Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by jiggle on 07 Oct 2020
  •  :'( :'( :'(
  • #62 by schillster1 on 07 Oct 2020
  • Ruhe in Frieden Nicole.  :'(
  • #63 by MaxSideburns72 on 07 Oct 2020
  • I heard the sad news today, I started chatting with her so long time ago, she always been very available and full of energy, positive one.

This is another huge loss, Rest in Peace Nicole!
  • #64 by krajo on 07 Oct 2020
  •  :'(

Sad news. Was unaware of that.
  • #65 by tarzan7 on 08 Oct 2020
  • This is very sad news. From all the videos and pictures I viewed of hers, Nicole was unique, a free-spirit and gorgeously strong and sensual woman. I would have loved to have met her. It would have been a heck of an experience. My sincere condolences to all of her family, friends and fans. Rest In Peace.
  • #66 by fbblover2011 on 08 Oct 2020
  • Very sad news boys. Nicole Savage has died yesterday! Please pray for her eternal rest! Her official insta**** have made the announcement.

R.I.P.
  • #67 by Javi45 on 08 Oct 2020
  • She’s was so fun and vibrant the few times I connected with her. She will be missed!! RIP Nicole :(
  • #68 by Diesel on 08 Oct 2020
  • That's too bad. she was one of the first women I remember when I got into FBB
  • #69 by PatchAu7 on 08 Oct 2020
  •  :'( :'(
  • #70 by boyofwinter on 11 Oct 2020
  • Dammit, cancer sucks. She was a cool lady, was lucky to meet her and the constant aches and pains throughout my body for the next few days always reminded me how much I enjoyed finding out she was as strong as she bragged she was. Condolences to all who really knew her personally. RIP
  • #71 by imanze on 11 Oct 2020
  • I met her once, about 10 years ago.
    I will never forget her.
    She was a sweet person.
  • #72 by Alcal7597 on 16 Apr 2021

•    

she waits for her new victim, whom she will crush by placing him in a bodyscissor with those supreme legs

Pages:
Actions