Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by colt4548 on 07 Oct 2017
  • Hey folks,
     Anyone know what became of Jess Williams (Iron Liberty)? I used to speak to her a lot on the cam sites back in 2014, but she then she just erased her youtube channel, her website, and stopped camming all of the sudden. She was a popular cam model when she stopped. I have a few theories but no proof of them.
     She was amazing I miss chatting with her.

• #2 by e_honda on 10 Oct 2017
  • I had a session with her in Vegas in 2014. Really glad I did because she disappeared the following year.

I think she was all ready to compete in 2015 at the USA but injured herself training, so she had to plan for the following year. Then I think her father had an illness and that's right around when she dropped off the scene. I don't know if that was the reason.

She's on FB. She looks great but doesn't look like she trains like a BBer anymore. Too bad she's off the scene because she was definitely one of the nice ones.
  • #3 by colt4548 on 11 Oct 2017
  •  :thanks:

she was incredibly nice, I am really sorry she isn't training for hardcore mass anymore.
  • #4 by ThirdRedeemer on 14 Jan 2018
  • What happened to this girl? She was very cute and her muscles were impressive, especially her traps.

• ThirdRedeemer
  • #5 by Old Surehand on 14 Jan 2018
  • She's still around. Just doesn't appear interested in lifting anymore
    https://www.facebook.com/jessicajulie.williams
Pages:
Actions