Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576130 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 01:44:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Scissored Home Invader
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scissored Home Invader  (Read 3705 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Scissored Home Invader
« on: December 24, 2011, 03:44:14 pm »
Thug breaks into the home of a very leggy mother and daughter and pays the price for his crime – in their thighs!

Gloria woke up with a start when she heard a noise far below in the kitchen. She and Trish, her 21-year-old daughter, had just moved into the spacious contemporary home in a rural area. They had joked about it being so far out in the boondocks they worried about intruders, but really didn’t think anything would happen.
But as she bolted upright in bed, the sexy 50-year-old short-haired brunette remembered she and her daughter had eaten on the kitchen deck that night and she’d forgotten to latch the sliding doors. As she heard more noise from the kitchen, she knew there was someone there and it wasn’t Trish: Her beautiful blonde daughter was in bed next to her after the two of them had fallen asleep watching TV.
“Trish, wake up!” Gloria breathed in a whisper, nudging her daughter awake who lay snoring in a tiny baby doll nightie, her trim, athletic body bathed in the moonlight streaming in from the skylight above. “Honey, wake up!”
“Mom, what?” Trish said groggily. “C’mon, I’m tired…”
“Honey, I think someone’s in the kitchen!” Gloria said in a frightened tone. “And we can’t call the police, the damn phone line isn’t in yet and my cell phone is charging in the kitchen!”
Trish sat up and looked into her mother’s frightened eyes.
“Relax, Mom,” she said with a sly smile. “If he doesn’t have a weapon, or hell, even if he does, you let me handle it.”
“WHAT!” Gloria cried. “Handle a burglar? Honey, we just should sneak out of the house and run to a neighbor!”
Trish laughed. “Trust me, Mom, I learned a few things from the girls on my soccer team in college. Just follow my lead and you might learn a few things, too.”
Despite Gloria’s protests, Trish slithered out of bed and down the hallway, inching down the stairs that overlooked the open kitchen area, her mom close behind wearing a short nightgown of her own. Sure enough, there was a single male in the kitchen, looking through drawers for valuables. Trish scooted down a few more steps and Gloria watched her in amazement, her daughter’s long, lean legs etched in sinewy muscle that she hadn’t really noticed before. She was afraid to speak for fear of alerting the burglar as Trish got closer in the dark. Trish leaned back toward her mom and whispered.
“I don’t see any weapon,” she said. “Perfect.”
“Trish no!” Gloria whispered.
And then suddenly, Trish grabbed the stair railing and launched herself feet first toward the burglar a few feet away, her legs open and then shutting around his neck. The lithe little blonde whipped her body around and sent the thug crashing across the kitchen floor where he landed in a skidding motion on his ass. Trish immediately picked herself up and launched herself again at him using her legs, now coming to rest on the kitchen floor with the man’s neck securely laced in her muscular young thighs. Trish leaned up on her arms and crossed her ankles, squeezing hard, the man caught in her leggy grip screaming in agony, feet and arms thrashing.
“TRISH!” Gloria cried, snapping on the kitchen light and witnessing a scene she could never have imagined.
“Piece of cake, Mom,” Trish hissed through clenched teeth, her trim, white thighs bulging with sinewy steel as they wrapped around the intruder’s throat. “Told ya I learned some good shit in college!”
“Leggo…fucking cunt…” hollered the man, a thickly built short-hair thug as his fat hands pulled at Trish’s bulging thighs.
“You watch your mouth!” Gloria cried, standing with her hands over her own, not sure what the make of the scene before her as her daughter’s legs quite easily controlled a man twice her size.
“I’ll shut him up, Mom!”
Trish folded her muscular calves up and grabbed them with her hand, the man’s face now crushed painfully in the embrace of the little blonde’s calves and thighs, her iron legs squeezing his windpipe and causing him to gag in agony and rendering him speechless.
“This is a scissor hold Mom, you use your legs like scissors,” Trish calmly explained as the man quieted a bit now in her crushing thighs and calves. “I use it all the time on boyfriends when they get out of hand. You just wrap ‘em up and squeeze!”
For emphasis, Trish straightened her long legs and bridged up, her thighs knifing painfully into the intruder’s throat. He tried to scream but could only emit an agonized croaking sound, his body flopping like a fish out of water.
“Gee, Trish, that’s incredible!” Gloria said, kneeling for a closer look. “I never knew your legs were so strong!”
“I got ‘em from you, Mom!” Trish said proudly. “Really, you got some great legs for a woman your age, you just gotta know how to use ‘em! Care to give this a try?”
“Shit yeah, you can do it!” Trish laughed. “Just let me weaken him a bit…in fact, I’ll knock him out in my headscissors and then you strap your legs on him. I’ll tell ya what to do.”
“But shouldn’t we call the cops?” Gloria said warily.
“Yeah, in a few minutes,” Trish laughed, suddenly spinning around behind the stunned man to wrap her slender but muscular thighs around his ears and locking her ankles tightly. “Let’s work him over in our scissors first!’
With that, Trish bridged up off the floor and the man screamed in agony. The little blonde’s inner thighs knifed cruelly into the sides of his neck and in three seconds, he was out cold, much to Gloria’s amazement. He convulsed in Trish’s thighs as she continued to squeeze, making sure he was unconscious.
“My God, Trish, you killed him!” Gloria shrieked.
“No, I didn’t kill him, just scissored him out, Mom!” Trish laughed, finally unlocking her legs and standing up, moving her mother into position behind the sleeping man. “I KO guys in my scissors all the time, I haven’t killed anyone yet! But this one I’d like to.”
Gloria tentatively sat behind him and spread her legs. Trish lifted his head and pushed her mom forward, telling her to fit her own muscular thighs around his ears.
“Now lock your ankles together, use your butt muscles to squeeze in and then just CRUSH the stupid shit in your thighs, like scissors, Mom!” Trish laughed. “Hurry, before he wakes up!”
Gloria giggled and squeezed a little. He groaned as he started to wake up. She squeezed harder, her 50-year-old thighs bulging around his skull. He finally came around and saw Trish kneeling before him, smiling.
“That’s my Mom!” she said proudly. “Now SHE’S gonna take you out in HER headscissors, you fucker!”
Gloria growled, getting caught up in the dominance of it all as she lifted off her hands and put on a full scissor squeeze, amazed at the pain she was causing the man who flopped around in her legs, begging to be released. She squeezed harder and he screamed louder.
“Take him out, Mom, scissor him out!” Trish cried. “Concentrate your scissors on your inner thighs, really punish his neck and you’ll cut off the blood to his puny little brain and you’ll knock him out cold!”
“Really?” Gloria said breathlessly. “I can scissor him out like you did?”
“DO IT!” Trish hollered with a laugh.
Gloria followed her leggy daughter’s instruction and sure enough, five seconds later, the scissored victim in her powerful thighs was out cold in her legs. Gloria and Trish laughed and slapped each other with a high five.
“Now what?” Gloria asked, eager for more. “Show me some other stuff!”
Trish roared and pulled her mother from the unconscious man sleeping in her scissors and sat behind him, snaking on a full nelson and wrapping her long legs around his middle. As he woke up, she powered both holds and leaned back, brutally stretching him in the double hold.
“Full nelson and bodyscissors, very effective,” Trish grunted, squeezing hard with her thighs and bending his neck and head painfully.
“LEggo you cunt!” the man screamed.
“Oh, that’s not nice, for that you pay the price – of a rib!” Trish howled.
As Gloria watched with pride and amazement, Trish put on a scissor so fierce she snapped one of his ribs with an audible popping sound. HE screamed in agony as she squeezed harder – and busted another rib.
“You want to go for more?” Trish barked.
“C….cunt…” he grimaced.
“Mom, kick him in the nuts!” Trish laughed.
Gloria stood up and hauled back to let fly one naked foot right into his crotch. Blushing as she did, she left the foot there and mashed his balls under her heel as her daughter worked him over in legs and arms.
“Wow, Mom, you’re into it!” Trish laughed.
“Nobody talks to my little girl like that,” Gloria growled, continuing to ruin the man’s balls under her grinding foot.
“Lemme show you something else, Mom,” Trish said brightly, letting his arms go to lay on her side and embrace his thick midsection in her thighs for a flat bodyscissors, squeezing so hard she scissored his breath away. “Sit on his face!”
“What!” Gloria cried.
“Just do it, Mom, I’ll show you what to do next!”
Gloria sighed and sat on the man’s moaning face, burying it in her little muscular ass that was now totally exposed as her cotton white panties rode up between her smooth butt cheeks.
“Lean forward and SCISSOR!” Trish cried.
Gloria took to it easily, leaning over his body and her daughter’s muscular thighs and squeezing hard, her thighs catching him around the ears and jawbones as she laced her calves together and powered down. She was amazed at the pain she was causing him as he howled in agony. She looked down proudly at her daughter’s rugged thighs as they scissored the intruder’s midsection.
“Damn, Trish, your legs are so muscular!” Gloria exclaimed as she continued to punish the man’s head in her own powerful legs.
“Yeah, and now you know where I got ‘em from!” Trish laughed. “Damn, Mom, you’re going to TOWN on his head in your scissors! Squeeze, Mom, SQUEEZE!”
Gloria concentrated her crush and the man’s screams filled the house as the two leggy women continued to torture him. Gloria even improvised on her own, folding one calf up against the back of his neck for a figure four, leaning back to hold that foot and pull hard, mashing his face into the confines of her muscular ass.
“There ya go, Mom, good figure four!” Trish laughed. “Man, you’re a natural!”
“Indeed it seems,” Gloria growled, arching her back and taking great pleasure in listening to his muffled screams coming from the clamp of her muscular thighs and all-consuming ass.
She reached up on the table for the cellphone and punched in 911. Trish looked disappointed.
“Hey, Mom, c’mon, he’s not going anywhere, let’s scissor him more!” she cried.
“Honey, it’ll take a good 10 minutes for the cops to get here anyway,” she said calmly. “That’ll give us enough time…”
When dispatch answered, Gloria calmly told them she and her daughter had caught an intruder in their home and the cops should come right away.
“Well, he fell down the stairs and appears to have broken some ribs,” Gloria continued. “And we conked him on the head a couple times to keep him down, so we have things well in hand, but please, send a cruiser as soon as you can!”
She hung up and both women laughed – and continued to squeeze.
“Now, when the cops get here, are you gonna tell them you were womanhandled by a pair of little females?” Gloria hissed, putting on a horrendous scissor crush that nearly took the man’s head off. “Or are you gonna just go quietly? I think you’ll see things our way, won’t you? I mean, what would all your thug friends say if they knew we did THIS to you!”
For emphasis, she squeezed so hard, she popped a vertebrae lose in the man’s neck. And by the time the cops arrived 10 minutes later, the intruder was out again, nursing three more broken ribs, a dislocated neck, ruptured blood vessels in his face and a very wounded ego.
“Wow, what the hell did you hit this guy with?” one cop asked as the man woke up and they cuffed him.
“Everything we had, officer,” Gloria sighed. “Just trying to protect ourselves.”
A female cop looked Gloria and Trish up and down and smiled. As her partner ushered the criminal out of the door toward the cruiser, she turned back to the leggy mother and daughter team.
“Nicely done, ladies,” she said with a smile. “Look, I know what happened here, I recognize his, um, symptoms. And all I can say is: Damn glad to have you on our side of the law!”
Gloria and Trish laughed as they watched the cruiser pull away.

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Scissored Home Invader

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View