Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579658 Posts in 73842 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 04:07:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Condo Neighbor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Condo Neighbor  (Read 23576 times)

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Condo Neighbor
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2020, 12:50:09 pm »
Great chapter. Karma for all!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 08:40:41 pm »
If I had a sister that was working towards becoming a world class bodybuilder, and if that could have an impact on my mind, the following months Kelly made sure I didn't remind any of that. Those booty calls became quite regular, and I must tell, Kelly's sex games were beyond my imagination. School girl, Sexy nurse, Officer. Her wardrobe had quite a collection of sexy costumes, that always dressed her nicely and displayed her best features, as her biceps, her thighs and her abs.
I figured quite quickly that that was Kelly's way of driving my mind away from my sister's development. With time, I also learned what she enjoyed in bed, and became capable of providing her just as much pleasure as she gave me. It was the perfect relationship. The sexy, muscular cougar with the horny college boy. No strings attached. I must confess, after some time, I got lazy. I had great sex with the exact kind of woman I appreciated. She asked for nothing in return. Why should I go after a girlfriend?

Summer came and with it me and Jennifer had a two week break before our summer jobs, and mom and dad demanded we'd go home. It's been a year since they last saw us. As we drove back home, I glanced at Jennifer. Boy, would our parents have a surprise. My guess was that Jen had added at least 30 pounds. I heard Kelly talking to her a few months earlier, and I was sure she was on steroids. Although it was hard for me to confirm it since we talked regularly, I'm pretty sure her voice got deeper and lower. For some reason Jennifer always kept her body covered around me. I didn't know exactly why, but I figured it was for the best. Yes, Kelly was this gorgeous 40 something year old amazon, but I'm not sure how I'd react if my 19 year old sister's body put hers to shame.

We got home, and after all the hugging and 'I missed you so much', I headed back to my room. It had been a long drive and I needed a rest.
Shortly after settling in, I fell asleep. I'm not sure how long I've been asleep, but I was awake by knocks on my door. By the dim light that came into my room through the window, it was around sunset.
"What is it?"
"Can I come in?" It was Jennifer
"Sure"
Jennifer entered my room and closed the door behind her. Maybe I was still asleep, but I could swear I heard she locking it. She walked toward my bed, and from my lying position, she looked bigger than I remembered. The light reflected on her face, and I could see a thin line of sweat running down from the side of her face and into her neck. Was she doing some exercises?
"What do you want?" I asked, subconsciously sitting on my bed, trying to diminish the height gap between us.
"So..." Jennifer had a mischievous look on her face "Kelly told me"
"Told you about what?"
"About you two"
"What about us?" I sure as hell had no intention of discussing my sex life with my younger sister
"Well... she told me about how you two got closer... and I managed to get from her that you are very into... her body"
Now my senses were all turned on. Jennifer wanted something from me with that, I just didn't know what it was. And I would do anything I could to protect my intimacy.
"Yeah... so...?" I answered back, cautiously
"So, is it true?"
"What is true?"
"Do muscles turn you on?"
There. She couldn't be any more direct. I don't know what exactly Kelly had told her, or why, but the fact is that Jennifer knew about it. There was no point on denying it
"Well... Yes, it does. Why do you ask, Jennifer?"
without saying a word, Jennifer pulled her pants down and stripped out of her t-shirt. She stood in front of me wearing nothing but sports bra and a minuscule workout spandex shorts, that I was sure, didn't even cover up her whole butt, even with her standing facing me. As I watched her body, I felt my jaw going numb. I must have looked like a moron. Jennifer's body, which I hadn't had a chance to see in months, looked huge. The last time I saw her, she was ripped, but in smaller, tighter version. Now she looked like a monster truck of muscles. Her shoulders looked like coconuts. Her neck, enlarged by humungous traps, were twice the size of mine. Jennifer's chest was so thick and with a deep split on it, that I wondered if she even found bras that fit. Not that she needed them. The small breast tissue left was more than held in place by her pectorals.
Before I could say something, Jennifer raised her arms and flexed her biceps. Two plump balls of muscle, greatly defined and split, rose. I moaned weakly.
My eyes were then driven to her abs. I counted the thick bricks that jumped out of her skin. Eight of them. Her navel ring shined proudly, calling my eyes, where I also noticed small veins running down into her crotch. Finally, Jennifer placed one leg in front of the other, and pulling up her shorts, flexed one of her quads. I had never seen any muscle contract so ferociously in my life. As Jennifer held the flexing, the splits between the muscles became more and more prominent. She started quivering from the effort and power of the flex.
"M... my... God...." was all I could say
"Go ahead, feel them" she invited me. At this point, I had completely lost sight that this was my younger sister. All I could see in front of me was an Amazon, the One Amazon. I placed my shivering hands on her thigh, which she playfully relaxed and contracted, amusing herself watching my hands unable to contain her power.
"Get up" Jennifer didn't even sound bossy, but her body told me she wasn't exactly asking. I got up, not bothering the fact that my lose boxers didn't hide the stiffness of my dick.
Jennifer raised her left arm and flexed her bicep again. Admiring it, she placed her right hand on it and caressed the large rock that stood proudly before my eyes. I reached out for it, asking permission, which she granted with a smile. Jennifer seemed to be liking it.
When my fingers touched the solidness of her bicep, I moaned again, this time louder. My younger sister's muscles were harder than Kelly's. They were bigger. And damn it, they were sexier.
Still holding her flex, Jennifer used her right arm to hug me around my thighs, and holding them firmly, took me off the ground. While doing it, she rubbed my dick over her abs. My God my sister was a powerhouse.
"Are you enjoying it, Mike?" She didn't need an answer. She giggled.
"I can't believe this is true!" she said, putting me down. "You know, when I started getting big, I was afraid I might not find a boyfriend. I had no idea there were men who appreciated the beauty of a strong, powerful body." she smiled and then pushed me agains the wall "And I gotta say, I had no idea it was this sexy that most of them are as tiny as you"
Saying that, she grabbed me by my collar with one hand and by my legs with other, lifting me off the ground and above her head
"Oh, this will be fun"

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2020, 10:31:15 pm »
Great to see this continue. Look forward to more.

Offline mussgal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2020, 01:07:52 am »
great story so far, nice work! keep them chapters coming.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2020, 03:14:52 am »
Oh yeah! This is definitely going to be fun! Can't wait for more! K+

Offline brisch

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2020, 04:15:05 pm »
Great one! Looking forward for your next part!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2020, 10:49:56 am »
Please give us more. You can't expect Jennifer to hold her brother up in the air forever and you shouldn't leave the reader hanging either. K+

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2020, 08:28:24 am »
Hey Brfan, are you done with this story, or is there more to come? Thanks

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2020, 12:43:40 pm »
Please give us more. K+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Condo Neighbor

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View