Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577666 Posts in 73539 Topics by 28932 Members - Latest Member: MoonXD May 02, 2024, 11:49:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Kathy Moore?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kathy Moore?  (Read 4982 times)

lovepecs7

Kathy Moore?
« on: June 27, 2012, 12:01:43 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

farcher2

Re: what happened with Kathy Moore
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 03:16:44 am »
Kathy didn't do too well in 1984 contests. The judges then were coming down hard on the big and muscular FBBS. They were trying to make the sport more appealing to a wider audience. This effort would last until the 90s! She wrote an article for Women's Physique World in maybe the late 80s. She covered a contest for them. On the last video she did with them, she was interviewed. Based on a WPW article about her, she had a college degree at the time. So I think when she couldn't do well in bodybuilding anymore she just quit and got a normal job. The last contest she was in the '84 USAs where she was a dismal 14th! I saw a picture of her at the time and she looked pretty soft. Kathy I guess was a lady who could put on a lot of size and muscle but couldn't do well putting on a light amount. In retrospect, Kathy should have tried to qualify for the Miss international but her best showing was 4th in the California state champs also in 1984. So who knows what happened to her after the late 80s. On the net there was a woman who claims to be Kathy Moore today and says she's a boxer but the Kathy depicted in WPW articles, Ironman and Lady Athlete shows a timid Kathy and not one who's so aggressive. Also Kathy would be in her fifties now so I doubt she can box now. Hope this helps.

KatMoore

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 12:04:28 am »
I hate when people act like they know you or are you.  Kathy Moore (me) quit bodybuilding because big muscles were in and girls were starting to take heavy drugs and I did not.  Yes, I graduated from college, no I don't box or pose nude!  Yes, I do workout every day in my gym and look awesome. 

farcher2

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 07:22:36 pm »
Wow, you are Kathy Moore? Could you post a pic of how you look now and tell us what you have been doing since you quit bodybuilding? Did you become a writer, a teacher?

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Kathy Moore?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View