Pages:
Actions
  • #91 by QBikk on 19 Sep 2020
  • Life is Good
    By johnnylovemuscle

Chapter 7

She didn't come home for two days and it killed me. That muscle bitch Daisy was hot but not hot enough to toss my marriage and it tore me up inside that I didn't try harder to resist. I knew my wife was fucking other guys but she was entitled; the fact that I couldn't satisfy her was my fault, not hers.

I know that sounds weird, but when you're married to a goddess you have to keep in mind that she's a goddess and other people worship her too.

The worst thing about her coming home was that she didn't even get mad at me. I was walking around like a puppy with my tail between my legs and she just ignored it. When I apologized, all she'd say was you didn't do anything wrong. But she wouldn't touch me either. After a few days of this, I realized that it wasn't going to just go away. I had to do something about it - I prostrated myself to her, groveling as hard as I could.

"Honey, you know I still you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." She laughed.

"Would you mind taking your jacket off so I can just so those huge arms of yours."

"I'll take a pass on that."

"Honey, we can't go on like this forever."

"You can't maybe."

"Please." I grabbed her around the waist and hugged her huge upper body. My cock roared to life.

She pushed me away and I hit the ground hard. "Okay, you want to see my body. I'll show you my body. Take a good look at it, because this is the last time you will ever see me this small again."

She took her pants off first. Her quads were ripped and vascular and enormous, her calves huge steeled triangles pointing at each other like long lost friends. The underwear came off next- that huge, swollen, glistening piece of female muscle meat, just asking to be sucked. My mouth started watering like crazy. "Don't even think about it," she said.

Then her shirt came off. Those thick separated abs, that powerful, bursting, vascular chest with heavenly breasts suspended in mid-air. The traps crawling like snakes around that huge, powerful neck. She spread her legs and hit a soul-jarring double biceps pose, two pointed swiss alps leaping for the sky, the forearms bursting out of their skin. I walked towards as if in a trance, hands out in front of me to touch the living masterpiece. "No."

"You've gotten even bigger."

"That's right. And I'm not done yet." She went to her bag and took out drug vials and lined them up on the table. "When I'm done with these, I will be bigger than any muscle bitch who ever lived."

"Honey, why would you do that? You've gotten so huge naturally, I'd hate for you to mess yourself up with that stuff."

"You don't have a say any more."

"Honey." I tried to hug her. She grabbed me by the neck and lifted me into the air.

"From now on, I tell you when you can touch me, do you understand."

"Please don't hurt me. I love you."

She put me down. "But what am I going to do with this?" I pointed my throbbing cock. I was trying to lighten the mood.

"Stick it in Daisy if you want. I don't give a shit." She walked away, her huge naked gluts pumping; I followed her.

She turned around and her face was a mess of emotion - angry, sad, tearful. For a moment, I was afraid that she was about to kill me.

"Okay, you want to fuck me? Is that you want? Well I'm going to be honest - I want to fuck you too. I want to fuck the absolute shit out of you and I can't hold back any longer."

She picked me up by the waist and jammed my cock into her mouth and all the way down her throat. Her shoulders looked unreal, giant expanding boulders casting shadows on biceps that were as tall and wide as any I had ever seen. She was sucking me so hard, I felt myself losing control. "Stop for a minute."

"We're jut getting started honey. Go ahead and blow." I came and she sucked my thing so hard I thought I was going to shrivel up from dehydration. When I was done, she tossed me on the bed. "How long's this going to take."

She started posing, going straight to her most muscular poses, her eye on my exhausted cock the whole time. Double biceps, stomach vacuum with lats so wide they looked like they could hug me, and finally, a crab so awesome that her huge pillowy f cup breasts began to look like cherries in comparison. My cock was throbbing so hard I thought I was to come before I even got hard. It grew and grew and grew until was easily over a foot, easily the biggest it had ever been.

"Finally." she said, touching herself as she climbed on top of me. "Your thing looks so fucking good. I'm soaking wet!" She jammed her meat up and down and me so hard that she bruised my legs. Her humping was wild and animalistic, as if she had lost complete control of her huge muscles. "Take me from behind, now!" She flipped over the bed and stuck her huge ass in the air, ferociously pumping up her enormous glutes. I grabbed her hips and I slammed her as hard as I could. "Grab my tits!" I reached my arms across and around her huge, thick lats and stretched myself as wide as I could. "I can't reach! You're too fucking big!" I was so deep my cock was poking her uterus. "Harder," she screamed,"Is that all you got?" Finally we came, and I collapsed on top of her huge muscular back. When I revived, I started rubbing those huge sweaty muscles until she was moaning with pleasure. As exhausted as I was, I was getting hard again.

"Why don't you suck my pussy?"

"You only need to ask once." I laughed as I jammed my head into crotch and took that big pussy meat into my mouth, massaging it with my tongue, going over it and under it until my wife was screaming with pleasure. When she came she wrapped her huge legs around me and nearly broke my ribs. I screamed.

"I'm sorry, honey. That tongue of yours was so damned good I just lost control. Are you okay."

I nodded and smiled. "Welcome home."

"Thanks love. Now run along and get those needles. No arguments! In an couple of weeks I'm going to be so huge you won't even recognize me. One last look at this model. Feel free to jack off." She laughed.

Her muscles were ridiculous. I stuck my hand in her wet pussy while she was posing, rubbed the juices on my throbbing cock, and stroked myself until I exploded.
  • #92 by QBikk on 19 Sep 2020
  • Life is Good
    By johnnylovemuscle

Chapter 8 - Better Days Ahead

For most people when the floor starts to shake it means 'act of God' - earthquake, tornado or some other destructive natural event. For me, it means my huge muscle bitch of a wife is working out in the garage, and although I had things to do around the house - I was her maid and foot servant - I was in the mood to spectate. I opened the door to the garage and there she was on the bench. It was mid August and bloody hot and humid, and she was going at it shirtless. I don't even know how to describe how enormous she is any more - she was huge to begin with and how do I explain to you even the magnitude of growth? The only thing I can think of that gives you even an idea is that the height of her chest off the bench, not even including the breasts, was equal or possibly even more than the height from the ground to the bench. Does that do it? She had six 45's on each side and the bar was moving up and down so fast it looked like her warm up set. The pecs were getting so big that when she benched her muscle cleavage disappeared, the two pecs pushing against each other in the middle. She stood up and flexed her chest - and my cock almost split my jeans. She looked up. "You scared me. How long have you been watching?"

"Just. Honey. You know I think you're hot and my dick is burning to enter you but honestly I think you're getting too big. I'm getting worried about you."

She closed the gap between us and smiled as she tore my pants off, licking her lips at the sight of my swollen cock. "I'm glad I turn you on, I really am, but how big I want to be is not your concern." She threw her biceps up in the air and looked at them admiringly. "I love this. I love being this big and strong. Get the measuring tape, I think I'm about to hit a world record and I haven't even curled yet."

"Holy shit. 29 inches. Honey, you got to stop."

She laughed. "I'm going to destroy that bitch."

"I'm more worried about you."

"Honey, I've got another couple sets to do, would you mind just sucking me off while I lift? I'm in fucking heat right now and I can't fucking turn it off." She took off her underwear and sat down. "Jesus, would you look at my clit?"

I stroked it with my finger. "Honey, that thing is actually measurable right now. Do you see what's going on?"
    "Oh come on, it's not even an inch long, don't tell me you're threatened mister giant love stick. Now suck." She jammed my head into her twat and started to bench. "Tell you what, I'll keep pumping as long as you keep sucking."

She started counting reps. As worrisome as it was, her clit was unreal - thick, meaty and delicious, and I sucked and chewed and tongued that thing with abandon, my cock throbbing so hard it was audibly slapping the floor. When she hit 60 reps she screamed and dropped the bar. I looked up at her. "Hey. I'm still sucking."

"Well stop already, I've come three times." She stood up. "Look at this chest!" She flexed and it bounced up so high it obscured her neck. "I am a fucking monster."

"You sure are."

"Would you do me a favor?" She picked me up by the waist and thrust my cock into her mouth until I blew. "Thanks." She plopped me down on my feet and looked at me. "Are you shrinking?"

"I hope not," I said, as I gently rubbed my overworked cock.

"I don't mean that silly. That thing's big as ever." She stepped closer to me until our chests were touching. "I think I"m taller than you."
    "Honey, you look so huge to me already it's hard to tell. Step against the wall there." I made a mark and measured her - she was almost 6' 2". "You sure as fuck are."

"Must be the HGH. I fucking love this shit! Don't worry honey, I am still very attracted to you. And you still have the biggest, juiciest cock on the planet."

She took a 150 pound dumbbell out of the rack and started her concentration curls. "Stick around if you feel like measuring these things." Watching that outrageous bicep move that weight so slowly with such control was one of the most awesome sights of my life. My waist was not much bigger than that arm. I knelt down and massaged it while she worked, sucking her nipple when it was available. And she just kept going. By the time she was done with both arms I had come twice without ever touching my cock.

"Don't waste it honey. Please." She got down on her hands and knees and licked up my cum like it was the last cum on earth. She stood up and flexed her massive arms. "Get the tape, I think I"m breaking 30 inches babe."

"31 1/2 inches!"

"Fuck yes. I'm going to destroy that bitch." She laughed. "Hey, how'd you like to fuck her again?"
    "I'm never going to do that again."

"What if I told you it was okay." I looked at her and she looked sincere.

"Well you know I always love a good muscle fuck."

She laughed. "You know what I'm thinking? You're going to deliver the payback. She raped you didn't she?"

"Well…yeah."

She laughed. "This is so poetic. I want you to get so big that it's going to hurt her. Like seriously."

"How are you going to do that?"

"Come here and I'll show you. You want a bigger cock don't you?"

"I don't know, I'm pretty big already. Underwear's kind of challenging as it is."

"You don't need underwear." Come sit on my lap. She grabbed my cock with both hands as close to the beginning of the shaft as she could get and slowly started to stretch.

"Please. It really hurts."
    "No pain, no gain honey. I think if I do this in about four different places that boy will real start to grow." The last thing I remember before I passed out where those huge veined slabs of forearm alongside my cock.

When I came to I was alone in the garage and my cock had been wrapped in cotton and gauze. I tried to stand but I couldn't keep my balance and fell back onto the bench.

"Honey, is that you?" I heard her the groan of each step as she came down. She was so wide she had to turn sideways to get through the door.

"It hurts."

"Ah honey." She picked me up and cradled me in her arms, kissing me and caressing my face. "There are better days ahead. "
  • #93 by QBikk on 19 Sep 2020
  • Life is Good
    By johnnylovemuscle

Chapter 9

"Would you fucking look at me?" She had just finished benching 610 pounds and she was standing shirtless in front of the full length mirror. She squeezed her enormous pecs together. "I am a fucking monster. Stick your hand into that fucking cleavage." She was so thick that my hand disappeared completely. "Now try to pull it out." She flexed and I screamed in pain. I was pulling as hard as could but my hand didn't move. She laughed. "I am so big my huge fucking tits look emaciated in comparison.. There's your hand back honey. Better be careful where you stick it. Look at those fucking legs." She flexed those things and I broke into a cold sweat- the striations, the density, the absolute bulk…"Get the tape measure." Her thighs measured 34 inches. She laughed again. "That's bigger than your waist isn't it? How big are my biceps?"

"31 inches."

I am a fucking superhero."

"Honey, it's too big."
    "what are you talking about? How could I possibly be too big?" She pulled off my pants and my throbbing 16 inches stood at attention. "As long as your cock looks like that, I can never be too big."

She got on her knees and stroking it with her big hands, she started to suck. Her biceps were as big as any I had ever seen. She was as thick as a refrigerator and nearly as wide. She took my cock all the way down her throat and I came so quickly it was embarrassing.

"Don't worry honey, we're just getting the quick ones out of the way right now, so that when I fuck the shit out of you, I can fuck the shit out of you." She smiled as she licked her lips salaciously. "Now let's see how much power I have over you. Do you like abs?" She did a one arm crab/crunch, her hard vascular chest stretching her skin, and the spaces between the abs as deep as ditches. I was instantly hard. "See? I didn't have that power before I had all these muscles. So looks me like I'm just perfect right?" She flexed her legs and slowly squeezed her upper body into a most muscular pose that was as awesome as any I had ever seen; her traps and pecs were so huge that her thick neck almost disappeared.

My cock started throb. "Don't waste it!" She quickly grabbed it and squeezed until I screamed. She slipped the other hand behind my ass and slowly lifted me to her mouth. Finally, she released my cock; I exploded with a scream and blew down her throat before falling limp across her huge back. She gently set me down. "Mmmm. Now suck my pussy like a good little boy. " She thrust my head hard onto her giant clit and I took that thing in my mouth and ate until she screamed. "You are so fucking good! Again!"

The doorbell rang. She looked at her watch. "That bitch is late!" I started to put my shorts back on but she stopped me. "I want that bitch to see you just like that. Come on."
Pages:
Actions