. By the time she finished cumming a minute or so later, I was out cold in the merciless grip of her sexual thighs.
When I awoke, she was sitting in a lounge chair, sipping a Coke and smiling at me. Sad eyes were gone, the flash was back.
“Thanks for coming by, Chad,” she sighed. “You always make me feel better.”
“No problem, babes,” I moaned, moving my jaw around and wincing at the pain it caused. “Next time you break up with someone do me a favor, will you, call someone else?”
She laughed. I tried to but my whole head throbbed. On the way home I stopped at the store and picked up a caller ID telephone.

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Sad Eyes, Strong Thighs
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:54:16 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Sad Eyes, Strong Thighs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View