Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by asqwert on 24 Apr 2020
  • So I remembered the old classic Naruto FanFic kinniku mo jutsu by Debido but efforts to find it were in vain. Decided to cook one up myself albeit without instant growth this time

Naruto Fanfic

Decided to have a go at making one.
    Timeline is set between post war and before naruto and hinata get married
    This will involve a hardwork type of growth with some augmentations in between (you know, cause they already have higher base strength than regular humans)

Part 1

Sometime after the village has settled down after the great 4th ninja war…

Naruto has begun his hokage training. Being the strongest ninja there is, only thing that's left is studying the politics and management prowess that a leader should have. That being said he was mostly cooped up at the academy under the supervision of Kakashi and Iruka.

Kakashi: Naruto listen, we don't know if another threat like kaguya or madara will appear. And the only ones that can stop the likes of them is you and sasuke. We saw that regular ninjutsu doesn't have any effects on them. And the only way to combat them aside from sage jutsu is good old taijutsu, just as Guy was the only one able to stand up to Six Paths Madara.

Iruka: There might be a time that both you and sasuke would have your hands full or worse, be incapacitated. And we can't always rely on the 8 gates as it results with death. We have to think of some other way to defend ourselves if things get real ugly.

The 3 of them brain storm in the room while on the outside  of the room windows a shy Hinata accidentally eavesdrops on their conversation. She was only there to try and visit naruto since they haven't seen each other for a while with all the hokage training for naruto and away missions for Hinata.

Sakura was just about to enter the academy to bring some lunch for the guys when she saw Hinata trying her best to secretly listen to the guys.

Sakura: Hey Hina-

Hinata caught off guard, bolted out of the academy grounds as fast as she can.

Sakura: what's up with her? Well she probably went to visit naruto and got cold feet as usual. I'll just let her be for now, besides I gotta bring some lunch to the guys

Hinata ran without direction and eventually ended up at the old training grounds with the 3 wood stumps, where Kakashi first trained team 7.

Hinata: Naruto's still working hard, even now in the time of peace. But they're right, we'll never know when another theat might appear. And I want to be there to fight along side with him when the time comes...

Hinata thought to herself:

"They said something about only sage jutsu and taijutsu working. Sage jutsu would be great but I heard that it's really hard to master it, even Jiraiya-sama couldn't completely master it. As for taijutsu I already have the gentle fist style but it was hardly enough, even for the ten tails' minions let alone it will be enough for the likes pf madara."

" Guy-sensei was the only one able to stand up to him and they say that he did it with brute force alone. The way that Guy-sensei was training with Rock Lee-kun sure did pay off"

" That's it starting today I'm gonna train myself to the bone to improve the power of my gentle fist style. I think I should start by trying to do Guy and Rock lee's training style. To train the body to its limits and even beyond.. all to fight at equal terms with those monsters"

So she started..

At the first she started with random basic body weight exercises. Push ups, pull ups, sit ups, running, you name it. She then eventually tried to spy on Rock Lee with her Byakugan to see what kind of training he does. She saw Rocklee with leg weights, heavy enough to shatter ground when dropped from a certain height. Then she saw him lifting dumbells and doing weighted pull ups.

"That's it! I have to go beyond normal training if I want to get stronger. I'm gonna try and use some weights to increase my strength."

And so she did. At first she acquired some leg and wrist weights each weighing about 30 pounds each. She proceeded to do her usual body weight exercises for a few days and eventually noticed that her muscles were getting toned up. One night she looked at herself in the mirror, only wearing her mesh shirt usually hidden by her jacket. She noted that it was clining to her body more tightly than before. Her detoids were now visibly separated from her upper arm and shoulders. Her arms looked like normal until she decided to try and flex. A bicep bulged up at about the size of a small apple. Her arms are now About 13 inches by estimate.

Hinata was caught by surprise at what she just did

"Whaa- what was that?"

She repeatedly flexed and relaxed her right arm. Going from no visible bulges to a bicep pop.

"Wow, I thought I wasn't training hard enough but with these small changes I think I'm on the right track. Better ramp up my regimen to get more than this"

Hinata was not your bold assertive kind of girl. Heck she was as shy and bashful as a girl could get but for Naruto she would do anything. She asked for a momentary leave from missions so she could train more. Kakashi knowing that she did it all for Naruto and the village decided to allow her to be excused for a few months.

Hinata decided to train herself in isolation in the forest of death. She was wearing her hidden leaf uniform with the green flak jacket along with a big back pack carrying some supplies and ninja equipment. She had to make her own equipment as she was too shy to ask Rock Lee where he got his dumbells and weights. Hinata improvised: Logs tied by rope was now being used as weights. From pulley systems hoisted up to the gigantic trees, to being tied to her waist as she would go for her daily jogs.

A few weeks passed and we see hinata emerging from a cave in the forest that she made her camp in. Her clothes were now all tattered, she didn't have her flak jacket on as it was too hot for her when she reached midway of her daily routine. She went to a spring near the cave to wash her self up. But on her way a giant bear appeared. She didn't bring any weapons with her because she could always out run any dangerous animals within the forest. But today was different, she felt that she could take on the bear with her hands alone. She activated her Byakugan, veins appearing on her temples and the next thing the bear knew it was dropping to the ground with one of its arm bent in an unnatural way. Hinata being the gentle person that she is decided to end the bear's misery quickly by striking a chakra point near its chest causing its heart to stop beating instantly.

"Sorry, but I'll need some meat to grow" Hinata offering her thanks and condolences to the animal.

The following weeks were even more brutal for her body. She punished it by trying to lift small boulders with each hand, doing hanging sit ups while carrying a small boulder, carrying multiple logs on each arm while pulling more logs tied to her waist while running, anything she could think of using only the forest resources.

One morning that forest was disturbed by a giant tree that has just been fell birds emerged from the forest canopy in fear of what just happened. It was Hinata. Standing infront of a stump which used to be a tree, apparently she challenged herself by trying to destroy a tree trunk with just her bare hands. No chakra use. No ninja tools. Only pure strength. It took her about 100 days of punching and palm strikes but she did it. Sweat was steaming from her, she was only wearing her flak jacket as her shirt was reduced to rags. Her pants was also tattered but it clung on to dear life.. literally. Her quads now were as big as the trunks she used to lift. Her arms bulging out of the jacket, clear separations between her delts, biceps, and triceps seen. Her forearms now corded with muscle perfect for hand to hand combat. Her torso was no different, while still being able to zip up her flak jacket; today she decided to unzip it all the way so that the heat can escape her body. Her abdomen now donned a six pack and her traps slightly raising the jacket upwards with each breath. Her breasts shrunk slightly but is now perked up due to the development of her pectorals.

She decided it was time to clean up and leave the forest of death. Upon arriving at the spring she saw her reflection clearly for the first time in months. Before she couldn't really get a clear view with all the dangerous animals lurking but none dared to go near the area now after hearing a gigantic tree fall to the ground. Her hair had grown longer but was tied pony tail style. She gasped at what she saw

"Ehhhh?!" Her face red from embarrassment and shock

She panicked for a moment but eventually pulled herseld together

"I didn't really think that my body would change so much, I mean I was so focused on getting stronger that I didn't think much of it…" she mumbled to herself

With that she tried flexing her arm. A solid bicep ball bigger than an large orange formed. She tried making it bounce, something she could not do before.

"W-wow, No wonder I took down that big tree. My arms are probably as big as Rock Lee's now.. if not bigger" she then paused and had a realization

"What if Naruto doesn't like this.. what if-" she was on the verge of crying but she remembered that naruto was not one to laugh at the hard work of others, one of his qualities that she liked so much about him.

With that she happy flexed on, exploring her new body. She totally had no knowledge on posing but she knew that she just had to focus on a muscle group and tense it as hard as she can. Already satisfied with her arms and too shy to explore her chest, she decided to go with her abs instead.
    She just tensed it without even crunching her torso then she gave it a normal strength punch.

Thud. A solid sound. She was amazed by the hardness of her own stomach. Carresing each block she thought to herself "These are even harder than Neji-nii san's" she only had those for reference as they trained together while they were younger. Getting the occasional strike in made her remember that even her punches and palm strikes tend to dent his stomach to a degree.

Next were her legs. Her pants were now capri length and had some tears on the sides. They were straining from the muscle that she had formed over the months. Hinata had no idea how to flex them but she knew that they would harded when she straightens her legs. She sat down on a rock on the edge of the spring, hands on her lap and her calves submerged in the water. Then she lifted one leg out of the water. She felt her quads tighten and harden. "My legs are so hard.. and B-big.."  she realized that she was getting turned on by her own muscles. Her face flushed red and she hid her face with her hands trying her best to dissipate the thought.

She then prepared to head out the forest of death but realized that the only clothes she had was the ones she was already wearing.

"Wwhat should I do.. I can't go home like this.." not having any other options she decided just to zip her flak jacket and run as fast as she can. Leaping between tree branches she made it out the forest faster than ever before. It appears that her legs were so strong now that each leap actually went father than before. With that she zipped quickly through the village and back to her home faster than anyone could notice.

But upon arriving her sister Hanabi was in the premises training. Hanabi heard some noise and went to investigate. Then she saw it. Her big sister was now muscled. The weight of her new muscles alone were enough to make the floor boards of their home creak, making it futile to sneak around.

"Hinata Onee-chan.. is..IS THAT YOU?!"

• #2 by asqwert on 25 Apr 2020
  • Part 2

"What happened onee-chan?" Hanabi asked

"Well I- I um.." Hinata stuttered

"You look absolutely hot, and a little daring with the clothes if I say so myself" Hanabi said while oggling her older sister

"You look like you can protect Naruto-Nii instead of you being protected by him!" Declared Hanabi

Hinata was happy that her little sister said that. I made her feel that all her efforts are worth it

"Can I see a your arm muscles?" Hanabi asked

Hinata complied with the request. She brought up her right arm in an awkward manner then slowly flexed it. A big solid bicep arose.

"Wow! Can I touch it?" Hanabi asked.

Hinata replied bashfully "uhm.. ok.."

Hanabi the grabbed her sister's bicep. She was unable to grasp it with one hand. She then squeezed it but to no avail. No dents were made. It was hard as rock.

"Hey nee-chan, can I try out something?" Without even waiting for an answer, Hanabi suddenly activated her byakugan and assumed a hyuga clan fighting stance then she let loose a two finger style strike which is used on chakra points to her sister's bicep. The strike is usually enough to bring a regular person to their knees but Hinata's bicep didn't even budge.

"Hey be careful, you might hurt yourself" Hinata said. With that hinata realized that she really had muscles. Not just any muscles, they were as hard as rocks. Just the thought of it was kinda turning her on. Hinata then gave her own bicep a squeeze "No.. How can I- I'm so.. hard.." Hinata bit her lip as she continued to pump her bicep while feeling it. Viens started appearing because of the pump and that turned her on ever more.

Hinata then turned her attention to her sister. She was feeling a little testy, she felt like it would feel good if she can somehow turn on her own sister with her muscles.
    "Hey, Hanabi-chan.." with that she flexed her already pumped bicep to her sister's face. It was slightly bigger and now covered with veins. Hinata then said "I activated my Bya-ku-gan on my arm~" Hanabi then buckeled her big sister was clearly making a reference to the veins that appear on their temples when activating the Byakugan eye. Seeing Hanabi buckle turn on Hinata even more, Hinata thought to herself "Just seeing me flex hard had such an effect on her. What if I.."

Hinata then proceeded to the training dummy at their backyard. "Hey Hanabi, check this out~" Hinata teased. Without assuming a stance or activating her byakugan hinata striked the training dummy with 1 finger. Her speed and power made a clean finger sized hole on the dummy's head. Hanabi was in awe and speachless. Hinata was also shocked by her power, maybe it was the pump? maybe it was her starting to get horny? Maybe it was both but for sure she never felt like this before. She was never so confident with herself let alone to try and turn on her own little sister.

Hanabi saw her older sister's face. It was not confidence that she saw. It was the face of someone getting horny. Hinata then when back infront of her little sister. "H-A-N-A-B-I~" she playfully spelled out her sister's name.
    "Wanna see my abs?" With that hinata unzipped her flak jacket, her bra was also destroyed during her training so only had the jacket on her torso. Hinata's lower and inner boob was exposed along with the outline of her pectorals and her six pack abs. "Touch them you know you want to" Hinata grabbed her little sister's hand and layed it on her abs. She place Hanabi's index finger in between her abs then she flexed. It was tight. Hanabi's finger was getting clamped by her older sister's abs. "You can't pull it out can you?~" Hinata let go of her sister's hand and allowed Hanabi to try and free her finger from her sister's abs. Hinata leaned to her sister's ear. "Don't fight it.. just touch my Rock. Hard. Abs." Hinabi was starting to get lost in the feeling of her sister's abs. Her faced reddened with a mix of embarrassment and lust. She almost fell to the ground as her legs were turning to jelly, only Hinata's abs wouldn't let go of her sister's finger that's why Hanabi couldn't fall any lower.

Seeing this made Hinata even more aroused. She the decided to relax her abs letting her sister fall to the ground. She then saw some fluid trickling from her little sister's legs. "Did she just-.. DID I JUST?!" She did. She made her little sister orgasm just by teasing her and letter her feel the rock hard muscles that she has been training. This made Hinata satisfied for now. She had to calm herself and help her little sister clean up before anybody else from the clan sees them. She then picked up Hanabi and carried her like a princess "Don't worry little sis I won't let anyone see, this will be our little secret" Hinata said with a wink. "I haven't taken a bath myself, might as well take one together you look like you need one yourself~" she teased as she was thinking of what to do with her little sister in the bath. Hanabi, still speechless and completely aroused under Hinata's command just nodded and clinged on to her older sister's thick shoulders.
  • #3 by sinclair4000 on 25 Apr 2020
  • Great story so far.  Found the original by googling "Hinata muscle growth story" and the third result from the top at the ol' Valkyrie site was it.  I would post the link but I don't think it is allowed.  Thanks for your version so far!
  • #4 by jhunter on 25 Apr 2020
  • Huh. I think this is the first time I read a fmg story with sister. I'd be wary of the ages being presented, for fear of under aged shenanigans.
  • #5 by mrshhh on 25 Apr 2020
  • Hella great story Asqwert!  I very much enjoyed the first part, but when Hinata's sister sees her pumped up physique in the second chapter, things really heat up!  The older sister trying to turn on her younger sister with her hard, muscular body is a dynamic that's fresh and exciting.  You do a great job writing Hinata's growing confidence and attitude as she becomes aroused by the effects of her shocking muscle bod.  Thank you so much for sharing your work!
  • #6 by ArkhamAsylum on 26 Apr 2020
  • Great work. I'm looking forward to the next part.
  • #7 by asqwert on 26 Apr 2020
  • Thanks for reading guys but just so you know, I'm not really into whole incest thing. Just got a little hot teasing in mind. Also I imagine hinata in her mid 20's and hanabi entering early adult hood.

Part 3

When the sisters arrived at the bathroom hinata let down her little sister to the ground and said with a smile "alright, you go prepare the bath while I go get some towels and clothed for the both of us"

As hinata left the room hanabi was just standing trying to fathom what was happening "I g-got turn on? By my own sister? By HER M-MUSCLES? She has MUSCLES?!" With that she again began to imagine what transpired a few moments ago. Biceps as hard as rock, abs that could clamp down on her finger.. it was all so surreal. Hanabi then realized that she was starting to wet herself again and was reminded to prepare that bath, after all she was brought there to be cleaned up.

Meanwhile as Hinata was going to their closet to get some towels and clothes she taught to herself "What just happend.. What came over me?" Her face reddened as she stopped and awkwardly looked around "Hanabi-chan is gonna think that im a P-pervert" As she was trying to calm herself she saw a small ornamental boulder at their garden, it was oblong shapped and it was at the size of a football. She came closer to it and thought "Did my little sister really think my m-muscles are hard like rock?" Hinata was still unsure of herself having muscles, after all it was one thing to see yourself everyday slightly getting stronger and it was another getting another person to say that she really was big and hard. With that she was again getting turned on thinking "Hard like rock huh?"

Steam was starting to build up in the room as Hanabi was preparing the hot water bath. Hinata entered the room carrying a mountain of clothes and towels. "H-A-N-A-B-I-chan~" her little sister again getting flushed at the sight of her big sister's hunk of a body. "I have a little challenge for you" hinata said playfully while simultaneously showing her what was under the mountain of clothes. It was the small boulder from the garden. Hanabi dumbfoundedly said "w-what is that?" Hinata winked "The rules are simple, Im gonna use a towel to blindfold you and you're gonna guess which one is a rock and which one is my Bicep. I'm gonna be covering both of them with a towel so you can't tell between my smooth skin and the rough rock surface." Hinabi flinched at the thought, she was unsure of her sister's new found confidence but at the same time she can feel her loins stirring with just the concept of comparing an actual rock with a "rock hard" muscle. She was also new to the feeling of being aroused by muscles.

"Loser has to do one thing that the winner wants, are you in?"

Hinata seeing the uncertainty in her sister's face teasingly said "Well? Hanabi-chan? I'm not gonna force you but~" she leaned closer to her sister's ear "I think I can still flex my bicep harder" as she flexed her bicep to her sister's face. Hanabi could only nod after being eclipsed by the muscle. Hinata then grabbed a towel and blindfolded Habani "No cheating little sis~ don't activate your Byakugan" Hinata then stood in front of Hanabi flexing her right bicep covered by a towel then lifting the small  boulder also covered by a towel with her left hand. "Ok Hanabi-chan, put your hand in front of your face" Hanabi slowly raised her hand. Hinata then leaned and put her towel covered bicep in front of her little sister's face. "Now squeeze and get a good feel~" Hanabi did so and thought to herself "This is.. really hard.. is she going with the rock first?" She then let go and Hinata go the towel covered rock and instructed her again "Hand in front of your face again hanabi-chan~ now feel it" Hanabi squeezed and was shocked "Did she just put up the rock again? T-they felt s-same.. this can't be right" Hanabi then protested "Nee-chan that's no fair! You used the rock twice in a row" Hinata giggled "Hmmm? You think your good old big sister is cheating? Tell you what, you can feel them both at the same time" Hinata then lifted the rock with her left hand and leveled it at the same height as her right bicep. "Lift your hands at the sides of your shoulders, I'll say when you can touch" hinata then leand forward and put her towel covered bicep infront of one hand and the towel covered rock in front of the other. Hanata then said in a stern tone "Now. Squeeze and touch" Hababi did as commanded and simultaneously felt what was infront of each hand. "Wha- what's h-happening.. they're about as hard as each other" she then tried to grab both with her palm while squeezing "It's so.. hard.. they don't budge either.. this can't be.. I SAW HER, SHE ONLY BROUGHT ONE ROCK HERE" Hanabi's hands trembled and her knees weakened. The thought of one hand touching a rock at the same time that one hand is actually touching a muscle. Being able compare them in real time but still being unable to tell which is which scrambled her mind. "I- I can't tell.." hanabi stuttered as she whispered.

Hinata was getting turned on by all the groping on her bicep but she was down right aroused at her little sister's confusion. "What's that hanabi-chan? I. Cant. Hear. You~" hanabi getting flushed red yelled in embarrassment "I can't tell which one is which alright nee-chan! They're both so.. s-so hard" Hinata bit her lip at her little sister's statement. " Tell you what, I'll give you a little reward in addition to the challenge stakes if you win, just give a straight answer. And don't worrry if you lose, I won't make you do anything bad. You might even like it"

Hanabi clenched her hands to her sides and yelled "Fine! It's the right one! The one on the right is the rock!" Hinata then teased "are you sure that's your final answer H-A-N-A-B-I-chan?~" Hanabi was visibly frustrated and yelled "Dammit! The left one is your bicep and the right one is the rock! Happy now?!" As hanabi was starting to hick and sob slightly in frustration. Hinata's expression changed from a smirk to a slight frown and thought "I just wanted to tease her, I didn't really think she would get this frustrated" her arousal was overcome with sisterly love. Hanabi then her a crumbling sound and sensed that things were falling to the bathroom floor. Hinata said in a playful voice "Ok, you can remove your blindfold now~" Hanabi's jaw fell open as she saw what was in front of her. It was her sister happily flexing both biceps, her right covered with a towel while her left only partly covered. Hanabi then saw her sisters hands all covered in dust and the floor was littered with pieces of stone. "I guess you were kinda right, the left one is my bicep" Hinata said as she was pumping her left bicep up. Hanabi then realized that her big sister crushed the rock with her bare hands, so she could not lose the challenge. Hanabi hicked and sobbed then jumped to her big sister's torso so she could hug her. Hinata happily smiled and caught her and hugged her little sister back. "I did like teasing you but I just can't take seeing you so frustrated" hinata said while petting her little sister's head. Hanabi was stuck for a moment in her big sister's embrace, she felt so safe and warm.

Hinata then said "Let's go take that bath, I'm all covered in sweat and dust now and so are you" Hababi nodded and they proceeded to take off their clothes, only towels were covering them. "Hey nee-chan, can I was your back for you?" Hanabi asked. "Hmmm ok, I did promise to give you a rewared for getting the challenge right" with that Hinata turned her back to hanabi then flexed it. Her back almost had the face of a demon in hanabi's perspective. Hanabi was feeling a little faint from the sight of such a muscular back, muscle groups clearly separated. It was almost enough to completely block her view of the background but then Hinata suddenly did lat spread. A shadow now completely covered Hanabi, she couldn't see the bathroom anymore. Everything in view was muscle. Hanabi was so caught off guard that she had a nose bleed then became dizzy. "Thud" Hinata felt something hit her back, she felt her sister's face and realized that hanabi was leaning on her "Hey H-Hanabi-chan what are you doing?" She felt her little sister's lips on her back causing her to blush "You can always ask if you wanna k-kiss my m-muscles you know.." there was dead silence. "Hanabi-chan? Hey?" Her little sister fell side ways to the bathroom floor. Hanabi wasn't able to take the stimulation by her big sister's massiveness and fainted albeit with a smile.

"Hanabi-chan? Hanabi-chan?! Hanabi-channnnnn!" Hinata panicked as she saw her sister unconscious but with a big grin on her face
  • #8 by Qwertyin on 04 May 2020
  • Cmon pls resume this story it's so good and also i am thinking sakura could use some muscle too and maybe her and hinata could do some hot stuff and then have a therresome with naruto at the end and like i said befor i would really like sieng you expand on this
  • #9 by asqwert on 18 May 2020
  • This happens a few months back when sakura was bringing lunch to the academy and bumped in to hinata eavesdropping on naruto and the guys.

"Here's lunch!" Sakura exclaimed

"Thanks Sakura-chan!" Naruto replied

"You know naruto, I saw Hinata earlier outside. It looked like she wanted to go in" sakura said. " What were you guys even talking about earlier?"

Naruto thought to himself "oh Iruka and Kakashi sensei were talking about taking measures on other possible future threats, you know since ninjutsu and genjutsu doesn't work on enemies like madara we gotta think of ways to take our taijutsu to the next level like guy-sensei" it did make sense. The only one who was able to stand up to madara was guy with the full release of the eight gates, and he ended up almost dying. It would be bad if another onr of them had to sacrifice themselves again just to hold of a single enemy.

They finished lunch and sakura went on her way home

"So we still need to get stronger even with all this peace huh?" Sakura thought to herself.

" Hmmmm.. maybe I should ramp up my training. After all I too want to protect everyone, specially Sasuke-kun" with that sakura resolved herself with getting stronger

The following days she did a new routine 10km run. 100 push ups. 100 sit ups. 100 pull ups. 100 of whatever body weight exercises she can do as long as her stamina held.

A month later sakura looked at herself in the mirror before doing her daily routine. Her body had become tight all over. A faint outline of her abs was starting to form. She was disappointed, with all that hard work and no real change has happened. She decided to go with her routine anyway, sakura thought that if she has time to mope she has time to train.

Upoun arriving at the training grounds where she does her usual 10km run she saw Rock Lee. He was doing a new training regimen where special wrist and ankle weights were attached to his limbs while he was doing hand stand laps.

"That's it! If someone knows about training the body, it's gotta be Rock lee" sakura thought to herself while observing lee. "weights huh? Sakura hadn't really considered it but due to her already formidable strength she hasn't thought of training her muscles. "My raw strength is multiplied by my chakra, but what if my raw strength was even greater to begin with? Sakura began to imagine herself with a muscular body, she wasn't so sure of it but the thought of being able to protect sasuke and naruto was greater. She imagined them looking at her back, dumbfounded by the aura of raw power. "Well nothing's gonna happen if I only think to myself here" sakura muttered.

"Hey Rock Lee got a minute?" Sakura went closer to rock lee who was just about done with his hand stand laps. "So.. I need some advice rock lee" sakura said shyly

Rock Lee always had a little crush on sakura and her being this close talking to him caused rock lee to blush a bit "what is it sakura? A-anything I can help you with?" Rock lee stuttered.

"You see I want to get stronger. Stronger so that my taijutsu would be able to stop the likes of madara" sakura proceeded to make a fist and punch the ground. A wide crater the size of a small car appeared after a boom. "That was my chakra enhanced punch. As you probably know, chakra can enhance my raw strength multiple times but what if my raw strength was greater? Like what if I was able to do that to the ground without using chakra? Just imagine what it would be like if I could do that then add chakra" sakura proudly explained

"Indeed." Rock Lee was taking sakura seriously
    "You should probably use your medical ninjutsu to heal yourself faster after training too" Rock Lee suggested

"so you'll help with my training?" Sakura excitedly asked
    "Yes" rock lee replied "But it's not gonna be easy, I do pretty brutal training routines" rock lee proceeded to take of one of his wrist weights and gave it to sakura. Sakura immediately dropped the weight even while receiving it with two hands. "That one weighs a 100 kilos, I haven't stopped training since the war ended you know" rock lee said. "come with me, i'm gonna lend you some of my old weights" he and sakura then went to rock Lee's house to get them. Rock lee then gave sakura a training program and was even nice enough to walk sakura home since she wasn't strong enough to carry the weights.

The next day came and sakura woke up before the sun rose. "So he wants me to start with 10 kilos on each limb" with that sakura put on the ankle and wrist weighs on her limbs. She then proceeded to do her daily body weight exercises as rock lee suggested she continue to do, only this time with weights. After a few hours she was finally done, she looked up the program rock lee gave her "After doing your daily warm up, use medical ninjutsu to revitalize your body. That should keep you good enough for the next part." A sweat drop rolled down sakura's cheeks "He's really serious about this huh? He even called my daily routine a warm up" with that sakura used her healing jutsu on her arms, legs, and other muscle groups that were sore.

"On the first day you do chest and biceps." Sakura read the program. There were a bunch of diagrams on the proper form and technique for each exercise. Sakura started to scan through the program and found that she has to do this everyday for the next month with each day focusing on certain muscle groups. She looked at the weight progression of the program, by the end of the month she should be able to do pull ups with 50 kilo weights. It looked like it was downright torture, no rest days in between, only periods where she can use her medical jutsu to heal her muscles. It was like it was designed to make most people quit half way through "Cha! I'll show you Rock Lee. You think I would quit from something like this? I'll show you what a student of the legendary sanin can do" with that sakura activated the 100-healings jutsu. Tattoos extended from the mark on her forehead. She used only a little bit of chakra but her body already felt well rested and ready to lift some steel. "Guess I've been storing much more chakra than I knew" with that sakura did the regimen she was only capable of lifting 10 kilos max for now.

Days passed. Sakura was starting to notice a change in her body. She oggled herself while wearing her usual home workout clothes, consisting of a plain red shirt with the uchiha emblem and skin thight leggings. Her deltoids were starting to cap, separations were evident between her biceps and triceps. Her forearms were corded with veins, all engorged from hours of non-stop weight lifting. Her back was getting wide, her shirt now clung to her torso and the outline of the shirt starting to form ridges of muscle. Her chest was unfortunately flat but now it was starting to buldge out her pecs was now all meat. they were traceable from the tight shirt. Her abs were 8 cobble stones that were see through the shirt. Her quads stretching out the leggings causing them to pull up above her knees where the heads of her quads can be seen. Calves bulged out even from the front. With in 2 weeks sakura has already reached the projected out come, she was wearing the 50 kilo weights 24/7. What's even more is sakura started to modify the program 2 days in. She started to use her 100 healings technique to rapidly heal her muscles. She even made it a point to keep her muscles flexed whenever she can. She never felt pain nor fatigue due to her healing jutsu making her able to work out round the clock.

Sakura was staring at the mirror "I look.. jacked.." a little surprised herself, sakura never really stopped to check out her work. She would always just make do with the program, heal herself, then repeat. Sakura lifted her shirt a little bit and twistef her torso. Her lower abs bulged together with the adonis belt muslces. "W-what were those? I never saw that in any guy I know in the village" she lifted her shirt more up to the under pecs and crunched a bit. Multiple obliques defined themselves together with her upper abs "Wow.. I knew rock lee knows what he's talking about when he gave me this program but even he wouldn't expect this" sakura feeling a little hot from the view of her muscles. Muscles that now looked on par with rock lee. She caught sight of her under pec in the mirror "I wonder.." with that she stripped her shirt. Pecs better than some guys revealed themselves. They were flat but at the same time they were buldging. "It's like a boy's.." sakura groped her own right pec feeling strangely turned on by her own muscles. Her left hand was making its way to her groin and she was starting to feel herself up. "This is sasuke's fault. He's never around the village, it's not my fault I get excited by something that resembles a man.. a buffed up really jacked at that one.." sakura began to try flexing the pec she was groping. "It's so h-hard..and so.. big" sakura was intensely feeling herself up when she noticed herself getting wet. "It's if no guy is there for me, might a well become the guy" sakura giggled as she joked to herself. The thought of being able to compare bodies with a man suddenly crossed her mind. "What if-.."

After another week sakura had grew her muscles greatly. She was no longer wearing her usual shirt. She was only wearing work out shorts and walked around the house bare chested. Her pecs became her favorite muscle group. She trained them more than other muscles and keep them in a state of permanent flex. This caused her pecs to be in a constant state of pump even when she relaxes them to heal them up with ninjutsu. Sakura caught sight of herself on the mirror yet again and this time she confidently posed. First was her triceps, she straightened her arm downward causing her tricep to buldge. It went beyond the girth of her melon sized deltoids and squirmed with her flexes. "Damn, that looks scary" sakura thought to herself. She then proceeded to do a bicep flex, her melon sized arms bulged with pencil thick veins throbbing to feed her muscle. "Pretty sure I'm bigger than rock lee now" sakura said as she played with her arm. Flexing and unflexing it. Then it was time for her favorite: her pecs. She relaxed her perma flexed pecs, causing them to deflate a bit. Even relaxed her pecs still looked pumped. Then sakura brought her arms up then slowly went into a crab pose. Her pecs went from flat to buldging. Her under pecs hung an inch beyond her abs. She was getting turned on by the fact that if she could compare pecs with a guy she would probably win. It was then she got the thought. She ran back to her room and got a bandana style forehead protector. It was wide enough to cover her hair. Now sakura looked at the mirror. She was a total stud. She could be easily mistaken for a guy if she hid her hair and dressed like one. Sakura started to caress her abs "These are way jacked than sasuke's" the thought of it made her hornier. The thought that she would be able to out muscle a guy was unexpectedly hot for her. She then reached for her groin and began to touch herself. She looked at the mirror as she was doing so. One hand was on her privates and another was on her pecs. She gripped one pec tightly and then flexed. Her palms felt the rolling of her chest muscles. With total muscle control she then alternately flexed her upper then lower pec making it undulate and squirm "I-it looks like it's alive.. I can feel it moving.. hardening" with that she orgasmed. Sakura buckled a few times while still touching herself and her pecs. She then came back to her senses, raising the hand she used to touch herself. It was all covered in female juices, but beyond that she saw the mirror. She saw herself, her torso all pumped from the intense stimulation. Her pecs, traps, shoulders rose as she took deep breaths. "Forget needing a man, I can be stronger and more muscular than one myself." Sakura decided to go back to rock lee and ask him for more equipment. 'Gotta get dressed first and make sure I don't accidentally scare people with my muscles" She then proceeded to clothe herself. She found an oversized sweater and a pair of jogging pants "This should br enough" she wore the sweater over her tight red shirt and put on the jogging pants. She looked like the regular sakura from head down but she now walked with the confidence of a strong shinobi.

Sakura again went to the training fields where rock lee was "Hey rock lee got a minute?" Sakura shouted as she approached the field. "uhmm, what is it sakura-chan? I haven't seen you for weeks. How's the training going?

"About that" sakura said as she raised her arm then slowly flexed. Her slightly loose sweater sleeve suddenly filled up showing the outline of a huge muscle. "It's been going great Lee! So great in fact that I think I need heavier weights" with that sakura pulled one of her sleeves up to her elbow. Her forearm showed corded muslces complete with veins snaking out. She pointed to the wrist weights.

"B-but that.. that should've been impossible. I know I gave you a month to be able to use those. It should've been even half a year for you to swing them around that easy" sakura smiled and gave rock lee a wink. "Well lee, I tweaked the program you gave me" sakura then rolled her sleeven down again and continued to say "I modified it a bit and got results that were beyond both our expectations" whispered sakura as she leaned closer to rock lee "Let's just say I need more equipment to get stronger" Sakura then went into a stance "Remember this?" Sakura grunted as she punched the ground "I used to need chakra to do that" she said as dust settled and a crater the size of a car appeared. "And now I want more" sakura then put her arm over rock Lee's shoulders and whispered to his ear "wanna see the results of my training? Think of it as a thank you for helping me out" sakura then grabbed one of rock Lee's hands and placed it underneath her sweater, right where her abs are. Rock lee coule feel them. Each abdomnial muscle bulging to meet his guided hand, they would only buldge when his hand was guided over them making it feel that her abs were alive "They're very happy to meet you.. R-O-C-K L-E-E" sakura giggled as she let go of rock Lee's hand. Rock lee instantly pulled back all embarrassed because his long time crush sakura was actually not only teasing him but was straight up allowing him to feel her up. "Sakura-chan..I- uhm.. fine let's get those equipment" rock lee was still fumbling from what just happened. "Yeah! You're the best lee!" Sakura exclaimed as she hugged lee. She knowingly rubbed lee's torso against her own. She felt the difference in size and hardness. It aroused her that she knew her entire torso was more jacked than rock Lee's just from that short contact. "Well then lead the way!" Sakura cheerfully said as she freed Lee from her embrace.

As they were walking to rock Lee's house sakura asked. "Hey still got those 100 kilo weights on you?" Rock lee fumbled a bit still not able to make sense of what he felt to be sakura's torso. He can only guess what's beneath that sweater. "Yeah, got them on right now." Rock lee replied. "Can I borrow one of them? I wanna see if I really got stronger"

"Sure I guess" rock lee answered.

Rock lee then took 1 of the 100 kilo wrist weights he was wearing but then sakura snatch it from him within in the blink of an eye. Sakura was looking at the weight while she let it dangle pinching it with her thumb, index and middle fingers. Rock lee was startled "Whoah what jus- Sakura becareful of those, they're really heav-" rock lee was cut off. Sakura was lifting the whole thing with just fingers.a couple of weeks back she wasn't even able to lift it with both hands. "Guess I did get stronger, well better get me heavier weights so you can make me even stronger lee" sakura gave the weight back to lee and cheerfully skipped along.

They finally reached rock Lee's house. At the back was a small gym where he had kept all his training equipment. They entered the gym sakura noticed a wall of mirrors, a grin creeped up her face. "You've got lots of mirrors here huh lee?" Lee was unsure of her question "yeah, I like to check my form when practicing taijutsu techniques" with that rock lee did a straight punch while looking at the mirror "You just wait here sakura-chan, I'll get your equipment from the back storage room at the back. Rock lee then went to the other room while sakura was left at the gym. She scanned the area and saw some of rock Lee's green body suits hangging from one wall, sakura went up close and grabbed one then she thought to herself "yuck, why would someone wear something that looked like this? Not only the style but it would cling on to the shape of the wearer's body" then it hit her. "it never look good on guy sensei or rock lee since it was kinda loose for them..what if.."

After a while Rock lee came back from the storage room. He was holding a pair of 200 kilo weights with his shoulders. "Hey sakura got something that will challenge you.. mayb-" rock lee was stunned by what he saw sakura was doing bench press reps with the weight he left there. It was about 150 kilos. She had stripped her sweater and was wearing her tight red shirt. It was clinging to her torso so much to her due to the sweat that was building up. She was not slowing down, rock lee counted "20, 30, 40.." sakura did not stop until the 60th rep. Sakura got up and took deep breaths, she noticed rock lee staring and smiled at him "That was a good warm up, my pecs feel a little pumped now" sakura then clasped her palms together and tensed her chest. Her pecs were filling out her shirt quickly then it ripped a bit at the middle from the neck line, revealing the upper shelf of her pecs. "Oops.." sakura whispered slyly as she looked at rock lee. "You know lee, I've been thinking. I think I can be more of a man than you were" sakura said as she was bouncing her pecs. "W-what did you just say sakura-chan?" Sakura then lifted her shirt from the bottom of her abs to reveal a super jacked body. "I said I'm more man than you. Here look." Sakura completely stripped off the shirt leaving only her jogging pants. She looked like a total stud, wide shoulders, lats spilling out, abdominals an inch deep complete with obliques and an adonis belt. Sakura then stood in front of rock lee only being a few centimeters shorter than him. She was wider than him as she saw the mirror on his back. Her torso eclipsed his. It was also more muscular than his as she imagined from her hug from before. "S-sakura-chan y-your chest, I- I can" rock lee stuttered "See them? Don't worry it's manlier than yours. I don't mind showing them bare. There's no breast tissue there anyway. It's all MUSCLE" sakura then pounded her chest with her fists. Thud.Smack.Thud. It was solid. Rock lee squirmed at the sight of sakura pounding away at her muscular chest. "What's happening? Why am I?" A tent was begging to swell up rock Lee's green body suit. "So rock lee, I've known for a long time that you've got a little crush on me" sakura was eyeing rock Lee's crotch. "Listen, I'm feeling a little hot myself. Just play along and everything will be fine, just think of it as a reward for helping me" sakura began to walk towards rock lee and he stepped back all the way until she cornered him "B-but sakura-chan, S-sasuke.." Sakura slammed her palms at the walls beside rock Lee's shoulders. "Sasuke? That guy is never around, and now I've discovered that I'm more man that the guy infront of me. I thank I won't be needing other guys for a while. Sakura then flexed her pecs and held it at a pumped state. She then slowly pressed her pecs against rock Lee's chest. Her pecs was pressing his down. "Feel that rock lee? That's what a man's chest should feel like" she then bounced her pecs as it was still pressing againt rock lee's. Each bounce caused Lee's pecs to be lifted. Sakura's pecs were lifting Lee's pecs with each bounce. Lee's hard on bulged even more and rubbed up against Sakura's inner thigh "ohh, what's this? You're getting aroused by my muscle? My girl muscles? Girl muscles BIGGER than yours?" Sakura teased. She then stripped her jogging pants and gave a quad flex for lee. "You know I was thinking earlier" sakura let lee free from the corner, she walked over to the green body suits hanged on the walls on the other side of the gym. She got one and spread it infront of her "I was thinking that this might actually look good if the wearer had the body to go with it" rock lee gulped as he could surmise what sakura was going to do next.

Sakura started to put one of rock Lee's body suit on. She started with the legs. She managed to get them on but the body suit was now looking like a second skin for her legs. She was now half dressed, still bare chested. "Looking good huh Lee?" She winked as she slid down the sleeves down her arm. As she completely dressed her arms she was starting to feel the tightness of the green suit. It was arousing her, the thought that the guy infront of her was wearing the same suit but with her body it was looking more like a second layer of skin. She then zipped the suit closed and stuck a double bicep pose infront of rock lee. The green suit was being stretched to the limit. Sakura's biceps were filling it out too much. Sakura relaxed her arms and brought them to her sides. She then posed cutely in front of rock lee, hands on her laps while slightly bending down to take a look a Lee's hard on. "Someone's getting a bit excited" sakura said a she lifted her head and brought her mouth close to rock Lee's ear and whispered "I will make you cum. Without touching you." Sakura said in a serious tone. Sakura then turned around and walked a bit away from rock lee. She tied her hair up then put it under then ninja bandana she had found in her room earlier. Rock lee looked in awe as he saw sakura's back. Ridges of muscle were moving around and as sakura brought her arms up to fix her hair a demon face formed by sakura's back muscles was showing through the green body suit, it  almost staring back at rock lee. It aroused him even more. Sakura then turned to face rock lee. She put her hands on her waist and flexed her entire torso. "Whaddya think? You can probably mistake me for a man if you saw me for the first time like this" she slowly walked to lee while flexing her delts, traps, and pecs alternatively. He could see them squirm under the tight green body suit. "Admit it lee, this thing looks way better on me and my muscles. My man-shaming muscles. More jacked than yours. More. Jacked. Than. Guy-sensei's" rock lee's loins stirred st that statement. His long time crush is now more buff than his mentor. Sakura then did a most muscular pose while saying to lee "On my command Lee, blow your load as the same time as I blow through this suit" rock lee was confused "blow through this suit? Is she talking about cumming at the same time? Is she turned on right now too?" Sakura then braced her whole body. She crunched her arms together slowly to the middle. "Rrraagghhh" sakura grunted. Her pecs bulged out with the sound of fibers stretching. "Come" sakura's arms trembled as so did her pecs "On! Arrghh!" Sakura's pecs burst out of the body suit as well as her arms. Rock lee lost it and blew his load through his body suit. His loins were buckling from the arousal he just experienced. Sakura's breathing slowed down as she relaxed. Her pecs, delts, traps, biceps, triceps were all still pulsating and squirming around from the pump. "Isn't it kinda Lewd rock lee? How my muscles bunch up and squirm around like they had lives of their own?" She teased as she just stood of rock lee who was still limp from cumming without physical stimulation. She was just standing in front of rock lee letting her muscles twitch on their own. She saw herself in the mirror behind rock lee. She was a total beef cake. Bare chested. Clothes ripped from her torso. What ever was left from the green body suit was clinging to dear life on her legs. She looked to rock lee again "boo!" Sakura teased raising her arms in a pose to scare rock lee. Rock lee whimpered from the sight. "Easy there boy, I'm just messing with ya" with that sakura peeled off the remaining pieces of body suit on her and try put on her loose sweater and jogging pants. She put on the pants with a bit of effort but her top was another story. "Guess I'm too pumped from all the action" she said as she took off whatever part of the sweater she was able to put on. "I wonder.." sakura then proceeded to collect the weights that rock lee and brought for her. She had a big ruck sack behind her filled with weights. "Well I'll be going now lee, I'm gonna go home bare chested. Not that anyone would mind. After all people would just think that I'm some jacked dude making his way round the village." With that sakura smacked her pecs with one of her fists "See? A dude. Do you see a girl around here?" Rock lee could only utter a silent "no" sakura then got on her way out. She felt amazing. She felt like a total stud. She wondered if she could arouse other people.

It was early evening when sakura was on her way home. With her hair under her bandana walked around the village. As expected they didn't mind the muscular bare chested person carrying a big old heavy ruck sack. Nobody would want to mess with that. Then she saw Ino l, she looked she was just from a flower delivery job. Ino didn't greet her or anything but sakura saw something. Ino was blushing. Ino blushed from the sight of her muscled body. Sakura pretended not to notice but she caught Ino stealing a glimpse while she was about to take the corner of the street to her home. "Ino likes this huh?"
  • #10 by Qwertyin on 18 May 2020
  • Wow that was really good but you messed the opportunity of her calling him the woman in this setuation and i really wonder if you had this chapter planed all along or did you get inspired by my comment from last time oh and also good to see the one punch man reference
  • #11 by mrshhh on 19 May 2020
  • WOW, what a chapter!  The extra length gives the story room to breathe and build towards an incredibly hot climax.  You really have a talent for describing the physique and the mindset of characters who are impossibly hard, macho girl studs.  I think your stories have explored this idea extremely well and I hope you'll continue!
  • #12 by jumpy999 on 19 May 2020
  • This is good stuff, love the muscle teasing and showing off. More please!
  • #13 by jhunter on 19 May 2020
  • Great to see more. Will there be continuations? Also, I recomend a few more paragraphs, some of these are just walls of text here and there.
  • #14 by clineman123 on 20 May 2020
  • I've been really liking this story so far. Keep up the good work!
  • #15 by Qwertyin on 22 Jul 2020
  • Wow ive enjoyed your story so much can you pls countinue writing it and going back to hinatas side this time
Pages:
Actions