Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bf5waea97 on 27 Jul 2017
  • Hi, I have recently gotten into webcam sessions on herbiceps. I was curious if anyone else has tried that out and their experiences.
    • bf5waea97
  • #2 by Polite Society on 28 Jul 2017
  •   They're not and should not be termed 'sessions'.

You're not even in the same timezone let alone the same room.   In person is a session not via a monitor.

Camming should best be used to tempt them into the real thing with you.
  • #3 by muscle_guy64 on 13 Aug 2017
  • Beyond the agreed technical mistake terming camming a session, webcam "shows" are a preferred spend of mine.  In addition to HBC, Streamate has a couple FBBs.  Angela Salvagno, Samantha Kelly, and baby girl Brazilian to name a couple.  And myfreecams has a couple ladies with minimal muscle if you like smaller flexing.  As for the process, its over priced IMHO and the sites keep to much from the ladies.  Again, my opinion so b4 anyone starts talking about start up costs, bandwidth, software upgrades, etc. I get the business model but I think if we looked at the performers pocket vs the owners, we would see quite a difference.  I guess ownership has its privilege. Streamate is the worst keeping 65%.

But for me, it gives me a way to direct the performer to do what I like (which is muscle control) so I spend more on cams than clips.  As for sessions, if I could I would.  But I can't so its cam. 

The best advise is dont' overspend and find ladies that dont' waste your time.  Performers asking "where are you from" at $9/min isn't what I asked for.  BUT -- there are several ladies who are amazing and worth it.  Just find out who they are and treat them right :)
  • #4 by FemFlexUSA on 14 Aug 2017

• Sessions and webcam sessions are completely different products and experiences, no question, but referring to paid webcam shows as "webcam sessions" is a fair use of the term. 
Pages:
Actions