Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580040 Posts in 73923 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 15, 2024, 03:28:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Will's New Love
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Will's New Love  (Read 6049 times)

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Will's New Love
« on: September 13, 2020, 07:10:42 am »
On a warm fall evening, Will found himself at home staring at a wedding picture.  The Picture was two years old, showing Will with his beaming bride.  Daria & Will were the perfect couple. They laughed easily & were always engaged in intelligent conversations.  It all began when they met at the gym 4 years before.  Will was in the weight room doing bench presses with 200 lbs, perfect form & control. As he came to his final rep, struggling a little, a pair of hands came under the bar to spot him to the top.

Will exhaled, took a deep breath & turned to see the stunning woman who had given her assistance.

One should always have a spotter, he said , thank you for your help.  I’m Will.

She smiled & reached out to shake his hand.  I’m Daria,  You obviously know your way around this weight room. So do you judging by those very impressive biceps you have  Will replied as he shook her hand. I’ve noticed you here quite a bit, Daria, you are a very strong woman. 

Will, you are no slouch either, she said chuckling. Can I ask you something?

Go ahead. 

You didn’t object to my helping you on the bench press?

Not at all, women should embrace their right to be as physically strong as they each choose to be for themselves.  I have always been very comfortable around women who are & are proud of being that way.

Will, you know that even in the 21st century a lot of men would not agree with you.

Sadly Daria, that is still all too true, but it is their error to make until they ‘grow up a little’

From there, time & events progressed Daria & Will soon discovered they were attracted to one another, both physically & thinking in sync mentally. The Green-eyed monster known as jealousy never occurred with them.  They allowed each other the time to fall deeply in love. As he looked at their wedding picture, he caught himself crying as he deeply missed Daria who had been killed by a drunk driver, 8 months before.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Will's New Love
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 08:12:10 am »
Will awoke the following morning around 9 AM.  It would not be an easy day,  September 13th would have been Daria’s 28th birthday. What made it more painful was that on the day of the accident. Daria was on her way home to tell Will that he was going to be a father.

It was Sunday & Nikki ,Will & Daria’s Malamute was on her ‘daddys’ bed barking as it was time for her morning run. Ok, girl Will said, I’m up.  Give me a few minutes to shower,

Sunshine greeted them as they left the house on the way to the neighborhood dog park.  Where they spent two hours  running & playing catch with Nikki’s favorite ball.  They were intercepted by Jennifer who was Daria’s best friend & longtime gym partner to the couple.  Like Daria had been, Jennifer was into natural bodybuilding  & possessed the same great genetics as Daria had Both built muscle very easily.

Hey Mister, Jennifer said.  Lets go to the coffee & breakfast stand, I need to talk to you.
Nikki ran up to Jennifer who knelt down to say hello. As she hugged the dog, she whispered, Your Mommy loved you so much.

Once they reached the stand, Will ordered breakfast first, give me a full country breakfast with ham bacon scrambled eggs & hash browns plus an extra order of toast, with an extra large coffee please.

What would you like Jenn, Will said.

Seeing as you OWE me breakfast, Will, I’ll have the same thing.  Just bring to the table when its ready ok, he said to Paula who ran the stand & was also a good friend of Darias.

Will, are you ok, hon Jennifer asked. Taking her hand across the table Will replied, I’m trying to be, Jenn but how are You doing..

I cried last night, Jennifer said, So did I,Will replied.

Will do you know how much she loved you?  She showed me in so many ways was the reply.

Will, Daria adored you, her last words to me at the hospital were, Promise me you will take care of my Will & our Nikki.

I know Jenn,& you have.  Did she post another video. for you to give me?

Of course & the very same message in a letter in her handwriting.

Thats Our Daria, replied Will.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 06:15:57 pm »
Not a bad start. Could use a bit more details and grammar to make  dialogue easier to read.

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 10:29:53 pm »
I'll write more in the next week. Until then......

Breakfast arrived.  WIll & Jenn were very pleased to see two large & generous plates before them.  Paula had not forgotten Nikki as there were two huge beef brothed aromatic bones  to keep her occupied.  Jenn placed her portable tabiet where she & Will could hear & see the posthumous video post from Daria.

The Video was dated 8 months prior to her passing away.

The Video showed my lovely girl at the gym working late in her office. She was wearing blue shorts & a very short t-shirt that left no mystery about her natural genetics, perfect breasts & very muscular arms

Daria:

‘My Darling Will

This is part of a living will that Jenn will show you in the event that something happens to me.

Honey, I Love you more than you will ever know & you have been so good to me that should something happen to me due to illness or God Forbid, an accident, I need you to know that the thought of your being alone without someone to love you is something I cannot bear. Our Lawyer has sent this to Jenn a few days before what would have been my 28th birthday.   I can think of no one but Jenn to be not only your friend but the woman to give you the love you deserve.  She has been my best friend since Junior High & she was with us when you & I first got engaged on on my 22nd birthday. Jenn, you know who My Will is. Love Him, Be good to him.  I love you both so much.  Will & Nikki need you, Jenn. I’ll post more later, Bye for now.’

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Will's New Love

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View