Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Rex-Banner on 18 Feb 2016
  • Does anyone have any recent info on Kim Perez? The last update I can find from her is from December 2014. I'm not a member of her website though, anyone know if anything has been posted there since that time?
  • #2 by camy3 on 18 Feb 2016
  • last i heard she was in the process of making a documentary type of video of herself
    • camy3
  • #3 by paul2000 on 22 Apr 2016
  • Last I heard she moved to LA and was still training and planned on competing, she was a huge woman, massive upper body, she needed to develop her legs further though I thought they looked good to me.
  • #4 by UK_Fan on 17 Oct 2017
  • Anyone had any news on Kim?  The recent postings of her videos here are from 3 or so years ago, and the last posting on her FB page was around the start of 2015 when she was making that longer video, then nothing.  Her promised website (the link on her FB is no longer valid) petered out.  I'd love to see her amazing upper body and flashing smile again...
    • UK_Fan
  • #5 by PEABUTR on 19 Oct 2017
  • All dressed up you could't tell if she had that type of physique, beautiful smile and those eyes.
  • #6 by Sparx-1 on 24 Jan 2019
  • I've been wondering about this too lately. It seems kind of strange for her to suddenly disappear the way she did with no announcement or anything.
Pages:
Actions