Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by zarina on 06 Mar 2016
  • Hi Everyone!

I was curious about what preferences there are regarding growth of specific muscle groups in FMG stories.  This might include disproportionate growth, although I'm more thinking along the lines of the amount of detail that might be given in a story, how often it gets described, or even if there is comparison with another character. 

It's probably easy to say "all of it" (I'd probably fall into that category actually), but see if you can narrow it down. 

Personally, I'd say that I like hearing a good description of biceps.  Probably largely because big arms/biceps is generally regarded as the "manly" muscle part to compare with muscle-headed guys.  So, if a girl is turning the table on a guy, what better muscle group to boast about and show off!  It's probably the most cliche muscle group for ripping through clothes, but its still pretty neat to see that description done well. 
    • zarina
  • #2 by NinjaStar on 06 Mar 2016
  • I'm not into disproportionate growth. I like everything in sympatico. But I have a weakness for pecs. Same as arms and biceps, pecs are considered 'manly' and when a woman's chest develops so much that no man could ever come close to attaining such development is really hot to me. Especially when they come bursting through clothes and from a twisted form on cleavage.
  • #3 by mjs5115 on 06 Mar 2016
  • I love it when all the body parts grow huge, but I have a preference for the upper body.  I find that a huge chest, biceps, traps, and shoulders on a solid frame of legs and torso is the biggest turn-on for me.  Think of having Laurie Steele, Brandi Mae Akers, or Aleesha Young as huge as possible.
  • #4 by phil123 on 07 Mar 2016
  • I love it when all the body parts grow huge, but I have a preference for the upper body.  I find that a huge chest, biceps, traps, and shoulders on a solid frame of legs and torso is the biggest turn-on for me.  Think of having Laurie Steele, Brandi Mae Akers, or Aleesha Young as huge as possible.

I copy that.
  • #5 by GreatJustice on 11 Mar 2016
  • I thought it would be easy to say "just give me those biceps" when it came to naming a favourite part, but I think I like most body parts equally as long as they have some kind of story significance: lats so wide the man can't reach all the way around them, or thighs that have been honed through sport, or traps that make her taller and more intimidating.

I don't mind disproportionate either, but usually on a upper/lower split rather than one specific muscle group.
  • #6 by klaus74de on 12 Mar 2016
  • I like growth in proportions, focused on upper body. But I don't like women grow "out of this world". I also don't like them tall. My ideal would be something like Hazel Piazza with a 20-22 inch guns and a weight about 200-250lbs
  • #7 by king22222000 on 02 Apr 2017
  • I Love Legs Ripping through jeans and turning them into tight tongs.
  • #8 by muscleboytom on 02 Apr 2017
  • PECS! Mind blowing pectoral development shredded with veins, please.
  • #9 by lowerbase on 02 Apr 2017
  • Legs and Butt!

Really, if she has to be disproportionally large somewhere, it has to be on her lower body.

Those are the most feminine muscles, and where women are naturally stronger

One thing I miss in FMG stories is that 'squat girl', where she has a normal and socially acceptable upper body, but muscular crushing killer legs under the hood. Like a lot of brazilians girls spend time in the gym.
  • #10 by nickolai on 03 Apr 2017
  • Legs and Butt!

Really, if she has to be disproportionally large somewhere, it has to be on her lower body.

Those are the most feminine muscles, and where women are naturally stronger

One thing I miss in FMG stories is that 'squat girl', where she has a normal and socially acceptable upper body, but muscular crushing killer legs under the hood. Like a lot of brazilians girls spend time in the gym.

Said like a true Brazilian.  What do you think of Gracyanne my friend?

• #11 by khahahaa on 05 Apr 2017
  • abs!!!

It's best scene which I like that muscular busty giantess tease men's potbelly compare her washboard six pack.

I will very thank if someone recommend stories or art including like above.
Pages:
Actions