Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579308 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 08:41:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tallstrongcurvy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tallstrongcurvy  (Read 2363 times)

Offline James1974

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Tallstrongcurvy
« on: September 04, 2022, 01:33:44 am »
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting her? She looks amazing, tall af and stronger than the average guy!
Any reviews/stories/experiences?

https://sessiongirls.com/strongtallcurvy72/

Forum Saradas

Tallstrongcurvy
« on: September 04, 2022, 01:33:44 am »

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Tallstrongcurvy
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 10:07:31 am »
Fees are high (but can change). Not really committed in what she does, nor professional (pays for low cost hotel or apartment, but want to be paid like highest class session woman, bad communication...). She seems to think that her extraordinary physique is enough. I must confess that she is extraordinary in that way: tall, big, strong.
If only she had 50% of what Bunny Glamazon was able to give in her sessions (true fantasy, listening to expectation, sensuality etc etc etc), it would be unforgettable!

Offline Mr. Royh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 12:58:25 pm »
I must say that my experience was very different.
First of all, session wrestlers renting crappy apartments or sleazy hotel is a major pet peeve in this industry, not just her. I dodged that bullet by inviting her to my luxury hotel room in Dubai. Communication was excellent, mails were replied in a matter of hours. In the session itself she took the time in the beginning to talk and understand what I wanted.
Now to the session itself- she is huge, and very very strong. Maybe top 5 of the girls I met. True, she’s not an accomplished grappler but with her brute strength and the technics of a brawler, she was able to rag doll me, and delivered exactly what I asked which is brutal and violent domination.
As to her rates they’re high compared to Europe , but as I’m now booking some sessions in the US - they are quite similar.
Overall I recommend her.

Offline Spiderland

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 03:07:51 pm »
Fees are high (but can change). Not really committed in what she does, nor professional (pays for low cost hotel or apartment, but want to be paid like highest class session woman, bad communication...). She seems to think that her extraordinary physique is enough. I must confess that she is extraordinary in that way: tall, big, strong.
If only she had 50% of what Bunny Glamazon was able to give in her sessions (true fantasy, listening to expectation, sensuality etc etc etc), it would be unforgettable!
You had a session with bunny? I'm so jealous
Also does tallstrongcurvy charge 600$ right?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2022, 09:08:33 pm »
Bunny was totally awesome in her prime. Though I would expect even more from a lady who is so much bigger than even her, a la Blythe. No matter how big she is she needs to clearly be making a solid effort for me to call it a great session.

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 12:50:24 pm »
You had a session with bunny? I'm so jealous
Also does tallstrongcurvy charge 600$ right?

I have had several sessions with Bunny (the most recent was 20 years ago)! It was GREAT!!

Offline James1974

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2022, 10:37:51 pm »
Would love to hear more about ur session with her. How strong is she really?
Does do do any sensual stuff? Anything on the menu?

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2022, 07:46:01 pm »
Th amazon herself is outstanding, but the menu is poor and offers nothing sensual.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tallstrongcurvy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View