• #1 by asqwert on 28 May 2020
  • Trying my hand at this. Be warned this will involve:

Man pecs / Flat pecs
    Girl on girl action

The cosplayer

Part 1

[Prologue]

4 years ago…

Danielle was an up and coming gymnast in highschool, apparently she only views it as an extracurricular but seems to thrive in it. Danielle or as her bestfriend likes to call her as Dani, was a petite shy nerdy girl. Dani was a 5 foot petite and pretty girl but the way she dresses and her glasses would hide it from the public. She kept hair long black hair in a braid and together with her fair complexion made her seem even more dainty. She only got in to gymnastics due to her bestfriend's suggestion.

Enter the best friend Kate, a smart geeky but pretty girl who is looking for a boyfriend. Kate stands at 5"5' dresses all girly and is quite outgoing. Her hair was dark brown and was shoulder length, it looked like a bob cut that had grown out for a while. She once spotted a handsome guy in the school gym doing gymnastics, she thought that she could join the gymnastics club just to get close to the guy. Kate was given the chance to participate in the next try outs.

A year ago, Dani and Kate only met by chance in an anime convention held at their town. They were in cosplay that time and happened to be cosplaying characters from the same show. Dani tends to get over her shyness while in costume and asked Kate for a picture together, complete with reenactment poses from some scenes of the anime . They pretty much hit off after the added each other on Facebook so that they can tag each other in the photos.

"Dani, I have a favor to ask" Kate said while clasping her hands together like in prayer.

"Join me in the next gymnastics try outs, there's this guy who I wanna get close to" Kate said with optimistic enthusiasm

"Hmmm.. I- I dunno kate, we're not exactly the athletic types. We might just embarrass ourselves" Dani said in a bashful manner.

"Do it for me puh-leaseeeee Daniii" kate dragged. "You're my bestest friend, I don't know who else to ask. Besides you might find a guy that might pique your interest. I saw a bunch of buffed pretty boys in the club the other day too, they kinda resemble the ones in anime" Kate practically begged

*Deep sigh*
    "Fine, l'm doing it for YOU not and not some pretty boy. It's not like I have anything planned this early in the semester eitherway" Dani said with a blush

A few days later they did away with the try outs and in a twist of fate Dani got in instead of Kate. The coach said her petite stature would give her an advantage in the sport. As long as she was willing to go to daily training she might even be entered in a tournament or two the coach encouraged. "Well those who passed and got in the list should submit an application form so we can seal the deal. Those who wish to back out may do so now and now only. Those who want to go through with it will have to dedicate some blood, sweat, and tears. If you half ass it you will be kicked out" the coach announced in a stern tone.

Kate was bummed out that she didn't get it in but Dani passed instead. She was practically doing a thousand mile stare as her dream boy went father and farther away.

"Kate.. Earth to Kate.. Yoohoo" said Dani while waving her hand infront of Kate's face.

"Huh? What do you want..?" Kate lazily replied

"W-well I'm not exactly sure about joining without you. I mean I had fun at the try outs but I didn't really want to join in the first place, no reason for me to stick around with the club.." Dani said in a manner that showed her shyness

Kate was kinda getting pissed at Dani's shyness after all when they first met Dani seemed a people person but she was the opposite of it; that and Dani being the one being accepted into the gymnastics club instead of her. Then an idea struck the inner machinations of Kate's simple mind. "Do it Dani, maybe you can get rid of that shyness. And maybe I can use you as an excuse to watch the gymnastics training sessions." Dani said with a convincing tone. "Think of it, you'll definitely make more friends there and maybe even a B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D" Kate teased.

"Oh stop it, I'm not here for the boys. I did have fun tho.. and some more friends would be nice.." Dani bashfully replied

"Ok all set then, here I'll even fill up the application form for you, I got you into this mess in the first place" Kate being the straightforward and simple girl she is filled up the form quickly without reading the terms and conditions of the club. "Here Dani, give it to the coach. Fill me in with the training schedules so which days I can go after classes"

"O-okay.." Dani just agreed and ran fast towards the coach. She was afraid of being the last one to gibe the form and standing out so she went as fast as she could. Dani not realizing it, got into the club without reading the form properly.

A year and a half passed and Kate now had a boyfriend, Rob, he was from the gymnastics club. He was the guy she wanted and eventually got close to while going to Dani's daily training. Kate didn't even stick with watching the club's training sessions after she got together with the her boyfriend mid way through the year. She would just meet up with her boyfriend after the club's training sessions.

Dani meanwhile was one of the best rookies around. She appeared to be dedicated to training but it was more of being afraid of the coach and being afraid of the embarrassment of being the club's black sheep. Everyone was friendly and she got along fairly well despite her shyness but when it came to the coach she was like a machine that would do anything the coach commanded.

One day Kate entered then school gym looking for her boyfriend. It was 30 minutes past the time the team would finish their daily training but her boyfriend didn't meet up with her in their usual meeting time. The team was just getting out of the weight room all looking tired.

"Hey babe ready to go?" Kate asked "Let me just rest a while and change my clothes we'll go then" said Rob
    "Okay!" Kate replied while locking arms with Rob, she just loved those pumped after training muscle. "Say where's Dani? I haven't seen her in training for a while now, a year to be exact" Kate asked. Kate and Dani kept in touch but Kate having a boyfriend didn't exactly give them time to get together. Kate would occasionally bump into Dani at school though.

"Oh, the coach is still giving her a hard time." Rob answered

The coach said Dani had the best potential among all the girls he had trained so far and wants to polish the gem as much as he could. You can even say He's creating a monster" Rob said. "A monster? Dani? Haha that shy little duckling?" Kaye giggled. "Yeah, Dani's practically the ace of the team. But even I wouldn't think that if I talked to her for the first time" Rob added.

"Well that is until you see her perform. Her body has even improved drastically over the year" Rob stated. "Hey mister, no looking at other girls besides me" Dani flirted. "I know, I know. But seriously haven't you seen her muscles lately? Rob asked. "Muscles? I think I saw Dani 4 months ago and I didn't see any muscles" Kate said. "Well Dani does like to wear jackets to school, come to think of it I've never seen her outside the gym without a jacket" Rob rationalized "Well it is Dani after all, she did mention being comfortable in oversized jackets. I Think she once mentioned it when we were starting as friends.. helps her calm down when being awkward." Kate reminiscing

The weight room door opened and Dani emerged. She had already changed her clothes and was wearing her usual Large sized jacket. Being the short girl that she is Dani looker kinda cute with that oversized jacket.

"Kate! I haven't seen you in a while!" Dani forgetting her fatigue for a moment ran up to Kate and hugged her. Dani practically lifted Kate off the ground for a second. "Whoah easy there girl, it kinda hurts" Kate winced. "O-oh sorry hehe, I guess I don't know my own strength" Dani said while scratching the back of her head.

"So listed girl, Rob here was being a pervert and was saying that your body changed. Not that he was stalking of course" Kate joked.

"Hey!" Rob said in a slightly raised voice, he was kinda embarrassed with what Kate had just said. Well he loved her humor too so he was fine with it. *Deep sigh* But to had clear his name with Dani, after all Dani trusts kate more than anyone.

"Hey Dani show Kate your arm" Rob said to Dani
    "My A-arm? Why?" Dani asked with a awkard crooked smile

"Kate here doesn't believe that you have some muscle, leave it to your 'bestfriend' to not even know what's going on with your life" Rob joked

"H-hey! With all the time a spend with you how can I make time for Dani?" Kate said jokingly blaming Rob

"Sorry about that Dani, it is true that I haven't met up with you in a long time. So what's this about some muscle?" Kate said with sincerity

Dani being the shy awkward girl that she is was thinking that she was caught between a rock and a hard place. Rob being right about kate not giving her some of her time and between showing her muscles that she wasn't exactly proud of.

"F-fine.. you'd see eventually anyway. L-Lets just get it out of the way already.." Dani bashfully whispered

Dani then slid the right sleeve of her oversized jacket up to her deltoid and gave kate a flex. Kate just stared with her hand covering her haning mouth. Dani was jacked. Her bicep was the size of a lemon. Her biceps, triceps and deltoid had clear separations and bulged out. Her fore arms had some veins and was also big and bulging

"Damn Dani how big is it this time?" Rob asked
    "T-thirteen and a half" Dani said quietly

"Thirteen and a half?! Holy crap that's almost as big as mine!" Rob exclaimed catching the attention of the rest of the team who were also jus preparing to go home themselves. People suddenly started crowding them, some of the members asking dani if they could touch her Bicep.

"I-uhm.. I need to go!" Dani was flushed embarrassed from all the attention. She immediately relaxed her arm and rolled her jacket sleeve back down and made a run for it

Kate was still there covering her mouth but instead of her jaw hanging she was now biting her lip. She blushed a nit from the excitement and surprise. She snapped out of it when she heard the gym door close as Dani left the gym. Kate immediately tried to run after her best friend but she didn't even see her outside the gym. "I.." she felt her heart palpitating "I wanted to touch them too.." kate was aroused. She didn't realize it herself but being with a buff gymnast boyfriend made her develop a taste for muscle.

Highschool passed and Dani made sure to double her muscle hiding measures. She wore her jacket even while training just to make sure she would draw attention from other members. She didn't even want to participate in competitions she just came to like the training and the sport. She hated the competition and mostly the attention of the crowd in competitions. Her coach didn't have the heart to force her but terms and conditions from the application didn't allow anyone to quit the club unless there were issues like health, grades, etc.. It was a shame for the coach to not enter her in competitions considering all the promise she was showing but either way she can't perform her best if she wasn't comfortable enough so her coach just continued the training since Dani was the best student he ever had.

"So Dani what's your plan after high school?" Kate asked in a text

"My parents asked me to stay with them overseas for a year, it was for citizenship purposes they said. How bout you?" Dani replied

"Me and Rob are gonna start saving up for college living expenses. He said he was going to apply for a sports scholarship with gymnastics. I'm aiming for an academic scholarship" as straight forward and simple minded Kate was, she was surprisingly good at school. She was even part of the top 10 students when the graduated.

"Then I guess this is goodbye for now.." Dani replied. Kate sensed the sadness in her reply even though it was just a text and tried to cheer up the situation.

"It's only for a year Dani! It won't be that long. Besides when you get back we can enter college together. Well be in the same year!" Kate cheered.

"I guess.. well then, don't get knocked up while I'm gone!" Dani joked

"Hey! Haha, and you. You do something about that shyness of yours. It's about time we find you a boyfriend and what better place than college" Kate replied

With that a year went by and Kate who was already on track for her scholarship started moving to her new apartment. She was still with Rob but they didn't get into the same college. Not all colleges offered sports scholarships and the college Kate got into only had American football going for it. Other sports were there but weren't winning anything. Kate got word that Dani was coming back a week before the semester starts and her parents had enrolled her to the same college as Kate as per her request. They knew Dani wasn't a social butterfly, her being in the same school with a friend she already has made gave them a bit of peace of mind. They also got a room for Dani at the same apartment as Kate's but Dani was left to move on her own since her parents had to stay overseas for work.

Part 2

It was 1 day before college started and Kate was doing some finishing touches on her new apartment room. She was just about to head out for some dinner when she came across a short but bulky person's back in the hallway.

"Whoah that dude is jacked" kate couldn't help but stare and probe a bit with her eyes. She was practically undressing the guy with her eyes. She tended release her inner pervert when it comes to guys with a bit of muscle on them. And this guy doesn't just have a 'bit' of muscle. This guy was a stud. He had a sleevelees hoodie on and wore cargo shorts and flipflops complete with a matching beanie. Something a guy would wear at home she observed

The person felt shivers as kate was oggling and turned around. Kate's eyes widened as the 5 foot stud came closer to her

"Ehrm.. uhm sorry for staring. It's just it's the first time I saw you in this building." Kate awkwardly explained herself without anyone asking.

She was looking down on the guy cause she was about 5 inches taller. "It's rude to stare miss" the guy said in a surprisingly high pitched voice. " You can always ask you know" the guy said giving her a bicep flex. It was about 15 inches by Kate's estimate. There was a vein running up the bicep which seemed connected to the vein jutting out from the guy's thick pecs. Katie was staring harder now. The guy then twisted his body suddenly and gave kate a back bicep flex. This caused the beanie to fall off. Long silky shoulder length hair began to flow.

"Hi kate, it's been a while"

"Huh? D-dani?! It.. it can't be!" Kate exclaimed in shock

"Is that how you greet your best friend? By oggling and undressing her with your eyes across then hallway?" Dani giggled as she joked. Dani let down her flex and faced Kate

"I uh- I mean.. I thought you were a dude! Look at you hotstuff" kate stuttered at first but had an excited tone

Hotstuff was right. Dani was more than jacked. She was beefcake jacked. Her legs were thick, her cargo shorts were clinging for life. Calves so thicc that they can be seen from the front. Her torso had a V-taper to it, her lats caused her arms to slightly spread outwards her frame. Her arms where down right man arms, deltoids that would look like pumpkins if you painted them orange. Her biceps looked like they were as big as her head when she flexed. Her triceps spilled out her arms even when relaxed. Her forearms now corder with muscles and veins looked like they had lives of their own. And her pecs were outlined in the sleeveless jacket she wore emphasizing her V shape even more, her pecs were so thick they caused the lower part of her hoodie to hang. It looked thicker than Rob's she taught. Rob's pecs can't cause a shirt to hang kate taught.

"So what do you think? Am I still shy and awkward?" Dani asked without hesitation

"who cares about shy and awkward, what happened to your body? Your.. muscles.." kate panickedly asked slightly embarrassed by the last part

"Well I did stop gymnastics cause there was no one to teach me but I never stopped training. Working out 6 times a week in the gym with weights, just like in highschool" Dani smiled

Apparently Dani had found a nearby local gym overseas and started going there. The gym goers were nice and sometimes offered to spot her. She eventually made sa friends in the gym and got used to talking to different people. She would even offer to spot strangers who didn't go there regularly. Her shyness and timidness gradually went away. She enjoyed the friends she was making that she went to gym twice a day six days a week. Some of them were even nice enough to give her some suppletments and some dieting and training advice for free.

"I loved going to the gym there so much that my workouts practically doubled without me noticing the fatigue. I just got big without knowing it." Dani explained

"where were you supposed to go before you eye raped me?" Dani jokingly asked

"I was about to get dinner.." kate timidly replied. She can't even look Dani straight in the eye. Much more she can't even look in the Dani's direction. Her eyes would just get drawn to the beefcake muscles and she sensed that she would get turned on. Heck she was already aroused from the display earlier. 

"Dinner huh?" Dani probed. She gave Kate a smirk as she was gonna do something to tease her

"Care to feast on these?" Dani lifted her shirt all the way up to her lower pecs. She had six cobble stones with defined obliques hanging at the upper corners of her abdomen. She did a little twist causing her adonis belt to show, it was thick it looked like a guide to her crotch.

"W-wha.." Kate was stuttering stunned at the show

"You know kate I know that look. It's the lusty look girls make when they see manly features. I'm used to seeing them all the time" Dani stated

The supplements dani that were taking increased her libido. One day at home while preparing for a bath after the gym she caught a glimpse of her body in the mirror. She ended up feeling so horny for some reason. Then she realized it. It was her manly muscles that turned her on. The glimpse of her body in the mirror registered in her mind as a stud muffin of a man. Then she got the idea. It was to wear some of her cosplay attires so she could pretend to be a boy. She only had one costume for a crossplay (crossdressing + cosplay) and it was for Vegeta from Dragonball. She last wore them about 4 years ago when she and kate decided to do a genderbend cosplay for a certain anime convention, kate being the taller one went as Goku. It consisted of a blue full body jumpsuit that had some armor over it, it also came with a pair of white gloves and white boots. She decided to only wear the jumpsuit. When she finished dressing up she couldn't believe her eyes. She looked like freakin straight from the anime she thought. Just like the saiyan prince her muscles outlined the jumpsuit clinging to her skin in every corner of her body. It was unsettling she first thought, her pretty face with her shoulder length hair was attached to the body of a saiyan warrior. But then she started to flex her arms. Her biceps stretching the fibers of the jumpsuit. Her torso left nothing to the imagination, it looked like the body of a real man. Her legs made the suit cling for dear life. She was getting aroused and started to touch herself

"I look like- Wow I bet guys would kill to have that" Dani said as she spotted her adonis belt. It made her even more turned on.

She then got an Idea. "Maybe I can.." with that she took a stance, arms on her sides then she slowly started to clench her fists and tensed her entire body. She begun to scream increasing in volume a she reached the peak of her breath luckily her parents weren't home to hear it. She was trying to do it. She was trying to power up just like in dragonball. Her arms started trembling and bulging, her torso quaking with tension from the jumpsuit. Her hips began quivering then it happened, she got so pumped the her whole upper body ripped the jumpsuit. She let out a high pitched moan as her clothes burst apart and her legs just gave out, they felt like jello. She had just pleasured herself by her imagination and giving herself visual stimulation with her own body. She groped her own chest "Wow.. not even an ounce of fat left" She explored her abs, obliques, and whatever was left of her torso to touch. She slowly regained strength in her legs and got herself up. Looking at the mirror she saw it. The body of a true adonis. She grabbed a some hair pins and put her hair up then she focused looking at her torso "My body looks like a lady killer" she said "The body of a true saiyan if I say so myself" Dani giggled to herself. From then on Dani started to feel aroused when she was mistaken for a guy. She got intense hot lust drowned looks from girls when she hides her hair under a hat and wears tank tops. She even brought more cosplay attires of male characters so she could pretend in the mirror.

Until today. She knew the look in Kate's eyes. They were the same as the girls who mistook her for a guy. She couldn't resist teasing her own bestfriend specially that she had an idea on what was going on with kate.

"I'm just messing with ya kate" Dani cheerfully said

But then kate was already fondling her abs.

"So hard.." Kate's breath slowly getting deeper.
    "So big.." Kate followed up while gripping Dani's adonis belt. She was biting her lip trying to control her muscle lust.

"Uhm.. kate?" Dani not sure of what her bestfriend was doing

Kate let go and started to tear up. She then opened her room's door and quickly got inside and slammed the door. Dani could hear some sobbing ang hics from inside.

Dani let herself in. Kate couldn't even bother with locking the door. She went straight to sit on the sofa near the door to gather herself.

"Hey kaye, I-I'm sorry okay? I was just teasing" Dani careful with her words

"You don't understand Dani" Kate said as she was gaining composure

"Remember that day when you flexed your muscle for me back in highschool? Well I never got over it okay? I was so aroused that day that I immediately went for an empty bathroom to pleasure myself. I imagined how hard your bicep must've been" Kate confessed

"I started to search for muscle men, but then I came across the picture of a female bodybuilder and again felt that strange arousal. I guess it only works when the face belongs to a girl but the body shape is that of a guy's" Kate buried her face in her hands super embarrassed of what she just said.

"Wow.. I never knew Kate. And I really don't mind" Dani said softly

"To tell the truth I get aroused when I arouse girls" Dani confessed

"and guess what I am now" Dani joked with a sly smile on her face

"Wha-" kate was just about to ask but was caught off guard

Dani had started to strip her top. She lifted the sleeveless jacket from the bottom again freeing her cobble stones but this time she went all the way. She let her jacket fall to the ground and put on her beanie again, hair tucked under. "So you like these?" Dani teased while bouncing her pecs. Apparently she only had the jacket on. No undershirt, no underwear. Her pecs were devoid of fat, they were pure beef.

"These are my favorite muscles, funny how men struggle to get these" Dani then flexed her pecs alternatively undulating with rhythm. "Or these"  She then crunched her torso making her abs bulge out, obliques clutching her sides "specially these" Dani winked at Kate, she then twisted her torso a bit to emphasize her adonis belt

She grabbed Kate's right hand and placed it on the center of her chest. "It's alright, you can touch, I already said I don't mind right? Dani said with a warm smile

"Besides I really did miss you" she let go of Kate's hand but Kate was stuck to her body.

"Did you miss me too or did you just missed my MUSCLES" Dani giggled a bit as she whispered to Kate's ear. Dani was contracting any area where Kate's hand was placed. Everything was hard. It was like trying to dent a piece of frozen meat but it was warm to touch.

"I missed both" kate smiling happily. She had realized that her bestfriend was back and what's more she was fulfilling her deepest fantasy.

"Can I do more?" Dani asked softly with a whisper

"Will you?" Kate sounded so feminine Dani thought. It was like she was begging to be stimulated

"That's what these are for" Dani said with a grin while she gave a 3 second most muscular pose. Dani then lifted Kate off the couch and asked "Girl or boy?"

"What?" Kate asked confused

"I'm asking which would you like to do it with? A girl or a boy, I'll take my beanie off and be more gentle if you want a girl" Dani replied

"Boy, give me boy" Kate with lust in her voice almost instantly answered

"Ok then, the hat stays" Dani said a she kissed Kate while carrying her. Their tounges locked for a few seconds. Their breathes steaming after the got off of each others mouths

"You ready?" Dani asked. But before the question even processed in Kate's mind Dani slammed her to the wall.

Dani's pecs were now pressing against Kate's breasts. "Like how a real stud's chest feels like?" Dani asked as she bounced her pecs. Each bounce made whichever breast was pressed to the pecs move. Dani was lifting Kate's boobs with her pecs. Their nipples weren't touching since Dani's were displaced downwards by all the muscle she had

Kate's back started to arch. Dani then changed her flexing from bouncing to rippling. Kate felt her nipples being pushed inwards by the undulating pectorals.

"Unggghh.." Kate moaned at the sensation. Her chest was being fondled by another chest.

Dani was smiling she knew her manly muscles were causing all sorts of pleasure for Kate. She herself was getting really aroused by all the feminine sounds Kate was making.

Dani then flexed a bicep at Kate's face. "Lick it" she commanded. Kate did so with out hesitation. Dani was feeling the warm sensation of Kate's tongue on her arm. It felt really good to her it was like giving her hard on a blowjob only her hard on was her bulging bicep.

"Don't stop doing that, and check this out" Kate was practically slurping the bicep when she felt a new sensation on her tongue. It was something like a really thick noodle but she couldn't make out what it was. She can only think of satisfying her muscle lust. It was Dani flexing as hard as she could so that the veins at the side of her pecs and the veins at her forearms would connect with the vein on her bicep. She was flexing so hard that more veins started emerging but her main mission was to create one lone pencil thick vein that started from her pecs  spreading out until her forarms. And she was doing it Kate's licking made her so aroused that she flexed like never before. Then she asked kate to stop and look at her

"See this long ass vein? It's all thanks to you" dani smirked as she laid kate down the sofa. Dani then began playing with Kate's privates while deeply kissing her. Kate was still thinking of what she just saw. A super ripped arm with the thickest and longest vein she had ever seen on a person.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna-" Kate was trying to speak in between moans

"Bet your boyfriend doesn't have that" Kate then orgasm at Dani's statement. She couldn't take thought that a girl could have more jacked muscles than her boyfriend.

Kate quivered, squirmed, and trembled by what she just experienced. Dani's hand and the sofa was soaked with female juices.

"Well I gotta go now, I still have a lot of unpacking to do" Dani said as she opened the door without even bothering to put her top back on.

"Hope you enjoyed dinner" Dani playfully teased one last time before closing the door

She sprinted back to her own roam and masturbated to what just transpired.

"That was-" Dani orgasmed "so hot..I was a total stud"
    "Me a girl hehehe"

Dani rested for a bit and snapped back to her senses.
    "What the fuck did I just do to Kate?! I mean if it was just some other slut out there it would be fine but that was Kate.." Dani unsure of herself, went for a long steaming bath to try and cleanse herself of the depravity.

• #2 by Acidarrow on 29 May 2020
  • I like it!

Girl on girl stories are the best, I wonder if she'll get even more jacked!
  • #3 by Wookey on 29 May 2020
  • Oh yeah
  • #4 by mrshhh on 29 May 2020
  • Outstanding, Asqwert!  Your stories just keep getting better and better.  Dani is a dream come true, and seeing her body and attitude develop over the course of the story was amazing.  I sincerely hope we see more of her.  Now how does she take her newfound confidence and swagger, and really show off what a ripped beefcake she is?
  • #5 by sicktick on 29 May 2020
  • Fantastic hope to see more
  • #6 by asqwert on 30 May 2020
  • Thanks for reading guys and sorry for the long paragraphs sometimes, tried skimming earlier and found that the spacing went off after being copy pasted. I'm using a phone app and it somehow fucks up the formatting.
  • #7 by asqwert on 30 May 2020
  • Outstanding, Asqwert!  Your stories just keep getting better and better.  Dani is a dream come true, and seeing her body and attitude develop over the course of the story was amazing.  I sincerely hope we see more of her.  Now how does she take her newfound confidence and swagger, and really show off what a ripped beefcake she is?

OMG a reply from Mr. Shhh! Long time fan here.
    Your stories and fp909/fighterpilot909's stories are actually some of the ones that got me into this fmg literature stuff

Mind if I can get some of your old stories? I kinda remember this one being about a girl that had the physique for a men's competition but didn't get in because of her gender. She gets pissed and lets some steam off, gradually gets mistaken for a guy but is glad that if some random strager thinks that she is a guy it means that she can try and enter men's competition
  • #8 by mrshhh on 30 May 2020
  • Sure man, I'd be happy to.  Send me a private message and I'll provide you with a bunch of stories  ;)
  • #9 by phil123 on 31 May 2020
  • Great start and can't wait to read what Dani will do next. Now both can cosplay with the sexes.
  • #10 by asqwert on 01 Jun 2020
  • Again thanks for reading, gonna start focusing on cosplaying next but for now here's part 3

Part 3

2 weeks have passed since the incident and the girls haven't talked to each other since then, it was a miracle that they didn't pass each other at the apartment building. Both of them didn't know what to say so they didn't exactly want to meet up either. Luckily they had different courses at college so their schedules didn't coincide.

Until..

It was the beginning of the 3rd week at the University and it was time for club recruitment. Kate was going thru club stalls.

"Hmm.. Cooking, gardening, buncha academic clubs here, buncha sports club there.. nothing for me here" Kate pouted as she scoured the area. She eventually reached the end of the long lines of club stalls until she saw a guy dressed up as Ash from pokemon. He was giving out flyers, kate being the anime fan that she is walked up to the guy and got one.

"Cosplay club huh? Maybe I should give it a try" Kate thought

"Reminds me of when I first met Dani.. wonder what's she up to since 'that'.." Kate sadly mumbled to herself

Kate then scanned the area to look for the cosplay club stall. She finally spotted it after a few seconds of looking and approached it but as she got closer someone called out to her

"Kate?" A short stocky 5 foot girl with braided pigtails called out. She was wearing a thick framed glasses, oversized 3XL hoodie, a long almost ankle length skirt and some sneakers; a typical nerdy University girl get up.

"Dani? Is that you?" Kate almost didn't recognize her without muscles bulging out. Dani's outfit did well in hiding her and giving minimal attention, all those years of being shy made her a pro in making ways to not stand out.

"Y-yeah.. it's me.. so.. cosplay club huh?" Dani said awkwardly.

"It reminded me of when we first met. You were like this all shy and awkward, nothing like las-…" kate stopped before she could finish her statement. She got reminded of the lewd event that happened and how she practically consented to it. It would've been fine if it was some other person but it was her bestfriend.

"Listen uhm.. i gotta go" kate said almost tearing up

"Kate…? Wa-.. wait up.." Dani mumbled quietly as she saw kate bolting out of the area

Later that night...

Kate was sobbing to her pillow sitting in fetal position at her couch when the doorbell rang

"Kate it's me.. Dani"

Kate wiped her face and went to slowly open the door and was greeted with the same shy nerdy version of Dani she met earlier

"Hey so uhm.. can we talk?" Dani asked while fumbling with her fingers, she can't even look kate in the eye

"Sure.. come on in" kate replied albeit a bit reluctant

They sat together on the couch with a bit of distance

"Listen kate, about other day I'm s-sorry ok?" Dani all embarrassed managed to finish the sentence with all the resolution she had

"I get like that when I see myself as a gender bending freak.. I know it's all kinds of weird but it really gets me off. And seeing the look in your eye when you saw my body, I just couldn't resist that look" Dani explained

"Since you kinda talked straight to me earlier I thought you might be more relaxed if I meet you with this get up" Dani smiled as she tugged her oversized jacket and adjusted her glasses

Kate then again burst into tears

"It's not that I'm mad at you! It just that.." kate was hesitant

"It's just that I found your muscles so hot and arousing. Specially when I first mistook you for a guy, I just kept replaying that moment in my mind for days" kate confessed

"I guess we're both weird? Haha" kate giggled as she wiped her face feeling the weight coming off her chest

"I mean those muscles looked sooooo big on your tiny frame and the way you can control them, it was nothing I've ever seen before not even on guys" kate stated

"So are we good? No hard or weird feelings?" Dani asked

"Yup!" Kate answered gladly as she quickly hugged Dani

Dani caught off guard slightly tensed her body causing everything to harden underneath that oversized sweater. Kate felt the muscles underneath, contours and jagged rocks all over. Kate then let go and looked away from Dani

"Well.. since we now know what makes us tick, you wouldn't mind won't you.. if things get.. you know hard and weird like you said earlier?" Kaye flirtingly probed

"I-I dunno about that kate.." Dani stuttered but again she saw Kate's eyes. They were lust filled. So full of desire and perversion. Dani was starting to get aroused then she got an idea and suddenly stood up

"Dani might not know about it but.. DAN might" Dani mentioned as she went for the door.

"wait here, I'm gonna.. well.. go get Dan" Dani teased as she closed the door.

The door opened slightly again and Dani said "no touching yourself until I get back, ok kate?" Kate just noded with a sparkle in her eyes

Dani ran to her room and fumbled through her closet. She got a white polo shirt, some black pants, and black shoes.

Dani then stripped out of her nerdy attire and undid her braids, she then put on the clothes she gathered. They were a tight fit but it fit none the less. She then did some push ups, crunches, and a few reps with the 30 pound dumbells she had at the apartment for a little pump

Dani looked at the mirror "Nice. I bet kate would love this" Dani said now her confidence swelling up as she is going into stud mode. She then fixed her hair under a cap and looked scanned the mirror again

"Yep. This would do" Dani grinned as she gave herself a bicep flex and a few pec bounces

Dani then returned to Kate's front door and gave a knock

"Kate open up, it's me.. DAN" Dani announced in a voice she tried to make a few octaves lower but still sounded like a girl

Kate giggled to herself at her bestfriend's effort to sound like a guy and went to open the door

Kate was stunned at what greeted her. It was a pretty boy that was completely jacked. His clothes left nothing to the imagination. Pecs jutting out the unbuttoned neck line of the polo shirt, traps that made her neck seem thicker than it is, deltoids that pulled on the sleeves so that they only went halfway her biceps and triceps. Her abs transiently outlined the shirt as breathed. Quads evident even though he had black pants on. Calves that compliments the size of her quads. Everything was in proportion but maxed out.

"So I heard you were looking to get.. hard.. and weird.." Dani whispered to kate as she gave kate a one-two pec bounce

Kate suddenly snapped out and eyes becoming lucid and said seriously "if you're fine with then I am too.. as long as we stay bestfriends" they were momentarily back to reality "of course! Besides we already told the truth to each other, better get this out of the way sooner than later" Dani smiled as she replied in her usual girl voice

Then Kate's eyes return to being a lust filled window to the soul. "Well then Dan.. give me hard and weird" Kaye said in a sexy teasing voice

Dani was getting aroused. Sure she wasn't a lesbian but Kate was a pretty girl and with those eyes it was though she was asking for the dirty stuff. Even more, the way kate called her 'Dan' really stirred her loins

"Guess I'll start with this" Dani said as she lifted Kate off the ground and went inside the room. She was lifting kate with her shoulder so she had a free arm to close and lock the door. She then gently placed kate on the couch

Dani flexed her pecs as hard as she could for a solid 10 seconds and pounded them with her fists.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

It sounded solid. Dull and packed. Like punching a sack filled with rice or whacking a big truck's wheel

Dani then leaned to Kate's ear and whispered "Im gonna make you cum... Without touching your privates" she teased

"Go ahead touch em, you know you want to" Dani said as she pressed on one pec with her index finger "they're really hard"

Kate was begging to freeze up in place. Her limbs were started to turn to jello at the sight of Dani's muscles. "I..uhm.." kate muttered as she tried to raise one hand

"Too slow" Dani teased as she stood up infront of kate. Kate's hand still hanging mid air slowly retracted in disappointment.

"If you're gonna touch me, then touch me properly" Dani said as she held on to the neckline of her shirt with both hands.

Then she suddenly pulled her shirt apart, hands going in separate directions. Dani started to breathe slowly but heavily, she knew that the sight of her bare torso turned on  kate. She then began busting out a series of flexes, not that she knew how to pose properly but she had great muscle control over her muscle groups.

First, a double bicep flex. Dani stretched her arms sideways then slowly started to bend them towards her delts as much as she could. She was flexing so hard that her forearms began to tremble. Veins started popping up and she gave the largest vein on her right arm a lick.
    "Mmmmm~ my tongue can barely dent this vein" Dani said while staring at kate making sure not to break eye contact, Dani brought the bicep to Kate's face.

"Wanna have a taste too? Hmmm~" Dani teased while making the bicep bounce. Kate started to drool mouth agape. She slowly jutted her tongue out but dani withdrew her bicep. "You can't always take your time you know, you gotta show you want it" Dani teased with a wink

Dani then raised her right foot and stomped it lightly on the couch space between Kate's thighs. Dani slowly started putting force on her foot which made the sink bit along with couch foam. It brought her quads at the level just below Kate's chest. The weight and pressure from her leg started to make Kate's thighs sink to her ankles, sandwiching it.

"Ohhh~ someone's a bit thicc" Dani said referring to Kate's plump thighs. Kate blushed a bit. "Just what the boys want.., but do you know what men want?…" Dani riddled Kate. "These.." Dani sternly said while giving her right quad a real flex, so much so that her pants began to rip allowing some small veins on her quads that began to surface to come in to view "I think most men struggle with their chicken legs, wonder if they get jealous of these trunks?" Dani playfully asked while giving her quads a slap. Thwack! "ohhh, that's a great sound" Dani cooed slightly, arousing herself at the thought of men getting jealous of her thigh beef

Dani was working up a sweat with all the flexing. Sweat began trickling down the sides of her face from the additional heat of her hair tucked under a cap. Sweat was also rolling down from the neck down, going from the middle of her clavicles splitting when making contact with her pec shelf. The crevices of her torso were also getting wet from perspiring.

Dani realized that all the sweat made her torso glisten a little. "I never asked anyone this but" dani stated as she twisted her cap backwards then she raised her arms and put her haids behind her head. "Am I hot as a guy?~" Dani gave a wink then she suddenly crunched her torso full force. Her abs jutted out quaking as each block bulged out. They bulged so much that the sweat in between the crevices of her abdominals were squeezed out. Her adonis belt bulged allowing the sweat to be guided downwards. Her pecs solidified and swelled enough to mortify even men, erasing doubt from Kate's mind if what she saw last time was just an illusion. Her arms still raised made her lats slightly come into view even unflexed. Her armpits exposed even infront view because of all the muscular development of her delts, pecs, and lats. Dani sustained her pose grinning to Kate while making eye contact.

Kate bit her lip, she was so turned on. Was it because of the muscles? Because of the genderbending nature of this event? Or because she was technically cheating on her boyfriend by directing lust at another? Whatever it maybe it was for sure that her loins stirred and her knees buckeled. She was at her limit

Dani then relaxed her pose and sat beside kate on the couch. Dani leaned closer and put her right arm over Kate's shoulders and upper back. Dani's right hand reaching all the way to Kate's right side. She grabbed Kate's right deltoid and pulled her closer. This caused Kate's left deltoid to insert to Dani's right armpit. "It's all muscle Kate~… my armpit that is" with this Dani began alternately contract the muscles that made up her armpit. Her pecs, delts, lats, and serratus anterior were squirming as she flexed them, as if they were alive and trying to chew on Kate's left deltoid.

"Can you feel that Kate? I think my MUSCLES are trying to BITE you. Maybe they're getting ANGRY since you're taking so long to CUM" Dani whispered in a sultry voice as they were locked in position. Dani teased a small bite on Kates ear and again whispered "Cum" with that Kate exploded, juices began spewing from her pussy which as held back by her panties. Her hips twitched violently and uncontrollably yet she was held in place by Dani's jacked arm.

Dani was smirking to herself seeming proud of her feat. She then felt Kate's left deltoid slide out of her muscular armpit. Kate was sliding down from the couch to the floor, causing her back to be wet from her female juices. She had passed out from her orgasm.

"Told ya I can do it" Dani giggled to herself as she released her hair from her cap letting it fall at shoulder length. "Phew that cap was hot" Dani said to herself. She then threw her cap to the door trying to hook it to the door knob. It didn't make it and the cap fell to the ground instead. "Honestly sometimes I'm jus-" Dani paused as she walked to the cap. She caught sight of her torso on the  wall mirror in the just before the door.

Dani began to grope her own chest, she used her finger to stroke the underside of her pecs, causing her finger to be wet with sweat. She then licked her wet finger and bit her lips. The sight of her feminine face accompanied by flowing shoulder length hair contrasted with the brickhouse from neck below. This aroused her so much. She looked on Kate and saw she was still passed out.

"I..I can't-" with that she ripped her pants at the crotch area and began stroking herself with her right hand, even with panties still on. She used her left hand to grope her left pec, massaging it as she made it contract and relax. She tried to lift the pec up so she could kiss it but it was to firm, she settled with licking her top pec shelf. "Oh Dannnnn" she looked at herself in the mirror while licking her pecs. The girly face above was lost in desire with the muscles below. She was imagining her girl self worshipng her guy self's muscles. She braced her whole body and buckled her head upwards as she cummed. After a few moments of her standing in place and twitching in pleasure she began to relax and come back to her senses. She looked around as if confused on what just happened.

"Eepppp!" Dani yelped as she caught sight of Kate still lying on the floor in an awkward position.

"Oopss sorry about that Kate" she apologized to her unconscious friend for leaving her on the floor for a while.

"I just couldn't resists hehe" Dani mumbled to herself with a sly giggle as she picked up Kate and carried her like a princess to her bedroom.

She then laid down kate on the bed. Dani got rid of her weirdly ripped pants, it was destroyed on one thigh and the crotch area was stripped away. "Might as well stay for the night, after all we came to an understanding" she said as she crawled into bed. She lay beside Kate and caressed her cheek "thanks for understanding, Kate" Dani said with a smile, giving a kate a peck on the cheek after. She then hugged kate placing them on a big spoon-little spoon position and dozed off herself.
  • #11 by Wookey on 01 Jun 2020
  • Yummy work
  • #12 by Qwertyin on 22 Jul 2020
  • Huh this story is really spicy but its a shame that you abonden it i am sure you have your reasons but can you pls continuo working on it pls
  • #13 by Acidarrow on 01 Oct 2020
  • I hope you continue this story someday, It's amazing!
Pages:
Actions