Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by DamageControl on 07 May 2017
  • #62 by dsax40s on 08 May 2017
  • She looks amazing, congrats
  • #63 by DamageControl on 08 May 2017
  • Thanks all. 

No pharma assistance, we both are all natural. A month ago I had mentioned to her that her progress was going so well that she is really close to being able to enter amateur open, masters level.  She thought I was kidding but it turns out she was a little interested.  Without me knowing, she located a local pro in the area a couple of weeks ago and started learning the basic poses. She even ordered a competition suit. These pictures were from a surprise birthday present for me last weekend. She filled me in on what she did and asked me to get the cameras ready.  She put together a 2 min routine (with music) and I was absolutely floored!  It almost didn't look like her.

Her goal now is to get a little bigger, trim a little more fat, continue learning the poses, and try to enter an open amateur masters competition within 1 year.  I am super proud.
  • #64 by DamageControl on 08 May 2017
  • Here's a front and back picture of her after she did her routine.  She was very proud and all smiles!

• #65 by DamageControl on 11 May 2017

• First time I saw her in the competition suit and the routine.  It was amazing!
  • #66 by talleuropean on 13 May 2017
  • amazing.. and she curls what I do :). Unless you were talking 20 lb each arm!! Amazing indeed
  • #67 by DamageControl on 22 May 2017
  • #68 by DamageControl on 23 May 2017
  • Not a quality picture by any means, but when your wife pumps a double bicep on a roller coaster in the middle of the ride for the souvenir shot, you know you are buying the picture.

Taken today.

• #69 by beowulff on 23 May 2017
  • That's great!
  • #70 by bicepboy on 28 May 2017
  • I disagree.

That's definitely a quality pic.
  • #71 by DamageControl on 29 May 2017
  • In May we focused on Shoulders and Back.  We will do that for June as well.

• #72 by mermoz on 29 May 2017
  • She is more and more beautiful! :wow:
  • #73 by dsax40s on 29 May 2017
  • Wow she looks wonderful
  • #74 by DamageControl on 02 Jun 2017
  • Thanks everyone, she's really happy with her progress.  Just need to keep at it (and keep buying new clothes!).  This vest is ready for replacement.

• #75 by Tomd1 on 04 Jun 2017
  • Stunning. Great progress!
    • Tomd1
Pages:
Actions