Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by wpgcouple40 on 17 Sep 2020
  • How the hell did we get here?

His voice seemed to echo through the mid-century modern designer Great room, and even the high vaulted ceilings could not seem to absorb his words as their tendrils clung to my head like those packing peanuts the summer I spent shipping out office supplies to help pay for college.

“What’s going to happen next Nick is your wife is going to beat the shit out of you. I would encourage you to defend yourself”. Feeling disorientated I wondered if he had repeated himself mistaking my absent look with the inability to hear, or if I had just imagined him repeating his words. My wife’s boss Roy was not one to repeat himself or feel the need to fill up silence with empty words, so I figured I had imagined it.

Monica had risen from her spot on the foam green love seat beside me (it was from Ethan Allan, I had asked earlier in the evening) but my mind was not really registering her movements, still trying to process Roy’s warning and what it meant to my immediate future.

The impact of the first smack across my face woke me from my stupor in a hurry. The love of my life had not held back and any harder would likely have either broken my jaw or knocked some chicklets to the floor. Instinctively I tried to roll off the couch, to regroup, and to defend myself. Monica though was on me too fast. As she basically straddled me, muscle memory kicked in and my god damn legs separated to allow her access. I received a knee to the groin for my trouble, and then felt Moncia press her forearm into my neck. I had turned enough to the side to protect my throat so I could still breathe, but the pain was still incredibly intense.

My wife’s nut shot had actually drawn a laugh from Roy, and I realized it was the first time I had ever heard him laugh. He was much more intense, then he was easy going. I realized that tears were beginning to fall down my cheeks, and the realization that these were not tears from the pain and yet Monica continued to try and hurt me made them fall faster.

As I tried to stay conscious, I once again asked myself “How the hell did we get here?” How had this business-friendly drop-in for cocktails turned into a surreal scene where my wife was attempting to pulverise me?

My eyes swept over the others in the room even as my world began to grow dark. My beautiful wife Monica was 31 years old, 5’5 and built like a brick shit house (but more, much more, on that later). Her boss Roy was in his early 50’s, and no, he was nothing like Christian Grey or any of the dark, mysterious, impeccably suited up Billionaires like in every annoying BDSM story ever. He was around 5’9, slim but athletic build, grey hair and glasses. He was kind of distinguished looking, but the kind of guy that always wears short sleeve plaid dress shirts and jeans to the office. Only his leather shoes give off the sense that he had either money or style. More on Roy later but I should continue before I pass out.

Perched on the arm of his chair was his wife “Parker”. I admit to being very surprised the first time I met her which was about two hours ago. She was black with a shaved head, some body tattoos, and long attention-grabbing earrings. Parker was a modern-day Amazon at 5’11 (same height as me), but more muscle in one sculpted Nubian quad then I had in my entire body. Whether you liked the look or not, and obviously both Roy and I did, she would certainly turn heads in public.

The last person in the room was Brigitte, who I had met just under a year ago when Roy’s company “The Max Steel Group” held a wine and cheese at the office to formally welcome Monica to the firm. At the time I had thought Brigitte’s compact, muscular build to be a bit odd, but incredibly sexy. The only other female at the party was a waif of a receptionist (I remember Roy whispering to me that she was new) so I didn’t yet realize Roy’s proclivity to built and buff women.  The other 5 men at the party in addition to Roy and I were all introduced to me as his business partners. They were all of a similar age and even had fairly similar methods of dress and speech.

At one point I had asked one of the partners if they were all related. He had chuckled and avoiding eye contact he instead chose to stare at the eye cubes he was swirling around his Crown and Coke. “We were buddies at University here in Montreal. We kept in touch and after a few years working in the fucking so called real world, Roy called us all up and suggested we go into business together. And the rest as they say was history”. I would tell you more about their business but I’m afraid I am about to black out.
  • #2 by QBikk on 17 Sep 2020
  • Interesting start! Why would the wife beat her husband up? Mystery...
  • #3 by wpgcouple40 on 21 Sep 2020
  • Part 2

Again, that voice echoed as if from miles away this time Roy was ordering my wife to let up on me. “Monica, easy, give the man a chance to adjust, give him a fighting chance.” With some reluctance it seemed my wife removed her forearm, and I tumbled off the loveseat to the floor below.  From my vantage point I had a view of her feet in silver strappy heels, and beyond that to Roy’s smug expression.

“That’s it. Now, Nick, compose yourself. Man up, certainty you can restrain your woman?” Nobody called me Nick, I went by Nicolas, and I found it infuriating how he had decided to shorten it like we were frat buddies. There were chuckles from Brigitte and Parker, but with one look from Roy they were muffled. The fight or flight response is not exactly correct. People can also freeze under danger, and sometimes it’s the right response to avoid detection or attack. This might be appropriate when being attacked by a bear, but probably not by one’s wife in her boss’ condo. At this point I suddenly thought to myself that despite being buff, Monica was still just a woman. If I could just focus, I was sure that I could restrain her. I would show them all who wore the pants in the relationship. But even as I struggled to my feet my focus left as my mind wandered back to the start.

Monica and I had laid in bed that night after her job interview with Roy, and she wanted to dissect every little bit of it. I on the other hand was horny and just wanted to climb on top of her and satisfy my needs. In order to get to where I wanted, I played the dutiful husband and “Actively” listened. She was very excited about the opportunity but there were certain red flags, and the more she talked the more concerned I grew over the same things. The job seemed like a dream to her. She would no longer be stuck behind a desk balancing books and producing reports. While she certainly was involved in directing finances, her job would be to support the existing partners with valuations of their own business investments as well as of prospective new investments and new partners.  In other words, she would be a financial hired gun for the group. While some travel would be required, most of their businesses were centered here in Montreal, and they preferred to keep a tight circle. In fact, the only other person in the interview had been Brigitte, who happened to be not only the only female partner, but also the only one who’s business interests lay primarily outside of Montreal; it was in Los Angeles.

The strangest part of the job interview though was how most of it centered around pastimes and hobbies. They were slick enough to steer clear of asking her the forbidden questions such as her age, marital status, and desire for children, but their questions were leading. They zeroed in on her past sports, such as the fact she had once ran track, swam, and even played Water Polo. Monica was not overly athletic but if you knew what you were looking for you would see that she was in good shape; just thicker than many men had a taste for. I had asked her if this Brigitte was maybe a lesbian interested in her, or if Roy and Brigitte were romantically involved, but Monica wasn’t sure and wasn’t in the mood to joke around about threesomes.

Just before the end of the interview Brigitte revealed that one of her L.A. company’s lines was gym equipment and were looking to move into instructional videos. Roy added that one of the benefits of working for Max Steel was they had a gym on premises that all employees were encouraged to use each day, on company time. A pro trainer and nutritionist were also employed by the company for use by the executives (that would include her). He looked point blank at my wife and said they take the health and fitness of their executives very seriously and asked if she thought she would make use of these perks. Monica kind of cringed when telling me she may have blew it because she kind of laughed and said sure if they wanted to pay her to work out, she was all in. They had not returned her laugh.

I had pulled my wife closer to me in bed and said they would be lucky to have her. I tried to kiss her, but she turned away, mad, saying she was obviously too keyed up for hanky panky and that I should have been able to figure that out. Pissed off I managed to fall asleep (a good hour after her). However, a couple hours later I awoke to the pleasant feeling of Monica grinding herself against my leg. I let her ride me like that while her hand had reached around to pleasure me. When I couldn’t take it any longer, I turned over. Without a word exchanged she rode me hard, and we both came within seconds. Afterward we simply went back to sleep without any further discussion. I wondered if something about the interview had got her to dream or fantasize.

So, that was what was going through my mind as I struggled to my feet. Unfortunately, the memories were enough to cause me to have a tent pole of an erection, something that wasn’t lost on anyone in the room. I may not have been the most manly guy but I was proud to be above average endowed, and considered my wife lucky to have it at her disposal.

Surprisingly it was Monica who spoke first, “oh my god Nicolas, you’re aroused..what is wrong with you?” She sounded disgusted.

I heard Parker almost breathlessly say, “fuck him up Mona, fuck -  him - up”. I saw the Nubian Amazon had now slipped down to her haunches to be at the feet of her husband Roy, her arms wrapped around his leg.

My wife needed no further invitation as she closed the gap between us. She closed in for what looked like a collar and elbow hook up, but then ducked in to shoot on one of my legs. I reacted quicker though, and she was a bit unsteady in heels. She fell face first into the soft part of my quad, knocking her over. The force had also knocked me back onto the couch. In one deft move she then kicked off the offending shoes and spun to all fours like an animal ready to pounce. The sight was incredible. The adrenaline and movement had caused her biceps and triceps to begin to ripple and strain, and her shoulders bulged from holding up her weight. Her neck looked like a fucking tree trunk, and I could see a vein bulging. But to hell with it, I was on my feet now, and mad as hell. Bring it on bitch I thought, it’s time for me to reclaim what was mine.
  • #4 by QBikk on 21 Sep 2020
  • It's still a mystery how a seemingly loving wife would attack her husband. Curious where your story will lead to. Karma!
Pages:
Actions