Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579484 Posts in 73826 Topics by 29364 Members - Latest Member: guxuwen May 11, 2024, 05:35:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Household muscle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Household muscle  (Read 7498 times)

Offline Star_trooper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Household muscle
« on: March 16, 2021, 12:25:43 am »
Hey, guys I'm new here and I thought about doing some contributing to ya'll. This is my first try of writing a story and English is not my native language.  So, don't mind the stupid mistakes i 've made. I hope you enjoy !!!
And karma is really appreciated. :)

From the eye of jake:
I was decently enjoying my vacation that summer with a whole load of gaming and sleeping at my hand. But then the news broke up. My mother asked me to stay a couple of weeks at one of her friend's house. Because  of the reason that my dad is currently abroad attending his overseas business meetings and the sudden sickness of my grandma and the reason my mom had to leave and take care of her mother. But because of the lack of space in grandma's house and because of all the relative visitings I didn't get a ticket for that trip. I really didn't wanted to go there and spend 2 weeks in utter bordem but I also didn't want to go to aunt Catherine's(who  also happens to be my mom's friend. ) place. My relationship with aunt Cat is bit of a something people call as a complicated relationship. She used to be my mom's best friend in college years. Then she married my mom's little architecture brother and started a life in the big city. That is how she is aunt to me. But because of the fact that they didn't had children and also because of my uncle's smoking and drinking problems the marriage ended. After her divorce she found this country farmer / cool dude/ I quote"simple man"(as my mother used to say)and entered another wedded life. Because of her new husband's occupation she retreated to the country side. Now they own a big farm in there. And now she even have two kids. A daughter who is two years younger than me and a little 11 year old boy. We used to visit them once or twice per a year and I gotta say those trips were fun, the country breeze,fresh scenery and stuff. But lately because of my father's new business stuff and my exams we didn't got a chance to visit them. I do love to feel a little environmental change but leaving all my happy things and friends here? In vacation? That's a boner. My parents might have slightly considered the option of leaving me here by myself. But the last time they left me by myself (just for a week)it didn't end well. You know in my defence as a healthy 18 year old I do get the urge to spend more time with my friends and have you know "fun". So, I think that time I  "accidentally " invited some of my friends....well all of my friends to a party at my places. And umm..well.. they ruined the house .
By the time my parents got home our house was a big mess. You get the idea how that must've been. So,I didn't even bother suggesting the idea of staying all by myself.

The day arrived and I waited at our doorsteps with my bags for the cab to arrive. I was going there all by myself.  My mother didn't want to cause much trouble to our good aunt so she decided to take my 12 year old sister with her to  grandma's other than sending her with me.

After a couple of goodbyes and hugs I got into the cab and started my journey.  After some hours I finally reached my destination. I slowly started to regain my past memories in this country lands with the help of the  scenery outside the window. My cab came inside the farm gate and dashed through the large field and finally pulled over in front of the large wooden house. I haven't been here in two years I thought. I got out of the car and took a large pile of fresh country air into my lungs. Then through the sunlight falling upon the edge of my eyes I saw three figures coming towards me. As my eyes adjust to the sunlight I recognized my aunt as one of them. And my my!! didn't she look gorgeous. Dressed with a cotton v neck long sleeve blouse and a blueish rich looking knee length skirt despite her age she looked stunning as ever. Her plank model face hasn't aged a bit and with the fallen down brunette hair she could easily be mistaken for a good 25 year old. As she got closer her body became more clearer.  And you could say she has been maintaining it very well. Even my eyes hit the ceiling when I saw her. She had the curviest lower body I have ever saw. She had this very small,round waist and a bloomed up ,round, curvey hips any of those girls in my school would die for. Her open lower calf area was perfectly round and was shining inside out because of the sunlight raining upon them. And then there was this tight skirt hiding a curvy, well built pair of legs and it was roaring out it's feminine elegance to whole another level. Because of the baginess of the blouse much detail can't be found about the upper body but even through that white cotton fabric a perfect feminine V shape can be seen from a mile away. And a breast rack which can be described as a true gift from the heavens was posing majestically on her giving the overall look a perfect 10. I gotta say. I was shocked. This isn't the woman I remembered at least her body and the vibe. I remember her as this kind,shy,thin lady who is attending every occasion in her official looking smart clothes and  as a one who have that humble house wife attitude in herself.
But this fashionable,very ,(I mean very) confident looking woman was not even in the far edges of my expectations. She had a physique which could go toe to toe with a full blown angel. I mean this is what farm life has been doing to her I thought. During our family dinners I have heard that sometimes she takes care of the farm all by herself when her husband is far busy pitching his products in other states.
I guess the active country life does do good things than the "lazy but busy life "in the big city. And to her left I saw another beautiful woman walking towards me in a very heroic manner. It was Amy aunt Cat's daughter.  The 16 year old's beauty was not second to her mother. Her face was blessed with features and pride which only God himself can master. Memories of playing with this little,cute girl in these fields came back rushing into my mind. Her young eyes,smile came flashing in front of my mind. But as I look deeper into her current self I was still able to see the marks of her younger face,the one that I remember . But, geez! puberty had hit her hard. Time has placed the right curves in the right nay! Perfect places in her body. With that exact same small waist of her creator and a humongous hip she could win any model contest without even lifting a finger. Dressed in a sleeves rolled up red checkers red shirt and a pair of tight blue Jeans she got the whole hot farm girl vibe all over herself. She wasn't as tall as her mother but she had this athletic look in her posture which gave her movements a more strong look. "She must also be a heck of a help for her parents in their farm work" I thought inside my mind.
And I saw little, cute Jimmy tagging along with the older females looking cute as ever.

When they came more closer to me  something strange started to get noticed. As Catherine was getting closer her frame she  started to look taller. Last time I visited here I was close to being 16 years old and  I remembered her as a person who is not  taller than my 16 year old self. And then, I  got hit by a heck of a growth spurt through out these years and did grow into a good height  but now today when she came and stood in front of me she was hovering 2 or 3 inches over my 5.8 tall frame. She was taller than me!!  Wait, is it me or are my memories  weak? I thought. But if she was this tall back then I would remember herself towering above my 16 year old self. I would remember her as this huge lady. Nah,but I didn't care to give more attention to other people's height at that time I thought. My memories are definitely weak I thought. But still I was still a bit hurt. You know visiting someone  after you finally grow into a young,fresh man while carrying a little ambition in you head to impress them with your new self and finding out that you are shorter than a middle aged woman..... That my friends,  that is a boner.
And all top of that she was freaking wider than me. Imagine your aunt being more taller and wider than you. I gotta  admit I'm not that of a built person. I hardly do any sports but I do have quite a healthy figure but I'm that slender,thin type person.
There is not so much meat in myself. But still my Male self esteem was hurt.
While these thoughts were occupying my brain I caught her looking at me. All those things flew away the moment I saw her eyes. My heart literally melted. She was friggin beautiful and was looking at me with a pair of sparkly eyes full with kindness, happiness shining inside them. Those eyes were talking to staright my soul.

"Aw, Jake you have grown into such a fine man. It feels like yesterday that I went to see you when you were born. I still remember the first time I saw you. Ah, time goes by fast" she spoke and caught me in a big hug with her long arms. The moment I got in contact with her body I felt its solid hardness. It was like hugging a rock. I was shocked to my core. It was the hardest body I ever made in contact with in my entire life. She was hugging me with utter happiness. I can't just stay with my hands down even though I'm having a shock of a lifetime. So I hugged  her back . I put my arms around her majestic frame and placed my palms on her back. My! My! Her back was thick and hard like a rock. When I patted her with my hands it felt like patting a huge wall of granite. I knew being fit can make your body hard but I never knew a human body can be this hard. It was a next level compared to my soft,skinny self. As I slowly rubbed my hands on her back in a very "missed you so much tone"  I felt small lumps and ripples occupying each and every centimetre of her back. My fingers felled into pits and went up on more smaller piles of muscle as I moved my hand on her.Boy, she was shredded!!! My fingers were going through a rollercoaster ride on her back. Her back was occupied with ups and downs, bumps and lumps every where. And on top of all my both hands couldn't even cover 1/3 rd of her back. It was so huge. There was area in there like a small piece of land. There was a lot to explore and each time my fingers got in touch with various shaped piles of solid muscle through the cotton of the white blouse my heart beat speed raised a number. As my head was pressed against her very tight pectoral area and I was able to feel every muscle fibre definition on it with my face. Even her pecs were shredded. I could see some jacked shoulder trying to appear through the cloth fabric when she's stretching her arms around myself.Then she started to squeeze me in happiness. And with that her hidden arms tried to push my ribs (well basically my whole upper body frame )into my inner soul. I felt packs of gargantuan muscle pressuring into my body cage through her smooth sleeves. They were not second to the ones on her back with their  solidness.
I could clearly tell the muscle groups on her arms correctly from the way the cuts on her body rush through my much softer flesh. I could clearly tell this is her bicep and this is her shoulder cap just with their presence on my hyper-activated skin. I was able to clearly clarify the status of the behammoth miracle hidden inside her blouse just by getting in on a warm touch with itself. And my muscle radar was going off like heck. I always loved fitness girls and stuff but I did not expect this. As the time goes further her arms felt like huge steel machinery squeezing me into pulp. I started to ran out of air and started to cough. I couldn't tell because of the lack of air I'm getting but my feet really felt like they have lost touch with the ground. But as I cough she released me and made my my posture straight with her hands. "How are you doing Jake long time" she said.
"Ahh..uh.. I'm great..great auntie. How are you guys. Doing good ha? " I humbly found my words and continued with some complimenting "well, you are looking great. Haven't aged a bit" . I finished with a smile.
"Oh, please stop the blushing " she said in a shy smile.  "Hey, you remember Amy " she said pointing to the young gal beside her. I totally forgot the presence of the other beings around me because of the human machinery of steel strength standing in front of me. Then I took my eyes to Amy. Even though I saw her shorter with her mother's frame Dammit she was tall.
She was at my eye level. The 16 year old  was my exact same height and had my exact same shoulder width. I knew where she got her Gene's but man, I remember how tall I was when I'm 16. I wonder how tall she would be when she is in my age. "Of,course " I muttered and smiled in pain. And then my instincts accidentally went for a hug. And I was in for another treat...
She was as hard as her older guardian.  My fingers went though the exact same course of a path on her back. Although I didn't felt much of her arms because of her not so squeezing hug I did felt the steel like solidness of them through her red shirt. As we were releasing the hug my hands got in contact with her open forearms. The thickness of the solid slabs of muscle gave my hands a shivering electricity. I slowly looked at them from the edge of my eyes and saw a round slab of thick,muscle sprung out of her rolled sleeve of her checkered shirt and shaping it self to a small wrist down on her hand. I saw blue lines of veins layed inside the white smooth skin of her forearm. The blood vessels displayed like neon lighting to the outside because of the pale colour of her skin. And when my shocked but curious eyes were examining herself without my acknowledgement they caught a glance of nicely shaped round glutes expanding the tight denim fabric to its unknown limits. The separation of that specific muscle from her nicely shaped legs were a thing to watch, it was indeed a sight to see. I don't know about farm work but she must be doing her squats right I thought.  She could rock the world out of any figure competition out there . 
I did not forget to cuddle the little boy even though with this peculiar encounter.  I wondered whether he will have a hard time growing up especially with all the muscle in the household or is he the luckiest dude to walk the phase of planet earth.

After a little chit chat and catching up in the sunlight. I started to unload my bags from the cab. There was a load of bags packed with stuff exceeding the requirements for a 2 weeks stay.  But what can I say I had to bring all my favourite stuff here. this is vacation baby!! Can't leave them all alone in my house.
Me and my driver did have a hard time packing them. Especially the main luggage, both myself and the driver had to grunt our selves out to load that into the trunk. But this time that A hole left as soon as I payed him. Seconds before I was going to struggle with my luggages aunt spoke up. "Here,let me help you " she said and lifted my main main luggage up with a single hand and put it on her right shoulder and lifted the second one from her left hand smiled saying " let's go inside, can't keep our visitor out here all day " . Then she marched towards the wooden house as she was lifting nothing. I saw her lats have slightly being spread because of the weight she's carrying. But, man that was some heavy stuff. I was frozen . I couldn't believe my eyes. My whole body got stuck on the place I was standing until Amy caught my hand and dragged me. I saw that she didn't mean to pull me she was just walking holding my hand and showing the visitor the way in but when my frozen self got in face to face with her sheer strength I nearly tripped my self. I felt like I was being dragged by a speeding car. The feeling of the strength vibrating from her arm that was another thing friends.Another thing .

As I was being dragged  I saw her forearm was expanded in a more higher extent than before. It was buldging with muscle. And that sight mixed with the flipping silk hair and the constantly looking back smiley face that was indeed a treat for the eye.

All three of us entered the house through the wooden steps. It was a quite large well furnished but antique looking architecture.
The wall were painted to blueish purple theme and the floor was dressed  in a peculiar styled wooden texture. The house had fresh, rich vibes all over the place.  I have heard that aunts husband has a range of his own corn and honey products which are very famous among the rich upstate people. I thought that those products are doing a lot more than good to the family economy. But because of that her husband has to go out of the farm more than expected but still the money is good I thought to myself.

Aunt asked Amy to do something to do in the kitchen and asked me to follow herself.  Amy finally let go of my hand so I was able to secretly massage my Squeezed fist. Then still without dropping the bags for a second the alpha lady started to climb the stairs up and I followed. In the first couple of steps I was looking down examining the floor texture but then when I looked up. Holy crap!!  The sight of the humongous lady over me.. The day keeps getting...I even don't know what it was getting.  I was going to say weirder but clearly that is not the case.
As she was climbing the steps while putting the weight of the bags on her self her calves were sprung up into life. They were transformed into heart shaped diamond cutted packs of muscle. The separation lines of the calves looked so much more sharper than a knife. The bulked up calves were dancing at my eye level. And when she was  keeping a one leg on the lower step and reaching her other leg to the higher step the true form of her trunk legs started to roar out through the fabric of her tight skirt. When she was giving the whole pressure to the single leg on the lower step a quad muscle  expanded torturing the skirt surface and giving the lower spectator a terrifying look. The sineway ripples and the definition of the trunk quads were pressing themselves through the skirt trying show off their might to the world. Not only the newly showed quads but the already bulged calves were also growing when she was pressuring a single leg as the poor spectator was watching frightened from the back. And the gargantuan glutes muscle expanding and flexing itself inside out through the skirt above the helpless teenager(who is  trying his best not to stare) as the main lady channels the power to climb the stairs , it was heck of a sight.

I tried the best not to stare at the loads of muscle expanding and contracting above my head. And finally I reached the top and started to walk looking down as my heart beat stated to panic. I was shaking. My nervous self was walking with a cloudy mind and bham!! My head hit on something and I fell down. I felt dizzy as if I put my head through a wall. But when my eye sight got clear I found that it was the back of the mighty lady which I got hit on. She turned back and said "oh,are you alright " and put her already occupied left arm into my arm pit and lifted me up. Because of the dizziness  I accidentally held on to her bicep thinking that it was her hand. I felt a humongous ball of a muscle pump up inside my palms making parts of her blouse fabric slide through my fingers. It felt like a granite and I was lifted up in a speed as if the ground was zero gravity.

I quickly took my hand out of the bicep.
"You ok. I didn't see you there." She continued " this is your room. That is why I stopped. " she said pointing to the opened room beside her large frame. "AH,I'm ok., Cool, this is nice room, and thank you for bringing my stuff here" I said and entered the room still with a little dizziness caused by the accident.  She smiled and put my stuff in the corner.

"Have a wash, and come down, we have a good treat ready for you"  she kindly said and left. Even though her body was furious her smooth,kind voice always makes me comfortable. I rubbed the bump on my head wondering how a person can get that strong just by exercising. "She must be eating steel for breakfast " I thought. I closed the door and went for a shower while trying to jot down the things happened.

Through out the whole shower I tried to make sense of the things happened a while ago. How did aunt Cat got this jacked? Is it just by farm work?  Farm work can make you fit but can it make an average woman that huge? Does she work out? well Working out can give you big muscles but how can she be that strong? I hardeness I felt when I hit her was unbelievable.  And the way she carried the luggage on her shoulder like it is some kind of a feather.Can a human even be that strong? What are her limits?

And beside all of that how did Amy look so muscular? Did she went on her mother's for steps or is she really that muscular inside those clothes?
My mind was smoking with those thoughts.  But still I promised myself to play cool with them in the subject of their physiques. I shouldn't mess up my good name because of my curiosity.
After taking a long hot shower I got dressed for dinner. I brought lot of short sleeve and sleeveless t shirts to wear but I decided to cover up my self in a long sleeve one cause I don't  want the world to see the difference between my arms and theirs. After getting fully dressed I marched downstairs climbing down the memorable stair case. When I reached the kitchen I saw Amy and Jimmy sitting on a quite handsome, antique themed but recently polished dining table with a couple of dishes near them and Aunt near the sink preparing something with her back faced to me. I saw how her last were  spread through her because of all the washing she is doing. I don't whether it is because of the extra thin waist or not but she was displaying a big monstrous V shape on her back. The slightly spread wings of muscle was doubling the effect. I haven't seen such round,extensive back on any Male in my entire life. Not even on our school's jacked football coach. As I was tracking the norse sparking good smell I caught a glance of a very good smelling appetite coming to life on her hand. She was mixing it gently mixing it with her right hand. As I she do that I saw small hints of her right shoulder cap coming up and down and trying to rise itself out of the cotton clothing. But it's a shame that the mass density uplift of her muscle was forcefully hidden by the baggy clothing of hers. And Some extracted trapezeius muscle can be on dound peeking from blouse neck of her back. The solidarity of the peeking traps were doing a great job maintaining the beefy look a trunk but noticeably smooth neck of her. As I came close Amy welcomed me still in her farm girl suit. Aunt asked us to wait a little while till the main meal and asked us to begin the appetizer. We kids began to eat and chat about our lives. I told them all about my school,exams,friends  and family stuff and I got to hear a lot of them too. Mostly from Jimmy but I also got to know more about Amy. As my brilliant mind guessed she was actually into sports. Turns out that she is a track and field athlete and not just a normal one a high fly colours showing one. She proudly pointed to a huge wooden rack packed with various shaped and colours of medals and trophies which indicate the pride of her great achievements. I was going to say "You surely must be into sports. I mean look at you. You look great" but mind signaled me that it is stupid to say that and will attract unwanted attention to your observation perspectives.

I was hoping to get her to unravel a bit more information about her physical condition by saying that by I did hold back. But I was not unlucky at all. There was a lot of heavy dishes in fancy ceramics on the table. And I payed  great attention each time she lift a one. And her opened forearm told it all. Each time she lifts a plate or a bowl her forearm bulges up into a great slab of muscle while expanding its roundness into a higher proportion. Each time I saw small vines of veins staring from her wrist and going all around her arm and to the elbow while while expanding their size on the uptown. And tremendous long cut in the shape of a long pit takes place on the rear forearm  all the way from her elbow giving the arm a more stronger look. Then when she release those weights from her hand all those veins crawls back into the muscle reducing their green blue opacity while letting out some more bigger ones in the most meaty part of the arm. As We were chit chatting through our meal I always got the chance to look more deeper into her face to message my eyes with her top notch featurette , wonderful beauty resemblance.
The most beautiful part of her face was her large cute eyes. They shout out each of her inner expressions in a very raw form. The way she laughs from her sparkly eyes to her own little jokes was truly wonderful. Her fallen down silk hair and the the way she puts back the misplaced hair curls upon her ear from time to time can be watched all day. It was like sweet sugar to my eyes. But ,then the best thing of all happened . She had enough of it. Putting back the stubborn chocolate hair curls on her face and shoulders really must be very annoying especially while chatting and munching.  So, she put her fork down ,wiped her hand and then started to make a hair bun on her head. The moment she start to do that her forearms sprang to life with formerly unseen ripples from the more smoother side of her arms. I our last encounter I didn't got more views from that side of her arm and I it was worth it. But, still the forearm was old news. Then my eyes caught something superb. On both of her arms two huge balls of muscle  have risen through the checkers sleeves . The girls got some biceps!! All though I could,'t see any definition the peak displayed on the shirt fabric tells it all. The exceptional  thick, superior look on her sleeve bicep gave the chills to my spine.  I also saw her shirt stretched out to the maximum with armpit tendons because of her expanded shoulder caps. The difference cut between her shoulder cap and her super bicep can be seen a mile away even through her shirt.

It was like as if the biceps was ripping apart the shirt sleeve from the shoulder area. And because of the way her both arms  were expanded and doing heavy task in up country her lats has caused an expansion on her rib cage. Her wings like muscles  were up on full display while stretching the sides of her shirt to its limits. I could literally see the red shirt rippling and shaking around the side stitching Marks. And this has blown up a more fuller, majestic V shape of pure female muscle right in front of my bare eyes. All of her body expanding expanded in front of me while she  is carrying on this cute story (from her school )with her shining pink lips. My jaw was dead dropped.  I was there sitting still for a moment in the mercy of this sight till the moment was broken by aunt when she came and placed the main meal on the table.

"Now,shall we get on it" she smiled and sat on a chair. "Umm.. yeah okay" was all I could mutter.

Forum Saradas

Household muscle
« on: March 16, 2021, 12:25:43 am »

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Household muscle
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 02:38:29 am »
Awesome so far.  Excited to see where this story goes.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 05:54:33 am »
A nice start! Hope to see more.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 09:04:37 am »
This is great! Surrounded by muscle. You are doing a good job of keeping my interest and attention. K+!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 11:15:38 am »
This is a great start. I'm looking forward to the newt part.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Household muscle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View