Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576644 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 04:11:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Morning Scissors Stretch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Morning Scissors Stretch  (Read 3572 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Morning Scissors Stretch
« on: December 28, 2011, 05:03:40 am »
She wakes up in the morning to do her stretch routine – with a man firmly encased in her powerful thighs!

Sharon stretched.
She pulled her hands up to the headboard and gripped them as she stretched her impossibly long legs out, toes pointed, feet locked and stretched every lean muscle in her 5 foot 8, 135 pound body. The sun streamed through the open window, a soft breeze wafting past the sheer curtains as a salty wind blew gently in from the Pacific. Sunlight seemed to fuel her stretching fire and she arched her back and groaned with pleasure as she felt every knot in her rugged body relax.
“Mmmmmmmmmm, I just love stretching in the morning,” she sighed to herself as she continued her routine
She peeled back the blankets from her muscular upper body, revealing her chiseled torso, rocky abs, stone-hard pectoral muscles and throbbing biceps. The 25-year-old amateur blonde bodybuilder had the goods, to be sure, winning a variety of local muscle contests, keeping her body solid by working out three hours a day. And that included her morning stretch before she hit the gym.
She really got into the stretch now, arching her back more, twisting her body slowly from side to side, cracking her back, tensing and stretching her powerful arms.
“Oh, come on, don’t be such a little pussy,”:she giggled, looking down at the lump in the blanket between her thighs. “It can’t be THAT bad being where you’ve been all night.”
She whipped the blanket aside and laughed at Barry’s red face as his head lay trapped in her 27-inch muscular thighs, her 16-inch calves laced together as she squeezed – and stretched. This was part of Sharon’s routine as well: To keep her leg-whipped boyfriend scissored tightly in her massive legs all night long and then waking up to continue the scissor beating while she stretched every inch of her succulent body.
“Sharon, please…” Barry moaned, exhausted from yet another night trapped in Sharon’s relentless headscissors. “I can’t take it…”
“Oh, you slept some, I know you did,” she sighed, half sitting up to stretch her rocky abdominals, thighs throbbing along Barry’s trapped face. “Sure, you kept waking up and tried to escape, but then I’d wake up a little, squeeze again and bingo, out you’d go! So you got the rest you need, now you just have to shut up and endure my morning scissors stretch!”
Barry groaned in agony as she continued to stretch her upper body, twisting one way, then the other, trapping him tightly in her muscular thighs, squeezing hard on occasion, letting up and then squeezing again. It was a familiar pattern he’d endured in the entire year of their relationship.
“OK, a little more upper body work first,” she said.
She put her powerful arms up, laced her fingers behind her head and continued to do ab crunches, dozens of them, using his scissored skull to pull herself up and tense her six-pack belly, each crunch also crunching his head in her iron thighs.
“Now the legs,” she hissed.
She twisted her feet together and arched her back hard, bending and twisting to her side, taking her scissored victim with her.
“One…two…three…STRETCH!” she roared.
She’d rock her legs back and forth for the three count and then power down with frightening fury, thundering her powerful thighs and scissoring him with her full force as she held the head-cracking hold for a full five seconds before relaxing and bending and stretching again.
“Gotta work the calves, Barry,” she laughed.
She slapped her massive right calf to his throat for a neck-bending figure four, hooking the foot behind her other leg, arching her back and rotating that massive lower leg, twisting her foot and making her huge, chiseled ball of calf muscle grind and flex against his windpipe. Barry’s hands pulled lamely at her legs and she laughed, squeezing harder. She worked the right calf for five minutes before snapping the left up into a figure four to complete her workout. Twisting him to the side, she whipped her mammoth thighs around his throat for a crushing neckscissors, stretching her back by arching it and also bending her lower legs up and snapping them out straight. Locking her feet, she rotated them slowly, painfully, causing her iron adductors to knife more deeply into his neck, working her rock hard interior thigh muscles. Then she lay on her back, forced his face to her naked, hairless pussy and attached her massive thighs to his ears, mashing his nose and mouth to her pussy.
“Mmmm, my favorite, the sexy scissor stretcher!” she laughed, cupping the back of his head in her hands and grinding her cunt into his nose and mouth, using his facial features for her pleasure as her thighs worked his skull.
Sharon worked her thighs up and down on his trapped head, rolling her giant quads down to push his moaning face deeper into her wet pussy, and then snapping them up, his face twisting painfully into her sopping snatch. Up and down she went, twisting her quads down, snapping them up, using his face over and over until she was satisfied and finally released him from her sexy, crushing facescissors.
“C’mon, time for more calf work,” she announced, jumping off the bed and pulling him to his hands and knees before her.
She stepped over him and encased his ears in her muscle-bursting thighs, facing down the backs of her mammoth legs. Now she did toe raises, leaning over onto his back and rippling her huge calves into chiseled balls of muscled meat above her slender ankles, stretching her thick lower legs.
“Get a good look at those calves, Barry,” she hissed. “You’re goin’ in ‘em in a second!"
She worked her calves for a few minutes more before sliding his neck down inside them, knotting the thick interiors of them alongside his neck and standing on crossed feet, twisting and rotating the big balls of flesh against his tender flesh. He screamed in agony and pulled at them as Sharon worked her tireless calves.
“OK, gotta work the arms,” she sighed, releasing him and pulling him over to the doorway of their bedroom where she had a chin-up bar installed in the frame.
She pulled herself up on the bar and swung her long, strong legs up to capture Barry’s skull in her thighs, and then pulled herself up and down, her massive arms working as she did a full set of 50 chins, taking him along for the ride, standing on tip toes to avoid being hung in Sharon’s crushing thighs. She finally dropped off the bar and let him go. He slumped to the floor in agony.
“Couple more and then I gotta get to the gym, then work,” she said, headlocking him and flipping him to the bed face up, his head over the edge.
She slammed him into a reverse headscissors, laying her long upper body over his lower one, his face lost in the muscular hams of her ass, her thighs squeezing his neck and jaw as she arched her back and held herself in a perfect bow, her feet off the floor, her hands behind her head. Up and down she worked the scissors, her ass a slab of muscle, hollowed at the sides of the smooth flesh, her traps and lats bulging as she arched her back, shoulders firm, biceps hard, thighs crushing his skull. He was nearly out by the time she finally released him.
“One more, and a reward for you, lover,” she cooed, laying on her back and positioning his naked body between her spread legs.
She ground herself on him until he was stiff and then pulled him forward, impaling her hot pussy with his cock and slapped her thighs around his ribs, scissoring him hard.
“Fuck me good, lover,” she cooed. “You’ve earned it.”
Barry did his best to satisfy his tireless lover, pounding his slim hips forward despite the crushing pressure of her relentless thighs. Sharon screamed with pleasure as she came over and over, both from his proficient fucking and the dominance she was exerting over him. Her thighs bowed around his ribs as she squeezed, her feet locked and pounding at the small of his back. And then she let him go and sprang her legs open, kicking him aside.
“Sharon please,” he panted, stroking his stiff dick as he sat watching her get off the bed. “I was almost there…don’t leave me like this…”
She laughed and stretched, every muscle in her tight body firm and flexed.
“Well, OK, but make it quick,” she sighed. “I gotta get going.”
She leaped on him in a 69, securing his face to her ass in a reverse scissors and immediately engulfed his cock in her hot mouth, jacking it up into her sucking lips as her tireless thighs crushed his skull. He screamed – in pain and pleasure, as Sharon expertly worked both of his heads
“Please, Sharon, ease up, I can’t come in pain, you know that,” he mumbled in the clamp of her sweaty thighs.
She laughed and eased the squeeze just long enough for him to unload a huge load in her moaning mouth. She kept stroking his cock into her lips as he drained himself dry and went limp against her powerful body. Laughing, she stood up and smacked her lips as he moaned in pain on the bed, every inch of his body on fire.
“That wasn’t bad, Barry, not bad at all,” she sighed, headed for the bathroom to shower. “Be here when I get home from work, you know how I like to stretch to relax before I go to bed – and where you’ll spend another night locked in my headscissors!”
Barry smiled weakly. Of course he’d be here. He was always here…

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Morning Scissors Stretch
« on: December 28, 2011, 05:03:40 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Morning Scissors Stretch

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View